URGENT: SJVC Workshop at Hyderabad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

------------------------

Dear Sailesh

(1) One of the fundamental rules for Muhurta is to avoid planets in the 8th

house, at least malefics should not be there.

(2) Second, planets should not sit in the bhava related to the Karya. For

example, for marriage Muhurta, planets in the seventh are bad. Here, we are

talking of starting education and for this the bhava is the fourth house

(Vidya). Hence planets cannot be in the fourth house.

(3) The Karaka for education (Mercury) and for the specific type of learning

(Jupiter in the present case) should be very strong and not in dusthana.

The Muhurta you have attached does not fit into these three fundamental rules.

So, try again.

Others can also contribute.

Best Regards,

Sanjay Rath

Web: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com

-

" Shailesh " <scchadha

" Sanjay Rath " <srath

Wednesday, May 01, 2002 8:03 AM

Re: URGENT: SJVC Workshop at Hyderabad

Namaste Sanjay Guru ji,

Thank you for your following two mails.

Working on your directions, contained in this and earlier mails, I identified

the following requirements for the muhurta:

- Margasira month

- Jan. 2003

- Pi lagna

- Ju in 5H

- MO & AL in SC OR MO/ JU in GKY

- Pushya Naksharta

As Margasira month ends on Jan 2, 2003, the only dates that could be considered

are Jan 1 & Jan 2.

If we take Thursday, Jan 2, 2003, MO goes to 6th from JU & its Amavasya.

On the other hand, on Jan 1, 2003, we have MO/AL in SC - it is a Wendnesday but

at 12 noon, the Yoga in Ganda. And it is not Pushya Nakshatra.

For December, 2002, the suitable dates could be:

Dec 22, 2002(Sunday)- MO/JU GKY

Dec 30,2002 (Monday)- MO/JU GKY

Dec 31. 2002 (Tuesday)- MO/AL in SC

Of the three, Dec. 22, 2002 seems most appropriate, although it falls on a

Sunday - it is as per my limited knowledge.

I have enclosed the <<jhd>> chart - please advice whether I have been able to

understand your directions correctly.

The other matters that need to be considered are:

a.. Duration (10 days seem to be appropriate - 2 days for basics, 6 days for

D-charts & 2 days for sight-seeing/ temple visits)

b.. Venue (we will be able to find such a hall - once we have an idea of

duration & no. of participants)

c.. Accomodation (Sanjay ji, other Gurus & participants)

d.. Type of food (of course only vegetarian - but spices/ cuisine/ variety)

e.. Speakers/ expert (will be writing to all the Gurus - please advise if you

want us to write to any out-siders)

f.. Cost, charges & arrangements (meeting hall, stay & transportation, & also

the booklet, as you mentioned)

g.. Any outings, temple visits, sight-seeing etc., in-between, or at the end

(as I mentioned in my earlier mail)

Your advice will be most helpful.

With best regards,

Shailesh

Om Gurave Namah

------------------------

Dear Sailesh,

Why after Makar Sankranti when people will be busy with 'harvesting' and why

not when the Sun is inSagittarius and Jupiter is exalted and retrograde? Let the

benefit of Jupiters exaltation go to all those who participate..The Vimsamsa

Lagna of SJVC is Pisces with Jupiter exalted in the fifth house (hint on Brighu

Transits!). Let the blessings of Maha Vishnu be on all those who come to learn

His ways. Choose the Midday to start when Pisces is ascending with the great

Guru in exaltation and the Moon forming a fine relationship with the AL in

scorpio i.e. trines in Pisces will be ideal or Gajakesari with Pusya nakshatra

will bring Sri Rama's eternal blessings in the life.

Best Regards,

Sanjay Rath

Om Gurave Namah

------------------------

Dear Sailesh

Yes of course. Meditation will be everyday at the begining followed by the

workshop. This can start on any thursday - choose a good Muhurat and send it to

me. Topic: Divisional charts. The detailed writeup by each Jyotish guru shall be

published by Sagar for SJVC before the Camp in the form of a book, the cost of

which can be built into the cost of the camp. We will need a large hall for the

meditation and then we can go to the classroom/hall which should be closeby.

Choose a suitable place for this.

No use teaching without meditation-nothing will go inside as the topic is very

intricate. Please write to each of the Jyotish Guru's requesting the topics that

they are prepared to handle. Those topics they are not inclined to handle will

be taken by me, so don't worry about the subject matter. Choose topics according

to the days (Karaka's), for example Saptamsa -Thursday and so on.

