IndiaDivine.org

Israel

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends, Further to my message, I attach the chart for Israel that Jorge Angelino rectified in 2006. I did not have this chart at hand when I made the post, whose principal aim was to inform of this event and point out that is was likely explained by a late Virgo rising chart. The 29° 58' Virgo rising chart makes good sense for Israel given the events of today, especially as the Mo/Ma period is operating and the opposition of L8 Mars at 24° Capricorn in H5 and L6 Saturn at 24° Cancer in H11 is taking place on top of the natal Saturn at 24° Cancer in H11. Mars is,

moreover, aspecting transit Ketu at 22° Leo in H12. The transit nodes are also aspecting their natal counterparts, adding to the difficulty. There are therefore plenty of linkages in the chart to explain the events very precisely, offering support for carefully studying this chart and predicting against it, with a view to confirming it as the authentic chart for the country. Best wishes, Thor SAMVA , "cosmologer" <cosmologer wrote: Dear friends, A general strike has been declared in Israel at a time when Mars andSaturn are coming into close opposition aspect and while Saturn isstationary. In Virgo rising charts, both these planets becomefunctional malefics. In particular Mars becomes 8th lord of obstaclesand Saturn 6th lord of opposition, in addition to being the generalindicator of working people. I think this development offers a clue to the effect that a timeoffering around 24° Virgo rising could be studied as a candidate chartfor Israel. Best wishes, Thor Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino wrote: Dear Narendra, This is rectified chart of

Israel: TOB: 16:00:17 hrs DOB: 14 May 1948 POB: Tel Aviv Lagna: 29:58 Virgo Best wishes, Jorge

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.