IndiaDivine.org

Stock Market

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear List,

Today, the DJIA has broken the all time highest high (vs highest close) of 11908.5 seen on 14 Jan, 2000.

I have shed light on the combination that has caused the rise and anticipated greater gains. Since then the Sun-Mars-Venus conjunction is closer. I believe that the main ingredient is the aweseome power of Mars, fuelled by the Sun's. Venus helps to a great extent and draws attention to the stock market. (I've come to view Venus as the attention grabber wherever it sits, since we all naturally gravitate to things of beauty). Additionally today, strong Moon in Gemini with its aspect to Sg, is giving lots of optimism despite the US data today showing the worst trade deficit on record.

Me in Libra retrogrades soon and comes under the close influence of Rahu - fluctuations/rangey market. With the transit of Ve, Su, and Mars in Libra, things are expected to remain buoyant to a good exent as Venus will be supercharged. GL & GT!

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas