IndiaDivine.org

Why the stock market rout this week?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends,

The analysis of transit events sometimes leave something to be desired, and we can learn from it.

This week, the big astrological story for those of us following the SAMVA USA chart has been the conjunction of transit L6 Jupiter and natal L8 Saturn taking place at around 27° Scorpio H5. It explains very well the surging financial market turbulence in the USA this week.

The reason why I didn´t anticipate it is that I didn´t pay enough attention. There is a reason for htat. This conjunction almost took place in late March to early April 2007, when the aspect came just within 1° of being exact. After some days of that, Jupiter then went retrograde and the aspect never became exact. All that time, Jupiter remained in good strength in transit as the accompanying graph shows. A rule of SA is that a strong planet is able to defend its indications, even if its becomes stressed. It can avoid the damage. So, while there was turbulence in the financial market in the Spring, other transit afflictions were also contributing. I was therefore not expecting much from this conjunction. How wrong I was! So, what is the thing I overlooked? It is shown in the accompanying graph (for those who receive the email). This week Jupiter has moved into EXACT conjunction of Saturn

- the most malefic planet in the chart. At that very same time, it has lost much of its strength in transit as it has moved ever deeper into "old age". At this point it has lost close to 50% of its strength while being very closely conjunct Saturn. The important point to consider that a weak planet loses its ability to protect its indications. Another reason this aspect is important is that Jupiter is the sub-period lord. As such it is not only explaining about 80% of the period influence, as it is sub-period lord its condition in transit becomes unusually prominently felt. In the past few days, the US stock market has really gone haywire, and everybody is worried about lossess of banks and the threat it poses to financial stability. Moreover, as transit Sun is also weak in transit (explained in earlier posts), it is the banking and finance stocks that have become at

the center of this financial tornadoe.

What we can also keep in mind is that Jupiter will only get weaker in transit in coming days, as it ends its year long sojourn of Scorpio and gets ready to enter its own sign, Sagittarius H6. The question I am considering is if the transit of Jupiter, albeit in its own sign, will be so happy in H6, a dusthana house. We will soon see.

In any event, while I missed this event, I am more confident than ever in the ability of the SAMVA USA chart to explain (and predict, when accurately read) the fortunes of the USA.

Best wishes,

Thor

Thank you Thor and Professor for explaining the reason behind the

volatility in US markets.

Especially I liked this one. :)

This week, the big astrological story for those of us following the

SAMVA USA chart has been the conjunction of transit L6 Jupiter and

natal L8 Saturn taking place at around 27° Scorpio H5. It explains

very well the surging financial market turbulence in the USA this week.

Thanks

Bala

Dear Bala,

You are welcome and glad you liked the analysis. Practice makes

perfect. You and all list members should feel free to try it out: to

make such analysis, including a prediction, based on a mundane chart

of interest to you. This is the best way to learn mundane SA

astrology. In my view, to have the guidance of a veritable master

like on a list like this and Satva101 is a once in

a life time opportunity for dedicated students.

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , " bsosale " <bsosale wrote:

>

> Thank you Thor and Professor for explaining the reason behind the

> volatility in US markets.

>

> Especially I liked this one. :)

>

> This week, the big astrological story for those of us following the

> SAMVA USA chart has been the conjunction of transit L6 Jupiter and

> natal L8 Saturn taking place at around 27° Scorpio H5. It explains

> very well the surging financial market turbulence in the USA this

week.

>

> Thanks

> Bala

>

Dear Prof,Thor and Other Learned Members First of al thanks to thor and respected Prof and other Learned Members and i m silent reader of your Mundane Posts Wel i am into astrology from last 3 years and will respect all kind of system of astrology ... some how SA satisfied me than other systems... Anyways.. i m not very active in this but i m into Mundane Astrology from 1 Year and hopefully will contribute much in future ... I am working on Stock Market Astrology and very active in Orkut Stock market Astrology Community /..... So i also need contribution of Respected Prof , Thor and Other Learned Members ... i think this field have much potential but is hidden and we together can work on in it will helpful to all of us. Intra day Prediction (Based on Moon transits ,Nakshatra , and factors) Sector Wise Prediction has much potential .... there always have rallies in some sector and some sector plunge drasticaly same time ... Say ... from Sep to Nov ... Power Sector Rally Similarly some times this rally for IT , Banks , Cements , Pharma and so on .... I am very eager to work on Sector wise Sector..... Stock Market dont need any Particular Chart but general transits because 90% most of market react same..... Now i would be very great ful to Thor or dear Prof if u provide be some details from your experience ... I.e Planet ----->Zodiac......>Sector(IT,bank,Power ,cement,Pharma etc positive Negative effects) As both of you are in mundane from long and are very experienced.... so please help me in this which planet and which zodiac show

positive or negative results related to various sectors ... It would be very helpful for my further research ,, I am expecting a positive reply from senior members of this group If you can provide me any link related to financial Astrology wrt to Planets , zodiac and Sectors wil be will gr8ful to u Regards Rahul Vashishtger wrote: Dear friends, The analysis of transit events sometimes leave something to be desired, and we can learn from it. This week, the big astrological story for those of us following the SAMVA USA chart has been the conjunction of transit L6 Jupiter and natal L8 Saturn taking place at around 27° Scorpio H5. It explains very well the surging financial market turbulence in the USA this week. The reason why I didn´t anticipate it is that I didn´t pay enough attention. There is a reason for htat. This conjunction almost took place in late March to early April 2007, when the aspect came just within 1° of being exact. After some days of that, Jupiter then went retrograde and the aspect never became exact. All that time, Jupiter remained in good strength in transit as the accompanying graph shows. A rule of SA is that a strong planet is able

