IndiaDivine.org

Some queries reg Narayana Dasa [2]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste respected Sanjay ji,

I have listed two more related queries and my understanding below for your correction/ confirmation.

New Queries:

1. Do we apply ‘Tripod of Life’ Principle for interpretation of Narayana Dasha also? That is, do we evaluate Maha / Antar/ Pratyantara Dasas with reference to relationship between the Dasa Rashi and Sun/ Moon/ Lagna?

[should not be – because this Narayana Dasha is the progression of Lagna. Therefore, all evaluation should be with reference to Lagna].

2. While evaluating the Dasa, what is more relevant – Dasa Rashi or the Lord of Dasa Rashi

[Dasa Rasi is superior ; the Lord is evaluated as part of evaluation of the Rsahi, and not vis-a-versa]

Please give your views on the above and oblige.

With sincere regards,

Shailesh.

SAILESH, CAN YOU KEEP A LIST OF ALL THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR NARAYAN DASA THAT CAN BE GIVEN AS FAQ LATER IN A DOCUMENT. I WILL ANSWER SOME OF THOSE QUESTIONS IN MORE DETAIL AS YOU RESPOND.

WHAT IS THE CORRECT E-MAIL ADDRESS OF SAT SIRI JI?

SANJAY

om gurave namah------------------------Dear Sailesh,

1. Not really as Narayana is above the luminaries. He dictates and not vice versa. They are to be treated like Graha's in front of Him, one day they will also die (i.e. be dissolved in His Mahapralaya).

2. Both. They give different results at different times depending on whether the dasa is Sirsodaya, Pristhodaya or Ubhayodaya.With best wishesSanjay Rathhttp://sanjayrath.tripod.com

- Shailesh

varahamihira

Monday, February 04, 2002 7:51 AM

Re: [Hare Rama Krishna] Some queries reg Narayana Dasa [2]

I have listed two more related queries and my understanding below for your correction/ confirmation.

New Queries:

1. Do we apply ‘Tripod of Life’ Principle for interpretation of Narayana Dasha also? That is, do we evaluate Maha / Antar/ Pratyantara Dasas with reference to relationship between the Dasa Rashi and Sun/ Moon/ Lagna?

[should not be – because this Narayana Dasha is the progression of Lagna. Therefore, all evaluation should be with reference to Lagna].

2. While evaluating the Dasa, what is more relevant – Dasa Rashi or the Lord of Dasa Rashi

[Dasa Rasi is superior ; the Lord is evaluated as part of evaluation of the Rsahi, and not vis-a-versa]

With sincere regards,

Shailesh.

SAILESH, CAN YOU KEEP A LIST OF ALL THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR NARAYAN DASA THAT CAN BE GIVEN AS FAQ LATER IN A DOCUMENT. I WILL ANSWER SOME OF THOSE QUESTIONS IN MORE DETAIL AS YOU RESPOND.

SANJAYOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database

Namaste Sanjay Guru ji,

Reg. Q 1: Thank you for your confirmation of my thoughts.

However, subsequent to sending the mail, I came across the following passage in the list archives (Dasa Syatems.pdf), which gives a different line of thinking.

Please guide me in this regard.

Shailesh

Ø QUESTION BY MR.NARASIMHA RAO

We often see people explaining known events based on 2-3 dasas. They typically end up showing how 4 or 5 (or more!) out of 9 planets can give that event. I tell myself: "this is ridiculous. How can we precisely time events like this? Why is it Mars-Merc-Ven? Why not Ven-Mars-Merc or Merc-Ven-Mars?".

ü ANSWER BY PT.SANJAY RATH

I believe that I have written about this in my book COVA-Timing of events. Sun-Moon-Lagna is the correct answer upto the third level.

Ø EXPLANATORY NOTE FOR THIS ANSWER BY MR.NARASIMHA RAO

I will elaborate Sanjay’s advice.

