IndiaDivine.org

Trikonas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Gurudeva and friends,

Yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon, when I was just waking up from deep sleep, the following idea suggested itself to me…as though the suggestion came from Elsewhere…Anyway, the occurrence was so totally sudden and spontaneous and so simple and CERTAIN that I thought I must have read / heard it earlier….somewhere…sometime. Perhaps you too have done so. If so, can you help me out here?

We know of 1-5-9 as Dharma Trikona …The Idea suggested that I also call it as the Brahma Trikona; 2-6-10, the Artha Trikona as Vishnu Trikona; 3-7-11, the Kama Trikona as the Rudra Trikona and 4-8-12 as Devi Trikona.

Within each trikona is again the first house one is ruled by Brahma, the second one by Vishnu and the third one by Shiva/Rudra.

This pattern is similar to the 24 hours broken into 4 segments of 6 hours each, punctuated by the Gayatri(s) and then each segment in turn broken up into 3 parts of 2hours each…the transit time of Ascendant in each rasi.

When this kind of allotment is made, what becomes apparent is the following classification of the rasi chakra:

House

Trikona

House lord within Trikona

Brahma

Brahma

Brahma

Vishnu

Brahma

Rudra

Brahma

Devi

Brahma

Brahma

Vishnu

Vishnu

Vishnu

Vishnu

Rudra

Vishnu

Devi

Vishnu

Brahma

Rudra

Rudra

Vishnu

Rudra

Rudra

Rudra

Devi

Rudra

On careful perusal of the above table, it can be seen that the 1st house (Aries in the natural zodiac) is that of the essential Brahma, the 6th house (Virgo) is that of essential Vishnu and 11th house (Aquarius) is that of pure Rudra. Suddenly I begin to understand why Mercury is exalted in Virgo and why the 11th house is called “Hara”!

From the table it is also apparent that the rest of houses are subject to dual influences, ofcourse the dominant one being the Trikona ruler. It can also be observed that Brahma is involved in all those houses, which indicate creation/beginings, lineage, knowledge, i.e., 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 9. This is the Yantra stage.

With Vishnu it is one of sustenance. The sustenance is of all kinds infact, physical, familial, social, emotional sustenance as evidenced by His involvement in 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10th houses. With the 2nd, 5th and 8th houses in this segment, it is evidently the seat of Mantra. Om Namo Naaraayanaya!

What struck me as strange is that both maraka houses, the 2nd and 7th houses, should have the involvement of Vishnu…instead I would have expected Rudra to be involved! Ofcourse, 7th house does have a component of Rudra, while the 2nd house that of Brahma…and I begin to sense a pattern of cause and effect, of death and rebirth… of continuance of creation itself. Infact, it is noteworthy to observe that 2nd and 5th houses are ruled by Vishnu and Brahma together.

Rudra ofcourse is responsible for 3, 7, 9,10,11 and 12 and shares 7th and 10th houses with Vishnu and what’s common between the two is Saturn! I seek to draw your attention to the fact that both 3 and 9 have the Brahma-Rudra combination, and I remember to have said earlier, in some other context, that 3-9 is the axis of Guru. And the segment is obviously that of Tantra.

As always, I wait humbly for your corrections.

Regards,

Lakshmi

The New Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.