IndiaDivine.org

Three Qs-Swamiji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My dear respected Prof.Choudhry, Sri Munidasji, Sri Chadhaji, Sri Balaji, and List members,

Namasthe.I realize this Professor, that the Gemini Asdt gives the necessary spiritual inclinations as well as the wealth, and the aggression to build up an empire, etc.

I proceeded on the assumption that the Swami was a Renunciant-which has now turned out to be wrong, in the light of Chadhaji's correct data.

Q1:Even the poetry being profuse-does this come from the Mo-Su mutual aspect, since they rule IIH and IIIH resptly?

Q2:Another question remains for me:How has the combustion of Saturn, manifested in his life?

Does the combustion explain an 'exponential rise' of the spiritual activities?

Q3:Has the combust weakness of Sa, reflected in the quality of spirituality, falling to an inferior level? Or does it just mean, that the entire spiritual work, represented by Sa, has been merely 'in the shadow'[combust region] of his authority[the Sun]?

I am sorry, I made that impromptu SA analysis, with the Cancer Asdt.Had I known that the Swami was a perfect Grihasta[Householder], I would not have fallen for the Cancer Asdt.

Best Regards

S.Bhagavadpada

-

siha

SAMVA

Friday, May 25, 2007 6:36 AM

Re: Swami's chart - SA analysis

Hello dear Mr. Chadha, Mr. Vyas and Dr. Sankarabhagavadpada, In this case the right ascendant appears to be Gemini. In gemini chart the conjunction of the Sun and the ninth lord explains involvement in religious/spiritual matters. As per the rectification made by Mr. Chadha the close impact of Mars on the seventh, tenth, first and second house also appears to become contributory. The mutual aspect of the second lord with the third and ninth lords indicates the level of attainments made by him in his work in his own country and foreign lands. The problems caused are due to the placement of Venus in the sixth house and the influence being passed on to other planets, as well. Best wishes.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

SAMVA

Friday, May 25, 2007 5:57 AM

Dear Sri Chadhaji,

Thanks for reverting.I proceeded on the assumption[which in the light of your data is proven to be unjustified]that the Swami was a Sannyasi.This was the reason for my choosing the Cancer Asdt-because this gave afflicted IIH and IVH-something, which I've seen in the charts of many renunciants.Such afflictions deny family life.Also cancer Asdt gave other desirable spiritual potentials.Mine was just a shot in the dark, a gamble.

You are absolutely right, one has to look at the whole life.I would like to have the ref to the Swami's website.I'll look at the whole thing again with your rectified TOB and in the light of this data.In your chart, while the IXH Lord and the Su on the cusp of the IVH makes him spiritual, and also the tenth aspect of Sa on the Lagna, the aspect of Mars on the Lagna, makes him certainly ambitious and unspiritual-but this might have given him the power to achieve, and the wealth as well, through its impact.

Best Regards

Sankara Bhagavadpada

-

Raj Cgadha

SAMVA

Thursday, May 24, 2007 9:57 PM

Dear ShankaraJi:Thanks for doing detailed analysis. I would like to know how would you account for the facts that he has written a volume of poetry; runs a big organisation which promotes him as a Jagadguru; about 200 female dedicated followers, 100 male followers; has accumulated enormous wealth; built asharms and temples around the globe; dedicated following of millions; and have only been occasionally blemished or charged in his 85 years of life. He also has a big family; a wife and five children, all more than 50 years of age. You cannot base the chart on this one incident. Tthe chart should account for the whole life. At 11:15PM chart, he has 2L Moon on 10MEP, 3L and 9L on 4MEP and 11L on 7MEP. These placements in my view account for all of the above.And this incident is explained by the transits of the night on May 20, as is done nicely by Ajay Sehgal.ThanksRaj ChadhaSANKARA BHAGAVADPADA <sankara (AT) hinduworldastrology (DOT) net> wrote:

Dear Sri Munidasji, respected , Sri Chadhaji and List Members,

Namasthe. Thanks for the discussion on the TSE around the Swami in Trinidad. Chadhaji has used the rectified TOB of 11:15 PM, whereas using the website TOB of around midnight on 5th Oct, I've been able to get marvellous insights into the TSE, through the SA. I am sending this SA analysis in the sequel. Have I missed something important?

Best regards,

S. Bhagavadpada.

Tr chart: May 20th , Late night, 2007.

Comments on TSE – Swami in Trinidad, 20th May, 07.

If we go by the TOB given in the Swami’s website, rather than by the rectified time given by Chadhaji, we get very good SA insights into the raison d’etre for such a malefic TSE.

‘Necessary Conditions’ in the natal chart:

1. In the natal chart of the Swami [see above], we see the Asdt lord, the Mo, suffering an exact affliction from the MMP, Sa, that too in the sign Pisces, where all afflictions are intensified & magnified. Pisces is also ‘behind the scenes’ sign and thus we see, a necessary condition, already present in the natal chart and thereby making room for both dishonour & disgrace, as well as lust driven activities, at some later stage in life.

2. Ve, the planet of sensuality and ruling the IVH of emotion in the natal chart, is placed in the VH of ‘love in expression’, but in the dreaded sign Scorpio and therein suffering a close affliction from the violent planet Ke which is known to act suddenly. This is another ‘necessary condition’ for the rape TSE.

3. One of the compelling reasons for leaving the spheres of ‘Artha & Kama’ and moving into the spiritual sphere of ‘Dharma’ [spiritual life] lies in afflictions to the family Hs, namely the IV & the II. Here the FM Ju, afflicts the IVH, VIIIH, XH as well as the XIIH. All these Hs are marriage Hs, except the XH. The IVH lord Ve is also likewise afflicted. Another compelling reason for renunciation is the close aspect of Ke from the IXH to the Asdt & the VH.

4. The close affliction to the Su from the MMP Sa and that too in the dreaded sign Virgo [in which all afflictions are intensified & magnified, creates another ‘necessary condition’ for the reputation to be tarnished in the life to come.

5. The Asdt lord, the Mo suffers an affliction from Ra in D-9, in its condition of deb therein, in the sign Scorpio. Another ‘necessary condition’, for ‘love in expression’ going wrong, on account of the Rahuvian influence in Scorpio.

With so many ‘necessary conditions’ in the natal chart, it should not be surprising that such a malefic TSE like the rape came to pass on May 20th. On this day, there were other TSEs, ‘coming into synchronous play’ and cashing in on the above ‘necessary conditions’; in their clinching role as‘sufficient conditions’ and thereby serving to bring to fructification, the ugly event, whose seeds were already present in the natal chart, in the dormant form of the ‘necessary conditions’.

‘Sufficient Conditions’ on May 20th:

1. Ra-Mo sub-period was running – not a good augury at all considering the MMP’s affliction to the Mo in the natal chart, compounded by Ra’s affliction to the deb Mo in D-9.

2. Tr Ve, the ‘female planet’ was moving through the XIIH, coming into exact mutual aspect with the ‘male planet’ of passion, Ma, that too in the XIIH. Synchronously, Tr Ra, moving in the most malefic VIIIH, threw its ray of malefic energy on Tr Ve, thereby intensifying sensual craving.

3. In this position, Tr Ve succumbs to another deadly affliction , from the MMP Sa, in the natal chart, through its 10th aspect.

4. Tr Su, was just 1 deg prior to suffering an exact affliction from natal Ra.

5. Tr Ju was exactly afflicting Tr Me, the planet of initiatives in the sign Taurus, thus propelling the initiatives with the fire energy & the wilful energy of Ju.

The above group of TSEs, served to precipitate the ugly event, for which ‘the seeds’ were sown in the natal chart itself, in the form of the ‘necessary conditions’.

Summing up, we may sadly conclude, that the life energies, represented by the planets have not been raised to higher levels through remedial measures, performed over a long period of time. We owe it to for having given us such a profound understanding into the complex happenings in man’s life.

-------------------------------

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Thursday, May 24, 2007 10:14 AM

Re: - Swami 85 arrested in Trinidad - birth details

Dear Professor,Thank you. I was using the midnight between the 5 and 6th. The potential is seen clearly through this data.I had the impression from the RC's email that it was 11:15 pm on the 5th, which does not show the affliction and such potential isn't present by the much stronger LO2."|| this swami's website I have gathered the birth details. DOB: Oct 5,1922,||| TOB: midnight, POB: a village near Allahabad. From his life history I| have||| rectified TOB to be 11:15PM. On the night of May 20, 2007, when this act"So if your peg of the data is correct, he'd be guilty. If it's by the latter data, then it's likely not. The logical question in my mind is if an 85 year old man has the physical capacity to perform such.If he was born a couple minutes after mid-night, the ascendant changes to Cancer from Gemini. This is even more difficult with the LO2 exactly conj the LO8. LO1 would be in H7 conj Ke. etc. He'd also be in the Ra/Ra period which can clearly give imprisonment etc.Best regards,Vyas Munidas- <siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com><SAMVA >Thursday, May 24, 2007 12:24 AMRe: - Swami 85 arrested in Trinidad - birth detailsHello dear Vyas,I took the midnight time on 4th and 5th October. May be I am wrong. But inthat chart Rahu closely influences the Moon which causes loss of reputationas per the actions characterised by Rahu.Best wishes.- "Vyas Munidas" <munidas (AT) rogers (DOT) com><SAMVA >Thursday, May 24, 2007 7:26 AMRe: - Swami 85 arrested in Trinidad -birth details| Dear Professor,|| I am looking at the chart: 5 Oct, 1922 Allahabad, 23:15, LMT -05:27. 20:07| Gemini.|| -In the natal there is no Ra-Mo influence directly or its MTH. Ke's conjis| wide to it.| -In transit on the night of 20th May, there was no Ra-Mo influence. There| was natal Ke impact on tr Moon and tr Ke on na Mars.|| Perhaps I have missed something. Of course, Mr Raj Cgadha's rectifiedchart| could be incorrect. Please guide. Thanks.||| Best regards,|| Vyas Munidas||| - | "Vyas Munidas" <munidas (AT) rogers (DOT) com>| <SAMVA >| Wednesday, May 23, 2007 9:38 PM| Re: - Swami 85 arrested in Trinidad -| birth details||| Thank you dear Professor; your guidance is much appreciated, as usual.||| Best regards,|| Vyas Munidas||| - | <siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com>| <SAMVA >| Wednesday, May 23, 2007 9:33 PM| Re: - Swami 85 arrested in Trinidad -| birth details|||| Hello dear Vyas,|| The main reason is the influence of Rahu on Moon.|| Best wishes.|| || - | "Vyas Munidas" <munidas (AT) rogers (DOT) com>| <SAMVA >| Thursday, May 24, 2007 12:03 AM| Re: - Swami 85 arrested in Trinidad -| birth details|||| Dear Professor,|||| Thank you for your kind reply. Is it the afflicted, infant, badly placed|| Venus in the natal that is the root cause? Are there other factors?|||||| Best regards,|||| Vyas Munidas|||||| - || <siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com>|| <SAMVA >|| Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:18 PM|| Re: - Swami 85 arrested in Trinidad -|| birth details|||||||| Hello dear Vyas,|||| Seems so.|||| |||| - || "Vyas Munidas" <munidas (AT) rogers (DOT) com>|| <SAMVA >|| Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:48 PM|| - Swami 85 arrested in Trinidad -| birth|| details||||||| Dear Professor,|||||| Does this chart and event date show the occurence?||||||||| Best regards,|||||| Vyas Munidas||||||||| - ||| "Raj Cgadha" <rkctech >||| <SAMVA >||| Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:35 AM||| Swami 85 arrested in Trinidad - birth details||||||||| Dear List:|||||| I am sure by now all Indians know that a swami of 85 years of age has| been||| arrested in Trinidad allegedly for raping a 22 year old Guanese women.|| From||| this swami's website I have gathered the birth details. DOB: Oct 5,1922,||| TOB: midnight, POB: a village near Allahabad. From his life history I| have||| rectified TOB to be 11:15PM. On the night of May 20, 2007, when this act|| is||| supposed to happen, Venus and Moon were exactly on the 1H MEP, and Rahu|| was||| exactly aspecting them from 9H. The people who know SA, can put| everything||| together so easily.|||||| Raj Chadha||||||||| ||| Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who||| knows.||| Answers - Check it out.|||||||||||||||