IndiaDivine.org

Summer Workshop

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Deepak nair and others,

We can understand from the previous mail of Lakshmi Ramesh that Gurudeva wants us to do the organising. He has so many works on his shoulder. We do not want to disturb him. Let him present the papers, this is what most important for us.

So, we have to fix the time and some of us must take the responsibility for organising it. The persons must be in India and preferably in near Delhi.

The tentative time frame is in June - July 2002.

Venue: Dehra Dun

Organisers: Volunteers, come forward to organise this. If I am in India, I would have taken up the leadership.

Somebody has to go to Dehra Dun and fix the place and reserve the accommodations, negotiate with the hotels and other accommodations for price. At least we need 5 or 6 people to do this. They have to spend couple of days more pre/post workshop.

Let us not disturb Gurudeva Sanjay for this, except to approve our plans and programmes.

Thanks

Solai Kannan

Superdeep [superdeep]30 January 2002 6:12 PMsjvc Subject: [sjvc] Summer Workshop

Dear Sanjayji,

As I have been given charge of "The Jyotish Insight" - a quarterly Newsletter to

be published by the Chandigarh Chapter of The Indian Council of Astrological Sciences - I would like to use this medium to intimate our students, past and present, about the forthcoming Summer Workshop.

To enable me to do so, I humbly request you to finalise the dates for the workshop at the earliest and inform me accordingly.

Pranaams.

Deepak Nair

superdeep

P.S. This message has NO attachment. If you receive it with any attachment,

please do NOT open the attachment as it may be a Virus.