IndiaDivine.org

SJVC Hyderabad Group - First meeting - conditional dasa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

om gurave namah------------------------Dear Sailesh

Bhavartha Ratnakara is a very good source for this Yoga. No comments on the other things now. I want you to try it for yourslef first.With best wishesSanjay RathWeb: http://sanjayrath.tripod.comServices: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com/zservices.htmJyotish Digest: http://jyotishdigest.com/SJVC: http://www.sjvc.org/

- Shailesh

Sanjay Rath

Tuesday, March 05, 2002 8:10 PM

Fw: SJVC Hyderabad Group - First meeting - conditional dasa

Respected Sanjay ji,

I will be grateful to have your confirmation and guidance reg applicability of conditional dasa tp these charts and answers to my queries.

Best regards,

Shailesh

- Shailesh

Sanjay Rath

Sunday, March 03, 2002 6:45 PM

Fw: SJVC Hyderabad Group - First meeting - conditional dasa

Respected Sanjay Guru ji,

Namaste,

I realised, rather late, that I had not attached the chart - here it is now. [ Sanjeev - the birth was on the night of July 5 / 6].

And, can you guide me to some good source for Graha Malika Yoga - I have come across a chart (attached - Anuj) which has a perfect GM Yoga, with all planets between JU in 11H & ME in 4H, except RA in 6H,

With sincere regards

Shailesh

- Shailesh

Sanjay Rath

Sunday, March 03, 2002 6:35 PM

Re: SJVC Hyderabad Group - First meeting - conditional dasa

Namaste Sanjay Guru ji,

I have some follow-up questions on this case of conditional dasa.

1. Are these Dasas used in addition to the Vim-dasa or in place of that.

2. In almost all of these dasa systems, purna-ayu is less than 120 years of Vim-dasa. Does it have any significance in connection with Purnayu calculations.

3. Whether antar dasa/ pratyantara dasa, etc., are computed in the same manner as Vim-dasa, i.e. in proportion of the maha-dasa periods.

I have attached a chart with this mail, where I feel Dwi-Saptati Sama Dasais applicable.

Can you please confirm that whether my assumption is correct? And, if yes, how will be the upcoming JU dasa, since in D-9 JU occupies 12H and is also debilitated.

With sincere regards,

Shailesh

PS: Will it be allright if I send these mails directly through SJVC/ Varahamihira lists - as others will benefit from your responses & comments.

-

Shailesh

Sanjay Rath

Sunday, March 03, 2002 6:42 AM

Re: SJVC Hyderabad Group - First meeting

Respected Sanjay ji,

Thanks once again - your interest in our small group is most encouraging.

Reg. PS- I hope you are in touch with your Jyotish guru Sat Siri Ji.; She has not been responding to mails - I keep trying every fortnight or so.

The work of compilation of Narayana Dasa mails is going a little slow - I have compiled most of SJVC & Varahamihira mails upto 2001 & will be starting on Vedic-Astology mails now.

Sanjay ji, I had asked you earlier - is there any reason that you spell my name as SAILESH and not SHAILESH?

And, if you could respond to my further queries reg. my GE Narayana Dasa & ME Vim-dasa. [if you want, I will mail it again] Things have been very grim professionally & financially and being at this stage where my eleder son got into college last year & younger one ready to do so this year - some times the envron nbecomes too depressing.

But, then I do have faith in Him that he will take care - the problem is to keep trying till He does so.

And, of course, you have said that ME dasa will spoil me - I very badly want to be spoiled now/.

With best regards,

Shailesh

-

Sanjay Rath

Shailesh

Sunday, March 03, 2002 12:38 AM

om gurave namah------------------------Dear Sailesh

Comments are given under. You were right about saravali. My Jyotish foundation rests on the pillars of Varahamihira, Harihara, Kalyan Verma and Jaimini with the roof being that of Parasara.With best wishesSanjay RathWeb: http://sanjayrath.tripod.comServices: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com/zservices.htmJyotish Digest: http://jyotishdigest.com/SJVC: http://www.sjvc.org/

- Shailesh

Sanjay Rath

Friday, March 01, 2002 11:49 PM

Respected Sanjay Guri ji,

Namaste,

I am combining both of your mails and seek your confirmation and guidance to my points and queries: [Please excuse and overlook my other mail - the incomplete draft of this mail, which got 'SENT' erronously]

You had asked:. What Dasa did you use?

As I mentioned, we did not reach the stage of Dasa analysis - we are doing that now, through emails.

This is not a case of Astottari Dasa ( Rahu in not in Kendra from Paka Lagna). Reg. Vim-dasa, MO is with JU where as SU receives 9th aspect of JU. However, SU also receives rasi aspect of ME, hence it is stronger.

Therefore, Vim-dasa should start from nakshatra of SUN - Shatabhisham.

