IndiaDivine.org

USA - examination of difficult episode in terms of 21° Cancer rising (2 Feb 1781) chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear list members, I picked a random episode of a large drop in the US stock exchange, notably the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) and studied the period and transit patterns. The major event: Richard Nixon resigns as US President on 8 August 1974 due to the Watergate Scandal. 7 August - 13 September 1974: DJIA declines from 797 to 627, or 22%. The finding is as follows: Me/Me period is running until 28 August 1974, thereafter Me/Ke. Transit Ketu at 23° 56' Taurus H11 in exact aspect to natal L2 Sun at 23° 45' in Capricorn H7. Transit Rahu conjunct natal L8 Saturn at 26° 46' Scorpio H5. Transit L6 Jupiter at 22° 44' Aquarius H8 aspects transit L8 Saturn at 19° Gemini H12. All planets are in MEP. The resignation of the President is quite compelling, with a stationary Ketu aspecting the natal Sun in this chart in the months leading up to the resignation and becoming exact in the same month as he gave way to the pressure. This is all the more interesting considering also the natal affliction of the Sun in the chart from L8 Saturn, the lord of obstacles and endings. In summary, the astrological conditions were quite difficult at the time examined and resemble in some ways the aspects forthcoming the Spring of 2007. Interestingly, in both cases transit L6 Jupiter is aspecting transit L8 Saturn. Likely the actual situation in 2007 will be different from that in 1974 given the different houses involved. However, the strain in the society and financial markets should be no easier as ´s prediction indicates. Best regards, C