IndiaDivine.org

Water Danger

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM Namo Gurubrihaspathaye

Namaskar All Gurus and learned members,

I have a chart, whom attacked by MAHA SAGAR. The life is taken by yama by taking the form of ocean already, and few weeks I am struggling to clear my doubt on this.

The doubt is not with the death, as the native already died. But about the strength of Rahu.

Please study, and share your understanding with me if you wouldn't mind

1.Kumba rising with Jupiter in it, and Rahu is in 3rd Aries, Saturn is in 10th Scorpio. With Jupiter's aspect, normally Rahu stronger than Saturn, hence Mithuna is the Aruda Lagna.

2. The life of the native taken away by water. She/ He died while playing with river or the sea. (This is extracted from one of the Jyotish news paper)

3.Coming to the place of the death, 3rd from AL must indicate this and it is Leo from AL, aspected by Rahu. In fact the lord of the Leo is in Meena conjoined with Venus, indicate some sort of water danger.

(Argument: Since Venus indicate Mritunjaya and the lord of the 9th from lagna, can we expect this Venus help to kill the native ?)

4.Coming back to lagna, let's take the lord of the lagna as Saturn.

5. Taurus become AL and 3rd from AL is Cancer with Moon and A8 in it. It is the place of punishment and the lord of the end of punishment (Hara) Jupiter and 8th lord Mercury aspect it, from lagna

6. What (rasi, 3rd form AL ) indicate the death from ocean ? Leo or Cancer ?

If Leo I have no arguments and finish here.

If it is Cancer, when we take the lord of Aquarius, how Rahu become stronger than Saturn with the aspect of Jupiter ? I just want to bring your attention to this point and it is proved this chart. I feel, as we learn earlier, Rahu cannot win, with Jupiter's aspect, instead become weaker.

Any ideas or thought ?

Thanks for your time.

Karu

Guest guest

Dear KaruThere are to possible Arudha - and here we find that the Taurus Arudha has worked. If the third from AL has the moon then the native shall have a watery grave. you can see this in my chart as well. This is further confirmed by the fact that the moon is in a watery navamsa. If scorpio then snakes or such creatures of the sea. Saturn conjoining the Moon indicates otherwise. Aquarius navamsa being the fourth from the Moon shall have a crucial say..other arguments you give are fine.I have said a many many times that when Jupiter shall aspect the nodes they will be destroyed. Bhagavan is the strongest and will always be the strongest...He is the winner always.His strength is satya. So you see in the calculation of AL as well as in Narayana dasa this factor has to be considered.~ om tat sat ~Yours truly,Sanjay Rath---------------------------H-5, B.J.B Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751014, India, +91-674-2436871 http://srath.com--------------------------------Original Message-----Karu [heen]Monday, July 14, 2003 4:55 PMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Water DangerOM Namo Gurubrihaspathaye Namaskar All Gurus and learned members, I have a chart, whom attacked by MAHA SAGAR. The life is taken by yama by taking the form of ocean already, and few weeks I am struggling to clear my doubt on this. The doubt is not with the death, as the native already died. But about the strength of Rahu. Please study, and share your understanding with me if you wouldn't mind 1.Kumba rising with Jupiter in it, and Rahu is in 3rd Aries, Saturn is in 10th Scorpio. With Jupiter's aspect, normally Rahu stronger than Saturn, hence Mithuna is the Aruda Lagna. 2. The life of the native taken away by water. She/ He died while playing with river or the sea. (This is extracted from one of the Jyotish news paper) 3.Coming to the place of the death, 3rd from AL must indicate this and it is Leo from AL, aspected by Rahu. In fact the lord of the Leo is in Meena conjoined with Venus, indicate some sort of water danger. (Argument: Since Venus indicate Mritunjaya and the lord of the 9th from lagna, can we expect this Venus help to kill the native ?) 4.Coming back to lagna, let's take the lord of the lagna as Saturn. 5. Taurus become AL and 3rd from AL is Cancer with Moon and A8 in it. It is the place of punishment and the lord of the end of punishment (Hara) Jupiter and 8th lord Mercury aspect it, from lagna 6. What (rasi, 3rd form AL ) indicate the death from ocean ? Leo or Cancer ? If Leo I have no arguments and finish here. If it is Cancer, when we take the lord of Aquarius, how Rahu become stronger than Saturn with the aspect of Jupiter ? I just want to bring your attention to this point and it is proved this chart. I feel, as we learn earlier, Rahu cannot win, with Jupiter's aspect, instead become weaker. Any ideas or thought ? Thanks for your time. Karu|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

Om Namo Gurubrihaspathaye

Namaskar Gurudeva Sanjay,

Wonder, why in every birth of a native ending with same experience. This chart as well as yours D60 indicate same experience last birth too. When we discuss D60, we came to this point of same lesson.

For how many birth one has to continue it ?

Hare Krishna

Karu

Dear Karu

There are to possible Arudha - and here we find that the Taurus Arudha has worked. If the third from AL has the moon then the native shall have a watery grave. you can see this in my chart as well. This is further confirmed by the fact that the moon is in a watery navamsa. If scorpio then snakes or such creatures of the sea. Saturn conjoining the Moon indicates otherwise. Aquarius navamsa being the fourth from the Moon shall have a crucial say..

other arguments you give are fine.

I have said a many many times that when Jupiter shall aspect the nodes they will be destroyed. Bhagavan is the strongest and will always be the strongest...He is the winner always.His strength is satya. So you see in the calculation of AL as well as in Narayana dasa this factor has to be considered.

