IndiaDivine.org

RE: |Sri Varaha| Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

||Om brihaspataye namah||Dear Karucomments belowWith best wishes & regards,I remainSanjay Rath--------Mail: H-5 B.J.B Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751014, IndiaTel:+91-674-2436871, Webpages: http://srath.com-Original Message-----Karu [heen]Saturday, May 10, 2003 6:01 PMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Re: Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati ThakuraOm Namo Gurubrihaspathaye Namaskar Gurudeva Sanjay, Me too silently but seriously followed this interesting thread and I have few questions if you wouldn't mind. Arudha is important in this samsara and with Mithuna lagna we have Venus and Mercury in the sixth from AL. This will confirm that he was very serious about his celebacy. See Prabhupadas chart with Dhanus. This was the condition which made me accept that as the correct chart. Prabhupada was serious about his spiritual vows. Karu-According to my limited understanding, benefics in 6th from AL, will not help the native for battling. He will be defeated, and give up, if said planets are strong in D9. You have just finish speak about one of the chart belongs to famous Astrologer with same combinations, which proved this argument. Srila Prabhupada too, given up the family life and gone. Did not fight for his mind.My question is how did you come to conclusion, that Swami Thakura was serious about his celibacy due to "this" combination? Is it because lord of the UL came forward as AK ? If so, in Srila Prabhupadas case, same Mercury is in trine to 2nd, but Saturn is in 2nd from Mercury. Could you please explain how he was serious about his vows ?[Rath:] Battle in what? Sri Prabhupada was not defeated spiritually, he was defeated in material world of enjoyments of the senses. In the chart of Sri Prabhupada, the combination of Venus in debility and Mercury in exaltation is occuring in Virgo. If this combination is in the ninth house (taking Capricorn lagna), then there is no neechabhanga for the tenth lord Venus. In such a case he will not be able to keep vows of celibacy and promises because the tenth house is called svarga as well as Vishnu gayatri and dharma vrata or the fulfillment of sacred vows and promises. However, that is not right. The Lagna is Dhanus and the tenth lord Mercury is in exaltation and strength in the tenth house. Debilitated Venus also gets neechabhanga. Now from AL, if Venus had not got neechabhanga, then how did he take sanyas? Since both Mercury and Venus are strong in the tenth house from lagna (promises and vows of celibacy will be kept) and are also in the 6th from Arudha, Sri Prabhupada will keep his vows without any fail. Mercury is the Atmakaraka and is within the orb of combustion of the Sun. I had sent another mail explaining the combustion and spirituality in detail. You can see here that Mercury will give grand spiritual insight and such a delicate combination makes a world of difference if Mercury is lagna or 12th lord for mithuna/karka lagna. Karu: You may have send this "Combustion and Spirituality" mail to Achuta list. Can we share it ?[Rath:] I think it is there in SJC List recently..someone can forward this or give the message number [Rath:] The Upapada is seen for attitude towards and the concept of marriage and renunciation. It is this attitude and concept that brings such relationships in marriage. Karu; Some time back when one of the member asked why Aruda of 12th signify the marrige, Sarat Prabhu given an nice explanation. You have gone a further step and it is very clear now. Very clear !Thank you. Rath;I can give you one case of Dhanus lagna with Rahu in Kumbha and Jupiter in Mina and UL in Kumbha and AL in Mina. The actual marriage did not last 4 hours!!! because the native got 'shock treatment' olf the worst order on the first night. He ran away home without his wife. Then after one year he filed divorce and for 12 years this divorce did not come through because the 2nd lord from UL is strong. In the battle between Rahu and Jupiter, he had another 'secret marriage' during this period and that secret wife died. He was on the verge of suicide and came to me with his brother. The question he asked clearly showed the effect of Rahu...'I have only one question. tell me honestly will I go to jail, and is my life finished?' Narada pancaratra saved him. In all these cases you can see the effect of Rahu in UL, and that in Aquarius...the poison in the Kumbha. Only Shiva can dare to drink it (what does this mean??) Karu; Jupiter is having very close relationship with Kumbha in few aspects.1. Jupiter gives qualities like exaltation in Kumbha. Kumbha is the philosophical sign in the zodiac. According to my understandings, Philosophy is called "see beyond the inherent limitation" and if Rahu (out sider from tradition), the lord of Kumbha help, Jupiter can see thorough beyond these limitations. This combination can developed up to the point explained as Guru Chandala Yoga, which one will have tendency to go beyond his inherited limits negatively.[Rath:] Kumbha Rasi is philosophical because of the dual ownership of hardworking Saturn and Rahu, but Rahu is definitely not philosophical. Jupiter indicates the area of life a person applies his intelligence as Jupiter rules Dhi shakti. So, if Guru is in Kumbha rasi, the intelligence is applied to philosophical thought. If Guru is in mina rasi, the intelligence is applied to thoughts regarding moksha, nirvana, pram padam etc. That is why parasara says that when Guru is in Mina in lagna the person gets moksha. This is not to be literally applied but a study of divisions etc has to be seen also. In this manner Guru in Dhanus Rasi gives the application of intelligence in dharma. 2. Secondly, as the lord of 7th from Kumba Sun always support Jupiter as a friend. Simha protect Dharma as 9th from Dhanu, and promote knowledge as 6th from Meena.[Rath:] Not really, sambandha between planets are of various types. In the normal relationship (sambandha), Sun owns the ninth from Guru's Moolatrikona and Guru owns the 5th & 8th from Sun's moolatrikona, so they are the best of friends. 3. Karaka for UL is Guru and with above classification Sun (Shiva) make UL strong at all the time. So shiva can protect the marriage always, not only when the UL is in Kumbha, but always.[Rath:] Guru is the karaka for groom and Venus for bride..that is why on the moment of marriage, the groom is vishnu and bride is lakshmi. Shiva is the yoga between the two and is called 'kalyana', auspiciousness or well being. Thus, the Sun is always favoravle to the Upapada. Kindly help me to understand.Your SishyaKaru |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira