IndiaDivine.org

Varahamihira] Varahamihira] Progeny Delineation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Gurave NamahDear Dhira,

You were the only one who came so close to the nodes. Everything is reversed.

Jup is the lord + Ketu = Female (reversed gave male)

Venus is next lord Exalted = Male, reverse gave female

Sun is next lord exalted indicates male and with merc indicates female, then it should be female with a strong streat of the masculine and fiery sun.

Excellent. Note the line about 5th co-lord Rahu conjoining the 5th lord and the effect of the 10th lord in 5th causing loss of 1st pregnancy.At the feet of Guru Pandita Kasinatha,I remain,Sanjay RathMail: 71 Vasant Apartments, Mayur Vihar Phase-1, New Delhi 110091, IndiaTel: +91-11-2713201; SJC Web pages: http://.org; Personal Web: http://srath.com

- Dhira Krsna BCS

varahamihira

Monday, March 17, 2003 10:39 PM

[sJC: Varahamihira] Re: Varahamihira] Progeny Delineation

Dear Sanjay Rath,Hare Rama Krsna!>In this case the movement of count is altered by Rahu being the 5th>co-lord and conjoining the lord. This has been explicitly mentioned in>COVA.Please show me where. I can't find it.>The points are the same that I had witten in COVA, problem is in reading>them. The movement of the count is altered by (1) nodes and (2)>marriage(s) and relationships outside marriage or more than one marriage.Yet on pages 183-184 and 187-188 of COVA you deal with cases with secondmarriage and adoption and so, and there you just continue the same countas for first marriage, when speaking about children from second marriage.As you say here, the count should be altered. Please clarify this, sinceI'm trying to understand this.Then in Sandy's case, whatever way we go with the counting, still we getexalted Venus and exalted Sun, and you state when the graha is exalted, itwill be a boy. Yet she got 2 daughters. Will the exaltation of grahas bereversed and give the opposite result? What is the Wahe Guru? Gurudebilitated by conjunction with Ketu, thus giving girl, but it is reversedand gives a boy?If you did not do so yet, please comment on my answer to my Saptamsa Quizon vedic astrology list.Your sishya,Dhira Krsna dasaHare Rama KrishnaArchive:varahamihiraFiles:varahamihiravarahamihira/database