IndiaDivine.org

Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My Dear Prof.Choudhry,

Namasthe.Thanks for the reassurance.I am aware of the figure '700' and have often felt happy about the same. Indeed, this is commendable, and is only due to your untiring spirit of sharing and teaching and also due to a number of very intelligent seekers of Astrological truth.

Warm Regards

Sankara

-

siha

SAMVA

Friday, May 11, 2007 7:20 AM

Re: Article on SA at Wikipedia

Hello dear Dr. Bhagavadpada, I appreciate your concern.

Please be sure, no opportunity is lost.

To test the effectiveness of the Groups on , MSN and Google I had set up groups when SATVA101 was started. While SATVA101 is now having a mebership of about 700, none of other groups have membership of even 30. The reason is that I promote SATVA101 on my website.

Best wishes.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

SAMVA

Friday, May 11, 2007 6:34 AM

Re: Article on SA at Wikipedia

My dear Prof.Choudhry,Thor and SA Astrologers

Namasthe.Thanks for conveying the last part of the debate and your comments.From what Amit has reported, it is sad that an opportunity for SA becoming available to many sincere seekers of Astrological truth[especially from the English-speaking world] has now been lost - because of this decision.In any case, 'Truth will triumph', especially where there are sincere people to work for the same.I do not know how to offer my profound gratitude to you- for the Vedic Astrological knowledge, you have given us all.May the SA fraternity take the SA forward in yet new ways!

Warm Regards

Sankara

-

siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com

SAMVA

Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:38 PM

Article on SA at Wikipedia

Hello my dear Thor, Dr. Bhagvadpada, and list members who took interest in the subject article.

There were following comments on the article:

Delete as per nom Maustrauser 11:43, 10 May 2007 (UTC)

I have added following comments to the page:

Comment: The norm is to list the knowledge used by many in the Encyclopedia. The article is popular through books published in India, Book published in US, and the books listed above besides referred to in number of magazines including the Magazine - The Mountain Astrologer in USA around August, 2003, and through a titled article published in the February, 2007, issue of the Express Star Teller Magazine, Chennai India.

Keep or Delete decision does not make any difference to the article but it certainly puts humanity and those following learning of astrology in systematic way to loss.

(1)The so called rationalists and persons with scientific temper would be appreciated more when they behave like such persons by knowing about the subject they are discussing in the first place in stead of just assuming things like ignorant persons.

(2) Wikipedia acts like a pole on which the sources of light like the article under discussion can be installed.

(3) On health front the knowledge of celestial bodies helps in identifying the vulnerability of a person to fatal diseases for which one can take preventive care. The various systems of medicines only help in detecting and managing the diseases.

(4) The light is light and it does not require any other source to confirm that it is light. It is true to the knowledge of astrology and those who study/use this knowledge know its utility.Siha 18:43, 10 May 2007 (UTC)

I think there is following note from the Management of the Wikipedia:

The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.

For your information please.

Best wishes. www.YourNetAstrologer.comwww.JyotishRemedies121.comA-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018, (India).Phones: 91 124 - 2219240Mobile 98110 16333