IndiaDivine.org

Retrograde Planets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Guruji,

Retrograde planets indicate unfulfilled desires from past life. So In analyzing retrograde planets should we look in the houses owned by the retrograde planet in D60-Shashtyamsa?. Like in your case you have retrograde Saturn. Saturn owns 7th and 8th house in D60. So Saturn represents your Spouse(7th house) and Jyotish(8th-Occult Studies) from previous life. Saturn also being 11th lord in 11th aspecting 5th Shishya represents your expertise and deep desire to teach jyotish?.

Let me take Sarajit Poddarji's chart(assuming right time) in this chart Jupiter is retrograde. Jupiter owns 9th house in D60. 9th is the house for father,Guru and higher education. Jupiter is also the karaka of Guru. So here retrograde Jupiter indicates some karmic balance in terms of Guru in his past life. Being in Marana avastha and Dushtana the result could be bad?. Its interesting to note that the 4th house is also involved both in Rasi and D60. So there is something about mother too which I am not able say properly.

In my chart I have Mars and Jupiter retrograde. Jupiter owns 4th and 7th house in D60. Jupiter owns 8th house and 5th house is Rasi Situated in 4th house. Jupiter also owns UL in Rasi. So there is some tremendous karmic balance for me from my past life in terms of my mother and spouse(Possibly ill treated them?..Mars is in Lagna in D60). So that could explain the troubles in my early family and delay in marriage etc. Now for Mars in my case , Mars owns 3rd and 8th house in D60. 8th house is for Occult studies and 3rd house is for siblings. Mars is also karaka for siblings. So there is some past balance with regard to siblings is also present. Mars as AK aspecting 11th lord being past life 8th lord represents quest for Jyotish from previous life?

Please tell if my thinking is in the right direction.

Your Sincerely

S.Prabhakaran