Best Regards,

Sanjay Rath

Overall, the point we have identified for planning are as follows:

o Dates & Duration (6-15 days)

o Venue (will depend a lot on number of participants, but can you

please indicate the TYPE of venue that you personally prefer, say RK Math, a

meeting hall, etc.,)

o Accomodation (Sanjay ji, other Gurus & participants)

o Subjects/ topics to be covered and time frame for each of them

o Speakers/ expert

o Cost, charges & arrangements (meeting hall, stay & transportation)

o Any outings, temple visits, sight-seeing etc., in-between, or at the

end

The initial response has been good - it was bound to be as yours was the first

confirmation.

Chitra Wijewickrama, Mohan Hegde & JK Dasgupta have already sent in their

confirmations and Visti has also tentatively agrrd to come down.

Chitra has indicated that Dec-Jan is a crowded period and she needs to book

her tickets immediately - I think it will hold good for all overseas

participants.

Therefore, we need to atleast finalise the dates and duration immediately-

other matters can be fine-tuned gradually.

If you can confirm these two issues immediately, we can mail this on the lists

and also send individual mails of invitation to Gurus and other experts that you

suggest.

Earlier, in connection with Puri camp, you had indicated " Tentatively, this

will the first thursday of Mrigasira Month and will cover 2 weeks " .

Shall we stick to the same dates?

If I am not mistaken, Magha month starts on Feb 1, 2003 and first thursday

would be Feb 6, 2003. [ The dates suit me very much - I, and my wife, can have

your blessings in person on our birth day, Feb. 8].

I also have with me the initial schedule that was proposed for Dehradun

workshop on D-charts. We can use that too, maybe for the second week and use the

first week for learning meditation and more fundamental jyotish topics -

specifically for SJVC students.

Please do let us know of your thinking on the above.

With sincere regards,

Shailesh

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah,

Dear Jyotishas,

B.V Raman's Muhurtha books says that good nakshatra's for education are

Ashwini,Punarvasu,Aridra,Hasta,Chitta,Swati,, Sravana and Revati.

And also considering Guruji's points The first suitable Muhurtha is Dec 20, Capricorn Lagna

with Aridra nakshtra. Jupiter is also AK aspecting the 11th house. (But I do not about the sun in Marana Avastha here). The same days evening with Gemini Lagna. Even Dec 22 Saturday would give a similar chart with Punarvasu Nakshatra. With same Capricorn Lagna Dec 27 will keep 4th and 8th empty and give Hasta nakshatra. Dec 28,29 will give Chitra and swathi nakshtra.

Dec 27 will keep AK Venus and 11th lord mars in 10th house.

Please give me your opinions on these dates.

Your's Sincerely

S.Prabhakaran

Hyderbad muhurtha

December 21, 2002Time: 9:00:25Lunar Year: ChitrabhanuLunar Month: MargasiraTithi: Krishna Dwitiya (67.06% left)Weekday: SaturdayNakshatra: Punarvasu (91.43% left)Yoga: BrahmaKarana: TaitulaHora Lord: Mars

Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa ChKarakLagna 8 Cp 03' 51.72" U.Shaa. 4 Cp Pi -Sun 5 Sg 11' 23.71" Moola 2 Sg Ta GKMoon 21 Ge 08' 33.25" Punarvasu 1 Ge Ar BKMars 18 Li 41' 13.56" Swathi 4 Li Pi PiKMercury 24 Sg 05' 08.79" Poo.Shaa. 4 Sg Sc AKJupiter ® 23 Cn 45' 20.03" Aasresha 3 Cn Aq AmKVenus 20 Li 15' 31.01" Visakha 1 Li Ar MKSaturn ® 1 Ge 25' 10.98" Mrigasira 3 Ge Li DKRahu 13 Ta 42' 35.93" Rohini 2 Ta Ta PKKetu 13 Sc 42' 35.93" Anuradha 4 Sc Sc -

- Sanjay Rath Varahamihira ; Shailesh Wednesday, May 01, 2002 12:59 AM[Hare Rama Krishna] Re: URGENT: SJVC Workshop at HyderabadOm Gurave Namah ------------------------ Dear Sailesh (1) One of the fundamental rules for Muhurta is to avoid planets in the 8th house, at least malefics should not be there. (2) Second, planets should not sit in the bhava related to the Karya. For example, for marriage Muhurta, planets in the seventh are bad. Here, we are talking of starting education and for this the bhava is the fourth house (Vidya). Hence planets cannot be in the fourth house. (3) The Karaka for education (Mercury) and for the specific type of learning (Jupiter in the present case) should be very strong and not in dusthana. The Muhurta you have attached does not fit into these three fundamental rules. So, try again. Others can also contribute. Best Regards, Sanjay Rath Web: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com - "Shailesh" <scchadha "Sanjay Rath" <srath Wednesday, May 01, 2002 8:03 AM Re: URGENT: SJVC Workshop at Hyderabad Namaste Sanjay Guru ji, Thank you for your following two mails. Working on your directions, contained in this and earlier mails, I identified the following requirements for the muhurta: - Margasira month - Jan. 2003 - Pi lagna - Ju in 5H - MO & AL in SC OR MO/ JU in GKY - Pushya Naksharta As Margasira month ends on Jan 2, 2003, the only dates that could be considered are Jan 1 & Jan 2. If we take Thursday, Jan 2, 2003, MO goes to 6th from JU & its Amavasya. On the other hand, on Jan 1, 2003, we have MO/AL in SC - it is a Wendnesday but at 12 noon, the Yoga in Ganda. And it is not Pushya Nakshatra. For December, 2002, the suitable dates could be: Dec 22, 2002(Sunday)- MO/JU GKY Dec 30,2002 (Monday)- MO/JU GKY Dec 31. 2002 (Tuesday)- MO/AL in SC Of the three, Dec. 22, 2002 seems most appropriate, although it falls on a Sunday - it is as per my limited knowledge. I have enclosed the <<jhd>> chart - please advice whether I have been able to understand your directions correctly. The other matters that need to be considered are: a.. Duration (10 days seem to be appropriate - 2 days for basics, 6 days for D-charts & 2 days for sight-seeing/ temple visits) b.. Venue (we will be able to find such a hall - once we have an idea of duration & no. of participants) c.. Accomodation (Sanjay ji, other Gurus & participants) d.. Type of food (of course only vegetarian - but spices/ cuisine/ variety) e.. Speakers/ expert (will be writing to all the Gurus - please advise if you want us to write to any out-siders) f.. Cost, charges & arrangements (meeting hall, stay & transportation, & also the booklet, as you mentioned) g.. Any outings, temple visits, sight-seeing etc., in-between, or at the end (as I mentioned in my earlier mail) Your advice will be most helpful. With best regards, Shailesh Om Gurave Namah ------------------------ Dear Sailesh, Why after Makar Sankranti when people will be busy with 'harvesting' and why not when the Sun is inSagittarius and Jupiter is exalted and retrograde? Let the benefit of Jupiters exaltation go to all those who participate..The Vimsamsa Lagna of SJVC is Pisces with Jupiter exalted in the fifth house (hint on Brighu Transits!). Let the blessings of Maha Vishnu be on all those who come to learn His ways. Choose the Midday to start when Pisces is ascending with the great Guru in exaltation and the Moon forming a fine relationship with the AL in scorpio i.e. trines in Pisces will be ideal or Gajakesari with Pusya nakshatra will bring Sri Rama's eternal blessings in the life. Best Regards, Sanjay Rath Web: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com Om Gurave Namah ------------------------ Dear Sailesh Yes of course. Meditation will be everyday at the begining followed by the workshop. This can start on any thursday - choose a good Muhurat and send it to me. Topic: Divisional charts. The detailed writeup by each Jyotish guru shall be published by Sagar for SJVC before the Camp in the form of a book, the cost of which can be built into the cost of the camp. We will need a large hall for the meditation and then we can go to the classroom/hall which should be closeby. Choose a suitable place for this.. No use teaching without meditation-nothing will go inside as the topic is very intricate. Please write to each of the Jyotish Guru's requesting the topics that they are prepared to handle. Those topics they are not inclined to handle will be taken by me, so don't worry about the subject matter. Choose topics according to the days (Karaka's), for example Saptamsa -Thursday and so on. Best Regards, Sanjay Rath Web: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com Overall, the point we have identified for planning are as follows: o Dates & Duration (6-15 days) o Venue (will depend a lot on number of participants, but can you please indicate the TYPE of venue that you personally prefer, say RK Math, a meeting hall, etc.,) o Accomodation (Sanjay ji, other Gurus & participants) o Subjects/ topics to be covered and time frame for each of them o Speakers/ expert o Cost, charges & arrangements (meeting hall, stay & transportation) o Any outings, temple visits, sight-seeing etc., in-between, or at the end The initial response has been good - it was bound to be as yours was the first confirmation. Chitra Wijewickrama, Mohan Hegde & JK Dasgupta have already sent in their confirmations and Visti has also tentatively agrrd to come down. Chitra has indicated that Dec-Jan is a crowded period and she needs to book her tickets immediately - I think it will hold good for all overseas participants. Therefore, we need to atleast finalise the dates and duration immediately- other matters can be fine-tuned gradually. If you can confirm these two issues immediately, we can mail this on the lists and also send individual mails of invitation to Gurus and other experts that you suggest. Earlier, in connection with Puri camp, you had indicated "Tentatively, this will the first thursday of Mrigasira Month and will cover 2 weeks". Shall we stick to the same dates? If I am not mistaken, Magha month starts on Feb 1, 2003 and first thursday would be Feb 6, 2003. [ The dates suit me very much - I, and my wife, can have your blessings in person on our birth day, Feb. 8]. I also have with me the initial schedule that was proposed for Dehradun workshop on D-charts. We can use that too, maybe for the second week and use the first week for learning meditation and more fundamental jyotish topics - specifically for SJVC students. Please do let us know of your thinking on the above. With sincere regards, Shailesh

