IndiaDivine.org

To Narasimha- Dr. Raman's version of Prophet Muhammad chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Narasimha,

Thanks for this chart. As I mentioned in another mail, the thithi must be Shukla Chaturdasi. In 2001 the birthday was celebrated on 4th June 2001. The Muslim month is Rabie Al Awal. As you know that they consider only 12 lunar months. Going backwards, I was not able to find the exact lunar month for the years 569,570 and 571. I made my own calculations based on the approximate year of 354-355 days year. But, then a small variation changes the month. So, is there any way we can find out this?

Thanks

Solai Kannan

Narasimha P.V.R. Rao [pvr]Sunday, October 07, 2001 4:33 PMvarahamihira Subject: [Hare Rama Krishna] Dr. Raman's version of Prophet Muhammad chart

Namaste friends,

I am giving below the chart used by Dr. Raman.

As I am always using the Gregorian calendar in JHLite 4.0, you'll have to add a few days to the dates given by Dr. Raman (or others using the Julian calendar) to get the same planetary positions with JHLite.

If you use the following data with JHL, you'll get the same chart given by Dr. B.V. Raman in "Notable Horoscopes". Of course, I am not suggesting that this is the right chart. Try to judge it.

-------------------

Prophet Muhammad

Natal Chart

April 22, 571Time: 1:10:00Time Zone: 2:40:56 (East of GMT)Longitude: 40 E 14' 00"Latitude: 21 N 20' 00"Altitude: 0.00 meters

Lunar Year: KharaLunar Month: VaisakhaTithi: Sukla Navami (5.18% left)Weekday: ThursdayNakshatra: Poo.Pha. (92.03% left)Yoga: VyaghataKarana: KaulavaHora Lord: Moon