IndiaDivine.org

Vedic astrology & SA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Bhagavadpada, Courage enables one for self-expression. Humbleness is an aspect of one's nature. In my view everyone of us should have humbless and practice it.

Best wishes.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

SAMVA

Saturday, September 29, 2007 6:03 AM

Re:

Respected Prof.Choudhry,

Namasthe.Thank you for sharing your response with all of us - a large circle of your disciples and group members.I think, there may be many who speak, without proper knowledge and from ignorance; but as someone who has always been exceptionally courageous in taking a stand on anything; you need not have taken such a humble position, as you have done.

Pardon me for saying this, Professor.The SA, is not merely an analytical technique, it is an all pervasive framework, touching all aspects of Vedic astrology and without it, Vedic astrologers will certainly not have that tremendous clarity, which only the SA is capable of giving.This is not to say that there are not competent Vedic astrologers.Indeed, there are, but the SA is something very precious and more powerful, than any other system or school of Vedic astrology-so far as I've been able to discover.I feel grateful to you, three or four times every day, for having given the world this marvellous well-researched system of the SA.

Warm Regards,

Sankara Bhagavadpada

-

siha

Cc: SAMVA

Friday, September 28, 2007 8:52 PM

Hello dear list members, Let me share with you my response to a mail received from a person interested in astrology:

I have only an analytical technique which is known as Systems'Approach.

Vedic Astrology is an ancient universal knowledge on which I offer my views as other authors/astrologers have done in the past and are doing in the present.

I have not stolen anything from anywhere. I have not even read the lal kitab book.

The items for propitiation suggested are based on the planetary tastes mentioned in the vedic literature and the known astrological organisations have recognised my contributions by issuing certificates in All India Conferences, Seminars, etc.

As earlier said everybody including you and the so called association are free for their views, beliefs and actions. Everybody has equal right of expression.

Unquote

Best wishes. www.YourNetAstrologer.comwww.JyotishRemedies121.comA-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018, (India).Phones: 2219240 (STD Code 0124, ISD code 91 124)

dear sankara:

well said.

i echo your sentiments.

daily, i am grateful for the knowledge of SA.

i am now able to fulfill my long-time desire to focus primarily on vedic astrology and helping others.

accurate readings bring others to your practice.

i encourage everyone to continue with their studies and sharing the knowledge.

by the way, i recently did a one-hour radio show in santa barbara, california...

the phone rang off the hook with people in line to hear about their charts.

at the end of october, the radio show host wants me to return for another one hour, which he wants to use as a pilot for a possible nationally-syndicated show.

it may or may not happen, but it is encouraging to be moving in a positive direction.

we also have many students now in our classes here in fairfield, iowa, learning systems' approach.

best wishes to everyone at satva and samva, and especially to our dear professor choudhryji.

david hawthorne

fairfield, iowa

-

siha

SAMVA

Friday, September 28, 2007 8:05 PM

Re: Vedic astrology & SA

Dear Dr. Bhagavadpada, Courage enables one for self-expression. Humbleness is an aspect of one's nature. In my view everyone of us should have humbless and practice it.

Best wishes.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

SAMVA

Re:

Respected Prof.Choudhry,

Namasthe.Thank you for sharing your response with all of us - a large circle of your disciples and group members.I think, there may be many who speak, without proper knowledge and from ignorance; but as someone who has always been exceptionally courageous in taking a stand on anything; you need not have taken such a humble position, as you have done.

Pardon me for saying this, Professor.The SA, is not merely an analytical technique, it is an all pervasive framework, touching all aspects of Vedic astrology and without it, Vedic astrologers will certainly not have that tremendous clarity, which only the SA is capable of giving.This is not to say that there are not competent Vedic astrologers.Indeed, there are, but the SA is something very precious and more powerful, than any other system or school of Vedic astrology-so far as I've been able to discover.I feel grateful to you, three or four times every day, for having given the world this marvellous well-researched system of the SA.

Warm Regards,

Sankara Bhagavadpada

-

siha

Hello dear list members, Let me share with you my response to a mail received from a person interested in astrology:

Vedic Astrology is an ancient universal knowledge on which I offer my views as other authors/astrologers have done in the past and are doing in the present.

I have not stolen anything from anywhere. I have not even read the lal kitab book.

The items for propitiation suggested are based on the planetary tastes mentioned in the vedic literature and the known astrological organisations have recognised my contributions by issuing certificates in All India Conferences, Seminars, etc.

As earlier said everybody including you and the so called association are free for their views, beliefs and actions. Everybody has equal right of expression.

Unquote

Best wishes. www.YourNetAstrologer.comwww.JyotishRemedies121.comA-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018, (India).Phones: 2219240 (STD Code 0124, ISD code 91 124)

Dear David,

Thank you for the kind words. Very glad to learn about your excellent work-the interest shown by people, after the radio shows, being a true testimony.

It is very important to give public shows like this, for two reasons.

Firstly to demolish the wall of prejudice against Astrology, errected by all those who think that truth can reside only in 'Science' and not in ancient disciplines like Astrology.

Secondly, to bring to the notice of people, how the Systems Approach of Prof.Choudhry, gives such tremendous clarity into the understanding and deciphering of the Horoscope-which one never finds in Vedic Astrology circles.

I appreciate your commendable efforts in these two directions. As a SA community, under the guidence of Prof.Choudhry, we should all, following your example, work for creating this greater awareness.

Best Wishes

Sankara

-

David Hawthorne

SAMVA

Sunday, September 30, 2007 7:04 AM

Re: Re: Vedic astrology & SA

dear sankara:

well said.

i echo your sentiments.

i am now able to fulfill my long-time desire to focus primarily on vedic astrology and helping others.

by the way, i recently did a one-hour radio show in santa barbara, california...

at the end of october, the radio show host wants me to return for another one hour, which he wants to use as a pilot for a possible nationally-syndicated show.

it may or may not happen, but it is encouraging to be moving in a positive direction.

we also have many students now in our classes here in fairfield, iowa, learning systems' approach.

best wishes to everyone at satva and samva, and especially to our dear professor choudhryji.

david hawthorne

fairfield, iowa

-

siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com

SAMVA

Best wishes.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

SAMVA

Re:

Respected Prof.Choudhry,

Warm Regards,

Sankara Bhagavadpada

-

siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com

Unquote

Dear David,

Congratulations on the successful radio show appearance. If there is an audio file, would you be able to let us know? Also, it is nice to know that you can now devote yourself fully to the divine science of light as propounded by our dear .

Warm regards,Shayn

David Hawthorne <davidSAMVA Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 7:34:45 PMRe: Re: Vedic astrology & SA

dear sankara:

well said.

i echo your sentiments.

by the way, i recently did a one-hour radio show in santa barbara, california.. .

at the end of october, the radio show host wants me to return for another one hour, which he wants to use as a pilot for a possible nationally-syndicat ed show.

david hawthorne

fairfield, iowa

-

siha@yournetastrolo ger.com

SAMVA

Best wishes.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

SAMVA

Re:

Respected Prof.Choudhry,

Pardon me for saying this, Professor.The SA, is not merely an analytical technique, it is an all pervasive framework, touching all aspects of Vedic astrology and without it, Vedic astrologers will certainly not have that tremendous clarity, which only the SA is capable of giving.This is not to say that there are not competent Vedic astrologers. Indeed, there are, but the SA is something very precious and more powerful, than any other system or school of Vedic astrology-so far as I've been able to discover.I feel grateful to you, three or four times every day, for having given the world this marvellous well-researched system of the SA.

Warm Regards,

Sankara Bhagavadpada

-

siha@yournetastrolo ger.com

@ s.com

Unquote

Best wishes. www.YourNetAstrolog er.comwww.JyotishRemedies 121.comA-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018, (India).Phones: 2219240 (STD Code 0124, ISD code 91 124)