IndiaDivine.org

Some queries reg Narayana Dasa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Gurus,

I have some queries reg. Narayana Dasa and will be grateful for learned clarifications.

It is from MY CHART (jhd is attached)- I enter Gemini ND after about a week.

I am trying to evaluate the coming GE dasa, (in light of Sanajy ji's teachings and his book- pg. references are from this book) and seek clarifications for the following points (the last two queries are of general nature; all other quesries are specific to my chart).

RA in badhak sthana (GE in dual rasi, so SG is 7H from Dasa rasi, hence badhaka sthana) can be very diabolical - appropriate remedies must be performed (pg. 73). What specific remedies are called for - for the lord of badhaka sthana or for Rahu?? What remedies will be appropriate in my case? How is the effect/ severeity of results modified RA's placement in SG & its debilitation?

RA in 7th from Dasa Rasi - inclinations contrary to development/ towards renunciation (pg 82-83) Again - will this rule hold good in spite of RA's placement in SG & its debilitation?

Padas in Dusthanas from Dasa Rasi will suffer (pg 83) - I have AL & A2 in 8th & A4 in 11th- Does it indicate a difficult time for self and finances also (but this will be contrary to the next point)

Dasa rasi also hosts A5, A7 & A11, along with HL & GL, with rasi lord being 9th from it - does it hold the promise of gain of higher/spiritual knowledge(A5), co-operation/ joint-venture (A7) and (monetary) gains (A11) - along with manifestation of results of HL & GL - through own Karma (rasi lord in 9th from rasi). (but this will be contrary to the next point)

Chara karakas in Dasa rasi & its kendras gain strength while others are weakend - I have only DK in 7th; all other karakas, including AK, are in Panapara & apoklimas from GE rasi. - Does it mean negative results for all, exckuding the spouse???

What will the effect of KE's occupation of Dasa Rasi?

Will JU's placement in 12th from Dasa rasi help in spiritual rise

For computing Dasa-pravesh time/ chart, etc., what should be the year length- 365 days or 365.2425 days (it will change the lagna of the dasa pravesh chart)

what is the stronger indicator of the likely results - dasa pravesh chart or treatment of dasa rasi as temporary lagna

While evaluating likely effect of various planets during ND, do we their D-9 (natal) position/ strengths also into account? If yes, then how?

I look forward to help and guidance from the knowledgable Gurus and members on this list.

Shailesh scchadha