IndiaDivine.org

Lesson: Question 4;Gandiji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave NamahJaya Jagannatha

Namaste, and My attempt to analyze M. Gandiji

1. Lagna is Libra with HL, BL, GL is associated with Lagna as Jupiter aspects Lagna and owns GL; So Gandiji's self is stong ( confidenence, good constitution); Stong Dharma house; Also Lagna is Vargottama adding strength to his will. With Chandra also in the 10 and in Cancer this adds additional emotional strength and mental resolve.

ALL ADD up to a very focused and stong being; Venus in Kendra ( own sign) forms Malavaya Yoga and again indicates his resolute personality ( fair but firm and tenacious); Also if I am not mistaken Bheri Yoga is formed in Lagna - generious instincts and religoiusly inclined. 9th lord Mercury co-joins Lagna with 1st lord Venus. ( Stong religious focus); Also Sun in 3rd from AL gives spirituality.

Tripod of Life - Lagna - strong; Chandra in the 10 and in Cancer and forms Amala Yoga [fame and reputation] - Stong ; Sun in Virgo not very stong as it approaches its sign of debilitation.... ? Surya is also recognized as Sri Rama - could this be why Sri Ram is on the lips of Gandiji To Strengthen Surya? The 11th lord ( Sun) is Badhak and lord of obstruction ( governments/authority); Sun in the 12 in the 12th suggest no interest in money, doer of good deeds, payment of fines and penalties, yet can also infer destroyer of authority ( governments)Mercury is ruler of Dharma house both in D1 and D9 and well postioned in Trine and Kendra therein.

2. AK = Jupiter and is retrograde; hence a desire to return to this plane for unfinished business.

3. Ista Devata = Mars ( 12th from AK is Scorpio, and Mars is stronger then Ketu due to it's placement in Lagna with other graha's);

4. AK is 3rd from Lagnamsa and indicates success in undertakings and many powerful friends ( as Gandiji has made world

wide, this can be based upon AK and PiK - Rasi Dristi, a Maharaja Yoga) ; Both Lagnamasa and Karakamsa assocate via Graha dristi in D1.

5. Yet, in D9, Ista devata Mars is 6th from Karakamsa, and 8th from Lagnamasa. Mar's gives Graha dristi ( in D9) to AK,

and Rasi Dristi to Lagnamasa. I would think this show resistence from enemies

6. Ista devata : Kartikeya ( Bestow's spiritual power, person of perfection; YET I would have expected Mercury for Sri RAM.

IF Jupiter ® means you count in reverse ( and I am not aware of a rule that says this), Mercury would then be in the 12 th from AK in Navamsa, and hense Sri Ram as Ista Devata.

7. Kartikeya In one hand he carries a spear (sakti) which symbolizes the destruction of negative tendencies in humans. With his other hand he always blesses devotees.

8. Gajakesari Yoga forms as Moon and Jupiter are in Kendras.- lasting reputation even after death; many relations, polite and generous.

9. Kemadruma Yoga - no grahas on either side of Chandra - how can this be? Gandiji was not unrighteous or a swindler?

This KY is cancelled by Stong Kendras from it e.g. Stong Langa ( 4th from Moon) and Jupiter ,10 th from Moon.

Question:Correct Observation?: 8th from AK = Maheshwara; Is Maheshwara in Gandiji's chart the same as ISta Devata Mars?

or does Ketu take this position?