IndiaDivine.org

SJVC class in Delhi?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Lakshmi,

Following is the e-mail address of Mr.Sarat. Now-a-days, he is so busy and occasionally only he is looking at the mails. So, please try with him.

saratj2001

I think every Sunday the class is conducted at Sanjay's residence.

Thanks

Solai Kannan

Laksmi (Lynne Kary) [laksmi_k]10 December 2001 6:57 AMvarahamihira Subject: [Hare Rama Krishna] SJVC class in Delhi?

Jaya Jagannatha!

Dear Class,

Sarats' e-mail address on the guru list isnt working. If anyone knows the details on the classes in Delhi please send me some info ASAP or Sarats e-mail address or whoever is the spokesperson for the center.

I am going to India in a few weeks and really would like to hear Sanjay speak and visit the real SJVC in Delhi.Thank-you! Lakshmi d. K.

laksmi_kOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Lakshmi Devi,

There is no real SJVC in Delhi in the form of a building with machines. There are many students and that too very sincere ones. We meet on Sundays at home, mostly mine and at times Ashoks home or some other very informal place so that the teaching is very informal as per the Parampara. I have purposely ensured that it remains like this so far although people believe that the office etc is more important, really this is a distraction and also brings Ahamkara. All this disturbs the real learning.

You are most welcome to come and join the class. Freedom had just come from the US and was with us for a few weeks and may continue for a week or two more. There are no fees, no forms, nothing at all.

Today, Ashok, Sarat and Neeraj are teaching and practising Jyotish independantly and have also got a name and lot of respect in the society. Neeraj is called 'Bhaktji' by the local area people as he is a great Bhakta of Mahaprabhu and very sincere. Sarat is strict and is very hard working. Inspite of his mad work schedule, he still finds time to teach. SJVC Guru's must teach, and preferably informally..that is the way as it brings better interaction and the learning is natural.

Best wishes

Sanjay Rath

My Tel No at delhi is 2713201

- Laksmi (Lynne Kary)

varahamihira

Monday, December 10, 2001 9:26 AM

[Hare Rama Krishna] SJVC class in Delhi?

Jaya Jagannatha!

Dear Class,

Sarats' e-mail address on the guru list isnt working. If anyone knows the details on the classes in Delhi please send me some info ASAP or Sarats e-mail address or whoever is the spokesperson for the center.

I am going to India in a few weeks and really would like to hear Sanjay speak and visit the real SJVC in Delhi.Thank-you! Lakshmi d. K.

laksmi_kOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database