IndiaDivine.org

West Coast AK Lectures

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|brihaspatim varenyam|Dear Jyotisha,I am sure you are all looking forward to the SJC Conferences in the East and West coasts. I have just about finalised the list for the Atmakaraka and have been doing a lot of writing. If I have not replied to your mails, please bear as I have a commitment to give out some of the highest knowledge ever discussed in modern Jyotisa. You have no idea what the depth of knowledge of the maharishi's can be and for those who will be attending the atmakaraka lectures, the following shall be discussed.The paper is not complete and will be done by the time I am at the conference. Those attending will get copies of the relevant extracts and a handout.The next time you look at a chart, your vision should be totally different and you will realise the value of those degrees....As promised the final proof on AK is included.___________________________© SJC AsiaÄtmakärakaThe final proof of two carakäraka schemesSJC USA Annual Conference, 2003Venue: West Coast, San Jose, CA, USAPresented by: Pt.Sanjay RathAddress: H-5 B.J.B Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751014, IndiaTel: +91 674 243 6871, E-mail: srath, web: http://srath.comContents 1. Ätmakäraka definition 1.1 Three types of signification 1.2 Ätmanä 2. Understanding Paräsara 2.1 Two carakäraka schemes 2.2 Ätmakäraka determination 2.3 Other carakäraka 2.3.1 Eight carakäraka scheme 2.3.2 Seven carakäraka scheme 2.4 Divergent views & final proof 2.5 Calculation illustration 3. Carakäraka disappearance 3.1 Horoscopy 3.2 Mundane astrology 3.2.1 Space disasters 3.2.2 Political party 3.2.3 Organizational dynamics 4. Ätmakäraka the King 4.1 Mundane charts 4.2 Horoscopy5. Ätmakäraka in Räçi 6. Kärakämça 7. Assignment Appendix-I. Bhagavat Géta ChartsChart 1: Çré Kåñëa Chart 2: San Jose Chart 3: Alan Leo Chart 4: M.K. Gandhi (Mahatma) Chart 5: Death of father Chart 6: Columbia shuttle Chart 7: Columbia disaster Chart 8: Challenger shuttle Chart 9: Janata Dal Chart 10: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Chart 11: Çré Jagannätha (Vedic) Center Chart 12: Çré Jagannätha Center USA Chart 13: Çré Jagannätha Center-Asia Chart 14: Nepal Chart 15: Nepal progressed 144yr Chart 16:Rome Chart 17: Lahiri Mahasaya Chart 18: Soyuz-11 ________~ om tat sat ~Yours truly,Sanjay Rath---------------------------H-5, B.J.B Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751014, India+91-674-2436871 http://srath.com---------------------------

Guest guest

|brihaspatim varenyam|Dear Jyotisha,I am sure you are all looking forward to the SJC Conferences in the East and West coasts. I have just about finalised the list for the Atmakaraka and have been doing a lot of writing. If I have not replied to your mails, please bear as I have a commitment to give out some of the highest knowledge ever discussed in modern Jyotisa. You have no idea what the depth of knowledge of the maharishi's can be and for those who will be attending the atmakaraka lectures, the following shall be discussed.The paper is not complete and will be done by the time I am at the conference. Those attending will get copies of the relevant extracts and a handout.The next time you look at a chart, your vision should be totally different and you will realise the value of those degrees....As promised the final proof on AK is included.___________________________© SJC AsiaÄtmakärakaThe final proof of two carakäraka schemesSJC USA Annual Conference, 2003Venue: West Coast, San Jose, CA, USAPresented by: Pt.Sanjay RathAddress: H-5 B.J.B Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751014, IndiaTel: +91 674 243 6871, E-mail: srath, web: http://srath.comContents 1. Ätmakäraka definition 1.1 Three types of signification 1.2 Ätmanä 2. Understanding Paräsara 2.1 Two carakäraka schemes 2.2 Ätmakäraka determination 2.3 Other carakäraka 2.3.1 Eight carakäraka scheme 2.3.2 Seven carakäraka scheme 2.4 Divergent views & final proof 2.5 Calculation illustration 3. Carakäraka disappearance 3.1 Horoscopy 3.2 Mundane astrology 3.2.1 Space disasters 3.2.2 Political party 3.2.3 Organizational dynamics 4. Ätmakäraka the King 4.1 Mundane charts 4.2 Horoscopy5. Ätmakäraka in Räçi 6. Kärakämça 7. Assignment Appendix-I. Bhagavat Géta ChartsChart 1: Çré Kåñëa Chart 2: San Jose Chart 3: Alan Leo Chart 4: M.K. Gandhi (Mahatma) Chart 5: Death of father Chart 6: Columbia shuttle Chart 7: Columbia disaster Chart 8: Challenger shuttle Chart 9: Janata Dal Chart 10: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Chart 11: Çré Jagannätha (Vedic) Center Chart 12: Çré Jagannätha Center USA Chart 13: Çré Jagannätha Center-Asia Chart 14: Nepal Chart 15: Nepal progressed 144yr Chart 16:Rome Chart 17: Lahiri Mahasaya Chart 18: Soyuz-11 ________~ om tat sat ~Yours truly,Sanjay Rath---------------------------H-5, B.J.B Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751014, India+91-674-2436871 http://srath.com---------------------------