IndiaDivine.org

RE: About retrograde planets?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

~om sri gurave namah~Dear Siva,Jyotish is all about perception, not reality. The reality is quite different. Chesta bala means strength or ENERGY to try again and again. For example, in my chart Saturn the AK and 11th lord indicating 'the tradition' is retrograde. Saturn indicates my Jyotish learning at the level of the atma as it is the 11th lord in 11th house. Now, Saturn is retrograde and VERY strict, tough etc. It represents the institution or king I wish to establish for the purpose of Jyotish, the leader or that which will lead as it is the Atmakaraka. Retrogression means that the resuts of the karma/fruits thereof associated wih the planet shall not come easily. So, a simple thing like establishment of the Sri Jagannath Center (Jupiter is 10th lord in lagna, hence the name) through a legal process will become difficult and there will be many reversals. Chesta bala means that I will be tested again and again, and yet from somewhere i shall have the strength and tenacity to try again and again. Narasimha has suggested that I do the Sani gayatri for the fruits - good advise no doubt, but you have to note that Saturn is AK and a simple graha gayatri does not vibe with me. For me saturn represents the individual atma and the Ista is Mercury in 2nd drekkana (Krishna/Jagannath), so the remedy is to keep trying and remember that Krishna will surely smile down one day. I hope this explains the chesta bala and since this is associated with the AK, even if I die, I will return to this planet to try again...what to speak of the number of attempts I have made in this life. Similarly, a retrograde Jupiter will indicate one trying very hard for matters connected with children or wealth. Thus, we are seeing the 'nature of the planet' to delineate results. Now, Parasara says that the planet is full of rays like the sun i.e. full of energy. How can a person keep trying like 'Robert Bruce and the spider-story' if he does not have (a) FAITH or (b) ENERGY (read Strength). So, retrograde planets indicate a strong faith or desire as well as the energy to try for the objective. Best regards,Sanjay Rath----------------------Sri Jagannath Center, 71 Vasant Apartments, Mayur Vihar Phase-1, New Delhi 110091, Tel: 91-11-2713201, Web: http://.org http://srath.com schinnas <schinnas [schinnas]Friday, December 27, 2002 11:00 AMvedic astrology Subject: [vedic astrology] About retrograde planets?vyam vyasa devaya namah.Gurus and jyotishis,Some gurus are of the opinion that retrograde planets exhibit a different influence than normal forward moving planets. Some famous jyptish gurus (Eg. A.M. Rajagopalan of TN) are of the opinon that retrograde motion doesnt affect the effects of Jupiter, but affects other planets. some like Ranjan Bose are of the opinion that natural benefics like Venus and Jupiter get stronger (or more beneficial) when they are retrograde, while natual malefics like Saturn, Mars give more evil results when retrograde.My question is since a planet being retrograde, etc is perception (not reality) from a geocentric observer (in reality planets maintain their regular orbit), how the effects shown by the planet can change? Whatever be the case, currently Jupiter is both exalted and retrograde. What will be its disposition? Is it currently a benefic or not?Thanks, Siva.Archives: vedic astrologyGroup info: vedic astrology/info.htmlTo UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to vedic astrology-....... May Jupiter's light shine on us .......