IndiaDivine.org

Stock Market..........!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Learned Members....! I had learned SA from Shri books and his websites ......his case studies are awesome and help us a lot in clearing our concepts. I just wanna help from from shri choudary and Learned Members to please shed some light on financial Astrology..... Stock Market ... I have found on the internet some astrologer P K Vasudev has wriiten book related to astrology and stock markets but i only follow SA so i want to analyse Stock Market related to SA concepts .... If Shri Choudhry guide me on this subject i would be very greatful to him or any learned members can shed some light on this matter wrt SA . Few Querries :- a) Which chart to be used for BSE/NSE ? b)Broadly

what kind of Transits results for Bullish/Bearish Trend ? c) Wht factors are most crucial for intra day trading .? Thanks Warm Regards Rahul Vashisht siha wrote: Hello Ajay,In the absence of preventive astral remedies you may come across numerous cases when prolonged transit

influences are there. In this case prolonged transit influences started from beginning of the year and are still persisting. The propitiatory remedies with strengthening of the weak FBs still have the possibility of benefitting the child. The parents can try.Best wishes.- "ajay sehgal" <ajaysehg >Saturday, May 26, 2007 5:59 PM NODAL EFFECT: KID LOSSES BOTH EYES| RESPECTED GURU JI & SENIOR SAs "NAMASKAR"| I have come across a chart of a kid who had a fall and his parents| say he has eyes problem as when u waive over his eyes eye lids do| not flicker, some doctors say yes to eye problem few say no !!!.| dob: 12 july 2006 tob:12.29pm lat:76e47 long:30n43| 1)sign is virgo @ mep

24.41 rahu is almost exactly afflicting mer in| natal chart| 2)for right eye 2lord venus is deb in nav, and its in old age in| natal, jup lord of 4h is placed in 2h| 3)during last few months sat was stationary and exactly aspecting| mep of h1,now for this chart jup is benefic and was having an exact| aspect on malefic lord of diseases saturn,now this benefic aspect of| jup should have been benefic atleat the malefic impact of sat would| have been reduced,sat is also in tr aspecting h5 & h8,| 4)sub period is of rahu,now in transit rahu was placed in h6 and| few months earlier it was aspecting natal sun (lord of left eye) in| h10 and was also aspecting mep of h2 exactly now as lord of h2 is| week so this seems to be the reason for loss of right eye, ketu was| exactly conjunt in h12 house of sun, so this resulted in loss of| left eye also rahu was aspecting natal sun,| 5)ketu was also exactly aspecting h4 which

resulted in stess for| mother particularly,in feb 2007 tr rahu was exactly conjunt with tr| venus,in march rahu was exactly conjunt with tr sun,| PLS GIVE UR VIEWS THANKS ajay|||||