IndiaDivine.org

SJVC Class in USA update #2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

om gurave namah------------------------Dear Frank

Dinanath Prabhu is very much in India and is likely to continue in this state till about 2 months from the date of his marriage on 8 March 2002...Just wish him well and he is not going anywhere excepting Vrindavan and many other pilgrimages as the upapada with rahu in debility in 10th rises. Pilgrimages, blessings etc shall be his gifts. May Jagannath grant him bliss.

Go ahead and firm up your plans and tell me finally what it should be and when. Add meditation and japa before classes/lectures if othe agree. That way they remember everything and they will fell fresh throughout the day.With best wishesSanjay RathWeb: http://sanjayrath.tripod.comServices: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com/zservices.htmJyotish Digest: http://jyotishdigest.com/SJVC: http://www.sjvc.org/

- Frank in Austin

Sanjay Rath

Cc: laksmi_k ; bpfeeley ; aboutyou

Wednesday, February 20, 2002 11:08 PM

Om Hareer vidadhyaan mama sarva rakshaam

Namaste Sanjay,

I thought I would send this to you for your review.... I have not heard back from Dinanatha Dasto see if he was organizing a east coast SJVC residence course., and I do not have his email.

In the interim we are looking to put together a west coast event at Laksmi devi's house.

I am open to your guidance on this and want to insure that a summer time schedule is

amenable to your calendar.

Pranams,

Frank in Austin [fschmidt] Wednesday, February 20, 2002 9:27 AM'sjvc 'SJVC Class in USA update #2

Namaste on this Durga Astami.

Here's and update on the USA SJVC residence class being organized.

Attendees Responded to the Questions shown below ( pls complete this by Friday)

1. Rema Menon [remamenon ] -> 2. bpfeeley [bpfeeley] - TBD ---------------------------->

3. vbamba [vbamba] -------------------> 4. Laksmi (Lynne Kary) [laksmi_k] ----------------------------> 5. Suresh Chandra [suchandr] > 6. Naresh Desai [ndesai] -----> 7. Phyl Chubb MA [aboutyou] --------> X

8. Frank Schmidt [Fschmidt] ------------------------------>

9.Gail Francisco [Galfran ] ------------> 10. K.N.Sriram [snk110] - east coast class only ----->

11. Vishwa Krishnamurthy [vishwakasi] ---------------------> 12. venkateshwara_reddy [venkateshwara_reddy] ---------> 13.Shriram Srinivasan shris1 [shris1] --------------------------> 14. Ssaikumar [astrossk] ---------->

QUESTIONS BELOW

Here's some ideas we have been kicking around and ask for your feedback: Accommodations being considered: Laksmi devi has been most kind to open her home to this venue.a. San Francisco areab. Maps will be providedc. Start date and time - Work in process - we will see if Dina-natha Das has plans. If not, we can move forward and ask for Sanjay's help and scheudle for a USA trip.d. If you prefer add'l privacy, hotels in the area will be suggested…transportation will then be needed. Fooda. Donations for food maybe $20/day = $100.00 per studentb. All vegetarian will be servedc. Those that have Ayurvedic needs - pls bring your on Churna's , etc.d. Ghee will be provided Sleeping arrangementsa. Beds for 6 b. others can do pads/sleeping blankets or cots - Please bring your personal belongingsc. Men/Women will be in separate quartersKnowledgea. We will ask Sanjay for his recommendation hereb. We believe that all sisya's should have read or are studying the following ( Note: reading + studying does not always = comprehension!) BPHSUpadesa Sutras ( US) - by SanjayCrux of Vedic Astrology ( COVA) by SanjayVedic Remedies in Astrology ( VRIA) by SanjayNarayana Dasa - ( ND) by SanjayVedic Astrology, an Integrated Approach - by NarasimhaAdditional reading can be suggested by Sanjay[ I am reading Sarvarth Chitamani and Sarvali - excellent info!]Good to have read:Bhagavad Gita - web site in case you cannot find or afford the books [http://gita.srimadbhagavatam.org/] Srimad Bhagavatam [http://www.srimadbhagavatam.org/] c. Blank charts ( Northern and Southern )will be available for working sessions.d. Tapes of the sessions will be made…ask to have copies made and this will be take care of - bring cassettes or $5.00 form suppliese. Study groups - Do you wish to have these? Focus groups on one area or anther for increaed comprehension.f. Knowledge level - What do you want to learn so we can forward this to Sanjay and he can decide on the *level* we are at e.g. Dispositor and their influence, Bhava Bhavam, Arudha's, Divisional Charts, Yogas, etc. I am of the opinion ( and I am biased here) that I would greatly benefit with a better understanding of a methodology for analyzing a chart and insuring the foundation for a reading…that is:> Analysis. Gather together the facts as a basic premise;> Interpretation. metaphorical exploration, using symbolism, intuition, etc.to derive meaning.> Synthesis. Pull the analytical and interpretative process together to form a whole picture g. Additional Knowledge - Laksmi's friend does classes/lectures on Bhagavad-Gita and knows it inside andSrimad Bhagavatam etc and would love to speak if desired.Also , Laksmi might have someone here who can do an evening Sankrit pronunciation class.Is this of interest to you? Meditations - for clarity of thought and touching the transcendent.We will assume most if not all of you are following a program … if this is not the case, it would be goodto start this over then next few months. What have I missed? Please advise... Jai Gurudeva,

Shanti, Shanti Shanti Frank in Austin Fschmidt

Om Gam Ganapathye Namaha

Namaste Sanjay,

we will move forward and ask for Sri Ganesha's blessings to remove any impediments to our plans.

