IndiaDivine.org

Puri conference - finalisation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

||Om brihaspataye namah||Dear Jyotisha GurusThe offer from Hotel Vijoya International which is a three star hotel at Puri for the conference is given below. If we take the cost per delegate for the conference period at a minimum, then the proposed stay would be from 7-Jan-2004 to 15-Jan-2004 i.e. 8 nights. This will mean that for Rs 4400/- (triple sharing Non A/c plus surcharge) the delegate can availe of 8 days stay, food (all meals) as well as transport form Bhubaneswar and back. I don't think I could have got it cheaper. I am also proposing that the cost of the conference be kept at Rs 5800/- per delegate (or US$ 130/-) for Non-SJC members and Rs 4600/- (or US$ 100/-) for SJC members. That means the total cost for an SJC member for everything excepting his travel ticket is Rs 9000/- for 9 days/8 nights. I can't do better than this for a three star hotel, but maybe in future... As mentioned earlier, we are offering a prize of US$1000/- for the best paper. Only delegates who pay the conference fee mentioned above will be considered for this prize. In reciprocation to SJC America, either SJC Guru/President will be sponsored for this conference (Travel+Twin sharing A/c Room+ Conf fee+ All meals/food). Dr Feeley has expressed his willingness to make this journey. We are grateful for this. If you all agree, I will make the announcement. With best wishes & regards,I remainSanjay Rath--------Mail: H-5 B.J.B Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751014, IndiaTel:+91-674-2436871, Webpages: http://srath.com-------------------ToMr.Sanjay Rath,71, Basant Apartment,Mayur Vihar,Phase-1, New Delhi-110 091.Sub:Room Reservation.Dear Sir,Thank you very much for your E-mail dtd.18.02.03 regarding enquiry for conference booking i.e. from 7th January”2004 to 15th January”2004.We are pleased to offer the following quotation and services will be rendered to your delegates during their stay at our place.To state about our hotel we are the best located hotel harbour the best beach which Puri can offer.The major attractive is all rooms are sea facing with Swimming Pool including children’s pool and Jacuzzi.We can provide you accommodation for 80 to 100 pax.------------------rates modified after final offer------------------------Package rate for A/C. accommodation Rs.850/- twin sharing basis per pax per day.Package rate for Non A/C. accommodation Rs.600/- twin sharing basis per pax per day.Package rate for A/C. accommodation Rs.650/- triple sharing basis per pax per day.Package rate for Non A/C. accommodation Rs.500/- triple sharing basis per pax per day.Package rate for A/C. accommodation Rs.1100/- single occupancy per pax per day.Package rate for Non A/C. accommodation Rs.800/- single occupancy per pax per day.Package rate for suite triple sharing basis Rs.850/- per pax per day.10% surcharge will be charge on the above rate.-----------1) The above package includes to & fro transport from Bhubaneswar Airport on 6th,7th, 8th and 14th,15th January”2004.2) Welcome drinks on arrival (fresh green cocoanut)3) Morning bed tea, breakfast, 2 times tea/coffee and cookies during the seminar, buffet lunch & dinner(Pure vegetarian food) & special arrangement for Jagannath Mahaprasad during their stay.4) The public addressing system/recording facilities and colour mikes, OHP, & speaker, white board including all necessary arrangement in our A/C. conference hall for your participants.5) As desired by you we will make arrangement one office assistant for photo copy facilities and as well as internet facilities, for this period will be charge Rs.1200/- to 1500/-.A large garland for your Chief Guest and chair person also we are keeping large five faced lamp, good night mat and machine in our conference hall and all the rooms.The charges for the push back luxury coach 50 seaters visit to Konark, Kakatpur, Dhauli, Bhubaneswar city tour, Khandagiri, Udayagiri, the charge will be Rs.5000/- per coach. Driver night halt Rs 300/- per night and food Rs 70/- per day.On a special compliments we can arrange one cultural programme(Oddissi) in our sea facing garden in one day evening. We are confident to provide services for maximum satisfaction for your delegates and we hope your stay will be most comfortable .We are keeping reserve facilities mention above on definite basis. A line of your confirmation will be highly solicited.Enclosed please find herewith our colour broacher and hotel photographs for your kind information. We would like to maintain for advance booking 25% of the total stay value for the period from the delegates. Our establishment is the dealer for Western Union Money Transfer and our operator number is 932. We also accept credit cards form the delegates on prior intimation at the time of checkout for settlement of bills.Thanking you, Yours faithfully,For Hotel Vijoya International,(Manju Mohapatra)Manager Front Office.