Guest guest

Respected Sanjay Guru ji,

Namaste,

The muhurta that I put-up to you earlier, was selected in view of your requirements/ guidelines that I had mentioned earlier, i.e.:

- Margasira month- Jan. 2003- Pi lagna- Ju in 5H- MO & AL in SC OR MO/ JU in GKY- Pushya Naksharta

Thus, with the 3 principles of Muhurta mentioned by you, we face the following problems:

(1) One of the fundamental rules for Muhurta is to avoid planets in the 8th house, at least malefics should not be there.

My calculations:

During this Margasira month, MA remains in LI, SA in GE, RA in TA & KE in SC. SU will be in SC till Dec 15, then it moves to SG.

Reg. other planets, JU will be in CN, VE in LI(SC after Dec 31) & ME in SG(CP after Dec 25).

To avoid malefics in 8th, we have to rule out PI, SC, LI & AR as lagna, as also TA, after Dec. 15.

To avoid any planets in 8th, we will also have to avoid SG & GE(the latter after Dec 25).

These are the first set of parameters.

(2) Second, planets should not sit in the bhava related to the Karya. For example, for marriage Muhurta, planets in the seventh are bad. Here, we are talking of starting education and for this the bhava is the fourth house (Vidya). Hence planets cannot be in the fourth house.

My calculations:

In order to avoid planets(other than upagrahas) in 4th, the lagnas that can be considered are: AR,TA, GE, LI, SC, SG & CP.

Out of these, AR, LI, SC & PI have been ruled out above, as also TA(after Dec. 15). In the second case above(1), SG & GE(after Dec 25) are also ruled out.

This leaves us with TA(upto Dec 15), GE(upto Dec 25) & CP lagnas.

(3) The Karaka for education (Mercury) and for the specific type of learning (Jupiter in the present case) should be very strong and not in dusthana.

My calculations:

To avoid JU & ME being in dusthanas ( 6, 8 & 12, also 3 & 11), TA will give JU in 3rd and CP will give ME in 12th (upto Dec 25) – I am considering TA, GE & CP only [as per (2) above].

Thus only CP is the available lagna, though TA may also be consedered.

The other factors that I would like to confirm are:

1. Margasira month is from Dec. 5 to Jan 2. Hence muhurta date has to be Dec 5-Jan 1 (Jan 2 being Amavasya)

2. Dec 5-15, ME will be Sashtashtaka to JU - hence these dates are ruled out.

3. SU/ ME conjunction(16-25 Dec) is not bad – as it gives Budha-Aditya yoga.

Thus, we have the date range of Dec. 16 to Jan 1.

If you would kindly consider the above and tell me whether my thoughts are on correct line.

Please also send your comments on other points and the second mail.

With sincere regards,

Shailesh

============================================================================================================-

Sanjay Rath

Varahamihira ; Shailesh

Wednesday, May 01, 2002 10:29 AM

[Hare Rama Krishna] Re: URGENT: SJVC Workshop at Hyderabad

Om Gurave Namah------------------------Dear Sailesh(1) One of the fundamental rules for Muhurta is to avoid planets in the 8th house, at least malefics should not be there.(2) Second, planets should not sit in the bhava related to the Karya. For example, for marriage Muhurta, planets in the seventh are bad. Here, we are talking of starting education and for this the bhava is the fourth house (Vidya). Hence planets cannot be in the fourth house.(3) The Karaka for education (Mercury) and for the specific type of learning (Jupiter in the present case) should be very strong and not in dusthana.The Muhurta you have attached does not fit into these three fundamental rules. So, try again.Others can also contribute.Best Regards,Sanjay RathWeb: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com============================================================================================================----- Original Message -----"Shailesh" <scchadha"Sanjay Rath" <srathWednesday, May 01, 2002 8:03 AMRe: URGENT: SJVC Workshop at HyderabadNamaste Sanjay Guru ji,Thank you for your following two mails.Working on your directions, contained in this and earlier mails, I identified the following requirements for the muhurta:- Margasira month- Jan. 2003- Pi lagna- Ju in 5H- MO & AL in SC OR MO/ JU in GKY- Pushya NakshartaAs Margasira month ends on Jan 2, 2003, the only dates that could be considered are Jan 1 & Jan 2.If we take Thursday, Jan 2, 2003, MO goes to 6th from JU & its Amavasya.On the other hand, on Jan 1, 2003, we have MO/AL in SC - it is a Wendnesday but at 12 noon, the Yoga in Ganda. And it is not Pushya Nakshatra.For December, 2002, the suitable dates could be:Dec 22, 2002(Sunday)- MO/JU GKYDec 30,2002 (Monday)- MO/JU GKYDec 31. 2002 (Tuesday)- MO/AL in SCOf the three, Dec. 22, 2002 seems most appropriate, although it falls on a Sunday - it is as per my limited knowledge.I have enclosed the <<jhd>> chart - please advice whether I have been able to understand your directions correctly.The other matters that need to be considered are: a.. Duration (10 days seem to be appropriate - 2 days for basics, 6 days for D-charts & 2 days for sight-seeing/ temple visits) b.. Venue (we will be able to find such a hall - once we have an idea of duration & no. of participants) c.. Accomodation (Sanjay ji, other Gurus & participants) d.. Type of food (of course only vegetarian - but spices/ cuisine/ variety) e.. Speakers/ expert (will be writing to all the Gurus - please advise if you want us to write to any out-siders) f.. Cost, charges & arrangements (meeting hall, stay & transportation, & also the booklet, as you mentioned) g.. Any outings, temple visits, sight-seeing etc., in-between, or at the end (as I mentioned in my earlier mail)

Your advice will be most helpful.With best regards,Shailesh============================================================================================================ Om Gurave Namah ------------------------ Dear Sailesh, Why after Makar Sankranti when people will be busy with 'harvesting' and why not when the Sun is inSagittarius and Jupiter is exalted and retrograde? Let the benefit of Jupiters exaltation go to all those who participate..The Vimsamsa Lagna of SJVC is Pisces with Jupiter exalted in the fifth house (hint on Brighu Transits!). Let the blessings of Maha Vishnu be on all those who come to learn His ways. Choose the Midday to start when Pisces is ascending with the great Guru in exaltation and the Moon forming a fine relationship with the AL in scorpio i.e. trines in Pisces will be ideal or Gajakesari with Pusya nakshatra will bring Sri Rama's eternal blessings in the life. Best Regards, Sanjay Rath Web: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com============================================================================================================ Om Gurave Namah ------------------------ Dear Sailesh Yes of course. Meditation will be everyday at the begining followed by the workshop. This can start on any thursday - choose a good Muhurat and send it to me. Topic: Divisional charts. The detailed writeup by each Jyotish guru shall be published by Sagar for SJVC before the Camp in the form of a book, the cost of which can be built into the cost of the camp. We will need a large hall for the meditation and then we can go to the classroom/hall which should be closeby. Choose a suitable place for this. No use teaching without meditation-nothing will go inside as the topic is very intricate. Please write to each of the Jyotish Guru's requesting the topics that they are prepared to handle. Those topics they are not inclined to handle will be taken by me, so don't worry about the subject matter. Choose topics according to the days (Karaka's), for example Saptamsa -Thursday and so on. Best Regards, Sanjay Rath Web: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com============================================================================================================

Guest guest

Dear Sailesh and Gurudeva,

22nd of December 2002, 9.30 AM.

Makara rising with Saturn in 6th (hard work), and holding A4. AL is Scorpio with Ketu, trine to A5 in Pisces, and Gajakeshari yoga in 7th from lagna. Budha aditya yoga in Bagya pada, lord of the 5th and 4th in 10th. Rahu in 7th from AL.

Ishta Devata strong in Navamsa and aspect from BK,(Guru) and all other planets but Ketu and Mercury, blessing comes from every one.

Pisces D20 rising with strong GKY with 5th, where Bagya pada (fruits) is. Moon is in trine to AL.

May Guru bless us.

