IndiaDivine.org

Followup - Stock Market

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear List,

Please find my followup comments to my Oct 12 message covering 4 weeks of DJIA forecasts:

Week of Mon 16th

Buy on dip mode. I wouldn't rule out a new high, but I place it at 49% probable.

NEW HIGH, BUY ON DIP WAS CORRECT.

Week of Mon 23rd

We've got Me & Ju under the 'full' effect of Rahu. Venus is only combust. This is a difficult week to judge. The unexpected can happen in the markets. The default of buy on dips remains, but I wouldn't be playing heavy on the indices this week.

LOTS OF FLUCTUATIONS MON-WED WITH NEW HIGH AND UNWILLINGNESS TO FOLLOW THROUGH. THU-FRI SAW SELLING PAST THE BASE CREATED EARLIER IN THE WEEK.

Week of Mon 30 Oct

Good buys in this week.

(SEE MESSAGE AT THE END OF NOV 1 THAT RECOMMENDED BUYING AND HOLDING INTO THE WEEK OF NOV 6).

Week of Mon 06 Nov

Strong week. New high or challenge to all time high possible.

YES, NEW HIGH SEEN YESTERDAY BY APPROX 30 POINTS. HAS RALLIED APPROX 200 POINTS FROM THE BUY LEVELS FROM NOV 1.

Today there's a bit of selling as Me is just way to close to the Sun.

Good luck in your forecasts and research in this area. I probably won't have too much time in the near term to complie and post new views.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Thursday, October 12, 2006 9:21 PM

Re: Re: Stock Market

Dear C,

Thanks for your email.

I did mention the near term situation, "Me in Libra retrogrades soon and comes under the close influence of Rahu - fluctuations/rangey market. With the transit of Ve, Su, and Mars in Libra, things are expected to remain buoyant to a good exent as Venus will be supercharged."

The broad view for the DJIA:

Week of Mon 16th

Buy on dip mode. I wouldn't rule out a new high, but I place it at 49% probable.

Week of Mon 23rd

We've got Me & Ju under the 'full' effect of Rahu. Venus is only combust. This is a difficult week to judge. The unexpected can happen in the markets. The default of buy on dips remains, but I wouldn't be playing heavy on the indices this week.

Week of Mon 30 Oct

Good buys in this week.

Week of Mon 06 Nov

Strong week. New high or challenge to all time high possible.

Let's see how it plays out. KEY TO NOTE - My analysis is very short term and more accurate that way; I like looking at 3-5 days ahead only (this is the first time I've given a road map of 4 weeks). See if the combinations yesterday were stronger or weaker than today, then mate that with a price chart - this is the best method. It's wonderful that we can work this stuff out in real time and take 95% of the guess work out of otherwise blind positions. This way, the accuracy is fantastic.

Ask me about Dec when we are closer, this 4 week view was a stretch in itself for my vision.

More info...

Recently I asked the Professor to confirm the significators of certain market sectors I had been studying and had eluded to it a while back. There was purpose to that specific list - it represents the components of the DJIA. Now this is an approximation using the primary significator planet per sector, but we can judge using core principles if we consider the following:

Planet, % of DJIA

Moon, 6.31Mars, 21.34Mercury, 19.35Jupiter, 11.12Venus, 28.95Saturn, 7.10Rahu, 5.83

If the secondary rulers are considered, it doesn't make such a big difference. There's also a weighting issue, so I opted only for the primary planet and it works well.

Venus has the biggest chunk. I was slightly suprised.. That shouldn't be confused with Ve ruling the stock market, Mercury owns that right. Note that the Sun or Ketu play no prime role in the DJIA. I am certain that this will raise some eyebrows, but I am going by simple math and matching planets to their economic sectors in the DJIA. I've rambled on...

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

cosmologer

SAMVA

Thursday, October 12, 2006 5:55 PM

Re: Stock Market

Dear Vyas,Your research into the stock market is very interesting, not least the focus on the role of Mars.What is your prediction for the US stock market in the coming few weeks, as Mars and Sun continue to be conjunct in Libra, with also Venus close by? What do you think will be the influence on the stock market from the more fleeting conjunction of retrograde Mercury and Mars in the first half of November and again in the first half of December?A graph showing contacts of Mars with other fast moving planets is shown in the Photos section of the SAMVA web page in the SA Theory sub section. The arrows indicate the dates when the conjunctions become exact.Best regards,CSAMVA , "Vyas Munidas" <muni> wrote:>> Dear List,> > Today, the DJIA has broken the all time highest high (vs highest close) of 11908.5 seen on 14 Jan, 2000. > > I have shed light on the combination that has caused the rise and anticipated greater gains. Since then the Sun-Mars-Venus conjunction is closer. I believe that the main ingredient is the aweseome power of Mars, fuelled by the Sun's. Venus helps to a great extent and draws attention to the stock market. (I've come to view Venus as the attention grabber wherever it sits, since we all naturally gravitate to things of beauty). Additionally today, strong Moon in Gemini with its aspect to Sg, is giving lots of optimism despite the US data today showing the worst trade deficit on record.> > Me in Libra retrogrades soon and comes under the close influence of Rahu - fluctuations/rangey market. With the transit of Ve, Su, and Mars in Libra, things are expected to remain buoyant to a good exent as Venus will be supercharged. GL & GT!> > > Best regards,> > Vyas Munidas>