IndiaDivine.org

Rising Navamsa is the 8th from natal lagna - further queries

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Sanjay ji,

Further to my mail of today morning, reg “Correlating Navamsa & Rasi", the contents of your, which I have pasted below, have given rise to some more queries.

I have inserted my queries below and will be grateful to have your explanations/ advise. (My earlier mail is at the bottom).

Please do favour me with your guidance.

With sincere regards,

Shailesh

[your original mail/ note]

1) A planet, even if exalted in rasi chart, if debilitated in Navamsa can cause Rajabhanga Neecha Yoga.

a) If the said planet in the Kendra or trikona from Arudha Lagna and is a benefic, then the native himself has Rajabhanga Yoga.

b) If the said planet is a benefic and is in a dusthana like 3 or 6 from arudha Lagna, then the natives enemies have Rajabhanga and the native actually enjoys Rajyoga.

c) If the said planet is a malefic in Kendra or Trikona from Arudha Lagna then the native enjoys Rajyoga by the destruction of evil around him.

d) If the said planet is a malefic and is placed in the 3 or 6 from AL, then the native although aspiring for rajyoga will lose to his enemies.

Will the Raj Yoga occur even if the planet- debilitated in Navamsa – is not exalted in Rasi.

2) The sign in the second house from the Navamsa Lagna as viewed in the rasi chart, shall be the focus for the past Karma of the native to fructify in this life. For example, if the Navamsa Lagna is in the 11th house from Natal Lagna, then the second from this is the sign in the 12th house from Natal lagna. this deals with Moksha and Jaimini accordingly prescribes spirituality and Moksha.

Is it right to draw the following conclusions from the above:

i. The Rasi-dasa [Narayana Dasa/ Su-dasa] of the Rasi in the 2nd house from the sign of D-9 lagna, in Rasi-chart, will be very crucial for the native – perhaps as significant as the Vim-dasa of the AK planet or the Narayana Dasa of the rasi occupied by it.

ii. The relationship between the AK and the Rasi in such 2nd house should also have a strong influence on the chart/ life of the native concerned.

iii. Similarly, the Karakatwas of the planets connected with this 2nd house shold also assume higher signifance.

3) The chara Karakas placed in kendra and trikona from the Navamsa Lagna shall prosper whereas those in dusthana shall suffer. For example even if the Atmakaraka is strong in the rasi chart, if it is in the 6th house the native shall be afflicted by diseases.

Does the above refer to placements in Rasi or Navamsa – my guess is Navamsa placements?

- Shailesh

varahamihira

Friday, April 05, 2002 11:41 PM

Rising Navamsa is the 8th from natal lagna [sJVC Hyd-bad - 2nd meeting]

Namaste Sanjay ji,

While searching for an answer for your comment: Did you note that the rising Navamsa is the 8th from natal lagna. What does the shastra say about this? I came across the following passage from one of your mailsthat I had downloaded.

The sign in the second house from the Navamsa Lagna as viewed in the rasi chart, shall be the focus for the past Karma of the native to fructify in this life. For example, if the Navamsa Lagna is in the 11th house from Natal Lagna, then the second from this is the sign in the 12th house from Natal lagna. this deals with Moksha and Jaimini accordingly prescribes spirituality and Moksha.

Is it what you wanted us to study?

If yes, then in the Chart that we were studying, the 2nd house from the Rising Navamsa - in the Rasi chart - will be the 9th house, thereby indicating Religiousness, Spirituality, etc. as the focus from the past karma - the mission of the native in this life.

Is it correct?

Incidentally, during my further study of the same chart – and while confirming some facts, I came to know that the Time-of-Birth given was off by 24 hours. The correct DOB was midnight of 2/3 Sep. [ I have attached the corrected chart]

With this new DOB/TOB, some important charges in the chart are:

Graha Malika Yoga has been broken, as MO shfts from Lagna to 2nd house. Shift of MO creates a Gaja Kesari Yoga, as it is now in an angle from JU® – which is in 11th house. Rising Navamsa moves to 9th from Natal Lagna – hence the focus – mentioned above –shifts to 10th house – the house of Karma.

Please confirm my observations and oblige.

With sincere Regards,

Please be kind enough to find some time to reply to my this mail - my several earlier mails are still waiting for your attention. [ I am taking the liberty of pasting the last one below.

Shailesh