IndiaDivine.org

THANK YOU

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Professor Choudry, When I received your AWARD message of March 3, 2007, I was left speechless, a very rare occurrence for me. SIHA MANAGEMENT’S “CERTIFICATE OF HONOUR” FOR SELF-LESS EFFORTS AT PROVIDING HISTORICALK DATES FOR MANY USA CHARTS. I decided to wait five days, and then send this THANK YOU to the GROUP. I have already replied to individual posts, to express my heart-felt appreciation to each well-wisher. In particular I want to thank Jorge and Thor for making the Group situation so inviting and satisfying. By now it has been three years or more, since I first saw the posted message at AstroDatabank describing Jorge’s rectification of the July 2, 1776 USA chart. That memorable occasion brought me to join SAMVA. And, also, a special thanks to David Hawthorne

for alerting me, a LEO rising type, in his Planetary Transits post for March 1 -7, to the distinct possibility that Quote: “For some [LEOs], there may be windfalls through your own efforts and investments.” Unquote. I couldn’t think of a more beneficent windfall than to receive this AWARD for the time and efforts I have so happily contributed to SAMVA Group’s higher purpose. MY sincerest THANK YOU to all, John

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.