IndiaDivine.org

Varahamihira] Fw: spirits

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

~Om Gurave Namah~Dear JaanThat astrologer is right. But the pooja that he will do to get rid of the spirits is not clear. There is an indication that the spirits causing troubles in her relationships are from the Pitris (paternal forefathers/relatives).The solution is not easy. Ask the astrologer the exact name of the pooja that he recommends.The problem is due to the conjunction of the badhak lord (Agantuka-satru roga) with Saturn & Rahu in the 8th house with Jupiter. Manushya hatya (murder) and this causes the terrible chandala dosha that is carried to this life as it is in the 8th house of Nija karma-roga. Thus this action of hers of causing the death of a good human being is on her head, a karma that pursues relentlessly and spoils all her relationships. The exchange between Sun & Jupiter shows the way out.Best wishes,Sanjay Rath -----H-5 B J B Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751014, India SJC Web pages: http://.orgPersonal Web: http://srath.com Tel: +91-674-243 6781----- - Jaan911 Varahamihira Wednesday, April 02, 2003 6:31 AM[sJC: Varahamihira] Fw: spiritshello, my friend took her chart to see some astrologer, he told her that she had evil spirits after her and that she should consider giving $100 us dollars for him to do a pooja which will remove them. i attached the chart below. i can't see where he got the idea about the spirits. perhaps the 8th house combination does need some attention but saturn is very close to being in virgo too. she does have a guru who i am suspicious of but that's about all that is wrong in her life from what i know. i suspect saturn is in virgo as it reflects more accurately on her father. does the astrologer know what he is talking about? she wants to pay him just in case he is right! lovejaan Hare Rama KrishnaArchive:varahamihiraFiles:varahamihiravarahamihira/database