IndiaDivine.org

Marana Karaka Avastha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna

Dear Solai,

Thanks a lot for the events as well as their analysis. This will

serve as a good case for my article. Thanks a lot again.

Pranaam

Sarajit

varahamihira, " Solai Kannan " <solai@i...> wrote:

> OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

> JAYA JAGANNATHA

>

> Namaste Sarajit,

>

> Regarding my chart, I was keeping quite, because, I thought

somebody will

> attempt and try. If I give only the events, it will not explain the

logic

> behind the Maranakarakasthana placement. So, let me explain in

detail.

>

> In my case Jupiter is the 1st rate malefic and it is retro also. As

Visti

> mentioned it could be a curse from my Guru. As per the Nadi

reading, in the

> past life, I was doing medical practice and I killed many in that

> profession. So, probably, I might have been cursed by my Guru, for

such an

> act. Jupiter is a functional malefic, placed in Maranakarakasthana,

in

> Sakata yoga with Moon by being placed in dusthana from Moon, it is

in " Mrita

> avastha " (death). So, the entire Jupiter dasa is dreadful, literally

> dreadful, except Jupiter antardasa.

>

> As per Gurudeva, a planet in Maranakarkasthana will destroy the

houses owned

> by such planet. In my case, Jupiter owns 2nd house and 11th house,

where he

> is the natural karaka too. During his period, no income no savings,

though I

> should have earned 10 times more than what I got in this period.

But, except

> destroying his own houses, he did well with his natural and

charakarakatwa.

> As of Natural Karakatwa he blessed me with spouse and sons, in his

antardasa

> he got me MBA admission and Gold Medal and he kept me in jobs from

the day I

> left my University. As Bratrukaraka, my sister was ever growing

through out

> Jupiter dasa. But, Sakata yoga killed me terribly.

>

> Regarding Mars, when Mars dasa was running, my younger sibling died

> prematurely and its stopped any further co-born as he owns the 3rd

house.

> When Mars sub period was running in Jupiter dasa, my job was shaky

and I had

> all sorts of troubles. Especially, when Jupiter - Mars - Saturn (3

> Maranakaraksthana planets) running, I was under total stress,

almost lost

> the job. I was kept without any physical work in a job for almost 9

months

> (which is so painful, when you were the HOD and you were stripped

off that

> post and roaming around in the same place). However, Mars having

Parivartana

> with Sun, conjoining with it in Navamsa and its Vargottama state

might have

> reduced its maleficiance. For removing or cancellation of the bad

effects of

> Maranakarakasthana, Gurudeva told to look at the Karaka of the

sthana. In

> case of Jupiter the Karaka of 3rd house is Mars, he is also in MKS,

however

> he is rather strong in his friend's house. Probably that is why I

escaped

> from more worst condition (?).

>

> Saturn: I have to wait and see the full effect of Saturn. He is one

of the

> lagna lords. He will damage the lagna and 12th house. If the damage

is

> detaching mentally from the body conscious, I am lucky; otherwise,

if it

> damages the body it will be a problem. During the Saturn sub period

of

> Jupiter, I went though anxiety, depression etc. Perhaps in Saturn -

Mars

> period, I could be mad.

>

> Regarding Remedy, I thought of asking Gurudeva when I meet him.

Because, a

> mantra for this alone will not help me. I have very strong Sarpa

Yoga and my

> Karakamsa is 6th from lagnamsa. So, there are many sever and

damaging

> afflictions to my charts.

>

> Superficially, my chart may look good, with 2 planets in

Moolatrikona, 3 in

> exaltation, 1 in Vargottama, 9th lord in 9th house in Devalokaamsa

(but a

> badhaka), AK is exalted, Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th houses

aspects 11th

> house and 8 planets are in Kendra Kona.

>

> Thanks

> Solai Kannan

> PS: I attach my chart for those who are not having it.

>

> sarajitp [sarajitp@h...]

> 25 March 2002 7:43 AM

> varahamihira

> [Hare Rama Krishna] Marana Karaka Avastha

>

>

> Hare Rama Krsna

> Dear Gurudev!

>

> I am compilining whatever I know about maranakaraka avastha from

> whatever you have taught. I am seeing my thinking process taking

some

> definite shape. I will come up with an article with all

possibilities

> and probably interpretation of Solai's and Lakshmi's chart wrt

Marana

> Karaka avastha of planets in their charts. I hope we shall have a

> fruitful discussion, next weekend.

>

> For this matter I shall request both Solai and Lakshmi to give me

a

> brief writeup about major events in life, I shall like to check

> influence of those planets duing different dasas antardasas and on

> the life as a whole. Also submit, a brief writeup on your general

> attitude towards life. Please give me details on whether you are

> taking some remedial measures as of now (for marana karaka

planets or

> otherwise, such as mantras, stones or yantras).

>

> Thanks and regards to all

>

> Pranaam

> Sarajit

> om gurave namah

> > ------------------------

> > Dear Sarajit,

> > List the options - add Solai's chart and come to me for

> discussions next week. I am too busy this weekend with the Jyotish

> Digest circulation. the response to the first issue is fantastic.

> Hard work pays. Thanks to all the great astrologers in these

lists,

> my small dream seems to have taken shape.

> > With best wishes

> > Sanjay Rath

>

>

>

Guest guest

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Arno,

In my case, AL can be in both Libra and Scorpio. Gurudeva told us to consider both. So, Ketu may not qualify as you told. Yes, spirituality is there, in a more philosophical level. So, I will give the credit for this spirituality to AK and Lagna lord, Rahu exalted in the 5th house.

Regarding Mercury and Moon, let us stick to the rule. Mercury, if it conjoins a malefic, then it is a malefic. Moon, if it is waning, then it is a malefic. Moon gets Pakshabala, by being in Krishna Dwitiya Thithi, but, this will not eliminate the malefic quality. Functionally also she is malefic.

Thanks

Solai Kannan

Arno Holzmann [arno.holzmann]25 March 2002 5:45 PMvarahamihira Subject: AW: [Hare Rama Krishna] Marana Karaka Avastha

Dear Solai, namaste

I noticed that in your chart Ketu is exalted in 3 from AL. Strong malefics in 3 or 6 from AL give success in material life, strong benefics give spirituality.

Ketu is a natural malefic but it is benefic for spirituality. So in your chart (or in any other chart in 3 or 6 from AL), does Ketu boost spiritual or material success?

Another question: You have 2 benefics in Kendras. Doesn´t this cancel the Sarpa yoga?

Best wishes, Arno

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----Von: Solai Kannan [solai] Gesendet: Montag, 25. März 2002 13:54An: varahamihira Betreff: [Hare Rama Krishna] Marana Karaka Avastha

Regarding Remedy, I thought of asking Gurudeva when I meet him. Because, a mantra for this alone will not help me. I have very strong Sarpa Yoga and my Karakamsa is 6th from lagnamsa. So, there are many sever and damaging afflictions to my charts.

Superficially, my chart may look good, with 2 planets in Moolatrikona, 3 in exaltation, 1 in Vargottama, 9th lord in 9th house in Devalokaamsa (but a badhaka), AK is exalted, Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th houses aspects 11th house and 8 planets are in Kendra Kona.

Thanks

Solai Kannan

OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database

Guest guest

om gurave namah------------------------Dear Arno

Do you consider Ketu a benefic or a malefic? It is always opposed to Rahu.With best wishesSanjay RathWeb: http://sanjayrath.tripod.comServices: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com/zservices.htmJyotish Digest: http://jyotishdigest.com/SJVC: http://www.sjvc.org/

- Arno Holzmann

varahamihira

Monday, March 25, 2002 8:15 PM

AW: [Hare Rama Krishna] Marana Karaka Avastha

Dear Solai, namaste

I noticed that in your chart Ketu is exalted in 3 from AL. Strong malefics in 3 or 6 from AL give success in material life, strong benefics give spirituality.

Ketu is a natural malefic but it is benefic for spirituality. So in your chart (or in any other chart in 3 or 6 from AL), does Ketu boost spiritual or material success?

Another question: You have 2 benefics in Kendras. Doesn´t this cancel the Sarpa yoga?

Best wishes, Arno

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----Von: Solai Kannan [solai] Gesendet: Montag, 25. März 2002 13:54An: varahamihira Betreff: [Hare Rama Krishna] Marana Karaka Avastha

Regarding Remedy, I thought of asking Gurudeva when I meet him. Because, a mantra for this alone will not help me. I have very strong Sarpa Yoga and my Karakamsa is 6th from lagnamsa. So, there are many sever and damaging afflictions to my charts.

Superficially, my chart may look good, with 2 planets in Moolatrikona, 3 in exaltation, 1 in Vargottama, 9th lord in 9th house in Devalokaamsa (but a badhaka), AK is exalted, Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th houses aspects 11th house and 8 planets are in Kendra Kona.

Thanks

Solai Kannan

OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database

Guest guest

om gurave namah------------------------Dear Solai,

Rest assured, the dasa of Saturn will be a great blessing in your life. Everything that you have been denied will be returned to you like Ayodhya was returned to Sri Ram. Mahapurusha Yoga dominate over Marana Karaka effects. Saturn rules the Vayu Tatwa - consider doing the Pranayama regularly please.With best wishesSanjay RathWeb: http://sanjayrath.tripod.comServices: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com/zservices.htmJyotish Digest: http://jyotishdigest.com/SJVC: http://www.sjvc.org/

- Solai Kannan

varahamihira

Monday, March 25, 2002 6:24 PM

[Hare Rama Krishna] Marana Karaka Avastha

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Sarajit,

Regarding my chart, I was keeping quite, because, I thought somebody will attempt and try. If I give only the events, it will not explain the logic behind the Maranakarakasthana placement. So, let me explain in detail.

In my case Jupiter is the 1st rate malefic and it is retro also. As Visti mentioned it could be a curse from my Guru. As per the Nadi reading, in the past life, I was doing medical practice and I killed many in that profession. So, probably, I might have been cursed by my Guru, for such an act. Jupiter is a functional malefic, placed in Maranakarakasthana, in Sakata yoga with Moon by being placed in dusthana from Moon, it is in "Mrita avastha" (death). So, the entire Jupiter dasa is dreadful, literally dreadful, except Jupiter antardasa.

As per Gurudeva, a planet in Maranakarkasthana will destroy the houses owned by such planet. In my case, Jupiter owns 2nd house and 11th house, where he is the natural karaka too. During his period, no income no savings, though I should have earned 10 times more than what I got in this period. But, except destroying his own houses, he did well with his natural and charakarakatwa. As of Natural Karakatwa he blessed me with spouse and sons, in his antardasa he got me MBA admission and Gold Medal and he kept me in jobs from the day I left my University. As Bratrukaraka, my sister was ever growing through out Jupiter dasa. But, Sakata yoga killed me terribly.

Regarding Mars, when Mars dasa was running, my younger sibling died prematurely and its stopped any further co-born as he owns the 3rd house. When Mars sub period was running in Jupiter dasa, my job was shaky and I had all sorts of troubles. Especially, when Jupiter - Mars - Saturn (3 Maranakaraksthana planets) running, I was under total stress, almost lost the job. I was kept without any physical work in a job for almost 9 months (which is so painful, when you were the HOD and you were stripped off that post and roaming around in the same place). However, Mars having Parivartana with Sun, conjoining with it in Navamsa and its Vargottama state might have reduced its maleficiance. For removing or cancellation of the bad effects of Maranakarakasthana, Gurudeva told to look at the Karaka of the sthana. In case of Jupiter the Karaka of 3rd house is Mars, he is also in MKS, however he is rather strong in his friend's house. Probably that is why I escaped from more worst condition (?).

Saturn: I have to wait and see the full effect of Saturn. He is one of the lagna lords. He will damage the lagna and 12th house. If the damage is detaching mentally from the body conscious, I am lucky; otherwise, if it damages the body it will be a problem. During the Saturn sub period of Jupiter, I went though anxiety, depression etc. Perhaps in Saturn - Mars period, I could be mad.

Thanks

Solai Kannan

PS: I attach my chart for those who are not having it.

sarajitp [sarajitp]25 March 2002 7:43 AMvarahamihira Subject: [Hare Rama Krishna] Marana Karaka AvasthaHare Rama KrsnaDear Gurudev!I am compilining whatever I know about maranakaraka avastha from whatever you have taught. I am seeing my thinking process taking some definite shape. I will come up with an article with all possibilities and probably interpretation of Solai's and Lakshmi's chart wrt Marana Karaka avastha of planets in their charts. I hope we shall have a fruitful discussion, next weekend.For this matter I shall request both Solai and Lakshmi to give me a brief writeup about major events in life, I shall like to check influence of those planets duing different dasas antardasas and on the life as a whole. Also submit, a brief writeup on your general attitude towards life. Please give me details on whether you are taking some remedial measures as of now (for marana karaka planets or otherwise, such as mantras, stones or yantras).Thanks and regards to allPranaamSarajit> om gurave namah> ------------------------> Dear Sarajit,> List the options - add Solai's chart and come to me for discussions next week. I am too busy this weekend with the Jyotish Digest circulation. the response to the first issue is fantastic. Hard work pays. Thanks to all the great astrologers in these lists, my small dream seems to have taken shape.> With best wishes> Sanjay RathOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Sarajit,

Acting on cue from Solai guru, here's my exhaustive data. I have also attached my jhd file. Hope these details are relevant & suffice, and please pardon me for any extraneous information I might have provided.

Birth : 1st Sept, 1960Academic distinction: 1982 Job as Probationary Officer in SBI: 1983Marriage: 25th August, 19851st son: 30th May 19872nd son: 6th June 1994

As I was mentioning in my previous e-mail, Saturn & Rahu are co-lords of my 3H and Saturn is retro in lagna-Dhanus (blessing from past life?) and Rahu is in 9H-Leo. Ketu is in 3H further damaging it and Saturn is my Bhratrikaraka! There were three brothers before me(one died at 3 months, two were born prematurely and died almost immediately) and after me, there's none. Looking at the natural karakatwas, Mars is the significator of brothers, and he's in 6H. The Lord of A3, Venus, is placed in 12th from it, and interestingly, Mars is also in the house of Venus, which as the 6th & 11th lord is the most malefic planet for Dhanus. Now I come to myself, as Saturn & Rahu afflict Lagna/chandra lagna, lagna lord/chandra lagna lord, Moon & Arudhalagna, and Narayana Dasa starts from 1st house. At 43 & 38 yrs respectively, after loss of 3 boys, my parents gave up hope of a child and went on a long pilgrimage in 1959, which culminated at Badrinath. I myself was born an extremely weak premature child in Venus-Jupiter-Saturn and from 27th day onwards, I was racked by huge vomitings for which the doctors advised operation. But the illness disappeared after my mother fed me the extract of "vasai" a herbal root as advised by a "maami"(aunty). An an infant/child I had constant fever and survived several mishaps, like falling down stairs repeatedly (i have a scar on the left side of my forehead),drowning, eating poison etc. which could have very well resulted in loss of life. I could have lost my left eye also around this time. When I was 6 months old, my mother took a vow at Annavaram (Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Temple in Andhra) that if i survived upto marriageable age, she'd perform my marriage at Annavaram... so it was.

These occurences somewhat subsided after "aksharabhyasam" which took place when I was barely one-and-a -half to 2yrs old by Bhagawan Satya Sai (original name Satyanarayana!)...I still vividly recall Him telling me "AUM raayi, Bangaru (write AUM, my golden girl), AUM Namah Sivaaya". Incidentally, Satya Sai predicted that I would be born and live long and gave my pregnant mother a "raksha" to ensure my safe birth...and perhaps my sun-moon yoga "Ayushman" says something about it. Further when I was around two and a half years old, my mother taught me Mrityunjaya mahamantra, which I still recite very assiduously every day. I was again very sick(typhoid) in my 7th year, Venus-Mercury-Rahu, and was bedridden for 56 days. My mothersays that the house we stayed in at that time was haunted...and she had to recite Vishnu sahasranaamam almost continuously to ward off evil effects.

But after I started chanting Lalitha Sahasranaamam (Moon-8th lord & ishtadevata), from 16yrs onwards, I was never really ill, and even during childbirth(both caesarians) I hardly stayed in bed. I am sure that it's Guru (Palanadevata) & Moon (Ishtadevata) in lagna that saw me through a lot of early childhood troubles...and continue to protect me. Om TAT SAT.

Saturn is a very malefic planet for my lagna because it lords 2nd & 3rd houses. But as 2nd lord,a trika house, Saturn would give the results of its associates, and is firmly under the watchful eye of lagnalord Jupiter, who's strengthened by the association of Moon(Lord of 8H, another trika house, and is a benefic because it is waxing, and is placed in a trikona-1H). Jupiter as Darakarakaprotects husband and as natural dhanakaraka protects money inflow. Though I have more than enough in the material sense, I am also surrounded by hardwork & aged parents, both of which I count among Saturn's blessings. Incidentally, does this placement of 3rd & 8th lords in a kendra with a strong lagna lord qualify for VRY and transfer of power? It could, because I am an only child, am the sole inheritor and since the combination is in lagna and also involves the 2nd & 4th lords, the pain & gain are simultaneously operative from birth itself?

I am yet to experience Saturn Mahadasa, but I have a hunch (no scientific basis) that I'll go in Saturn-Saturn as Saturn holds my moksha. Rahu mahadasa (currently running) so far had been very benefic for me and two antardasas of Mars- Rahu & Rahu-Rahu (Putrakaraka) brought me my two sons. I've had no trouble with conception, no abortions etc, but Mars the 5th lord is in 6th house, and brought me surgery related to childbirth, Jupiter, the natural Putrakaraka is strong and aspects 5H, A5 and Rahu, who's again firmly reined in by Vargottama Sun (9th lord)in Leo...again protection from Guru. But then, I have also been reciting Durga Ashtottaram & Saptasati since ages...since one Pujari told me to do so as my Nakshatra (Poorvashadha) is associated with Durga during Navaratri.

Some other interesting points are that Mars, the AK, as natural bhratrikarak and 5th lord in a way represents both Saturn & Rahu; Saturn aspects 3H and Rahu aspects 5H.

I recite Aditya Hridayam, Ganapati astottaram, Sri sooktam, Lalitha Sahasram & navagraha japam in the morning, Vishnu Sahasranaamam, Lakshmi sahasranaamam in the evening sandhya (on Gurudeva's advice) and read Sai Satcharitra (night) everyday. Mrityanjaya Mahamantra is always there in my heart, whatever be the time of day/night.

But then as Visti said, I also have the rare luck of having Jupiter in lagna..

Anyadhaa saranam naasti, twameva saranam mama, tasmaat kaarunyabhaavena, Raksharaksho Janardhana, Raksharaksho Maheswara.

Regards,Lakshmi

sarajitp <sarajitp wrote: Hare Rama KrsnaDear Gurudev!I am compilining whatever I know about maranakaraka avastha from whatever you have taught. I am seeing my thinking process taking some definite shape. I will come up with an article with all possibilities and probably interpretation of Solai's and Lakshmi's chart wrt Marana Karaka avastha of planets in their charts. I hope we shall have a fruitful discussion, next weekend.For this matter I shall request both Solai and Lakshmi to give me a brief writeup about major events in life, I shall like to check influence of those planets duing different dasas antardasas and on the life as a whole. Also submit, a brief writeup on your general attitude towards life. Please give me details on whether you are taking some remedial measures as of now (for marana karaka planets or otherwise, such as mantras, stones or yantras).Thanks and regards to allPranaamSarajit

Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards®

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Oops Sarajit!

I forgot to add that I had been wearing a "pushyaraaga" ring on my right index finger from 1980, and that I perform rudram (abhishekam) on every Thursday, the day of my birth.

Regards,

Lakshmi

lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave Namah Namaste Sarajit, Acting on cue from Solai guru, here's my exhaustive data. I have also attached my jhd file. Hope these details are relevant & suffice, and please pardon me for any extraneous information I might have provided. Birth : 1st Sept, 1960Academic distinction: 1982 Job as Probationary Officer in SBI: 1983Marriage: 25th August, 19851st son: 30th May 19872nd son: 6th June 1994 As I was mentioning in my previous e-mail, Saturn & Rahu are co-lords of my 3H and Saturn is retro in lagna-Dhanus (blessing from past life?) and Rahu is in 9H-Leo. Ketu is in 3H further damaging it and Saturn is my Bhratrikaraka! There were three brothers before me(one died at 3 months, two were born prematurely and died almost immediately) and after me, there's none. Looking at the natural karakatwas, Mars is the significator of brothers, and he's in 6H. The Lord of A3, Venus, is placed in 12th from it, and interestingly, Mars is also in the house of Venus, which as the 6th & 11th lord is the most malefic planet for Dhanus. Now I come to myself, as Saturn & Rahu afflict Lagna/chandra lagna, lagna lord/chandra lagna lord, Moon & Arudhalagna, and Narayana Dasa starts from 1st house. At 43 & 38 yrs respectively, after loss of 3 boys, my parents gave up hope of a child and went on a long pilgrimage in 1959, which culminated at Badrinath. I myself was born an extremely weak premature child in Venus-Jupiter-Saturn and from 27th day onwards, I was racked by huge vomitings for which the doctors advised operation. But the illness disappeared after my mother fed me the extract of "vasai" a herbal root as advised by a "maami"(aunty). An an infant/child I had constant fever and survived several mishaps, like falling down stairs repeatedly (i have a scar on the left side of my forehead),drowning, eating poison etc. which could have very well resulted in loss of life. I could have lost my left eye also around this time. When I was 6 months old, my mother took a vow at Annavaram (Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Temple in Andhra) that if i survived upto marriageable age, she'd perform my marriage at Annavaram... so it was. These occurences somewhat subsided after "aksharabhyasam" which took place when I was barely one-and-a -half to 2yrs old by Bhagawan Satya Sai (original name Satyanarayana!)...I still vividly recall Him telling me "AUM raayi, Bangaru (write AUM, my golden girl), AUM Namah Sivaaya". Incidentally, Satya Sai predicted that I would be born and live long and gave my pregnant mother a "raksha" to ensure my safe birth...and perhaps my sun-moon yoga "Ayushman" says something about it. Further when I was around two and a half years old, my mother taught me Mrityunjaya mahamantra, which I still recite very assiduously every day. I was again very sick(typhoid) in my 7th year, Venus-Mercury-Rahu, and was bedridden for 56 days. My mothersays that the house we stayed in at that time was haunted...and she had to recite Vishnu sahasranaamam almost continuously to ward off evil effects. But after I started chanting Lalitha Sahasranaamam (Moon-8th lord & ishtadevata), from 16yrs onwards, I was never really ill, and even during childbirth(both caesarians) I hardly stayed in bed. I am sure that it's Guru (Palanadevata) & Moon (Ishtadevata) in lagna that saw me through a lot of early childhood troubles...and continue to protect me. Om TAT SAT. Saturn is a very malefic planet for my lagna because it lords 2nd & 3rd houses. But as 2nd lord,a trika house, Saturn would give the results of its associates, and is firmly under the watchful eye of lagnalord Jupiter, who's strengthened by the association of Moon(Lord of 8H, another trika house, and is a benefic because it is waxing, and is placed in a trikona-1H). Jupiter as Darakarakaprotects husband and as natural dhanakaraka protects money inflow. Though I have more than enough in the material sense, I am also surrounded by hardwork & aged parents, both of which I count among Saturn's blessings. Incidentally, does this placement of 3rd & 8th lords in a kendra with a strong lagna lord qualify for VRY and transfer of power? It could, because I am an only child, am the sole inheritor and since the combination is in lagna and also involves the 2nd & 4th lords, the pain & gain are simultaneously operative from birth itself? I am yet to experience Saturn Mahadasa, but I have a hunch (no scientific basis) that I'll go in Saturn-Saturn as Saturn holds my moksha. Rahu mahadasa (currently running) so far had been very benefic for me and two antardasas of Mars- Rahu & Rahu-Rahu (Putrakaraka) brought me my two sons. I've had no trouble with conception, no abortions etc, but Mars the 5th lord is in 6th house, and brought me surgery related to childbirth, Jupiter, the natural Putrakaraka is strong and aspects 5H, A5 and Rahu, who's again firmly reined in by Vargottama Sun (9th lord)in Leo...again protection from Guru. But then, I have also been reciting Durga Ashtottaram & Saptasati since ages...since one Pujari told me to do so as my Nakshatra (Poorvashadha) is associated with Durga during Navaratri. Some other interesting points are that Mars, the AK, as natural bhratrikarak and 5th lord in a way represents both Saturn & Rahu; Saturn aspects 3H and Rahu aspects 5H.

I recite Aditya Hridayam, Ganapati astottaram, Sri sooktam, Lalitha Sahasram & navagraha japam in the morning, Vishnu Sahasranaamam, Lakshmi sahasranaamam in the evening sandhya (on Gurudeva's advice) and read Sai Satcharitra (night) everyday. Mrityanjaya Mahamantra is always there in my heart, whatever be the time of day/night.

But then as Visti said, I also have the rare luck of having Jupiter in lagna.. Anyadhaa saranam naasti, twameva saranam mama, tasmaat kaarunyabhaavena, Raksharaksho Janardhana, Raksharaksho Maheswara. Regards,Lakshmi

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna

Namaste Lakshmi,

Thanks a lot for the detailed information you have provided. This

shall help me a lot, understanding influence of Marana Karaka planets

in the native's life.

Regards

Sarajit

varahamihira, lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh>

wrote:

>

> Om Gurave Namah

> Oops Sarajit!

> I forgot to add that I had been wearing a " pushyaraaga " ring on my

right index finger from 1980, and that I perform rudram (abhishekam)

on every Thursday, the day of my birth.

> Regards,

> Lakshmi

> lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh> wrote:

> Om Gurave Namah

> Namaste Sarajit,

> Acting on cue from Solai guru, here's my exhaustive data. I have

also attached my jhd file. Hope these details are relevant &

suffice, and please pardon me for any extraneous information I might

have provided.

> Birth : 1st Sept, 1960

> Academic distinction: 1982

> Job as Probationary Officer in SBI: 1983

> Marriage: 25th August, 1985

> 1st son: 30th May 1987

> 2nd son: 6th June 1994

> As I was mentioning in my previous e-mail, Saturn & Rahu are co-

lords of my 3H and Saturn is retro in lagna-Dhanus (blessing from

past life?) and Rahu is in 9H-Leo. Ketu is in 3H further damaging it

and Saturn is my Bhratrikaraka! There were three brothers before me

(one died at 3 months, two were born prematurely and died almost

immediately) and after me, there's none.

> Looking at the natural karakatwas, Mars is the significator of

brothers, and he's in 6H. The Lord of A3, Venus, is placed in 12th

from it, and interestingly, Mars is also in the house of Venus, which

as the 6th & 11th lord is the most malefic planet for Dhanus.

> Now I come to myself, as Saturn & Rahu afflict Lagna/chandra lagna,

lagna lord/chandra lagna lord, Moon & Arudhalagna, and Narayana Dasa

starts from 1st house. At 43 & 38 yrs respectively, after loss of 3

boys, my parents gave up hope of a child and went on a long

pilgrimage in 1959, which culminated at Badrinath. I myself was born

an extremely weak premature child in Venus-Jupiter-Saturn and from

27th day onwards, I was racked by huge vomitings for which the

doctors advised operation. But the illness disappeared after my

mother fed me the extract of " vasai " a herbal root as advised by

a " maami " (aunty). An an infant/child I had constant fever and

survived several mishaps, like falling down stairs repeatedly (i have

a scar on the left side of my forehead),

> drowning, eating poison etc. which could have very well resulted in

loss of life. I could have lost my left eye also around this time.

When I was 6 months old, my mother took a vow at Annavaram (Sri

Satyanarayana Swamy Temple in Andhra) that if i survived upto

marriageable age, she'd perform my marriage at Annavaram... so it

was.

> These occurences somewhat subsided after " aksharabhyasam " which

took place when I was barely one-and-a -half to 2yrs old by Bhagawan

Satya Sai (original name Satyanarayana!)...

> I still vividly recall Him telling me " AUM raayi, Bangaru (write

AUM, my golden girl), AUM Namah Sivaaya " . Incidentally, Satya Sai

predicted that I would be born and live long and gave my pregnant

mother a " raksha " to ensure my safe birth...and perhaps my sun-moon

yoga " Ayushman " says something about it. Further when I was around

two and a half years old, my mother taught me Mrityunjaya mahamantra,

which I still recite very assiduously every day. I was again very sick

(typhoid) in my 7th year, Venus-Mercury-Rahu, and was bedridden for

56 days. My mother

> says that the house we stayed in at that time was haunted...and she

had to recite Vishnu sahasranaamam almost continuously to ward off

evil effects.

> But after I started chanting Lalitha Sahasranaamam (Moon-8th lord &

ishtadevata), from 16yrs onwards, I was never really ill, and even

during childbirth(both caesarians) I hardly stayed in bed. I am sure

that it's Guru (Palanadevata) & Moon (Ishtadevata) in lagna that saw

me through a lot of early childhood troubles...and continue to

protect me. Om TAT SAT.

> Saturn is a very malefic planet for my lagna because it lords 2nd &

3rd houses. But as 2nd lord,a trika house, Saturn would give the

results of its associates, and is firmly under the watchful eye of

lagnalord Jupiter, who's strengthened by the association of Moon(Lord

of 8H, another trika house, and is a benefic because it is waxing,

and is placed in a trikona-1H). Jupiter as Darakaraka

> protects husband and as natural dhanakaraka protects money inflow.

Though I have more than enough in the material sense, I am also

surrounded by hardwork & aged parents, both of which I count among

Saturn's blessings.

> Incidentally, does this placement of 3rd & 8th lords in a kendra

with a strong lagna lord qualify for VRY and transfer of power? It

could, because I am an only child, am the sole inheritor and

> since the combination is in lagna and also involves the 2nd & 4th

lords, the pain & gain are simultaneously operative from birth

itself?

> I am yet to experience Saturn Mahadasa, but I have a hunch (no

scientific basis) that I'll go in Saturn-Saturn as Saturn holds my

moksha.

> Rahu mahadasa (currently running) so far had been very benefic for

me and two antardasas of Mars- Rahu & Rahu-Rahu (Putrakaraka) brought

me my two sons. I've had no trouble with conception, no abortions

etc, but Mars the 5th lord is in 6th house, and brought me surgery

related to childbirth, Jupiter, the natural Putrakaraka is strong and

aspects 5H, A5 and Rahu, who's again firmly reined in by Vargottama

Sun (9th lord)in Leo...again protection from Guru. But then, I have

also been reciting Durga Ashtottaram & Saptasati since ages...since

one Pujari told me to do so as my Nakshatra (Poorvashadha) is

associated with Durga during Navaratri.

> Some other interesting points are that Mars, the AK, as natural

bhratrikarak and 5th lord in a way represents both Saturn & Rahu;

Saturn aspects 3H and Rahu aspects 5H.

>

>

> I recite Aditya Hridayam, Ganapati astottaram, Sri sooktam, Lalitha

Sahasram & navagraha japam in the morning, Vishnu Sahasranaamam,

Lakshmi sahasranaamam in the evening sandhya (on Gurudeva's advice)

and read Sai Satcharitra (night) everyday. Mrityanjaya Mahamantra is

always there in my heart, whatever be the time of day/night.

>

> But then as Visti said, I also have the rare luck of having Jupiter

in lagna..

> Anyadhaa saranam naasti, twameva saranam mama, tasmaat

kaarunyabhaavena, Raksharaksho Janardhana, Raksharaksho Maheswara.

> Regards,

> Lakshmi

>

>

>

>

>

> Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards®

Guest guest

varahamihira, lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh>

wrote:

>

> Om Gurave Namah

> Oops Sarajit!

> I forgot to add that I had been wearing a " pushyaraaga " ring on my

right index finger from 1980, and that I perform rudram (abhishekam)

on every Thursday, the day of my birth.

> Regards,

> Lakshmi

> lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh> wrote:

> Om Gurave Namah

> Namaste Sarajit,

> Acting on cue from Solai guru, here's my exhaustive data. I have

also attached my jhd file. Hope these details are relevant &

suffice, and please pardon me for any extraneous information I might

have provided.

> Birth : 1st Sept, 1960

> Academic distinction: 1982

> Job as Probationary Officer in SBI: 1983

> Marriage: 25th August, 1985

> 1st son: 30th May 1987

> 2nd son: 6th June 1994

> As I was mentioning in my previous e-mail, Saturn & Rahu are co-

lords of my 3H and Saturn is retro in lagna-Dhanus (blessing from

past life?) and Rahu is in 9H-Leo. Ketu is in 3H further damaging it

and Saturn is my Bhratrikaraka! There were three brothers before me

(one died at 3 months, two were born prematurely and died almost

immediately) and after me, there's none.

> Looking at the natural karakatwas, Mars is the significator of

brothers, and he's in 6H. The Lord of A3, Venus, is placed in 12th

from it, and interestingly, Mars is also in the house of Venus, which

as the 6th & 11th lord is the most malefic planet for Dhanus.

> Now I come to myself, as Saturn & Rahu afflict Lagna/chandra lagna,

lagna lord/chandra lagna lord, Moon & Arudhalagna, and Narayana Dasa

starts from 1st house. At 43 & 38 yrs respectively, after loss of 3

boys, my parents gave up hope of a child and went on a long

pilgrimage in 1959, which culminated at Badrinath. I myself was born

an extremely weak premature child in Venus-Jupiter-Saturn and from

27th day onwards, I was racked by huge vomitings for which the

doctors advised operation. But the illness disappeared after my

mother fed me the extract of " vasai " a herbal root as advised by

a " maami " (aunty). An an infant/child I had constant fever and

survived several mishaps, like falling down stairs repeatedly (i have

a scar on the left side of my forehead),

> drowning, eating poison etc. which could have very well resulted in

loss of life. I could have lost my left eye also around this time.

When I was 6 months old, my mother took a vow at Annavaram (Sri

Satyanarayana Swamy Temple in Andhra) that if i survived upto

marriageable age, she'd perform my marriage at Annavaram... so it

was.

> These occurences somewhat subsided after " aksharabhyasam " which

took place when I was barely one-and-a -half to 2yrs old by Bhagawan

Satya Sai (original name Satyanarayana!)...

> I still vividly recall Him telling me " AUM raayi, Bangaru (write

AUM, my golden girl), AUM Namah Sivaaya " . Incidentally, Satya Sai

predicted that I would be born and live long and gave my pregnant

mother a " raksha " to ensure my safe birth...and perhaps my sun-moon

yoga " Ayushman " says something about it. Further when I was around

two and a half years old, my mother taught me Mrityunjaya mahamantra,

which I still recite very assiduously every day. I was again very sick

(typhoid) in my 7th year, Venus-Mercury-Rahu, and was bedridden for

56 days. My mother

> says that the house we stayed in at that time was haunted...and she

had to recite Vishnu sahasranaamam almost continuously to ward off

evil effects.

> But after I started chanting Lalitha Sahasranaamam (Moon-8th lord &

ishtadevata), from 16yrs onwards, I was never really ill, and even

during childbirth(both caesarians) I hardly stayed in bed. I am sure

that it's Guru (Palanadevata) & Moon (Ishtadevata) in lagna that saw

me through a lot of early childhood troubles...and continue to

protect me. Om TAT SAT.

> Saturn is a very malefic planet for my lagna because it lords 2nd &

3rd houses. But as 2nd lord,a trika house, Saturn would give the

results of its associates, and is firmly under the watchful eye of

lagnalord Jupiter, who's strengthened by the association of Moon(Lord

of 8H, another trika house, and is a benefic because it is waxing,

and is placed in a trikona-1H). Jupiter as Darakaraka

> protects husband and as natural dhanakaraka protects money inflow.

Though I have more than enough in the material sense, I am also

surrounded by hardwork & aged parents, both of which I count among

Saturn's blessings.

> Incidentally, does this placement of 3rd & 8th lords in a kendra

with a strong lagna lord qualify for VRY and transfer of power? It

could, because I am an only child, am the sole inheritor and

> since the combination is in lagna and also involves the 2nd & 4th

lords, the pain & gain are simultaneously operative from birth

itself?

> I am yet to experience Saturn Mahadasa, but I have a hunch (no

scientific basis) that I'll go in Saturn-Saturn as Saturn holds my

moksha.

> Rahu mahadasa (currently running) so far had been very benefic for

me and two antardasas of Mars- Rahu & Rahu-Rahu (Putrakaraka) brought

me my two sons. I've had no trouble with conception, no abortions

etc, but Mars the 5th lord is in 6th house, and brought me surgery

related to childbirth, Jupiter, the natural Putrakaraka is strong and

aspects 5H, A5 and Rahu, who's again firmly reined in by Vargottama

Sun (9th lord)in Leo...again protection from Guru. But then, I have

also been reciting Durga Ashtottaram & Saptasati since ages...since

one Pujari told me to do so as my Nakshatra (Poorvashadha) is

associated with Durga during Navaratri.

> Some other interesting points are that Mars, the AK, as natural

bhratrikarak and 5th lord in a way represents both Saturn & Rahu;

Saturn aspects 3H and Rahu aspects 5H.

>

>

> I recite Aditya Hridayam, Ganapati astottaram, Sri sooktam, Lalitha

Sahasram & navagraha japam in the morning, Vishnu Sahasranaamam,

Lakshmi sahasranaamam in the evening sandhya (on Gurudeva's advice)

and read Sai Satcharitra (night) everyday. Mrityanjaya Mahamantra is

always there in my heart, whatever be the time of day/night.

>

> But then as Visti said, I also have the rare luck of having Jupiter

in lagna..

> Anyadhaa saranam naasti, twameva saranam mama, tasmaat

kaarunyabhaavena, Raksharaksho Janardhana, Raksharaksho Maheswara.