RATH: Are you sure. Note that the Lagna is vargottama. Vimsottari will work no doubt, but no harm in trying others that are specifically meant for the case. See which is better.

Reg 'EGO', you had mentioned " Mana Karaka Moon that is subject to this 'disease' . . . . .The Moon's motion can be divided into two parts i.e. (a) from Ketu to Rahu when it is in the northern latitude and (b) from Rahu to ketu when it is in the southern latitude. There are various ways to know the Gati (movement or direction) as being towards Rahu (Bhoga - enjoyments and living in the delusion of EGO) or as being towards Ketu (Moksha - renunciation and living without this delusion of self importance). I will leave this for a later date."

Undoubtedly, MO is karaka of mind - and EGO is a function/ abberation of Mind - it was very silly of us not to have remembered that !

Similarly, RAHU, the smokey one clouds the mind/ MO, and creates delusion - no doubt about that too.

But, I am not sure about the next step - DELUSION ABOUT WHAT? WHAT IS THE SUBJECTor DIRECTION of this delusion?

RATH: The greatest delusion is life itself. Everyday when we go to bed we are dead sure to wake up to another morning. What misplaced belief..what a great dream He has created and we are hell bent on spending the better part of this life 'trying to improve it' knowing well that we get nothing more than what we are destined to get! What a delusion..

Is it possible that some other planet, has to afflict/ influence this MO/RA combination and add its KARAKATWA/ colour.

Delusion can be about POWER/ STRENGTH , about KNOWLEDGE, about MENTAL DEXTERITY, about BEAUTY, about SORROWS/ MISFORTUNE, or about SELF ESTEEM.

And these could be through the influence of Mars, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, Saturn & Sun respectively.

This is how I convinced myself that affliction of SUN could cause EGO.

Secondly, my search of some important classics has led me to the following combinations for EGO/ Pride.

You will note that only Saravali had linked Rahu directly with EGO. In all other cases, Rahu is not mentioned.

RATH: Correct analysis and reasoning. It is not 'afflict' it is influence. All except KETU afflict in that sence and Ketu alone has the peculiar power to break this delusion. Study Chaitanya Mahaprabhu's chart for a better understanding of this. Ketu in second fromLagnamsa can stop all the evils of passion dead beat on the track and reform even the worst cases. That's Ganapati Bappa Maurya!

I request you to guide me.

With best regards,

Shailesh

BPHS

Ch 45: 40-51. Effects of Surya’s Avasthas. If Surya is in . . . . Agam, will be distressed, due to enemies, fickle-minded, evil-minded, emaciated, devoid of virtuous acts and intoxicated with pride

RATH: Avastha is a state of the mana and not of the Atma. The Graha's avastha is an index of what he is doing and its mood. Moods are linked to the Mana and hence pride and such things find a place in tis explanation.

SARAVALI

Ch 4 1-2. Kalapurusha’s Soul etc.. . . , Rahu ego

RATH: The deepest and swiftest river that illumined my mind is SARAVALI. Thanks to the great king for resolving my doubts. I will translate this work in 2003-04 (Narasimha's prediction) and this is supposed to be my great contribution..he says greatest.

Ch13 15-19. ANAPHA YOGA’S EFFECTS GIVEN BY MARS ETC. If Anapha Yoga is caused by Mars-being in the 12th from the Moon, the native will head a band of thieves, will be arrogant in disposition, be honoured, fond of war,

Ch 29: 15-16. SATURN IN SCORPIO. If Saturn occupies Scorpio at birth, the native will be . . . . .egoistic, . . .

Garga Hora:

Sūrya, Mangal, Guru in the 1st Bhava: will always be proud, be highly egoistic, will possess a fleet of horses and will be keen in imparting vices to others.

Sūrya, Chandr, Budh, Guru, Śukr in the 2nd Bhava: will be egoistic, impatient, unkind and unjust.

Sūrya, Chandr, Mangal, Guru in the 3rd Bhava: will be truthful, will win over enemies, will be egoistic and will win many friends out of his eloquence

Sūrya, Chandr, Śukr in the 6th Bhava: will be mean, strong, egoistic, of ugly mentality, devoid of affection.

Sūrya, Mangal, Budh, Śukr, Śani in the 8th Bhava: will be egoistic, be happy with regard to wife and will be wise.

Budh, Śukr (in 9th Bhava): will have servants, will have meritorious acts to his credit, be egoistic, will have many friends and be dear to women.

Mangal, Guru, Śukr in the 9th Bhava: will be very efficacious, egoistic, interested in Śāstras and be charitable.

You all need to think..think hard till the head feels heavy and you feel that it will burst...then the knowledge and understanding will come early net morning after a good sleep.

Best Wishes again

Sanjay

PS- I hope you are in touch with your Jyotish guru Sat Siri Ji.