IndiaDivine.org

|Sri Varaha| SJC Chennai Chapter born today on Akshaya Tritiya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jaya JagannathDear Kasturi,

Good to know that SJC Chennai chapter has been started and for that matter, I tried calling you in your handphone, but it was unreachable. Anyway... you have done a good job. But, when we discussed on that you said you shall keep the Navamsa Lagna in Scorpio. But now it is in Libra. Anyway it doesnot matter, as the Lagnamsa comes to 12th from the Karakamsa, showing that the main focus of the discussions should be spiritual evolution. Probably, someone else wants us to do things in HIS ways.

I am attaching the chart, you can give your comments.

Best Wishes

Sarajit

-

"Sanjay Rath" <srath

<varahamihira >

Monday, May 05, 2003 4:23 AM

|Sri Varaha| Re: SJC Chennai Chapter born today on Akshaya Tritiya

> > Jaya Jaya Sri Jagannatha> Kasturi you are very fortunate> I always had a gut feeling about the chennai chapter being an > important center for learning. > Two small boys are normally nimitta for Jagannatha & Balabhadra as > they are always together.> The single girl who sang is nimitta for Subhadra devi> Agni is the nimitta that Bhagavan is surely going to answer the > prayers now and that the knowledge will reach a very high level> Thank you for all the good things yu have done> Regards> Sanjay Rath> varahamihira , "rkrangan" <rkrangan> wrote:> > Jaya Jagannatha> > > > > > Dear Sanjayji and List> > > > I am delighted to inform that Sri Jagannatha Centre, Chennai > Chapter > > was born today, on Akshaya Tritiya, at Sri Jagannatha Temple, > > situated on the banks of the Bay of Bengal, about 30 kms from > Chennai.> > > > The meeting was convened at 2.25 pm and formally members met to > mark > > the birth of the Chennai chapter.> > > > I also organised an archana to be performed at the temple in the > name > > of Sri Jagannatha Centre. > > > > As I placed the name of SJC Chennai at the sanctum sanctorum, two > > smart young children walked up looked at what I had placed and > > happily laughing and jumping around, moved away. Timing or nimitta > as > > one may call it, as the archana was performed, a young girl (not > > organised or known earlier) rendered a classical vocal performance. > > The song she rendered was a melody on Siddhi Vinayaga (Lord Ganesh).> > > > Members present with me:> > P.S. Ramnarayan> > Ananthakrishnan Parthasarathy> > > > The meeting started with a general discussion on vedic astrology, > our > > backgrounds and how we have been drawn by Sri Jagannatha into this > > parampara.> > > > Atmakaraka, karakamsa and how 12th from karakamsa shows Ishta > devata > > were discussed in general. > > > > The following placements in Ananthakrishnan's chart were discussed.> > > > Lagna in Leo. Rahu and debilitated Saturn in 4th (Sc). Mars in Cp. > > Venus and Ketu in Taurus. Retro Jup in Cn. Moon in Aries. > > Ananthakrishnan wanted to know why he was losing desire for > material > > world slowly. > > > > Saturn aspects Moon, showing turning away from material world. > > Tapaswi yoga where Saturn aspects Venus and Ketu can also be seen. > It > > was of course agreed, that the entire chart is to be seen and > > discussed as a whole and not in piecemeal.> > > > Ananthakrishnan's son who was present posed a query.> > Why do Gurus like Shirdi Sai Baba or for that matter any other > Godman > > appear, live, do something in this world? His question was for > > someone to be a true Guru or true Godman, what about their karma > > balance or such equations.> > > > The meeting came to a close thereafter. We seek the blessings of > you > > Sanjay and all other Gurus in our endeavour to build the Chennai > > chapter further.> > > > I have a question. What is the astrological significance of Agni > > Nakshatra? Agni Nakshatra started today, showering unbearable heat. > > Are there other astrological implications during this period of > Agni > > Nakshatra.> > > > SJC Members in and around Chennai who would like to join SJC > Chennai > > chapter/study circle are most welcome. We will meet again, soon.> > > > Sincerely> > R. Kasthuri Rangan> > Chennai> > Mobile: 98410-40440> > Tel: (044)2815-7904> > >