~ om tat sat ~

Yours truly,

Sanjay Rath

---------------------------

H-5, B.J.B Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751014, India, +91-674-2436871 http://srath.com

---------------------------

Karu [heen]Monday, July 14, 2003 4:55 PMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Water Danger

OM Namo Gurubrihaspathaye

Namaskar All Gurus and learned members,

I have a chart, whom attacked by MAHA SAGAR. The life is taken by yama by taking the form of ocean already, and few weeks I am struggling to clear my doubt on this.

The doubt is not with the death, as the native already died. But about the strength of Rahu.

Please study, and share your understanding with me if you wouldn't mind

1.Kumba rising with Jupiter in it, and Rahu is in 3rd Aries, Saturn is in 10th Scorpio. With Jupiter's aspect, normally Rahu stronger than Saturn, hence Mithuna is the Aruda Lagna.

2. The life of the native taken away by water. She/ He died while playing with river or the sea. (This is extracted from one of the Jyotish news paper)

3.Coming to the place of the death, 3rd from AL must indicate this and it is Leo from AL, aspected by Rahu. In fact the lord of the Leo is in Meena conjoined with Venus, indicate some sort of water danger.

(Argument: Since Venus indicate Mritunjaya and the lord of the 9th from lagna, can we expect this Venus help to kill the native ?)

4.Coming back to lagna, let's take the lord of the lagna as Saturn.

5. Taurus become AL and 3rd from AL is Cancer with Moon and A8 in it. It is the place of punishment and the lord of the end of punishment (Hara) Jupiter and 8th lord Mercury aspect it, from lagna

6. What (rasi, 3rd form AL ) indicate the death from ocean ? Leo or Cancer ?

If Leo I have no arguments and finish here.

If it is Cancer, when we take the lord of Aquarius, how Rahu become stronger than Saturn with the aspect of Jupiter ? I just want to bring your attention to this point and it is proved this chart. I feel, as we learn earlier, Rahu cannot win, with Jupiter's aspect, instead become weaker.

Guest guest

Jaya Guru Dear KaruThat question is where Jyotish ends and pure spirituality takes over.Yours truly, Sanjay Rath Mail: H-5 B.J.B Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751014, India E-mail: srath srath daivagyna Web: http://srath.com http://.org ----~om tat sat~-------------- Karu [heen]Saturday, July 19, 2003 7:10 AMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Water Danger Om Namo Gurubrihaspathaye Namaskar Gurudeva Sanjay, Wonder, why in every birth of a native ending with same experience. This chart as well as yours D60 indicate same experience last birth too. When we discuss D60, we came to this point of same lesson. For how many birth one has to continue it ? Hare Krishna KaruDear KaruThere are to possible Arudha - and here we find that the Taurus Arudha has worked. If the third from AL has the moon then the native shall have a watery grave. you can see this in my chart as well. This is further confirmed by the fact that the moon is in a watery navamsa. If scorpio then snakes or such creatures of the sea. Saturn conjoining the Moon indicates otherwise. Aquarius navamsa being the fourth from the Moon shall have a crucial say..other arguments you give are fine.I have said a many many times that when Jupiter shall aspect the nodes they will be destroyed. Bhagavan is the strongest and will always be the strongest...He is the winner always.His strength is satya. So you see in the calculation of AL as well as in Narayana dasa this factor has to be considered.~ om tat sat ~Yours truly,Sanjay Rath---------------------------H-5, B.J.B Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751014, India, +91-674-2436871 http://srath.com--------------------------------Original Message-----Karu [heen]Monday, July 14, 2003 4:55 PMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Water DangerOM Namo Gurubrihaspathaye Namaskar All Gurus and learned members, I have a chart, whom attacked by MAHA SAGAR. The life is taken by yama by taking the form of ocean already, and few weeks I am struggling to clear my doubt on this. The doubt is not with the death, as the native already died. But about the strength of Rahu. Please study, and share your understanding with me if you wouldn't mind 1.Kumba rising with Jupiter in it, and Rahu is in 3rd Aries, Saturn is in 10th Scorpio. With Jupiter's aspect, normally Rahu stronger than Saturn, hence Mithuna is the Aruda Lagna. 2. The life of the native taken away by water. She/ He died while playing with river or the sea. (This is extracted from one of the Jyotish news paper) 3.Coming to the place of the death, 3rd from AL must indicate this and it is Leo from AL, aspected by Rahu. In fact the lord of the Leo is in Meena conjoined with Venus, indicate some sort of water danger. (Argument: Since Venus indicate Mritunjaya and the lord of the 9th from lagna, can we expect this Venus help to kill the native ?) 4.Coming back to lagna, let's take the lord of the lagna as Saturn. 5. Taurus become AL and 3rd from AL is Cancer with Moon and A8 in it. It is the place of punishment and the lord of the end of punishment (Hara) Jupiter and 8th lord Mercury aspect it, from lagna 6. What (rasi, 3rd form AL ) indicate the death from ocean ? Leo or Cancer ? If Leo I have no arguments and finish here. If it is Cancer, when we take the lord of Aquarius, how Rahu become stronger than Saturn with the aspect of Jupiter ? I just want to bring your attention to this point and it is proved this chart. I feel, as we learn earlier, Rahu cannot win, with Jupiter's aspect, instead become weaker. |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira