IndiaDivine.org

Su-Dasa & Narayana Dasa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Gurus & seniors,

I have so far beleived that Narayana Dasa is to be used for assessing the 'efforts' & 'general environment' of the native, where as Su-dasa is to be used to assess the 'fruits' or 'results'.

However, recently I noticed the following caution given by Sanjay ji in COVA(pg 3):

>>>>>>THE LAGNADI RASI DASA (ALSO CALLED SUDASAS) . . . . . . . . . . ARE TO BE USED IN PREFERENCE TO NARAYANA DASA ONLY WHEN THE MOON SIGN IS STRONGER.<<<<<<

I have two relevant questions:

1. Are the two dasa schemes, NARAYANA DASA & SU-DASA, mutually exclusive, or substitutes.

2. In case of my Rasi chart, will Su-dasa scheme give un-reliable results (as Lagna is considerably stronger that Moon-sign, & therefore I have been advised to use Vimshottari dasa from Lagna instead of Moon).

May I request some clarification and guidance on the above? ? ?

With sincere regards,

Shailesh

scchadha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Can some Guru answer my query.

Shailesh

-

Shailesh

varahamihira

Sunday, May 19, 2002 12:01 PM

[Hare Rama Krishna] Su-Dasa & Narayana Dasa

I have so far beleived that Narayana Dasa is to be used for assessing the 'efforts' & 'general environment' of the native, where as Su-dasa is to be used to assess the 'fruits' or 'results'.

However, recently I noticed the following caution given by Sanjay ji in COVA(pg 3):

>>>>>>THE LAGNADI RASI DASA (ALSO CALLED SUDASAS) . . . . . . . . . . ARE TO BE USED IN PREFERENCE TO NARAYANA DASA ONLY WHEN THE MOON SIGN IS STRONGER.<<<<<<

I have two relevant questions:

1. Are the two dasa schemes, NARAYANA DASA & SU-DASA, mutually exclusive, or substitutes.

2. In case of my Rasi chart, will Su-dasa scheme give un-reliable results (as Lagna is considerably stronger that Moon-sign, & therefore I have been advised to use Vimshottari dasa from Lagna instead of Moon).

May I request some clarification and guidance on the above? ? ?

With sincere regards,

Shailesh

scchadha