IndiaDivine.org

Some observations on AK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sanjay and others,

My partner has a vargottama exalted AK Venus in Pisces. He has a Libra ascendant.

He has lost quite a bit of money via his work, due to unpaid back pay. I suspect he may not actually get it back.

What I find interesting is that the company is owned and run by a woman, whose ascendant is almost exactly on his AK. His AK is also his Paka Lagna, so it makes it even more significant. This makes me wonder whether this is a past debt. He has no ill will towards her about the loss of pay, but does not want to suffer any more losses. I think this is something of significance as this happened in Jupiter/Venus and Jupiter is his 6th ruler placed in the 10th, again exalted and vargottama, aspecting the 6th, 2nd, 4th. This period was pretty hard on him all around, as I fell rather seriously ill as well, but he has been very diligent about fulfilling his duties about the work he has done, despite not getting paid. During this time, he has supplied his own equipment, own reference material, mostly his own expenses. I think karma yogi about covers it. He also loves the work he does and wants to create something worthwhile.

I have not pushed him otherwise. But he is already making plans to move on next year, which makes sense as AK's sub-period will end. I attach his chart for the interest of all of us in the group.

Mr Arulprakasam, the Sri Lankan astrologer who died recently, told him in 1990 that he would lose money through women. (Hopefully I am not one of them) But I find it interesting that this should happen and that the person involved has an ascendant almost right on his AK. Interestingly also, my ascendant (29Ge06) is very close to his DK(01Cn22).

What concerns me however, is whether at the end of all his efforts, he will be appreciated for what he has done. He has done some amazing things all by himself as the single developer still with this company. I think it would mean a lot to him to know that even if he does not get paid, that he is respected and appreciated for his work.

I am concerned because at a previous company where we worked together, after almost single handedly bringing a new product into completion, he was told he was overpaid by his manager(he was being paid the most), and he left. By this time, they realised what they had done and offered him a substantial salary rise to remain, but it was too late then, as he is not bought and sold. In fact he took a 25% pay cut and went into a completely different area that he wanted to work in.

Subsequently, that whole R & D section of the company was closed down by the US parent. I know the quality of his work as we worked together, and he was a perfectionist. The product he worked on had basically gone into stasis and has not kept up with technical developments. I already know what is going to happen to the product he is working on now.

I also hope he is going to find the ideal job next year, since jupiter will move into the 10th house where it was at birth, and he will be running Jupiter/Sun and both are well placed and exalted in his chart. It does not really matter what he gets paid, it is more important that the work should be as challenging and technically difficult as possible. He will be very happy learning things and solving problems.

Best Regards,

Nimmi

• 2 weeks later...

Om Gurave Namah--------------------------Dear Nimmi,

Whether you will be among those women will depend on whether Venus and jupiter influence your lagna. yes, it is a debt. He must move on and when the sun comes he will move and prosper a lot, especially after saturn leaves gemini.

Venus is in Marana karaka Sthana and as Lagna Lord aspects the 12th house. hence the reading about losses from women and that too in venus period. Jupiter is placed in 12th from AL and not too many gains there. Ask him to look at export/import related business. Gains from gemini and aries. This person is the greatest asset in any firm or company. Do everything under the sun to continue your partnership with him.

Sagittarius Dasa from 2004 will prove to be a million times better financially than this Capricorn dasa which gave him the reputation of gajakesari, but no money.Best WishesSanjay Rath

- Nimmi Ragavan

varahamihira

Friday, October 05, 2001 4:14 AM

Re: [Hare Rama Krishna] Some observations on AK

Dear Sanjay and others,

My partner has a vargottama exalted AK Venus in Pisces. He has a Libra ascendant.

He has lost quite a bit of money via his work, due to unpaid back pay. I suspect he may not actually get it back.

What I find interesting is that the company is owned and run by a woman, whose ascendant is almost exactly on his AK. His AK is also his Paka Lagna, so it makes it even more significant. This makes me wonder whether this is a past debt. He has no ill will towards her about the loss of pay, but does not want to suffer any more losses. I think this is something of significance as this happened in Jupiter/Venus and Jupiter is his 6th ruler placed in the 10th, again exalted and vargottama, aspecting the 6th, 2nd, 4th. This period was pretty hard on him all around, as I fell rather seriously ill as well, but he has been very diligent about fulfilling his duties about the work he has done, despite not getting paid. During this time, he has supplied his own equipment, own reference material, mostly his own expenses. I think karma yogi about covers it. He also loves the work he does and wants to create something worthwhile.

I have not pushed him otherwise. But he is already making plans to move on next year, which makes sense as AK's sub-period will end. I attach his chart for the interest of all of us in the group.

Mr Arulprakasam, the Sri Lankan astrologer who died recently, told him in 1990 that he would lose money through women. (Hopefully I am not one of them) But I find it interesting that this should happen and that the person involved has an ascendant almost right on his AK. Interestingly also, my ascendant (29Ge06) is very close to his DK(01Cn22).

What concerns me however, is whether at the end of all his efforts, he will be appreciated for what he has done. He has done some amazing things all by himself as the single developer still with this company. I think it would mean a lot to him to know that even if he does not get paid, that he is respected and appreciated for his work.

I am concerned because at a previous company where we worked together, after almost single handedly bringing a new product into completion, he was told he was overpaid by his manager(he was being paid the most), and he left. By this time, they realised what they had done and offered him a substantial salary rise to remain, but it was too late then, as he is not bought and sold. In fact he took a 25% pay cut and went into a completely different area that he wanted to work in.

Subsequently, that whole R & D section of the company was closed down by the US parent. I know the quality of his work as we worked together, and he was a perfectionist. The product he worked on had basically gone into stasis and has not kept up with technical developments. I already know what is going to happen to the product he is working on now.