> Regards,

> Lakshmi

>

>

>

>

>

> Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards®

Guest guest

Dear Sarajit,

We may consult, as I prepared the article for Jyotish Digest about

maranakaraka places and other places inspired by Lal Kitab..

Best wishes,

Zoran

P.S. I have a case with Shani in Mesh Lagna in Lagna, being Maranakarak, yet

it is placed in 11th from Arudha Lagna, and the person is earning

considerable wealth in Shani mahadasha. Yet Maranakarak would manifest mostly

in the front of marriage due to shani placement..

sarajitp wrote:

> Hare Rama Krsna

> Dear Solai,

>

> Thanks a lot for the events as well as their analysis. This will

> serve as a good case for my article. Thanks a lot again.

>

> Pranaam

> Sarajit

>

> varahamihira, " Solai Kannan " <solai@i...> wrote:

> > OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

> > JAYA JAGANNATHA

> >

> > Namaste Sarajit,

> >

> > Regarding my chart, I was keeping quite, because, I thought

> somebody will

> > attempt and try. If I give only the events, it will not explain the

> logic

> > behind the Maranakarakasthana placement. So, let me explain in

> detail.

> >

> > In my case Jupiter is the 1st rate malefic and it is retro also. As

> Visti

> > mentioned it could be a curse from my Guru. As per the Nadi

> reading, in the

> > past life, I was doing medical practice and I killed many in that

> > profession. So, probably, I might have been cursed by my Guru, for

> such an

> > act. Jupiter is a functional malefic, placed in Maranakarakasthana,

> in

> > Sakata yoga with Moon by being placed in dusthana from Moon, it is

> in " Mrita

> > avastha " (death). So, the entire Jupiter dasa is dreadful, literally

> > dreadful, except Jupiter antardasa.

> >

> > As per Gurudeva, a planet in Maranakarkasthana will destroy the

> houses owned

> > by such planet. In my case, Jupiter owns 2nd house and 11th house,

> where he

> > is the natural karaka too. During his period, no income no savings,

> though I

> > should have earned 10 times more than what I got in this period.

> But, except

> > destroying his own houses, he did well with his natural and

> charakarakatwa.

> > As of Natural Karakatwa he blessed me with spouse and sons, in his

> antardasa

> > he got me MBA admission and Gold Medal and he kept me in jobs from

> the day I

> > left my University. As Bratrukaraka, my sister was ever growing

> through out

> > Jupiter dasa. But, Sakata yoga killed me terribly.

> >

> > Regarding Mars, when Mars dasa was running, my younger sibling died

> > prematurely and its stopped any further co-born as he owns the 3rd

> house.

> > When Mars sub period was running in Jupiter dasa, my job was shaky

> and I had

> > all sorts of troubles. Especially, when Jupiter - Mars - Saturn (3

> > Maranakaraksthana planets) running, I was under total stress,

> almost lost

> > the job. I was kept without any physical work in a job for almost 9

> months

> > (which is so painful, when you were the HOD and you were stripped

> off that

> > post and roaming around in the same place). However, Mars having

> Parivartana

> > with Sun, conjoining with it in Navamsa and its Vargottama state

> might have

> > reduced its maleficiance. For removing or cancellation of the bad

> effects of

> > Maranakarakasthana, Gurudeva told to look at the Karaka of the

> sthana. In

> > case of Jupiter the Karaka of 3rd house is Mars, he is also in MKS,

> however

> > he is rather strong in his friend's house. Probably that is why I

> escaped

> > from more worst condition (?).

> >

> > Saturn: I have to wait and see the full effect of Saturn. He is one

> of the

> > lagna lords. He will damage the lagna and 12th house. If the damage

> is

> > detaching mentally from the body conscious, I am lucky; otherwise,

> if it

> > damages the body it will be a problem. During the Saturn sub period

> of

> > Jupiter, I went though anxiety, depression etc. Perhaps in Saturn -

> Mars

> > period, I could be mad.

> >

> > Regarding Remedy, I thought of asking Gurudeva when I meet him.

> Because, a

> > mantra for this alone will not help me. I have very strong Sarpa

> Yoga and my

> > Karakamsa is 6th from lagnamsa. So, there are many sever and

> damaging

> > afflictions to my charts.

> >

> > Superficially, my chart may look good, with 2 planets in

> Moolatrikona, 3 in

> > exaltation, 1 in Vargottama, 9th lord in 9th house in Devalokaamsa

> (but a

> > badhaka), AK is exalted, Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th houses

> aspects 11th

> > house and 8 planets are in Kendra Kona.

> >

> > Thanks

> > Solai Kannan

> > PS: I attach my chart for those who are not having it.

> >

> > sarajitp [sarajitp@h...]

> > 25 March 2002 7:43 AM

> > varahamihira

> > [Hare Rama Krishna] Marana Karaka Avastha

> >

> >

> > Hare Rama Krsna

> > Dear Gurudev!

> >

> > I am compilining whatever I know about maranakaraka avastha from

> > whatever you have taught. I am seeing my thinking process taking

> some

> > definite shape. I will come up with an article with all

> possibilities

> > and probably interpretation of Solai's and Lakshmi's chart wrt

> Marana

> > Karaka avastha of planets in their charts. I hope we shall have a

> > fruitful discussion, next weekend.

> >

> > For this matter I shall request both Solai and Lakshmi to give me

> a

> > brief writeup about major events in life, I shall like to check

> > influence of those planets duing different dasas antardasas and on

> > the life as a whole. Also submit, a brief writeup on your general

> > attitude towards life. Please give me details on whether you are

> > taking some remedial measures as of now (for marana karaka

> planets or

> > otherwise, such as mantras, stones or yantras).

> >

> > Thanks and regards to all

> >

> > Pranaam

> > Sarajit

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > > om gurave namah

> > > ------------------------

> > > Dear Sarajit,

> > > List the options - add Solai's chart and come to me for

> > discussions next week. I am too busy this weekend with the Jyotish

> > Digest circulation. the response to the first issue is fantastic.

> > Hard work pays. Thanks to all the great astrologers in these

> lists,

> > my small dream seems to have taken shape.

> > > With best wishes

> > > Sanjay Rath

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

om gurave namah------------------------Dear Zoran

I hope you are aware that the Lal Kitab does not differentiate one type of lagna from another. In fact all Lagna are the same and Lordship of Jupiter is for the 9th & 12th housen for all charts!! Supreme intelligence has gone into this serious attempt by some medieval indian people (dark age of India) to distort the Vedic Astrology paradigm.With best wishesSanjay RathWeb: http://sanjayrath.tripod.comServices: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com/zservices.htmJyotish Digest: http://jyotishdigest.com/SJVC: http://www.sjvc.org/

- Zoran Radosavljevic

varahamihira

Tuesday, March 26, 2002 3:20 PM

Re: [Hare Rama Krishna] Re: Marana Karaka Avastha

Dear Sarajit,We may consult, as I prepared the article for Jyotish Digest aboutmaranakaraka places and other places inspired by Lal Kitab..Best wishes,ZoranP.S. I have a case with Shani in Mesh Lagna in Lagna, being Maranakarak, yetit is placed in 11th from Arudha Lagna, and the person is earningconsiderable wealth in Shani mahadasha. Yet Maranakarak would manifest mostlyin the front of marriage due to shani placement..sarajitp wrote:> Hare Rama Krsna> Dear Solai,>> Thanks a lot for the events as well as their analysis. This will> serve as a good case for my article. Thanks a lot again.>> Pranaam> Sarajit>> varahamihira, "Solai Kannan" <solai@i...> wrote:> > OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH> > JAYA JAGANNATHA> >> > Namaste Sarajit,> >> > Regarding my chart, I was keeping quite, because, I thought> somebody will> > attempt and try. If I give only the events, it will not explain the> logic> > behind the Maranakarakasthana placement. So, let me explain in> detail.> >> > In my case Jupiter is the 1st rate malefic and it is retro also. As> Visti> > mentioned it could be a curse from my Guru. As per the Nadi> reading, in the> > past life, I was doing medical practice and I killed many in that> > profession. So, probably, I might have been cursed by my Guru, for> such an> > act. Jupiter is a functional malefic, placed in Maranakarakasthana,> in> > Sakata yoga with Moon by being placed in dusthana from Moon, it is> in "Mrita> > avastha" (death). So, the entire Jupiter dasa is dreadful, literally> > dreadful, except Jupiter antardasa.> >> > As per Gurudeva, a planet in Maranakarkasthana will destroy the> houses owned> > by such planet. In my case, Jupiter owns 2nd house and 11th house,> where he> > is the natural karaka too. During his period, no income no savings,> though I> > should have earned 10 times more than what I got in this period.> But, except> > destroying his own houses, he did well with his natural and> charakarakatwa.> > As of Natural Karakatwa he blessed me with spouse and sons, in his> antardasa> > he got me MBA admission and Gold Medal and he kept me in jobs from> the day I> > left my University. As Bratrukaraka, my sister was ever growing> through out> > Jupiter dasa. But, Sakata yoga killed me terribly.> >> > Regarding Mars, when Mars dasa was running, my younger sibling died> > prematurely and its stopped any further co-born as he owns the 3rd> house.> > When Mars sub period was running in Jupiter dasa, my job was shaky> and I had> > all sorts of troubles. Especially, when Jupiter - Mars - Saturn (3> > Maranakaraksthana planets) running, I was under total stress,> almost lost> > the job. I was kept without any physical work in a job for almost 9> months> > (which is so painful, when you were the HOD and you were stripped> off that> > post and roaming around in the same place). However, Mars having> Parivartana> > with Sun, conjoining with it in Navamsa and its Vargottama state> might have> > reduced its maleficiance. For removing or cancellation of the bad> effects of> > Maranakarakasthana, Gurudeva told to look at the Karaka of the> sthana. In> > case of Jupiter the Karaka of 3rd house is Mars, he is also in MKS,> however> > he is rather strong in his friend's house. Probably that is why I> escaped> > from more worst condition (?).> >> > Saturn: I have to wait and see the full effect of Saturn. He is one> of the> > lagna lords. He will damage the lagna and 12th house. If the damage> is> > detaching mentally from the body conscious, I am lucky; otherwise,> if it> > damages the body it will be a problem. During the Saturn sub period> of> > Jupiter, I went though anxiety, depression etc. Perhaps in Saturn -> Mars> > period, I could be mad.> >> > Regarding Remedy, I thought of asking Gurudeva when I meet him.> Because, a> > mantra for this alone will not help me. I have very strong Sarpa> Yoga and my> > Karakamsa is 6th from lagnamsa. So, there are many sever and> damaging> > afflictions to my charts.> >> > Superficially, my chart may look good, with 2 planets in> Moolatrikona, 3 in> > exaltation, 1 in Vargottama, 9th lord in 9th house in Devalokaamsa> (but a> > badhaka), AK is exalted, Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th houses> aspects 11th> > house and 8 planets are in Kendra Kona.> >> > Thanks> > Solai Kannan> > PS: I attach my chart for those who are not having it.> > > > sarajitp [sarajitp@h...]> > 25 March 2002 7:43 AM> > varahamihira> > [Hare Rama Krishna] Marana Karaka Avastha> >> >> > Hare Rama Krsna> > Dear Gurudev!> >> > I am compilining whatever I know about maranakaraka avastha from> > whatever you have taught. I am seeing my thinking process taking> some> > definite shape. I will come up with an article with all> possibilities> > and probably interpretation of Solai's and Lakshmi's chart wrt> Marana> > Karaka avastha of planets in their charts. I hope we shall have a> > fruitful discussion, next weekend.> >> > For this matter I shall request both Solai and Lakshmi to give me> a> > brief writeup about major events in life, I shall like to check> > influence of those planets duing different dasas antardasas and on> > the life as a whole. Also submit, a brief writeup on your general> > attitude towards life. Please give me details on whether you are> > taking some remedial measures as of now (for marana karaka> planets or> > otherwise, such as mantras, stones or yantras).> >> > Thanks and regards to all> >> > Pranaam> > Sarajit> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > om gurave namah> > > ------------------------> > > Dear Sarajit,> > > List the options - add Solai's chart and come to me for> > discussions next week. I am too busy this weekend with the Jyotish> > Digest circulation. the response to the first issue is fantastic.> > Hard work pays. Thanks to all the great astrologers in these> lists,> > my small dream seems to have taken shape.> > > With best wishes> > > Sanjay Rath> >> >> >

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krnsa

Dear Zoran,

Nice to hear from you after long. Last week I saw your book with

Gurudev, but alas! I need to learn your language to understand that.

About Maranakaraka Avastha of planets, I shall like to discuss with

you on various aspects and menifestation of their results in

different dasas (Narayana and Vimshottari). Saturn debilitated in the

Lagna, can be the worst case of Maranakaraka avastha for Saturn. Do

the relations showsn by Saturn's Chara Karaka survive during the

Narayana dasa of Mesha?

Saturn in the 11th from AL, should in-general show the sources of

income, which can manifest in many other dasa besides that of Saturn.

However, whether Saturn's dasa should give him marana karaka avastha

results or not is a different issue. Anyway if a malefic is

debiltated in the kendra, the vimshottari dasa of that planet is

quite fruitful, which is shown by the present case. Then when shall

the results of MK Saturn shall manifest in Vimshottari dasa? This is

a riddle to solve.... Might be during the karaka of 10th and 11th

house, of which saturn is the lord? Need to check that out from the

real life cases.

I was going through the Case of Lakshmi ((Lakshmi! thats a nice

writeup)) and found that all her co-borns died before her birth as

she started narayana dasa of Sagittarius which houses Saturn, here

chara-bhatrikaraka at birth. In Bill clinton's case too, his father

died just before his birth, as he started narayana dasa of Cancer,

housing Saturn, his chara Pitri-karaka...

I shall get in touch with you after I have a written something in

this regard.

BTW, why did you chose Lal kitab, I have always seen Gurudev

discouraging the use of this Book. However, I am sure, you can

discriminate between what is acceptable and what is not... :-)

Regards

Sarajit

varahamihira, Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa@N...> wrote:

> Dear Sarajit,

> We may consult, as I prepared the article for Jyotish Digest about

> maranakaraka places and other places inspired by Lal Kitab..

> Best wishes,

> Zoran

> P.S. I have a case with Shani in Mesh Lagna in Lagna, being

Maranakarak, yet

> it is placed in 11th from Arudha Lagna, and the person is earning

> considerable wealth in Shani mahadasha. Yet Maranakarak would

manifest mostly

> in the front of marriage due to shani placement..

>

>

> sarajitp wrote:

>

> > Hare Rama Krsna

> > Dear Solai,

> >

> > Thanks a lot for the events as well as their analysis. This will

> > serve as a good case for my article. Thanks a lot again.

> >

> > Pranaam

> > Sarajit

> >

> > varahamihira, " Solai Kannan " <solai@i...> wrote:

> > > OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

> > > JAYA JAGANNATHA

> > >

> > > Namaste Sarajit,

> > >

> > > Regarding my chart, I was keeping quite, because, I thought

> > somebody will

> > > attempt and try. If I give only the events, it will not explain

the

> > logic

> > > behind the Maranakarakasthana placement. So, let me explain in

> > detail.

> > >

> > > In my case Jupiter is the 1st rate malefic and it is retro

also. As

> > Visti

> > > mentioned it could be a curse from my Guru. As per the Nadi

> > reading, in the

> > > past life, I was doing medical practice and I killed many in

that

> > > profession. So, probably, I might have been cursed by my Guru,

for

> > such an

> > > act. Jupiter is a functional malefic, placed in

Maranakarakasthana,

> > in

> > > Sakata yoga with Moon by being placed in dusthana from Moon, it

is

> > in " Mrita

> > > avastha " (death). So, the entire Jupiter dasa is dreadful,

literally

> > > dreadful, except Jupiter antardasa.

> > >

> > > As per Gurudeva, a planet in Maranakarkasthana will destroy the

> > houses owned

> > > by such planet. In my case, Jupiter owns 2nd house and 11th

house,

> > where he

> > > is the natural karaka too. During his period, no income no

savings,

> > though I

> > > should have earned 10 times more than what I got in this period.

> > But, except

> > > destroying his own houses, he did well with his natural and

> > charakarakatwa.

> > > As of Natural Karakatwa he blessed me with spouse and sons, in

his

> > antardasa

> > > he got me MBA admission and Gold Medal and he kept me in jobs

from

> > the day I

> > > left my University. As Bratrukaraka, my sister was ever growing

> > through out

> > > Jupiter dasa. But, Sakata yoga killed me terribly.

> > >

> > > Regarding Mars, when Mars dasa was running, my younger sibling

died

> > > prematurely and its stopped any further co-born as he owns the

3rd

> > house.

> > > When Mars sub period was running in Jupiter dasa, my job was

shaky

> > and I had

> > > all sorts of troubles. Especially, when Jupiter - Mars - Saturn

(3

> > > Maranakaraksthana planets) running, I was under total stress,

> > almost lost

> > > the job. I was kept without any physical work in a job for

almost 9

> > months

> > > (which is so painful, when you were the HOD and you were

stripped

> > off that

> > > post and roaming around in the same place). However, Mars having

> > Parivartana

> > > with Sun, conjoining with it in Navamsa and its Vargottama state

> > might have

> > > reduced its maleficiance. For removing or cancellation of the

bad

> > effects of

> > > Maranakarakasthana, Gurudeva told to look at the Karaka of the

> > sthana. In

> > > case of Jupiter the Karaka of 3rd house is Mars, he is also in

MKS,

> > however

> > > he is rather strong in his friend's house. Probably that is why

I

> > escaped

> > > from more worst condition (?).

> > >

> > > Saturn: I have to wait and see the full effect of Saturn. He is

one

> > of the

> > > lagna lords. He will damage the lagna and 12th house. If the

damage

> > is

> > > detaching mentally from the body conscious, I am lucky;

otherwise,

> > if it

> > > damages the body it will be a problem. During the Saturn sub

period

> > of

> > > Jupiter, I went though anxiety, depression etc. Perhaps in

Saturn -

> > Mars

> > > period, I could be mad.

> > >

> > > Regarding Remedy, I thought of asking Gurudeva when I meet him.

> > Because, a

> > > mantra for this alone will not help me. I have very strong Sarpa

> > Yoga and my

> > > Karakamsa is 6th from lagnamsa. So, there are many sever and

> > damaging

> > > afflictions to my charts.

> > >

> > > Superficially, my chart may look good, with 2 planets in

> > Moolatrikona, 3 in

> > > exaltation, 1 in Vargottama, 9th lord in 9th house in

Devalokaamsa

> > (but a

> > > badhaka), AK is exalted, Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th houses

> > aspects 11th

> > > house and 8 planets are in Kendra Kona.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > Solai Kannan

> > > PS: I attach my chart for those who are not having it.

> > >

> > > sarajitp [sarajitp@h...]

> > > 25 March 2002 7:43 AM

> > > varahamihira

> > > [Hare Rama Krishna] Marana Karaka Avastha

> > >

> > >

> > > Hare Rama Krsna

> > > Dear Gurudev!

