IndiaDivine.org

Mercury & Amavasya RE: [SJC: Varahamihira] Amavasya Tithi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gurudev

Why does Merc become very violent for an Amavasya birth? I tried to

think in 2 different directions, but got no clues:

1. Amavasya tithi is ruled by Rahu. Rahu-Mercury does not have any

special relation that I know about, compared to Rahu-other planets.

2. Amavasya means Sun-Moon conjunction (so Merc is near also). But so

what?

Pranams

Nandan

--- Sanjay Rath <srath wrote: >

>

> Om Gurave namah

> Dear Hari,

> I have not been keeping well and shall reply only to a few mails.

>

> Birth in Amavasya shall make Mercury very violent in the chart. The

> dasa of Mercury shall be very bad even if it is the lord of the

> Lagna. Now, here mercury is the Lord of the Upapada and thus, the UL

> is vitiated and marriage delayed or denied. In addition to fasting on

> wednesdays, ask her to get an idol of Vishnu - height of her palm

> (vertical) but bigger than palm (horizontal). Ask her to worship

> Bhagavan Vishnu with the appropriate mantra like the astakshari

> mantra. Marriage will happen based on Saturn & Jupiter transts - see

> them carefully. Fasting is severe i.e. ONLY WATER.

>

> Best regards,

> Sanjay Rath

> Om Gurave Namah

=====

Best wishes

Nandan

Missed your favourite TV serial last night? Try the new, TV.

visit http://in.tv.

Jaya Jagannatha, Dear Nandan, Rahu and Mercury are in opposite to Kalachakra. Mercury represent the same vishnu, who severed Rahu from Ketu. This is in response to your first query. Warm Regards Sarajit - Nandan Chakraborty 26 December 2002 12:32 varahamihira Mercury & Amavasya RE: [sJC: Varahamihira] Amavasya Tithi GurudevWhy does Merc become very violent for an Amavasya birth? I tried tothink in 2 different directions, but got no clues: 1. Amavasya tithi is ruled by Rahu. Rahu-Mercury does not have anyspecial relation that I know about, compared to Rahu-other planets. 2. Amavasya means Sun-Moon conjunction (so Merc is near also). But sowhat?PranamsNandan--- Sanjay Rath <srath wrote: > > > Om Gurave namah> Dear Hari,> I have not been keeping well and shall reply only to a few mails.> > Birth in Amavasya shall make Mercury very violent in the chart. The> dasa of Mercury shall be very bad even if it is the lord of the> Lagna. Now, here mercury is the Lord of the Upapada and thus, the UL> is vitiated and marriage delayed or denied. In addition to fasting on> wednesdays, ask her to get an idol of Vishnu - height of her palm> (vertical) but bigger than palm (horizontal). Ask her to worship> Bhagavan Vishnu with the appropriate mantra like the astakshari> mantra. Marriage will happen based on Saturn & Jupiter transts - see> them carefully. Fasting is severe i.e. ONLY WATER.> > Best regards,> Sanjay Rath> Om Gurave Namah=====Best wishesNandan______________________Missed your favourite TV serial last night? Try the new, TV. visit http://in.tv.

~om sri gurave namah~Dear Nandan,Sarajit has explained. I suggest you go through the topic 'Astamangalam Prashna' and related chapters of the book Prasna Marga for a thorough knowledge. Mercury & Rahu featuring in numbers, besides dasa antar indicate terrible times to come. Best regards,Sanjay Rath----------------------Sri Jagannath Center, 71 Vasant Apartments, Mayur Vihar Phase-1, New Delhi 110091, Tel: 91-11-2713201, Web: http://.org http://srath.com Nandan Chakraborty [nanadhan]Thursday, December 26, 2002 10:02 AMvarahamihira Subject: Mercury & Amavasya RE: [sJC: Varahamihira] Amavasya TithiGurudevWhy does Merc become very violent for an Amavasya birth? I tried tothink in 2 different directions, but got no clues: 1. Amavasya tithi is ruled by Rahu. Rahu-Mercury does not have anyspecial relation that I know about, compared to Rahu-other planets. 2. Amavasya means Sun-Moon conjunction (so Merc is near also). But sowhat?PranamsNandan--- Sanjay Rath <srath wrote: > > > Om Gurave namah> Dear Hari,> I have not been keeping well and shall reply only to a few mails.> > Birth in Amavasya shall make Mercury very violent in the chart. The> dasa of Mercury shall be very bad even if it is the lord of the> Lagna. Now, here mercury is the Lord of the Upapada and thus, the UL> is vitiated and marriage delayed or denied. In addition to fasting on> wednesdays, ask her to get an idol of Vishnu - height of her palm> (vertical) but bigger than palm (horizontal). Ask her to worship> Bhagavan Vishnu with the appropriate mantra like the astakshari> mantra. Marriage will happen based on Saturn & Jupiter transts - see> them carefully. Fasting is severe i.e. ONLY WATER.> > Best regards,> Sanjay Rath> Om Gurave Namah=====Best wishesNandan______________________Missed your favourite TV serial last night? Try the new, TV. visit http://in.tv.Hare Rama KrishnaArchive:varahamihiraFiles:varahamihiravarahamihira/database