IndiaDivine.org

Varahamihira] Amavasya Tithi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Hari,

Could you please tell me the date her mother died and when your friend attempted to take her life? I am doing some research on depression and mood cycles and would appreciate having permission to include your friend's data in my work.

Thank you,

Phyllis

-

Katti Narahari

varahamihira

Thursday, November 07, 2002 12:01 AM

[sJC: Varahamihira] Amavasya Tithi

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Guru's,

Pranams.

Here is a chart of a friend of mine who has been going through a bad phase for more than a year now. The native (female) had gone through depression bouts (relationship problems).. this was followed by an attempt to take her life and soon afterwards her mother passed away a month ago.

I noticed that she is born on an amavasya tithi which is ruled by Rahu. I was thinking of suggesting the remedy for the same, based on gurudeva's book, Vedic Remedies. In addition I have suggested that she fast on Wednesday as her UL falls in Virgo. She is not married as yet.

Please advice if some other remedy is needed. Will be ever grateful. The JHD chart is attached.

Regds

Your Humble Sishya

HariHare Rama KrishnaArchive:varahamihiraFiles:varahamihiravarahamihira/database

Om Jum Sah. Vyam Vyaasadevaaya Namah. Sah Jum Om

Dear Hari,

Good assumption.. lets take it from the begining.

Moon Dasa is running and Moon is suffering from amavasya birth, as well as being joined Rahu.. Not only was she born during Amavasya, it was also a solar eclipse!

Birth during Amavasya, can result in a scocking incident. As Moon is joined Mrityupada, this could revolve around some death, whilst as this happens in the 3rd from Arudha Lagna, she may attempt to take her own life as well!

Checking D-12 you can easily explain mothers death.

The remedy is in worshipping Kali, which is supported by Saturn being Lagna Lord. The result of such a worship gives the siddhi of overcoming the fear of death.

The Beejakshara is "Kreem Hum Hreem Hum Phut Swaaha"

Don't give Shiv-Shakti Mantras to anybody.

Theres more to this incident burried in the past, see her first Venus Dasa, joined Mars, whilst 7th lord is involved in the yoga in the 3rd from AL. That strong Venus in Navamsa, must have kept her chastity.

Best wishesVisti---Bhagavad Purana: http://www.srimadbhagavatam.orgBrihat Parasara Hora Shastra: vedic astrologybphs.zipiTRANS 99 Font: http://www.omkarananda-ashram.org/Sanskrit/Itranslt.html

-

Katti Narahari

varahamihira

Thursday, November 07, 2002 9:01 AM

[sJC: Varahamihira] Amavasya Tithi

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Guru's,

Pranams.

Here is a chart of a friend of mine who has been going through a bad phase for more than a year now. The native (female) had gone through depression bouts (relationship problems).. this was followed by an attempt to take her life and soon afterwards her mother passed away a month ago.

I noticed that she is born on an amavasya tithi which is ruled by Rahu. I was thinking of suggesting the remedy for the same, based on gurudeva's book, Vedic Remedies. In addition I have suggested that she fast on Wednesday as her UL falls in Virgo. She is not married as yet.

Please advice if some other remedy is needed. Will be ever grateful. The JHD chart is attached.

Regds

Your Humble Sishya

HariHare Rama KrishnaArchive:varahamihiraFiles:varahamihiravarahamihira/database