> > >

> > > I am compilining whatever I know about maranakaraka avastha

from

> > > whatever you have taught. I am seeing my thinking process

taking

> > some

> > > definite shape. I will come up with an article with all

> > possibilities

> > > and probably interpretation of Solai's and Lakshmi's chart wrt

> > Marana

> > > Karaka avastha of planets in their charts. I hope we shall

have a

> > > fruitful discussion, next weekend.

> > >

> > > For this matter I shall request both Solai and Lakshmi to

give me

> > a

> > > brief writeup about major events in life, I shall like to

check

> > > influence of those planets duing different dasas antardasas

and on

> > > the life as a whole. Also submit, a brief writeup on your

general

> > > attitude towards life. Please give me details on whether you

are

> > > taking some remedial measures as of now (for marana karaka

> > planets or

> > > otherwise, such as mantras, stones or yantras).

> > >

> > > Thanks and regards to all

> > >

> > > Pranaam

> > > Sarajit

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > > om gurave namah

> > > > ------------------------

> > > > Dear Sarajit,

> > > > List the options - add Solai's chart and come to me for

> > > discussions next week. I am too busy this weekend with the

Jyotish

> > > Digest circulation. the response to the first issue is

fantastic.

> > > Hard work pays. Thanks to all the great astrologers in these

> > lists,

> > > my small dream seems to have taken shape.

> > > > With best wishes

> > > > Sanjay Rath

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Sarajit,

I want to draw your attention to the passing reference I made to the connection between the AK and planets retro & in maranakarana avastha in my chart. This is very likely to be lost in the tons of miscellaneous data that I always so unfailingly provide:-) Why don't you check out this link in other charts? Probably they all fit together somewhere? BTW, I was browsing the archives yesterday for info on drekkana, siblings & children, 3rd & 11th from AL etc. and the exchanges between you, Visti, Gauranga and Gurudeva and it was a very enlightening and humbling experience.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Guest guest

om gurave namah------------------------Dear Zoran

Sarajit's letter reminds me - please send the english version of your book in a zip file in a CD to me immediately. ENGLISH version. Sagar has agreed to publish it.With best wishesSanjay RathWeb: http://sanjayrath.tripod.comServices: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com/zservices.htmJyotish Digest: http://jyotishdigest.com/SJVC: http://www.sjvc.org/

- sarajitp

varahamihira

Wednesday, March 27, 2002 10:13 AM

[Hare Rama Krishna] Re: Marana Karaka Avastha

Hare Rama KrnsaDear Zoran,Nice to hear from you after long. Last week I saw your book with Gurudev, but alas! I need to learn your language to understand that.About Maranakaraka Avastha of planets, I shall like to discuss with you on various aspects and menifestation of their results in different dasas (Narayana and Vimshottari). Saturn debilitated in the Lagna, can be the worst case of Maranakaraka avastha for Saturn. Do the relations showsn by Saturn's Chara Karaka survive during the Narayana dasa of Mesha?Saturn in the 11th from AL, should in-general show the sources of income, which can manifest in many other dasa besides that of Saturn. However, whether Saturn's dasa should give him marana karaka avastha results or not is a different issue. Anyway if a malefic is debiltated in the kendra, the vimshottari dasa of that planet is quite fruitful, which is shown by the present case. Then when shall the results of MK Saturn shall manifest in Vimshottari dasa? This is a riddle to solve.... Might be during the karaka of 10th and 11th house, of which saturn is the lord? Need to check that out from the real life cases.I was going through the Case of Lakshmi ((Lakshmi! thats a nice writeup)) and found that all her co-borns died before her birth as she started narayana dasa of Sagittarius which houses Saturn, here chara-bhatrikaraka at birth. In Bill clinton's case too, his father died just before his birth, as he started narayana dasa of Cancer, housing Saturn, his chara Pitri-karaka...I shall get in touch with you after I have a written something in this regard.BTW, why did you chose Lal kitab, I have always seen Gurudev discouraging the use of this Book. However, I am sure, you can discriminate between what is acceptable and what is not... :-)RegardsSarajitvarahamihira, Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa@N...> wrote:> Dear Sarajit,> We may consult, as I prepared the article for Jyotish Digest about> maranakaraka places and other places inspired by Lal Kitab..> Best wishes,> Zoran> P.S. I have a case with Shani in Mesh Lagna in Lagna, being Maranakarak, yet> it is placed in 11th from Arudha Lagna, and the person is earning> considerable wealth in Shani mahadasha. Yet Maranakarak would manifest mostly> in the front of marriage due to shani placement..> > > sarajitp wrote:> > > Hare Rama Krsna> > Dear Solai,> >> > Thanks a lot for the events as well as their analysis. This will> > serve as a good case for my article. Thanks a lot again.> >> > Pranaam> > Sarajit> >> > varahamihira, "Solai Kannan" <solai@i...> wrote:> > > OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH> > > JAYA JAGANNATHA> > >> > > Namaste Sarajit,> > >> > > Regarding my chart, I was keeping quite, because, I thought> > somebody will> > > attempt and try. If I give only the events, it will not explain the> > logic> > > behind the Maranakarakasthana placement. So, let me explain in> > detail.> > >> > > In my case Jupiter is the 1st rate malefic and it is retro also. As> > Visti> > > mentioned it could be a curse from my Guru. As per the Nadi> > reading, in the> > > past life, I was doing medical practice and I killed many in that> > > profession. So, probably, I might have been cursed by my Guru, for> > such an> > > act. Jupiter is a functional malefic, placed in Maranakarakasthana,> > in> > > Sakata yoga with Moon by being placed in dusthana from Moon, it is> > in "Mrita> > > avastha" (death). So, the entire Jupiter dasa is dreadful, literally> > > dreadful, except Jupiter antardasa.> > >> > > As per Gurudeva, a planet in Maranakarkasthana will destroy the> > houses owned> > > by such planet. In my case, Jupiter owns 2nd house and 11th house,> > where he> > > is the natural karaka too. During his period, no income no savings,> > though I> > > should have earned 10 times more than what I got in this period.> > But, except> > > destroying his own houses, he did well with his natural and> > charakarakatwa.> > > As of Natural Karakatwa he blessed me with spouse and sons, in his> > antardasa> > > he got me MBA admission and Gold Medal and he kept me in jobs from> > the day I> > > left my University. As Bratrukaraka, my sister was ever growing> > through out> > > Jupiter dasa. But, Sakata yoga killed me terribly.> > >> > > Regarding Mars, when Mars dasa was running, my younger sibling died> > > prematurely and its stopped any further co-born as he owns the 3rd> > house.> > > When Mars sub period was running in Jupiter dasa, my job was shaky> > and I had> > > all sorts of troubles. Especially, when Jupiter - Mars - Saturn (3> > > Maranakaraksthana planets) running, I was under total stress,> > almost lost> > > the job. I was kept without any physical work in a job for almost 9> > months> > > (which is so painful, when you were the HOD and you were stripped> > off that> > > post and roaming around in the same place). However, Mars having> > Parivartana> > > with Sun, conjoining with it in Navamsa and its Vargottama state> > might have> > > reduced its maleficiance. For removing or cancellation of the bad> > effects of> > > Maranakarakasthana, Gurudeva told to look at the Karaka of the> > sthana. In> > > case of Jupiter the Karaka of 3rd house is Mars, he is also in MKS,> > however> > > he is rather strong in his friend's house. Probably that is why I> > escaped> > > from more worst condition (?).> > >> > > Saturn: I have to wait and see the full effect of Saturn. He is one> > of the> > > lagna lords. He will damage the lagna and 12th house. If the damage> > is> > > detaching mentally from the body conscious, I am lucky; otherwise,> > if it> > > damages the body it will be a problem. During the Saturn sub period> > of> > > Jupiter, I went though anxiety, depression etc. Perhaps in Saturn -> > Mars> > > period, I could be mad.> > >> > > Regarding Remedy, I thought of asking Gurudeva when I meet him.> > Because, a> > > mantra for this alone will not help me. I have very strong Sarpa> > Yoga and my> > > Karakamsa is 6th from lagnamsa. So, there are many sever and> > damaging> > > afflictions to my charts.> > >> > > Superficially, my chart may look good, with 2 planets in> > Moolatrikona, 3 in> > > exaltation, 1 in Vargottama, 9th lord in 9th house in Devalokaamsa> > (but a> > > badhaka), AK is exalted, Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th houses> > aspects 11th> > > house and 8 planets are in Kendra Kona.> > >> > > Thanks> > > Solai Kannan> > > PS: I attach my chart for those who are not having it.> > > > > > sarajitp [sarajitp@h...]> > > 25 March 2002 7:43 AM> > > varahamihira> > > [Hare Rama Krishna] Marana Karaka Avastha> > >> > >> > > Hare Rama Krsna> > > Dear Gurudev!> > >> > > I am compilining whatever I know about maranakaraka avastha from> > > whatever you have taught. I am seeing my thinking process taking> > some> > > definite shape. I will come up with an article with all> > possibilities> > > and probably interpretation of Solai's and Lakshmi's chart wrt> > Marana> > > Karaka avastha of planets in their charts. I hope we shall have a> > > fruitful discussion, next weekend.> > >> > > For this matter I shall request both Solai and Lakshmi to give me> > a> > > brief writeup about major events in life, I shall like to check> > > influence of those planets duing different dasas antardasas and on> > > the life as a whole. Also submit, a brief writeup on your general> > > attitude towards life. Please give me details on whether you are> > > taking some remedial measures as of now (for marana karaka> > planets or> > > otherwise, such as mantras, stones or yantras).> > >> > > Thanks and regards to all> > >> > > Pranaam> > > Sarajit> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > om gurave namah> > > > ------------------------> > > > Dear Sarajit,> > > > List the options - add Solai's chart and come to me for> > > discussions next week. I am too busy this weekend with the Jyotish> > > Digest circulation. the response to the first issue is fantastic.> > > Hard work pays. Thanks to all the great astrologers in these> > lists,> > > my small dream seems to have taken shape.> > > > With best wishes> > > > Sanjay Rath> > >> > >> > >

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannath,

Wow!.. Namaste Sanjay,

I am still doing the translation to English.. Perhaps, there was some

misunderstanding, and I am sorry to disappoint you with this, but it will

be soon over.. Thank you so much for talking to them..I will contact you

in private and let you know with my plans with the book and ask for your

opinion/advice..

