Guest guest

om gurave namah------------------------Dear Sailesh,

Comments given under:With best wishesSanjay Rathhttp://sanjayrath.tripod.com

- Shailesh

varahamihira

Thursday, January 31, 2002 10:24 PM

[Hare Rama Krishna] Some queries reg Narayana Dasa

Respected Gurus,

I have some queries reg. Narayana Dasa and will be grateful for learned clarifications.

It is from MY CHART (jhd is attached)- I enter Gemini ND after about a week.

I am trying to evaluate the coming GE dasa, (in light of Sanajy ji's teachings and his book- pg. references are from this book) and seek clarifications for the following points (the last two queries are of general nature; all other quesries are specific to my chart).

RA in badhak sthana (GE in dual rasi, so SG is 7H from Dasa rasi, hence badhaka sthana) can be very diabolical - appropriate remedies must be performed (pg. 73). What specific remedies are called for - for the lord of badhaka sthana or for Rahu?? What remedies will be appropriate in my case? How is the effect/ severeity of results modified RA's placement in SG & its debilitation?

RATH: I AM PURPOSELY IGNORING THIS AS IN PRINCIPLE I WANT THE STUDENTS TO LEARN BY READING AND WILL NOT ANSWER THEIR PERSONAL QUERIES UNLESS THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL.

RA in 7th from Dasa Rasi - inclinations contrary to development/ towards renunciation (pg 82-83) Again - will this rule hold good in spite of RA's placement in SG & its debilitation?

RATH: MALEFIC PLANETS DEBILITATED IN KENDRA IS GOOD. BUT THEN SEE THE POSITION FROM ARUDHA AS WELL. THIS IS THE SIXTH SIGN FROM THE ARUDHA LAGNA, ASPECTS THE 12TH FROM ARUDHA LAGNA AND THE 12TH FROM LAGNA.

Padas in Dusthanas from Dasa Rasi will suffer (pg 83) - I have AL & A2 in 8th & A4 in 11th- Does it indicate a difficult time for self and finances also (but this will be contrary to the next point)

RATH: GOOD POINT. WHY DID YOU SAY SO WITHOUT GIVING REASONS.

Dasa rasi also hosts A5, A7 & A11, along with HL & GL, with rasi lord being 9th from it - does it hold the promise of gain of higher/spiritual knowledge(A5), co-operation/ joint-venture (A7) and (monetary) gains (A11) - along with manifestation of results of HL & GL - through own Karma (rasi lord in 9th from rasi). (but this will be contrary to the next point)

RATH: ACCESS TO MONEY AND POWER DOES NOT PROMISE PERSONAL WEALTH AND POWER. I MAY KNOW THE KING, BUT IF HE IS NOT GOING TO HELP ME, WHAT IS THE USE? REMINDS ME OF KABIR - BADA HUA TO KYA HUA JAISE PEED KHAJUR; PATHIK KO CHHAYA NAHIN DE PHAL LAGE ATI DUR.

Chara karakas in Dasa rasi & its kendras gain strength while others are weakend - I have only DK in 7th; all other karakas, including AK, are in Panapara & apoklimas from GE rasi. - Does it mean negative results for all, exckuding the spouse???

RATH: KENDRA, PANAPARA AND APOKLIMAS IN THAT ORDER AND HERE WE ARE TALKING OF ATMA SHAKTI WHICH CAN BE DIFFERENT FROM THE BHOGA OF THIS WORLD.

What will the effect of KE's occupation of Dasa Rasi?

RATH: SUPERB. JAIMINI SAYS 'ATRA KETU SUBHAH' AND THIS IS A GREAT BLESSING.

Will JU's placement in 12th from Dasa rasi help in spiritual rise

RATH: NO. THIS IS A PERIOD MORE FOCUSED IN MATERAIL SUSTENANCE OF THE FAMILY - KETUNAAM KULASYA UNNATIM.