Sanjay Rath [srath] Wednesday, February 20, 2002 10:42 AMVarahamihira; Frank in Austin[Hare Rama Krishna] Re: SJVC Class in USA update #2

om gurave namah------------------------Dear Frank

Dinanath Prabhu is very much in India and is likely to continue in this state till about 2 months from the date of his marriage on 8 March 2002...Just wish him well and he is not going anywhere excepting Vrindavan and many other pilgrimages as the upapada with rahu in debility in 10th rises. Pilgrimages, blessings etc shall be his gifts. May Jagannath grant him bliss.

Go ahead and firm up your plans and tell me finally what it should be and when. Add meditation and japa before classes/lectures if othe agree. That way they remember everything and they will fell fresh throughout the day.With best wishesSanjay RathWeb: http://sanjayrath.tripod.comServices: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com/zservices.htmJyotish Digest: http://jyotishdigest.com/SJVC: http://www.sjvc.org/

- Frank in Austin

Sanjay Rath

Cc: laksmi_k ; bpfeeley ; aboutyou

Wednesday, February 20, 2002 11:08 PM

Om Hareer vidadhyaan mama sarva rakshaam

Namaste Sanjay,

I thought I would send this to you for your review.... I have not heard back from Dinanatha Dasto see if he was organizing a east coast SJVC residence course., and I do not have his email.

In the interim we are looking to put together a west coast event at Laksmi devi's house.

I am open to your guidance on this and want to insure that a summer time schedule is

amenable to your calendar.

Pranams,

Frank in Austin [fschmidt] Wednesday, February 20, 2002 9:27 AM'sjvc 'SJVC Class in USA update #2

Namaste on this Durga Astami.

Here's and update on the USA SJVC residence class being organized.

Attendees Responded to the Questions shown below ( pls complete this by Friday)

1. Rema Menon [remamenon ] -> 2. bpfeeley [bpfeeley] - TBD ---------------------------->

3. vbamba [vbamba] -------------------> 4. Laksmi (Lynne Kary) [laksmi_k] ----------------------------> 5. Suresh Chandra [suchandr] > 6. Naresh Desai [ndesai] -----> 7. Phyl Chubb MA [aboutyou] --------> X

8. Frank Schmidt [Fschmidt] ------------------------------>

9.Gail Francisco [Galfran ] ------------> 10. K.N.Sriram [snk110] - east coast class only ----->

11. Vishwa Krishnamurthy [vishwakasi] ---------------------> 12. venkateshwara_reddy [venkateshwara_reddy] ---------> 13.Shriram Srinivasan shris1 [shris1] --------------------------> 14. Ssaikumar [astrossk] ---------->

QUESTIONS BELOW

Here's some ideas we have been kicking around and ask for your feedback: Accommodations being considered: Laksmi devi has been most kind to open her home to this venue.a. San Francisco areab. Maps will be providedc. Start date and time - Work in process - we will see if Dina-natha Das has plans. If not, we can move forward and ask for Sanjay's help and scheudle for a USA trip.d. If you prefer add'l privacy, hotels in the area will be suggested…transportation will then be needed. Fooda. Donations for food maybe $20/day = $100.00 per studentb. All vegetarian will be servedc. Those that have Ayurvedic needs - pls bring your on Churna's , etc.d. Ghee will be provided Sleeping arrangementsa. Beds for 6 b. others can do pads/sleeping blankets or cots - Please bring your personal belongingsc. Men/Women will be in separate quartersKnowledgea. We will ask Sanjay for his recommendation hereb. We believe that all sisya's should have read or are studying the following ( Note: reading + studying does not always = comprehension!) BPHSUpadesa Sutras ( US) - by SanjayCrux of Vedic Astrology ( COVA) by SanjayVedic Remedies in Astrology ( VRIA) by SanjayNarayana Dasa - ( ND) by SanjayVedic Astrology, an Integrated Approach - by NarasimhaAdditional reading can be suggested by Sanjay[ I am reading Sarvarth Chitamani and Sarvali - excellent info!]Good to have read:Bhagavad Gita - web site in case you cannot find or afford the books [http://gita.srimadbhagavatam.org/] Srimad Bhagavatam [http://www.srimadbhagavatam.org/] c. Blank charts ( Northern and Southern )will be available for working sessions.d. Tapes of the sessions will be made…ask to have copies made and this will be take care of - bring cassettes or $5.00 form suppliese. Study groups - Do you wish to have these? Focus groups on one area or anther for increaed comprehension.f. Knowledge level - What do you want to learn so we can forward this to Sanjay and he can decide on the *level* we are at e.g. Dispositor and their influence, Bhava Bhavam, Arudha's, Divisional Charts, Yogas, etc. I am of the opinion ( and I am biased here) that I would greatly benefit with a better understanding of a methodology for analyzing a chart and insuring the foundation for a reading…that is:> Analysis. Gather together the facts as a basic premise;> Interpretation. metaphorical exploration, using symbolism, intuition, etc.to derive meaning.> Synthesis. Pull the analytical and interpretative process together to form a whole picture g. Additional Knowledge - Laksmi's friend does classes/lectures on Bhagavad-Gita and knows it inside andSrimad Bhagavatam etc and would love to speak if desired.Also , Laksmi might have someone here who can do an evening Sankrit pronunciation class.Is this of interest to you? Meditations - for clarity of thought and touching the transcendent.We will assume most if not all of you are following a program … if this is not the case, it would be goodto start this over then next few months. What have I missed? Please advise... Jai Gurudeva,

Shanti, Shanti Shanti Frank in Austin Fschmidt