IndiaDivine.org

Using Narayana dasha/ job inquiry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha!

Pranams.

Dear class ,

Rema has asked me to help her figure out if she will lose her job and get another. I have been reading Narayana Dasha and thought i would try to give her an answer based on this..I would appreciate if any one sees an error in my exercise to please correct me.Her chart is attached.

She is currently in Leo NarayanaDasha , which over all should be good as it is the seat of the HL, and the Sun is in his own sign in the 11th.however next major period Virgo looks much better.

However right she is now in the sub period of Leo/scorpio and scorpio looks like a malefic period.Scorpio in in her natal 6th houseand is being aspected by its lord mars, and, has the following negative influences- scorpio is aspected by capA6, airesA8Sun,and leoHL,UL. the 2nd lord fromscorpio falls in the 8th therefrom etc.This can show the problems she is facing.

She will be entering Virgo Dasha period next april and should start feeling the effects inmarch.

Virgo Dasha looks much better. Virgo is the AL,A7 and is aspected by its lord merc.and GL,seat of power.AND the despositor of the powerful arudhas in the 1st house. Virgo is also influenced by Jup7/10th lords and seat of A4,A5,A10,A11.Ketu is there also. (Although I am not sure how Ketu will contribute in this case as he is in the house of the Dasha lord.

Moon and Rahu are in Sagwith A3. Altogether I think this shows a good period for her.)She is a talented medical research technician.

In april Jup will still be transiting over her natal 10th lord and influencing all those arudhapada in 1st house, in addition to Moon 2nd lord, 9th lord and A9.Next year Jup will be transiting through her 2nd house natally aspecting his houseGL, and Merc 1/4lords and her natal 10 th house.

Only hang-ups to virgo Dasha period are argala from Sat her natal 8th/9th lord in the 2nd from virgo. So she still might have to work hard and have some restriciton on her income due to debts,etc.The argala from Moon/rahu is blocked by the jup/ketu in the 10th fromvirgo.However, ExSun is the HL lord, in 8th from Dasha lagna and is in the 2nd from DashaLL merc.,also seat of A8. Could this be positive at all? like a goverment contract.

I have a question- In this chart there is bandhana effect having Moon/Rahu in the 4th and Jup/ketu in the 10thfrom dasha sign=having an equal number of planets in the kendras. And merc dasha lord is in the 7th, from Dasha sign. Can someone please explain which sign is stronger and what are the effects of this??Also the significance Sun plays.

If anyone can add or correct please do.Thank-you for your consideration, Lakshmi and Rema.

Om Krishna Guru,

Dear Lakshmi and Rema,

Let me please add few things which I have totaly ignore so far. I realy did not gone through this chart in details but just over your mail.

the Virgo Nartayana dasa may not that good as you expected because this Bhandana yoga. Most important point is see the ownership of Saturn. Saturn will be in 10th from AL and aspect 10th from lagna soon. This is Kantaka Sani.

See the placement of Jupiter 10th lord, in Punavasu. Don't you see some thing there against Moon's placement.? Also Sun is in 8th house from Virgo.

Do not simply ignore these little combination.

I am in a hurry and may discuss later.

Thanks,

Karu

Jaya Jagannatha!

Pranams.

Dear class ,

Rema has asked me to help her figure out if she will lose her job and get another. I have been reading Narayana Dasha and thought i would try to give her an answer based on this..I would appreciate if any one sees an error in my exercise to please correct me.Her chart is attached.

She is currently in Leo NarayanaDasha , which over all should be good as it is the seat of the HL, and the Sun is in his own sign in the 11th.however next major period Virgo looks much better.

However right she is now in the sub period of Leo/scorpio and scorpio looks like a malefic period.Scorpio in in her natal 6th houseand is being aspected by its lord mars, and, has the following negative influences- scorpio is aspected by capA6, airesA8Sun,and leoHL,UL. the 2nd lord fromscorpio falls in the 8th therefrom etc.This can show the problems she is facing.

She will be entering Virgo Dasha period next april and should start feeling the effects inmarch.

Virgo Dasha looks much better. Virgo is the AL,A7 and is aspected by its lord merc.and GL,seat of power.AND the despositor of the powerful arudhas in the 1st house. Virgo is also influenced by Jup7/10th lords and seat of A4,A5,A10,A11.Ketu is there also. (Although I am not sure how Ketu will contribute in this case as he is in the house of the Dasha lord.

Moon and Rahu are in Sagwith A3. Altogether I think this shows a good period for her.)She is a talented medical research technician.

In april Jup will still be transiting over her natal 10th lord and influencing all those arudhapada in 1st house, in addition to Moon 2nd lord, 9th lord and A9.Next year Jup will be transiting through her 2nd house natally aspecting his houseGL, and Merc 1/4lords and her natal 10 th house.

Only hang-ups to virgo Dasha period are argala from Sat her natal 8th/9th lord in the 2nd from virgo. So she still might have to work hard and have some restriciton on her income due to debts,etc.The argala from Moon/rahu is blocked by the jup/ketu in the 10th fromvirgo.However, ExSun is the HL lord, in 8th from Dasha lagna and is in the 2nd from DashaLL merc.,also seat of A8. Could this be positive at all? like a goverment contract.

I have a question- In this chart there is bandhana effect having Moon/Rahu in the 4th and Jup/ketu in the 10thfrom dasha sign=having an equal number of planets in the kendras. And merc dasha lord is in the 7th, from Dasha sign. Can someone please explain which sign is stronger and what are the effects of this??Also the significance Sun plays.

If anyone can add or correct please do.Thank-you for your consideration, Lakshmi and Rema.OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database