For computing Dasa-pravesh time/ chart, etc., what should be the year length- 365 days or 365.2425 days (it will change the lagna of the dasa pravesh chart)

RATH: USE 360 DEGREE SOLAR YEAR AND REJECT THOSE FIGURES. WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SKY IS THE TRUTH AND ALL THOSE CALCULATIONS ARE APPROXIMATIONS AT REALITY.

what is the stronger indicator of the likely results - dasa pravesh chart or treatment of dasa rasi as temporary lagna

RATH: ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME PROVIDED WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO VISUALISE THE END RESULT AND NOT BE LOST IN THE PATH. THESE ARE SEPARATE THINS. DASA PRAVESH CHAKRA GIVES THE PEOPLE AIDING OUR WORK AS IT IS THE NET OF GOCHARA, WHEREAS DASA RASI IS WHERE TRUTH STANDS TODAY. IN CASE OF CONFLICT REMEMBER - SATYAMEVA JAYATE

While evaluating likely effect of various planets during ND, do we their D-9 (natal) position/ strengths also into account? If yes, then how?

YES, SHAD BALA IS IMPORTANT, I HAVE SHOWN THE USE OF ASHTAKAVARGA IN THE BOOK. THERE ARE OTHER ISSUES ABOUT D-CHARTS. BUT THIS IS ALSO CONSIDERED.

I look forward to help and guidance from the knowledgable Gurus and members on this list.

Shailesh scchadha

SAILESH, CAN YOU KEEP A LIST OF ALL THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR NARAYAN DASA THAT CAN BE GIVEN AS FAQ LATER IN A DOCUMENT. I WILL ANSWER SOME OF THOSE QUESTIONS IN MORE DETAIL AS YOU RESPOND.

WHAT IS THE CORRECT E-MAIL ADDRESS OF SAT SIRI JI?

SANJAY

OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database

Respected Sanjay ji,

Thank you very much for responding - I have some more related queries for which I am sending a separate mail.

SAILESH, CAN YOU KEEP A LIST OF ALL THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR NARAYAN DASA THAT CAN BE GIVEN AS FAQ LATER IN A DOCUMENT. I WILL ANSWER SOME OF THOSE QUESTIONS IN MORE DETAIL AS YOU RESPOND.

I most certainly will - please tell me:

(1) whether I should compile mails from all the three lists (Varahamihira, Vedic-Astrology & SJVC);

(2) should I start from the very beginning of these lists

With your blessings & guidance, I hope I will be able to do a satisfactory job.

I have to mail-ids for Sat Siri ji - I usually address mail to one & cc to the other. The mail-ids are:

satsiri & satsiri

She was out of touch for quite some time - today morning I recd. a mail from her after one month.

I am sending a copy of this mail to her - hopefully, on seeing this, she will contact you own her own.

With sincere regards,

Shailesh scchadha

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Friday, February 01, 2002 2:58 PM

Re: [Hare Rama Krishna] Some queries reg Narayana Dasa

om gurave namah------------------------Dear Sailesh,

Comments given under:With best wishesSanjay Rathhttp://sanjayrath.tripod.com

- Shailesh

varahamihira

Thursday, January 31, 2002 10:24 PM

[Hare Rama Krishna] Some queries reg Narayana Dasa

Respected Gurus,

I have some queries reg. Narayana Dasa and will be grateful for learned clarifications.

It is from MY CHART (jhd is attached)- I enter Gemini ND after about a week.

I am trying to evaluate the coming GE dasa, (in light of Sanajy ji's teachings and his book- pg. references are from this book) and seek clarifications for the following points (the last two queries are of general nature; all other quesries are specific to my chart).

RA in badhak sthana (GE in dual rasi, so SG is 7H from Dasa rasi, hence badhaka sthana) can be very diabolical - appropriate remedies must be performed (pg. 73). What specific remedies are called for - for the lord of badhaka sthana or for Rahu?? What remedies will be appropriate in my case? How is the effect/ severeity of results modified RA's placement in SG & its debilitation?

RATH: I AM PURPOSELY IGNORING THIS AS IN PRINCIPLE I WANT THE STUDENTS TO LEARN BY READING AND WILL NOT ANSWER THEIR PERSONAL QUERIES UNLESS THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL.

