IndiaDivine.org

Request for guidance.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Visti/List,

Here is my attempt on a chart, on the aspect of continuing education for further and probable date of marriage of the native. Request to rectify me and enlighten me by high lighting my mistakes and omission.

The Lagna is Karka and Budha and Rahu are stationed in it. . The 4th house is Thula and Chandra is placed over there sharing her Navamsa position in Meena along with Rahu. Chandra in 4th is aspected by, Shukra, Guru, Kuja and Shani. 4th from AL is Makara, tenanted to Ketu and it receives aspects of same planets as above. Karaka Budha is placed in Karka both in Rasi and Siddamsa. Influence of Guru and Chandra on this 4th house seems to be predominant. Native would be running with Shani-Budha period up to Jan. 2003 from this 2001. Shani is a lot afflicted. Shani and Budha's Dwidwadasa placement in both Rasi and Navamsa may give trouble in education. Placement of Shani from Ravi and Budha from Chandra respectively are also not encouraging. Shani and Rahu are afflicting Vidyakaraka Budha, and should it indicate that, the native would not be expected to achieve much up to Janaury, 2003?

In the Chart, UL is in Simha, 2nd house to Lagna. Its lord Ravi is 12th to Lagna, indicates delay in marriage? Conjoining of 8th lord Shani and natural malefic Kuja in UL is not helps for any good cause. Position of Guru can only expand results indicated by the other factors? In Navamsa also UL is heavily aflicted being 12th to AL and 2nd from UL is being aspected by malefics, Shani & Kuja. Marriage and Marriage life seems may pose situations involving tensions. Shani and Kuja 8th from UL in Navamsa may also threaten longivity of marriage.7th house from Shukra being sthira sign in both Rasi and Navamsa it may be told that the Partner would be from same locality/ place. Start of Janaury, 2005 may give the marriage. Vimsottari period may be Shani-Shukra-Kuja.

Please comment.

Mohan hegde.