IndiaDivine.org

Thanks & further announcement

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah,

Dear Sanjay,

I hear the pain in your words. I want to send you a message from southern Africa that the good work of the Sri Jagganath Organisation has been spread here as I promised you I would do and it will continue to be spread here for all the people who want and need it. I send you my deepest sympathies for the pain that this has caused you.

If ever there were leaders for this organisation it is both you and Robert Koch, my Jyotish guru. I shall endeavour to do all that I can to help in the spread of this work. I want you to know this. My contribution is small and insignificant in the larger scheme of things, but it is sincere.

God willing I shall meet you in Hyderbad and this marvellous learning will continue.

With my best wishes

Om Tat Sat

Robyn Simpson

-

Sanjay Rath

Varahamihira (AT) (DOT) ;

Wednesday, October 02, 2002 9:10 PM

[Hare Rama Krishna] Thanks & further announcement

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Jyotisha,

I am unable to reply and talk to you all as I have tove the website set up again as we have had a Hi-jack if I can use that word. Our earlier web address at http://sjvcusa.org is no longer under our control or ownership nor do we have anyhting to do with the Hi-jackers. September 11, is being re-enacted in a different way. However, in order tomake organisational matters explicit, we have been working around the clock as you will see in our new website

Please visit http://.org/org/organisation.htm for the organisation details ad for reading the announcements

Make sure that you bookmark the page and also keep an eye for regular updates. We have been pained at the stones that were thrown on Robert prabhu, our SJC Guru for America. There have been a host of wrong statements about him and the letter on the website was not posted by us but by the hijacker. The letter from one Paul Mourvier is in extremely bad taste, is a white lie and had also been posted to this list. Legal opinion is being obtained for the best course of action in this regard and be sure that it will be difficult to substantiate what has been published at the web in any court of law. In any case, a statement equating Robert Koch to Dr. Frawley of ACVA is the give -away clearly showing that the real target was some grievance against ACVA.

Similarly, Lakshmi devi has done a lot for us and the conference at Ukiah would not have been a reality without her. Incidentally, I had met her ex-husband (US Marines officer) and found the Mahaprasad he cooked to be delicious. I jad wanted to stay at her place for a few months and hope that this will happen next year when we have a repeat of the conference.

Everything is under control and we are on the verge of having the CDs etc available for you. I hope you remember the words of Goebells ' A lie repeated three times sounds like the truth' and simply because a hijacker has lied to you about someone so many times does not mean that that person is bad or evil in any sence of the word.

Thanksgiving:

1. Phyllis thanks for that moral oosting quote from Mahatma Gandhi..yes, there is more strength in a little goodness than in all the evil put together. Let us go ahead with the good work.

2. Sarbani, thank you for caring so much for everyone and keeping everyone informed and calm. That is the strength of Mahalakshmi, the Kamalatmika, daughter of the Ocean.

3. Narayan, thank you for the website and other matters. You have shown your speed and abilities at a vital moment when the heavens were going to fall. Like Janardhana, you picked up the Govardhana hill. I cannot forget how inspite of all your problems, you stood by this small group of learners.

4. Narasimha, Janardana Prabhu, Mayapur Das, and all others who cared so much..Jagannath will also care as much for you. Thank you for being so kind.

5. Lakshmi has payed form her pocket to make this a success and I am grateful to her. She suffers and continues to suffer like this inspite of working so hard due to a terrible sarpa yoga afflicting her chart..malefics in Kendra. However, her exalted Jupiter is the one which shall always stand by her. We hope that she continues in full earnest in this great service and that we continue to get some good Mahaprasad at her home. In the name of my Lord Sri Jagannath, I make this promise today that next year, (if of course she invites and promises Mahaprasad), I will be there again at Ukiah at the west coast and shall teach NADI ASTROLOGY. I will also take advanced classes on the secret teachings of Achyuta Das and will give out my first translation of the work. I am unable to find words to express myself..never have I been so lost.

5. Robert Prabhu, if Jagannath were to send me back to this planet and ask me for one boon, then I will ask for your association. Your great fortitude in this severe apamrityu yoga that this entire endeavor faced proves that you alone are the fittest to be the SJVC Guru. Please continue to accept this responsibility, and on behalf of all of this Sri Jagannath Center, I pray that you continue your association with us and lead America into these great depths of knowledge. We are aware that you faced the entire brunt of the disaster and did not budge, stray nor lose mental balance and instead have shown exemplary courage and greatness is standing for the truth, for my values and for the trust we had reposed in you. If you had backed out of the responsibility we would have been the laughing stock of the world, and this Jyotish forum, this Sri jagannath Center would have been shut down. I would have returned to my hometown, a defeated and forlorn man, having miserably failed to carry out a small wish. Perhaps I would have taught someone in the town, but the knowledge would have gone back to the labyrinth of time, waiting for another Sanjaya who would come from a little town having learnt some little things about understanding the stars..and who knows again what would have happended.

I do not know if these words are enough to tell you how I have been feeling and hope that we can all stay together in this mission. Thanks again

Decision:

1. Sri Dinanath Das is no longer a Jyotish Guru of Sri Jagannath Center nor does he have any claim to being my Shisya any more. He knows why I had not taken this decision till yesterday and why, a small mail from a lady changed my mind completely. It is really tragic that our relationship had to end like this. Perhaps he should understand that the Brahmins of Jagannath Puri are called 'Vrishabham" for a definite reason. When a Prime Minister of India wanted to enter the Jagannath temple, they slept in front of it and were prepared to take bullets that to allow the dharma of the temple to be broken.

2. The Guru-Shisya sambandha between Dinanath & me stands annulled from this moment. All those who had taken Sri Dinanath Das as their Jyotish Guru should report the same to Sri Robert Koch who shall assign other Jyotish Gurus to guide them. All accounts whether personal or professional should be submitted to the President, Sri Brendan Feeley for scrutiny and his claims shall be cleared within 30 days of such submission and clearance.

Sincerely yours

Sanjay Rath

OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database