Karu

Om Gurave Namah

------------------------Dear Sailesh(1) One of the fundamental rules for Muhurta is to avoid planets in the 8th house, at least malefics should not be there. (2) Second, planets should not sit in the bhava related to the Karya. For example, for marriage Muhurta, planets in the seventh are bad. Here, we are talking of starting education and for this the bhava is the fourth house (Vidya). Hence planets cannot be in the fourth house.(3) The Karaka for education (Mercury) and for the specific type of learning (Jupiter in the present case) should be very strong and not in dusthana.The Muhurta you have attached does not fit into these three fundamental rules. So, try again.Others can also contribute.Best Regards,Sanjay RathWeb: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com----- Original Message ----- "Shailesh" <scchadha"Sanjay Rath" <srathWednesday, May 01, 2002 8:03 AMRe: URGENT: SJVC Workshop at HyderabadNamaste Sanjay Guru ji,Thank you for your following two mails.Working on your directions, contained in this and earlier mails, I identified the following requirements for the muhurta:- Margasira month- Jan. 2003- Pi lagna- Ju in 5H- MO & AL in SC OR MO/ JU in GKY- Pushya NakshartaAs Margasira month ends on Jan 2, 2003, the only dates that could be considered are Jan 1 & Jan 2. If we take Thursday, Jan 2, 2003, MO goes to 6th from JU & its Amavasya. On the other hand, on Jan 1, 2003, we have MO/AL in SC - it is a Wendnesday but at 12 noon, the Yoga in Ganda. And it is not Pushya Nakshatra.For December, 2002, the suitable dates could be:Dec 22, 2002(Sunday)- MO/JU GKYDec 30,2002 (Monday)- MO/JU GKY Dec 31. 2002 (Tuesday)- MO/AL in SC Of the three, Dec. 22, 2002 seems most appropriate, although it falls on a Sunday - it is as per my limited knowledge.I have enclosed the <<jhd>> chart - please advice whether I have been able to understand your directions correctly.The other matters that need to be considered are: a.. Duration (10 days seem to be appropriate - 2 days for basics, 6 days for D-charts & 2 days for sight-seeing/ temple visits) b.. Venue (we will be able to find such a hall - once we have an idea of duration & no. of participants) c.. Accomodation (Sanjay ji, other Gurus & participants) d.. Type of food (of course only vegetarian - but spices/ cuisine/ variety) e.. Speakers/ expert (will be writing to all the Gurus - please advise if you want us to write to any out-siders) f.. Cost, charges & arrangements (meeting hall, stay & transportation, & also the booklet, as you mentioned) g.. Any outings, temple visits, sight-seeing etc., in-between, or at the end (as I mentioned in my earlier mail)Your advice will be most helpful.With best regards,Shailesh Om Gurave Namah ------------------------ Dear Sailesh, Why after Makar Sankranti when people will be busy with 'harvesting' and why not when the Sun is inSagittarius and Jupiter is exalted and retrograde? Let the benefit of Jupiters exaltation go to all those who participate..The Vimsamsa Lagna of SJVC is Pisces with Jupiter exalted in the fifth house (hint on Brighu Transits!). Let the blessings of Maha Vishnu be on all those who come to learn His ways. Choose the Midday to start when Pisces is ascending with the great Guru in exaltation and the Moon forming a fine relationship with the AL in scorpio i.e. trines in Pisces will be ideal or Gajakesari with Pusya nakshatra will bring Sri Rama's eternal blessings in the life. Best Regards, Sanjay Rath Web: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com Om Gurave Namah ------------------------ Dear Sailesh Yes of course. Meditation will be everyday at the begining followed by the workshop. This can start on any thursday - choose a good Muhurat and send it to me. Topic: Divisional charts. The detailed writeup by each Jyotish guru shall be published by Sagar for SJVC before the Camp in the form of a book, the cost of which can be built into the cost of the camp. We will need a large hall for the meditation and then we can go to the classroom/hall which should be closeby. Choose a suitable place for this. No use teaching without meditation-nothing will go inside as the topic is very intricate. Please write to each of the Jyotish Guru's requesting the topics that they are prepared to handle. Those topics they are not inclined to handle will be taken by me, so don't worry about the subject matter. Choose topics according to the days (Karaka's), for example Saptamsa -Thursday and so on. Best Regards, Sanjay Rath Web: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com Overall, the point we have identified for planning are as follows: o Dates & Duration (6-15 days) o Venue (will depend a lot on number of participants, but can you please indicate the TYPE of venue that you personally prefer, say RK Math, a meeting hall, etc.,) o Accomodation (Sanjay ji, other Gurus & participants) o Subjects/ topics to be covered and time frame for each of them o Speakers/ expert o Cost, charges & arrangements (meeting hall, stay & transportation) o Any outings, temple visits, sight-seeing etc., in-between, or at the end The initial response has been good - it was bound to be as yours was the first confirmation. Chitra Wijewickrama, Mohan Hegde & JK Dasgupta have already sent in their confirmations and Visti has also tentatively agrrd to come down. Chitra has indicated that Dec-Jan is a crowded period and she needs to book her tickets immediately - I think it will hold good for all overseas participants. Therefore, we need to atleast finalise the dates and duration immediately- other matters can be fine-tuned gradually. If you can confirm these two issues immediately, we can mail this on the lists and also send individual mails of invitation to Gurus and other experts that you suggest. Earlier, in connection with Puri camp, you had indicated "Tentatively, this will the first thursday of Mrigasira Month and will cover 2 weeks". Shall we stick to the same dates? If I am not mistaken, Magha month starts on Feb 1, 2003 and first thursday would be Feb 6, 2003. [ The dates suit me very much - I, and my wife, can have your blessings in person on our birth day, Feb. 8]. I also have with me the initial schedule that was proposed for Dehradun workshop on D-charts. We can use that too, maybe for the second week and use the first week for learning meditation and more fundamental jyotish topics - specifically for SJVC students. Please do let us know of your thinking on the above. With sincere regards, Shailesh

Guest guest

Dear Karu & Respected Sanjay Guru ji,

The muhurta suggested has one major problem: ME in 12th, Sanjay ji made a specific mention that Karakas (JU & ME) should not be in dusthanas.

Else, in addition to Budh-aditya yoga, there is AK-PK conjunction & GL conjoins GKY, which aspects the Lagna.

Let me confess that this is my first attempt at muhurta and I am not sure whether Rasi-Navamsa comparison is apprpriate for Muhurta Charts. Becuase, here the comparative positions of all major planets are adverse: D-9 lagna is in 6th from Rasi Lagna, JU is in 8th, ME is in 12th & SU also is in 6th).

I hope Guruji will clarify the above.

The alternative that come to mind are: Dec. 26, 2002 - 9.30 AM & Dec. 29, 2002 - 9.30 am. In both these cases, ME is in Lagna & vargottama, but Nakshatra changes to U-Phalguni & Swati respectively.

Looks like there is more work to do, as yet.

Best wishes,

Shailesh

-

karu

varahamihira

Thursday, May 02, 2002 8:18 AM

Re: [Hare Rama Krishna] Re: URGENT: SJVC Workshop at Hyderabad

Dear Sailesh and Gurudeva,

22nd of December 2002, 9.30 AM.

Makara rising with Saturn in 6th (hard work), and holding A4. AL is Scorpio with Ketu, trine to A5 in Pisces, and Gajakeshari yoga in 7th from lagna. Budha aditya yoga in Bagya pada, lord of the 5th and 4th in 10th. Rahu in 7th from AL.

Ishta Devata strong in Navamsa and aspect from BK,(Guru) and all other planets but Ketu and Mercury, blessing comes from every one.

Pisces D20 rising with strong GKY with 5th, where Bagya pada (fruits) is. Moon is in trine to AL.

May Guru bless us.

