IndiaDivine.org

Marana Karaka Avastha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Sarajit,

Regarding my chart, I was keeping quite, because, I thought somebody will attempt and try. If I give only the events, it will not explain the logic behind the Maranakarakasthana placement. So, let me explain in detail.

In my case Jupiter is the 1st rate malefic and it is retro also. As Visti mentioned it could be a curse from my Guru. As per the Nadi reading, in the past life, I was doing medical practice and I killed many in that profession. So, probably, I might have been cursed by my Guru, for such an act. Jupiter is a functional malefic, placed in Maranakarakasthana, in Sakata yoga with Moon by being placed in dusthana from Moon, it is in "Mrita avastha" (death). So, the entire Jupiter dasa is dreadful, literally dreadful, except Jupiter antardasa.

As per Gurudeva, a planet in Maranakarkasthana will destroy the houses owned by such planet. In my case, Jupiter owns 2nd house and 11th house, where he is the natural karaka too. During his period, no income no savings, though I should have earned 10 times more than what I got in this period. But, except destroying his own houses, he did well with his natural and charakarakatwa. As of Natural Karakatwa he blessed me with spouse and sons, in his antardasa he got me MBA admission and Gold Medal and he kept me in jobs from the day I left my University. As Bratrukaraka, my sister was ever growing through out Jupiter dasa. But, Sakata yoga killed me terribly.

Regarding Mars, when Mars dasa was running, my younger sibling died prematurely and its stopped any further co-born as he owns the 3rd house. When Mars sub period was running in Jupiter dasa, my job was shaky and I had all sorts of troubles. Especially, when Jupiter - Mars - Saturn (3 Maranakaraksthana planets) running, I was under total stress, almost lost the job. I was kept without any physical work in a job for almost 9 months (which is so painful, when you were the HOD and you were stripped off that post and roaming around in the same place). However, Mars having Parivartana with Sun, conjoining with it in Navamsa and its Vargottama state might have reduced its maleficiance. For removing or cancellation of the bad effects of Maranakarakasthana, Gurudeva told to look at the Karaka of the sthana. In case of Jupiter the Karaka of 3rd house is Mars, he is also in MKS, however he is rather strong in his friend's house. Probably that is why I escaped from more worst condition (?).

Saturn: I have to wait and see the full effect of Saturn. He is one of the lagna lords. He will damage the lagna and 12th house. If the damage is detaching mentally from the body conscious, I am lucky; otherwise, if it damages the body it will be a problem. During the Saturn sub period of Jupiter, I went though anxiety, depression etc. Perhaps in Saturn - Mars period, I could be mad.

Regarding Remedy, I thought of asking Gurudeva when I meet him. Because, a mantra for this alone will not help me. I have very strong Sarpa Yoga and my Karakamsa is 6th from lagnamsa. So, there are many sever and damaging afflictions to my charts.

Superficially, my chart may look good, with 2 planets in Moolatrikona, 3 in exaltation, 1 in Vargottama, 9th lord in 9th house in Devalokaamsa (but a badhaka), AK is exalted, Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th houses aspects 11th house and 8 planets are in Kendra Kona.

Thanks

Solai Kannan

PS: I attach my chart for those who are not having it.

sarajitp [sarajitp]25 March 2002 7:43 AMvarahamihira Subject: [Hare Rama Krishna] Marana Karaka AvasthaHare Rama KrsnaDear Gurudev!I am compilining whatever I know about maranakaraka avastha from whatever you have taught. I am seeing my thinking process taking some definite shape. I will come up with an article with all possibilities and probably interpretation of Solai's and Lakshmi's chart wrt Marana Karaka avastha of planets in their charts. I hope we shall have a fruitful discussion, next weekend.For this matter I shall request both Solai and Lakshmi to give me a brief writeup about major events in life, I shall like to check influence of those planets duing different dasas antardasas and on the life as a whole. Also submit, a brief writeup on your general attitude towards life. Please give me details on whether you are taking some remedial measures as of now (for marana karaka planets or otherwise, such as mantras, stones or yantras).Thanks and regards to allPranaamSarajit> om gurave namah> ------------------------> Dear Sarajit,> List the options - add Solai's chart and come to me for discussions next week. I am too busy this weekend with the Jyotish Digest circulation. the response to the first issue is fantastic. Hard work pays. Thanks to all the great astrologers in these lists, my small dream seems to have taken shape.> With best wishes> Sanjay RathOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database