Sanjay was taught by his grandfather to give prominence to Sun, Moon and lagna when judging dasas, antardasas (AD) and pratyantardasas (PD), respectively. This is applicable to Vimsottari dasa and Narayana dasa (especially of rasi chart).

.. . . . . . <clipped>

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Monday, February 04, 2002 6:51 PM

1. Not really as Narayana is above the luminaries. He dictates and not vice versa. They are to be treated like Graha's in front of Him, one day they will also die (i.e. be dissolved in His Mahapralaya).

2. Both. They give different results at different times depending on whether the dasa is Sirsodaya, Pristhodaya or Ubhayodaya.With best wishesSanjay Rathhttp://sanjayrath.tripod.com

- Shailesh

varahamihira

New Queries:

With sincere regards,

Shailesh.

What further guidance do you want? I have clearly mentioned that narayana is above the Graha's. You have doubts try it and see for yourself. The point is the Satyacharya principle is typically applicable for the Ududasa and this has to be done till the third level. Actually there is more to this as my grandfather used the Vimsottari till the sixth level, and I haven't learnt more..need to work on this area.

Narayana Dasa is composed of two factors (a) the Nara and (b) Narayana. If we are using Narayana dasa exclusively, as I do very ofter then I see two things (1) How will the dasa be for the person and what are the things that the environment can throw up and (2) How will the person be guided. First is without the Tripod and the second is with the Tripod, and to me it hardly matters as what will happen is more important than what the person is going to like or dislike do or not do.With best wishesSanjay Rathhttp://sanjayrath.tripod.com

- Shailesh

varahamihira

Tuesday, February 05, 2002 6:39 AM

Namaste Sanjay Guru ji,

However, subsequent to sending the mail, I came across the following passage in the list archives (Dasa Syatems.pdf), which gives a different line of thinking.

Shailesh

We often see people explaining known events based on 2-3 dasas. They typically end up showing how 4 or 5 (or more!) out of 9 planets can give that event. I tell myself: "this is ridiculous. How can we precisely time events like this? Why is it Mars-Merc-Ven? Why not Ven-Mars-Merc or Merc-Ven-Mars?".

I believe that I have written about this in my book COVA-Timing of events. Sun-Moon-Lagna is the correct answer upto the third level.

Sanjay was taught by his grandfather to give prominence to Sun, Moon and lagna when judging dasas, antardasas (AD) and pratyantardasas (PD), respectively. This is applicable to Vimsottari dasa and Narayana dasa (especially of rasi chart).

.. . . . . . <clipped>

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

- Shailesh

varahamihira

New Queries:

With sincere regards,

Shailesh.

Namaste Sanjay Guru ji,

I am very much oblige for your prompt response - but, I confess, I am still not very clear.

I will meditate on it and then I will respond to you.

Thank you once again,

With sincere regards,

Shailesh

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Tuesday, February 05, 2002 1:57 PM

What further guidance do you want? I have clearly mentioned that narayana is above the Graha's. You have doubts try it and see for yourself. The point is the Satyacharya principle is typically applicable for the Ududasa and this has to be done till the third level. Actually there is more to this as my grandfather used the Vimsottari till the sixth level, and I haven't learnt more..need to work on this area.

Narayana Dasa is composed of two factors (a) the Nara and (b) Narayana. If we are using Narayana dasa exclusively, as I do very ofter then I see two things (1) How will the dasa be for the person and what are the things that the environment can throw up and (2) How will the person be guided. First is without the Tripod and the second is with the Tripod, and to me it hardly matters as what will happen is more important than what the person is going to like or dislike do or not do.With best wishesSanjay Rathhttp://sanjayrath.tripod.com

- Shailesh

varahamihira

Tuesday, February 05, 2002 6:39 AM

Namaste Sanjay Guru ji,

Shailesh

.. . . . . . <clipped>

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

- Shailesh

varahamihira

New Queries:

With sincere regards,

Shailesh.