IndiaDivine.org

Fiji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

namaste Prof Choudhry ji and fellow Jyotishi's (prospective and all) Background: There's been a lot of Fiji in the news recently. That small island nation in the South Pacific which it seems is continuing on its path to destruction, violence and turmoil yet again with blatant disregard for equality between peoples of all races; with favouritism, nepotism and corruption at the highest levels. The Navy Commander (Commodore Benimarama) it seems has taken a stand against these evil and malpractices and has demanded the PM (government) cleanup his act. But the devil is so cunning. As soon as the Commodore leaves for overseas the PM sacks him in absentia. To the dismay of the PM, the military supports the Commodore even in absence. I don't think the PM has the power to sack the Commodore anyway. I have heard that the Commodore is now demanding the PM's

resignation and warns that there could be bloodshed which I think is a bit of sabre-rattling and nothing more. The Commodore is far too much of an honourable man to carry out his threat. He is too much in love with his country. He may himself step down which would be a massive blow to peace and justice and the future stability of Fiji. The question is will he loose, will truth, fairplay and justice loose to the corrupt and selfish practices of a few powerful people ? If we have a rectified chart of Fiji, could we prognosticate on how much truth and peace the future of the country has in store please ? If not, then i I'll try and compile a list of events together and seek Jorge's help in rectification. Any help would be most appreciated. Jai Gurudev prem PS: members

may disagree with my viewpoint on corruption etc, instead of listening to politicians (including Australian and US) trying to protect their fraternity, it may be prudent to read up on the 2 bills recently introduced by the PM into Fiji parliament pardoning previous coup plotters, safeguarding, protecting and enhancing convicted high-level criminals' interests and other malpractices. In essence institutionalising corrupt and unfair practices into law. Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.