IndiaDivine.org

Varahamihira] Delineation Format

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sandy,

Interesting question. No it has not been dealt with in any books of Sanjays.

I have 2-3 approaches. The 3rd is a lazy variation of the 2nd, so i won't give it.

Standard Approach:

a) Compare AK and AmK degrees. Extract significance of AK using both Rasi and Navamsa.

b) Find Istha, Dharma, Guru and Palana Devata.. note them down. See the yogas they create in Rasi.

c) See Lagna, Paka Lagna and Pakesh. See their Karakas.

Approach 1 (Hardcore):

d) See circumstances at birth (premature, fathers presence, etc), fix the Kunda, Pranapada and Vighati Lagna.

e) Fix the average longevity.

f) See the Yogas in the chart and compare them to the Arudha Lagnas position.

g) Pick up the Yogadas, and note them down.

h) Start the Narayana Dasa and from the first Dasa, begin intepretating the effects with reference to Dwara, Bhaya, Paka, Bhoga Lagnas, until the present period.

Approach 2 (Easy):

d) Ask the querrist for a number between 1-108. Divide this by 9 and pick up the remainder. From the remainder pick the corresponding Graha in this order:

Sun, Moon, Jup, Rahu, Merc, Venus, Saturn, Ketu, Mars.

This resultant Graha will show which area of life is on the querrists mind at present.

e) Pick up the relevant houses under querry and see the Arudha Lagna, the arudha of the relevant house, its karakas, Varnadas if necessary.

d) See the results of the Future Dasa's.

Best wishesVisti---Bhagavad Purana: http://www.srimadbhagavatam.orgBrihat Parasara Hora Shastra: vedic astrologybphs.zipiTRANS 99 Font: http://www.omkarananda-ashram.org/Sanskrit/Itranslt.html

-

Sandy Crowther

Varahamihira (AT) (DOT) Com

Thursday, January 16, 2003 4:58 PM

[sJC: Varahamihira] Delineation Format

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sanjay, Guru’s, and Learned Members,

I have a request (that hopefully will benefit others on this list besides myself J), for addressing a specified order of the basic techniques that you prefer to use when beginning your analysis, with respect to delineating charts for your clients who request an initial basic preliminary reading. So I’m looking to tap your talented brains for a request - for you to share with the group, a systematic order that you prefer to use for yourselves, when beginning the full basic analysis of any chart, and a profile that will address the basic preliminaries for the analysis (using all the mandatory techniques that should be initially addressed), while at the same time providing an orderly reading for the client that will flow naturally and with a general confluence of principles… In other words, a structured format that you, as a jyotishi, normally follow when beginning analysis, so that you aren’t jumping all over the place in the chart. J I have a bad habit of jumping around when doing an analysis using classical principles…as the ocean is so vast. I often feel like I’m on a paper trail with my mind quickly jumping from one point to the next…so I really need a more disciplined format to follow in order to stay on track, conserve my time, and keep the reading within certain parameters and length.

Given the volume and myriad of SJC teachings and techniques available for the general overall assessment and analysis of a chart, I was just wondering if anyone on the list would like to share their particular preferred order of addressing what basic technique’s that they (you) initially address, and then perhaps share a profiled numerical format that you find helpful in your work (of mandatory principles that should initially be addressed for chart analysis). In my view, the initial analysis and assessment always forms the solid foundation for future follow-up work, so this initial venture needs to be structured and organized…areas I am just NOT naturally self-proficient in. L I need HELP!

So I’m not looking for depth of any particular technique used in analysis, as that is dependent on addressing a clients specific areas of concerns and using the techniques that best address those areas…Basically I’m looking for an “order” overview that YOU find useful, and that keeps you on track for covering the basics in analysis… without going postal.

Perhaps this has been covered (and overlooked by me) in one of Sanjay’s books, or Narasimha’s book…if so – please forgive me and kindly direct me to the appropriate source. As you can see by my post, I am not a woman of a few words, and need all the help I can get to be a bit less verbose! J) Thanks.

~ Namaste ~

Sandy Crowther

http://www.jupitersweb.com/

Hare Rama KrishnaArchive:varahamihiraFiles:varahamihiravarahamihira/database

Dear Sandy,

Your question is great and will generate a lot of discussion. I will be happy to share with you what I do however must beg off for two days.............I have deadlines to meet and an arm that is not happy with being attached to this computer.

Thanks so much for asking this and we'll be in touch.

Phyllis

-

Sandy Crowther

Varahamihira (AT) (DOT) Com

Thursday, January 16, 2003 7:58 AM

[sJC: Varahamihira] Delineation Format

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sanjay, Guru’s, and Learned Members,

I have a request (that hopefully will benefit others on this list besides myself J), for addressing a specified order of the basic techniques that you prefer to use when beginning your analysis, with respect to delineating charts for your clients who request an initial basic preliminary reading. So I’m looking to tap your talented brains for a request - for you to share with the group, a systematic order that you prefer to use for yourselves, when beginning the full basic analysis of any chart, and a profile that will address the basic preliminaries for the analysis (using all the mandatory techniques that should be initially addressed), while at the same time providing an orderly reading for the client that will flow naturally and with a general confluence of principles… In other words, a structured format that you, as a jyotishi, normally follow when beginning analysis, so that you aren’t jumping all over the place in the chart. J I have a bad habit of jumping around when doing an analysis using classical principles…as the ocean is so vast. I often feel like I’m on a paper trail with my mind quickly jumping from one point to the next…so I really need a more disciplined format to follow in order to stay on track, conserve my time, and keep the reading within certain parameters and length.

Given the volume and myriad of SJC teachings and techniques available for the general overall assessment and analysis of a chart, I was just wondering if anyone on the list would like to share their particular preferred order of addressing what basic technique’s that they (you) initially address, and then perhaps share a profiled numerical format that you find helpful in your work (of mandatory principles that should initially be addressed for chart analysis). In my view, the initial analysis and assessment always forms the solid foundation for future follow-up work, so this initial venture needs to be structured and organized…areas I am just NOT naturally self-proficient in. L I need HELP!

So I’m not looking for depth of any particular technique used in analysis, as that is dependent on addressing a clients specific areas of concerns and using the techniques that best address those areas…Basically I’m looking for an “order” overview that YOU find useful, and that keeps you on track for covering the basics in analysis… without going postal.

Perhaps this has been covered (and overlooked by me) in one of Sanjay’s books, or Narasimha’s book…if so – please forgive me and kindly direct me to the appropriate source. As you can see by my post, I am not a woman of a few words, and need all the help I can get to be a bit less verbose! J) Thanks.

~ Namaste ~

Sandy Crowther

http://www.jupitersweb.com/

Hare Rama KrishnaArchive:varahamihiraFiles:varahamihiravarahamihira/database