Best wishes,

Zoran

Sanjay Rath wrote:

om gurave namah

------------------------

Dear ZoranSarajit's letter reminds me - please send the english version

of your book in a zip file in a CD to me immediately. ENGLISH version.

Sagar has agreed to publish it.

With best wishes

Sanjay Rath

Web: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com

Services: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com/zservices.htm

Jyotish Digest: http://jyotishdigest.com/

SJVC: http://www.sjvc.org/

-

sarajitp

varahamihira Sent:

Wednesday, March 27, 2002 10:13 AM[Hare Rama Krishna] Re:

Marana Karaka Avastha

Hare Rama Krnsa

Dear Zoran,

Nice to hear from you after long. Last week I saw your book with

Gurudev, but alas! I need to learn your language to understand

that.

About Maranakaraka Avastha of planets, I shall like to discuss with

you on various aspects and menifestation of their results in

different dasas (Narayana and Vimshottari). Saturn debilitated

in the

Lagna, can be the worst case of Maranakaraka avastha for Saturn.

Do

the relations showsn by Saturn's Chara Karaka survive during the

Narayana dasa of Mesha?

Saturn in the 11th from AL, should in-general show the sources of

income, which can manifest in many other dasa besides that of Saturn.

However, whether Saturn's dasa should give him marana karaka avastha

results or not is a different issue. Anyway if a malefic is

debiltated in the kendra, the vimshottari dasa of that planet is

quite fruitful, which is shown by the present case. Then when shall

the results of MK Saturn shall manifest in Vimshottari dasa? This

is

a riddle to solve.... Might be during the karaka of 10th and 11th

house, of which saturn is the lord? Need to check that out from

the

real life cases.

I was going through the Case of Lakshmi ((Lakshmi! thats a nice

writeup)) and found that all her co-borns died before her birth

as

she started narayana dasa of Sagittarius which houses Saturn, here

chara-bhatrikaraka at birth. In Bill clinton's case too, his father

died just before his birth, as he started narayana dasa of Cancer,

housing Saturn, his chara Pitri-karaka...

I shall get in touch with you after I have a written something in

this regard.

BTW, why did you chose Lal kitab, I have always seen Gurudev

discouraging the use of this Book. However, I am sure, you can

discriminate between what is acceptable and what is not... :-)

Regards

Sarajit

varahamihira, Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa@N...> wrote:

> Dear Sarajit,

> We may consult, as I prepared the article for Jyotish Digest

about

> maranakaraka places and other places inspired by Lal Kitab..

> Best wishes,

> Zoran

> P.S. I have a case with Shani in Mesh Lagna in Lagna, being

Maranakarak, yet

> it is placed in 11th from Arudha Lagna, and the person is earning

> considerable wealth in Shani mahadasha. Yet Maranakarak would

manifest mostly

> in the front of marriage due to shani placement..

>

>

> sarajitp wrote:

>

> > Hare Rama Krsna

> > Dear Solai,

> >

> > Thanks a lot for the events as well as their analysis. This

will

> > serve as a good case for my article. Thanks a lot again.

> >

> > Pranaam

> > Sarajit

> >

> > varahamihira, "Solai Kannan" <solai@i...> wrote:

> > > OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

> > > JAYA JAGANNATHA

> > >

> > > Namaste Sarajit,

> > >

> > > Regarding my chart, I was keeping quite, because, I thought

> > somebody will

> > > attempt and try. If I give only the events, it will not explain

the

> > logic

> > > behind the Maranakarakasthana placement. So, let me explain

in

> > detail.

> > >

> > > In my case Jupiter is the 1st rate malefic and it is retro

also. As

> > Visti

> > > mentioned it could be a curse from my Guru. As per the Nadi

> > reading, in the

> > > past life, I was doing medical practice and I killed many

in

that

> > > profession. So, probably, I might have been cursed by my

Guru,

for

> > such an

> > > act. Jupiter is a functional malefic, placed in

Maranakarakasthana,

> > in

> > > Sakata yoga with Moon by being placed in dusthana from Moon,

it

is

> > in "Mrita

> > > avastha" (death). So, the entire Jupiter dasa is dreadful,

literally

> > > dreadful, except Jupiter antardasa.

> > >

> > > As per Gurudeva, a planet in Maranakarkasthana will destroy

the

> > houses owned

> > > by such planet. In my case, Jupiter owns 2nd house and 11th

house,

> > where he

> > > is the natural karaka too. During his period, no income no

savings,

> > though I

> > > should have earned 10 times more than what I got in this

period.

> > But, except

> > > destroying his own houses, he did well with his natural and

> > charakarakatwa.

> > > As of Natural Karakatwa he blessed me with spouse and sons,

in

his

> > antardasa

> > > he got me MBA admission and Gold Medal and he kept me in

jobs

from

> > the day I

> > > left my University. As Bratrukaraka, my sister was ever growing

> > through out

> > > Jupiter dasa. But, Sakata yoga killed me terribly.

> > >

> > > Regarding Mars, when Mars dasa was running, my younger sibling

died

> > > prematurely and its stopped any further co-born as he owns

the

3rd

> > house.

> > > When Mars sub period was running in Jupiter dasa, my job

was

shaky

> > and I had

> > > all sorts of troubles. Especially, when Jupiter - Mars -

Saturn

(3

> > > Maranakaraksthana planets) running, I was under total stress,

> > almost lost

> > > the job. I was kept without any physical work in a job for

almost 9

> > months

> > > (which is so painful, when you were the HOD and you were

stripped

> > off that

> > > post and roaming around in the same place). However, Mars

having

> > Parivartana

> > > with Sun, conjoining with it in Navamsa and its Vargottama

state

> > might have

> > > reduced its maleficiance. For removing or cancellation of

the

bad

> > effects of

> > > Maranakarakasthana, Gurudeva told to look at the Karaka of

the

> > sthana. In

> > > case of Jupiter the Karaka of 3rd house is Mars, he is also

in

MKS,

> > however

> > > he is rather strong in his friend's house. Probably that

is why

I

> > escaped

> > > from more worst condition (?).

> > >

> > > Saturn: I have to wait and see the full effect of Saturn.

He is

one

> > of the

> > > lagna lords. He will damage the lagna and 12th house. If

the

damage

> > is

> > > detaching mentally from the body conscious, I am lucky;

otherwise,

> > if it

> > > damages the body it will be a problem. During the Saturn

sub

period

> > of

> > > Jupiter, I went though anxiety, depression etc. Perhaps in

Saturn -

> > Mars

> > > period, I could be mad.

> > >

> > > Regarding Remedy, I thought of asking Gurudeva when I meet

him.

> > Because, a

> > > mantra for this alone will not help me. I have very strong

Sarpa

> > Yoga and my

> > > Karakamsa is 6th from lagnamsa. So, there are many sever

and

> > damaging

> > > afflictions to my charts.

> > >

> > > Superficially, my chart may look good, with 2 planets in

> > Moolatrikona, 3 in

> > > exaltation, 1 in Vargottama, 9th lord in 9th house in

Devalokaamsa

> > (but a

> > > badhaka), AK is exalted, Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th houses

> > aspects 11th

> > > house and 8 planets are in Kendra Kona.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > Solai Kannan

> > > PS: I attach my chart for those who are not having it.

> > >

> > > sarajitp [sarajitp@h...]

> > > 25 March 2002 7:43 AM

> > > varahamihira

> > > [Hare Rama Krishna] Marana Karaka Avastha

> > >

> > >

> > > Hare Rama Krsna

> > > Dear Gurudev!

> > >

> > > I am compilining whatever I know about maranakaraka

avastha

from

> > > whatever you have taught. I am seeing my thinking

process

taking

> > some

> > > definite shape. I will come up with an article

with all

> > possibilities

> > > and probably interpretation of Solai's and Lakshmi's

chart wrt

> > Marana

> > > Karaka avastha of planets in their charts. I

hope we shall

have a

> > > fruitful discussion, next weekend.

> > >

> > > For this matter I shall request both Solai and

Lakshmi to

give me

> > a

> > > brief writeup about major events in life, I shall

like to

check

> > > influence of those planets duing different dasas

antardasas

and on

> > > the life as a whole. Also submit, a brief writeup

on your

general

> > > attitude towards life. Please give me details

on whether you

are

> > > taking some remedial measures as of now (for

marana karaka

> > planets or

> > > otherwise, such as mantras, stones or yantras).

> > >

> > > Thanks and regards to all

> > >

> > > Pranaam

> > > Sarajit

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > > om gurave namah

> > > > ------------------------

> > > > Dear Sarajit,

> > > > List the options - add Solai's

chart and come to me for

> > > discussions next week. I am too busy this weekend

with the

Jyotish

> > > Digest circulation. the response to the first

issue is

fantastic.

> > > Hard work pays. Thanks to all the great astrologers

in these

> > lists,

> > > my small dream seems to have taken shape.

> > > > With best wishes

> > > > Sanjay Rath

> > >

> > >

> > >

Sponsor

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > OM TAT SAT