I also hope he is going to find the ideal job next year, since jupiter will move into the 10th house where it was at birth, and he will be running Jupiter/Sun and both are well placed and exalted in his chart. It does not really matter what he gets paid, it is more important that the work should be as challenging and technically difficult as possible. He will be very happy learning things and solving problems.

Best Regards,

NimmiOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Sanjay,

Thank you for your reply. As my ascendant falls in the nakshatra of Jupiter, perhaps I am one of those. However, so far, he has achieved financial stability by my efforts. At least my ascendant is Gemini, so perhaps that is the gains he is going to get.

He is not a business minded person at all. I cannot see that it is something he would enjoy. He is a person who likes a lot of solitude but also likes people. He thinks he would like to be a postman (for the walking around - must be all those planets in moveable signs) or a waiter if I run a cafe-bookshop-gallery as I

threaten to sometimes.

We have been in partnership since 1986, and I think it is a relationship that has grown closer and stronger, often through hard times, perhaps because of them. This is not to say that it is always peace and happiness and goodwill towards all men here. I dont think I have had stronger fights with anyone else ever in my life. But perhaps it also means I have the confidence to disagree strongly knowing it will not disturb our relationship.

It does not really matter too much on the financial side, as neither of us has expensive tastes. As long as I can paint, write programs, do astrology, garden, cook, see friends, support my mother and friends, I am happy. If he can write programs, travel, eat, garden and see friends, he is happy. We have no major debts. We both enjoy working so even giving up work is not an attraction. Neither of us wants to be famous, rich, or powerful as this would then deprive us of the time and solitude to do the things we enjoy. Probably our only luxuries are computer related - equipment, software, references etc.

I think this is probably because neither has any raja yogas in our charts. My ex-husband, mother, brother and sister all have raja yogas in their charts and there is this drive to achievement and recognition that is fascinating, and also exhausting. But they are all happy in this pursuit. It was exhausting having a mother with this powerful raja yoga in the 5th house, who pushed her eldest daughter to achieve more and more. She should have tried it on the two younger ones as they were the ones with raja yogas. It was so relaxing when she finally took up her own career in teaching when I was about 16 and the pressure finally stopped. She came to Australia when she was 52 and made another career for herself as a superannuation advisor in a government body (again 5th with sun,moon,mars and rahu for a scorpio ascendant).

Thank you again for your reply.

With Best Wishes,

Nimmi Ragavan

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Tuesday, October 16, 2001 3:03 PM

Whether you will be among those women will depend on whether Venus and jupiter influence your lagna. yes, it is a debt. He must move on and when the sun comes he will move and prosper a lot, especially after saturn leaves gemini.

Venus is in Marana karaka Sthana and as Lagna Lord aspects the 12th house. hence the reading about losses from women and that too in venus period. Jupiter is placed in 12th from AL and not too many gains there. Ask him to look at export/import related business. Gains from gemini and aries. This person is the greatest asset in any firm or company. Do everything under the sun to continue your partnership with him.

Sagittarius Dasa from 2004 will prove to be a million times better financially than this Capricorn dasa which gave him the reputation of gajakesari, but no money.Best WishesSanjay Rath

- Nimmi Ragavan

varahamihira

Dear Sanjay and others,

Best Regards,

OM SRI GURAVE NAMAHDear Nimmi,

Great way to look at it. Jupiter Lagna is what I meant in my mail. You are mercury lagna. Best RegardsSanjay Rathhttp://sanjayrath.tripod.com

- Nimmi Ragavan

varahamihira

Saturday, October 27, 2001 1:15 PM

Dear Sanjay,

Thank you for your reply. As my ascendant falls in the nakshatra of Jupiter, perhaps I am one of those. However, so far, he has achieved financial stability by my efforts. At least my ascendant is Gemini, so perhaps that is the gains he is going to get.

He is not a business minded person at all. I cannot see that it is something he would enjoy. He is a person who likes a lot of solitude but also likes people. He thinks he would like to be a postman (for the walking around - must be all those planets in moveable signs) or a waiter if I run a cafe-bookshop-gallery as I

threaten to sometimes.

We have been in partnership since 1986, and I think it is a relationship that has grown closer and stronger, often through hard times, perhaps because of them. This is not to say that it is always peace and happiness and goodwill towards all men here. I dont think I have had stronger fights with anyone else ever in my life. But perhaps it also means I have the confidence to disagree strongly knowing it will not disturb our relationship.

It does not really matter too much on the financial side, as neither of us has expensive tastes. As long as I can paint, write programs, do astrology, garden, cook, see friends, support my mother and friends, I am happy. If he can write programs, travel, eat, garden and see friends, he is happy. We have no major debts. We both enjoy working so even giving up work is not an attraction. Neither of us wants to be famous, rich, or powerful as this would then deprive us of the time and solitude to do the things we enjoy. Probably our only luxuries are computer related - equipment, software, references etc.

I think this is probably because neither has any raja yogas in our charts. My ex-husband, mother, brother and sister all have raja yogas in their charts and there is this drive to achievement and recognition that is fascinating, and also exhausting. But they are all happy in this pursuit. It was exhausting having a mother with this powerful raja yoga in the 5th house, who pushed her eldest daughter to achieve more and more. She should have tried it on the two younger ones as they were the ones with raja yogas. It was so relaxing when she finally took up her own career in teaching when I was about 16 and the pressure finally stopped. She came to Australia when she was 52 and made another career for herself as a superannuation advisor in a government body (again 5th with sun,moon,mars and rahu for a scorpio ascendant).

Thank you again for your reply.

With Best Wishes,

Nimmi Ragavan

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Tuesday, October 16, 2001 3:03 PM

- Nimmi Ragavan

varahamihira

Dear Sanjay and others,

Best Regards,