Karu

Om Gurave Namah

------------------------Dear Sailesh(1) One of the fundamental rules for Muhurta is to avoid planets in the 8th house, at least malefics should not be there. (2) Second, planets should not sit in the bhava related to the Karya. For example, for marriage Muhurta, planets in the seventh are bad. Here, we are talking of starting education and for this the bhava is the fourth house (Vidya). Hence planets cannot be in the fourth house.(3) The Karaka for education (Mercury) and for the specific type of learning (Jupiter in the present case) should be very strong and not in dusthana.The Muhurta you have attached does not fit into these three fundamental rules. So, try again.Others can also contribute.Best Regards,Sanjay RathWeb: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com----- Original Message ----- "Shailesh" <scchadha"Sanjay Rath" <srathWednesday, May 01, 2002 8:03 AMRe: URGENT: SJVC Workshop at HyderabadNamaste Sanjay Guru ji,Thank you for your following two mails.Working on your directions, contained in this and earlier mails, I identified the following requirements for the muhurta:- Margasira month- Jan. 2003- Pi lagna- Ju in 5H- MO & AL in SC OR MO/ JU in GKY- Pushya NakshartaAs Margasira month ends on Jan 2, 2003, the only dates that could be considered are Jan 1 & Jan 2. If we take Thursday, Jan 2, 2003, MO goes to 6th from JU & its Amavasya. On the other hand, on Jan 1, 2003, we have MO/AL in SC - it is a Wendnesday but at 12 noon, the Yoga in Ganda. And it is not Pushya Nakshatra.For December, 2002, the suitable dates could be:Dec 22, 2002(Sunday)- MO/JU GKYDec 30,2002 (Monday)- MO/JU GKY Dec 31. 2002 (Tuesday)- MO/AL in SC Of the three, Dec. 22, 2002 seems most appropriate, although it falls on a Sunday - it is as per my limited knowledge.I have enclosed the <<jhd>> chart - please advice whether I have been able to understand your directions correctly.The other matters that need to be considered are: a.. Duration (10 days seem to be appropriate - 2 days for basics, 6 days for D-charts & 2 days for sight-seeing/ temple visits) b.. Venue (we will be able to find such a hall - once we have an idea of duration & no. of participants) c.. Accomodation (Sanjay ji, other Gurus & participants) d.. Type of food (of course only vegetarian - but spices/ cuisine/ variety) e.. Speakers/ expert (will be writing to all the Gurus - please advise if you want us to write to any out-siders) f.. Cost, charges & arrangements (meeting hall, stay & transportation, & also the booklet, as you mentioned) g.. Any outings, temple visits, sight-seeing etc., in-between, or at the end (as I mentioned in my earlier mail)Your advice will be most helpful.With best regards,Shailesh Om Gurave Namah ------------------------ Dear Sailesh, Why after Makar Sankranti when people will be busy with 'harvesting' and why not when the Sun is inSagittarius and Jupiter is exalted and retrograde? Let the benefit of Jupiters exaltation go to all those who participate..The Vimsamsa Lagna of SJVC is Pisces with Jupiter exalted in the fifth house (hint on Brighu Transits!). Let the blessings of Maha Vishnu be on all those who come to learn His ways. Choose the Midday to start when Pisces is ascending with the great Guru in exaltation and the Moon forming a fine relationship with the AL in scorpio i.e. trines in Pisces will be ideal or Gajakesari with Pusya nakshatra will bring Sri Rama's eternal blessings in the life. Best Regards, Sanjay Rath Web: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com Om Gurave Namah ------------------------ Dear Sailesh Yes of course. Meditation will be everyday at the begining followed by the workshop. This can start on any thursday - choose a good Muhurat and send it to me. Topic: Divisional charts. The detailed writeup by each Jyotish guru shall be published by Sagar for SJVC before the Camp in the form of a book, the cost of which can be built into the cost of the camp. We will need a large hall for the meditation and then we can go to the classroom/hall which should be closeby. Choose a suitable place for this. No use teaching without meditation-nothing will go inside as the topic is very intricate. Please write to each of the Jyotish Guru's requesting the topics that they are prepared to handle. Those topics they are not inclined to handle will be taken by me, so don't worry about the subject matter. Choose topics according to the days (Karaka's), for example Saptamsa -Thursday and so on. Best Regards, Sanjay Rath Web: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com Overall, the point we have identified for planning are as follows: o Dates & Duration (6-15 days) o Venue (will depend a lot on number of participants, but can you please indicate the TYPE of venue that you personally prefer, say RK Math, a meeting hall, etc.,) o Accomodation (Sanjay ji, other Gurus & participants) o Subjects/ topics to be covered and time frame for each of them o Speakers/ expert o Cost, charges & arrangements (meeting hall, stay & transportation) o Any outings, temple visits, sight-seeing etc., in-between, or at the end The initial response has been good - it was bound to be as yours was the first confirmation. Chitra Wijewickrama, Mohan Hegde & JK Dasgupta have already sent in their confirmations and Visti has also tentatively agrrd to come down. Chitra has indicated that Dec-Jan is a crowded period and she needs to book her tickets immediately - I think it will hold good for all overseas participants. Therefore, we need to atleast finalise the dates and duration immediately- other matters can be fine-tuned gradually. If you can confirm these two issues immediately, we can mail this on the lists and also send individual mails of invitation to Gurus and other experts that you suggest. Earlier, in connection with Puri camp, you had indicated "Tentatively, this will the first thursday of Mrigasira Month and will cover 2 weeks". Shall we stick to the same dates? If I am not mistaken, Magha month starts on Feb 1, 2003 and first thursday would be Feb 6, 2003. [ The dates suit me very much - I, and my wife, can have your blessings in person on our birth day, Feb. 8]. I also have with me the initial schedule that was proposed for Dehradun workshop on D-charts. We can use that too, maybe for the second week and use the first week for learning meditation and more fundamental jyotish topics - specifically for SJVC students. Please do let us know of your thinking on the above. With sincere regards, Shailesh OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database