IndiaDivine.org

vargottama planets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| Om Krishna Guru ||Dear Thomas,Namaskar,Vargottam is blessing but not always.Vargottam planets give good results in their mahadashas and antardasha , I remember Guruji in one of his emails told that Vargottam planet must be connected to artha trikona then it will yield result else not.Go through archieves of vedic astrology there you will get some good post on Vargottam planets whatever you make research if you can email me a copy[vedicastro_mind] for my future reference then it would be grateful.Best Wishes,JimThomas Joseph <tkj.jmj wrote: Respected members,I have learned that vargottama planets are powerfull planets.I would like to know the results given by all planets when they are in vargottama in rasi and navamsa.Also does the placement of these planets in navamsa change the result the give. Please Do reply back as soon as possible.With ThanksThomas Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

• 6 months later...