RA in 7th from Dasa Rasi - inclinations contrary to development/ towards renunciation (pg 82-83) Again - will this rule hold good in spite of RA's placement in SG & its debilitation?

RATH: MALEFIC PLANETS DEBILITATED IN KENDRA IS GOOD. BUT THEN SEE THE POSITION FROM ARUDHA AS WELL. THIS IS THE SIXTH SIGN FROM THE ARUDHA LAGNA, ASPECTS THE 12TH FROM ARUDHA LAGNA AND THE 12TH FROM LAGNA.

Padas in Dusthanas from Dasa Rasi will suffer (pg 83) - I have AL & A2 in 8th & A4 in 11th- Does it indicate a difficult time for self and finances also (but this will be contrary to the next point)

RATH: GOOD POINT. WHY DID YOU SAY SO WITHOUT GIVING REASONS.

Dasa rasi also hosts A5, A7 & A11, along with HL & GL, with rasi lord being 9th from it - does it hold the promise of gain of higher/spiritual knowledge(A5), co-operation/ joint-venture (A7) and (monetary) gains (A11) - along with manifestation of results of HL & GL - through own Karma (rasi lord in 9th from rasi). (but this will be contrary to the next point)

RATH: ACCESS TO MONEY AND POWER DOES NOT PROMISE PERSONAL WEALTH AND POWER. I MAY KNOW THE KING, BUT IF HE IS NOT GOING TO HELP ME, WHAT IS THE USE? REMINDS ME OF KABIR - BADA HUA TO KYA HUA JAISE PEED KHAJUR; PATHIK KO CHHAYA NAHIN DE PHAL LAGE ATI DUR.

Chara karakas in Dasa rasi & its kendras gain strength while others are weakend - I have only DK in 7th; all other karakas, including AK, are in Panapara & apoklimas from GE rasi. - Does it mean negative results for all, exckuding the spouse???

RATH: KENDRA, PANAPARA AND APOKLIMAS IN THAT ORDER AND HERE WE ARE TALKING OF ATMA SHAKTI WHICH CAN BE DIFFERENT FROM THE BHOGA OF THIS WORLD.

What will the effect of KE's occupation of Dasa Rasi?

RATH: SUPERB. JAIMINI SAYS 'ATRA KETU SUBHAH' AND THIS IS A GREAT BLESSING.

Will JU's placement in 12th from Dasa rasi help in spiritual rise

RATH: NO. THIS IS A PERIOD MORE FOCUSED IN MATERAIL SUSTENANCE OF THE FAMILY - KETUNAAM KULASYA UNNATIM.

For computing Dasa-pravesh time/ chart, etc., what should be the year length- 365 days or 365.2425 days (it will change the lagna of the dasa pravesh chart)

RATH: USE 360 DEGREE SOLAR YEAR AND REJECT THOSE FIGURES. WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SKY IS THE TRUTH AND ALL THOSE CALCULATIONS ARE APPROXIMATIONS AT REALITY.

what is the stronger indicator of the likely results - dasa pravesh chart or treatment of dasa rasi as temporary lagna

RATH: ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME PROVIDED WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO VISUALISE THE END RESULT AND NOT BE LOST IN THE PATH. THESE ARE SEPARATE THINS. DASA PRAVESH CHAKRA GIVES THE PEOPLE AIDING OUR WORK AS IT IS THE NET OF GOCHARA, WHEREAS DASA RASI IS WHERE TRUTH STANDS TODAY. IN CASE OF CONFLICT REMEMBER - SATYAMEVA JAYATE

While evaluating likely effect of various planets during ND, do we their D-9 (natal) position/ strengths also into account? If yes, then how?

YES, SHAD BALA IS IMPORTANT, I HAVE SHOWN THE USE OF ASHTAKAVARGA IN THE BOOK. THERE ARE OTHER ISSUES ABOUT D-CHARTS. BUT THIS IS ALSO CONSIDERED.

I look forward to help and guidance from the knowledgable Gurus and members on this list.

Shailesh scchadha

SANJAY

OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database