to defend its indications, even if its becomes stressed. It can avoid the damage. So, while there was turbulence in the financial market in the Spring, other transit afflictions were also contributing. I was therefore not expecting much from this conjunction. How wrong I was! So, what is the thing I overlooked? It is shown in the accompanying graph (for those who receive the email). This week Jupiter has moved into EXACT conjunction of Saturn - the most malefic planet in the chart. At that very same time, it has lost much of its strength in transit as it has moved ever deeper into "old age". At this point it has lost close to 50% of its strength while being very closely conjunct Saturn. The important point to consider that a weak planet loses its ability to protect its indications. Another reason this aspect is important is that Jupiter is the sub-period lord. As such it is not only

explaining about 80% of the period influence, as it is sub-period lord its condition in transit becomes unusually prominently felt. In the past few days, the US stock market has really gone haywire, and everybody is worried about lossess of banks and the threat it poses to financial stability. Moreover, as transit Sun is also weak in transit (explained in earlier posts), it is the banking and finance stocks that have become at the center of this financial tornadoe. What we can also keep in mind is that Jupiter will only get weaker in transit in coming days, as it ends its year long sojourn of Scorpio and gets ready to enter its own sign, Sagittarius H6. The question I am considering is if the transit of Jupiter, albeit in its own sign, will be so happy in H6, a dusthana house. We will soon see. In any event, while I missed this event, I am more confident than ever in the ability of the SAMVA

USA chart to explain (and predict, when accurately read) the fortunes of the USA. Best wishes, Thor

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Dear Rahul,

I share with you some insights from the list discussion.

The Venus-Jupiter period is running in SAMVA USA chart. As Jupiter is

L6 in SAMVA USA chart, issues related to Jupiter, such as financial

stability become of prime importance and the condition of Jupiter in

transit becomes very noticeable in the life of America.

As per , there are two key insights for the stock

market. The stock markets around the world are now highly

interrelated. The US stock market still has the potential to

determine the course in other stock markets.

The considerable stationary affliction of natal L4 Venus in

Sagittarius H6 in the SAMVA USA chart earlier this year was a signal

event for housing market. At that time the Sub-prime lending mess

erupted. This situation has dogged the financial markets all year,

with two notable eruptions in July/August and October/November.

The oil price rally has two components

a) Saturn-Ketu conjunction: volatile oil prices

b) Concjunction of Jupiter with natal Saturn in SAMVA USA chart: high

oil prices

As Jupiter and Sun rule banking, this sector has been highly

adversely affected by by the recent conjunction of L6 Jupiter and L8

Saturn in the SAMVA USA chart. Clearly, the coincident weakness of

Sun in transit at the present time is a contributing factor to the

drop in banking stocks as well as the dollar.

As Jupiter rules H6, financial stability has become a big issue

during the Ve/Ju period.

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , rahul vashisht

<rahulvashisht_astro wrote:

>

> Dear Prof,Thor and Other Learned Members

>

> First of al thanks to thor and respected Prof and other Learned

Members and i m silent reader of your Mundane Posts

>

> Wel i am into astrology from last 3 years and will respect all

kind of system of astrology ... some how SA satisfied me than other

systems...

>

> Anyways.. i m not very active in this but i m into

Mundane Astrology from 1 Year and hopefully will contribute much in

future ...

>

> I am working on Stock Market Astrology and very active in Orkut

Stock market Astrology Community /..... So i also need contribution

of Respected Prof , Thor and Other Learned Members ... i think this

field have much potential but is hidden and we together can work on

in it will helpful to all of us.

>

> Intra day Prediction (Based on Moon transits ,Nakshatra , and

factors)

>

> Sector Wise Prediction has much potential .... there always have

rallies in some sector and some sector plunge drasticaly same time ...

> Say ... from Sep to Nov ... Power Sector Rally

>

> Similarly some times this rally for IT , Banks , Cements , Pharma

and so on ....

>

> I am very eager to work on Sector wise Sector.....

>

> Stock Market dont need any Particular Chart but general transits

because 90% most of market react same.....

>

> Now i would be very great ful to Thor or dear Prof if u provide

be some details from your experience ...

>

> I.e Planet ----->Zodiac......>Sector

(IT,bank,Power ,cement,Pharma etc positive Negative effects)

>

> As both of you are in mundane from long and are very

experienced.... so please help me in this which planet and which

zodiac show positive or negative results related to various

sectors ... It would be very helpful for my further research ,,

>

> I am expecting a positive reply from senior members of this group

>

> If you can provide me any link related to financial Astrology wrt

to Planets , zodiac and Sectors wil be will gr8ful to u

>

> Regards

>

> Rahul Vashisht

>

> ger wrote:

> Dear friends,

>

> The analysis of transit events sometimes leave something to be

desired, and we can learn from it.

>

> This week, the big astrological story for those of us following

the SAMVA USA chart has been the conjunction of transit L6 Jupiter

and natal L8 Saturn taking place at around 27° Scorpio H5. It

explains very well the surging financial market turbulence in the USA

this week.

>

> The reason why I didn´t anticipate it is that I didn´t pay enough

attention. There is a reason for htat. This conjunction almost took

place in late March to early April 2007, when the aspect came just

within 1° of being exact. After some days of that, Jupiter then went

retrograde and the aspect never became exact. All that time, Jupiter

remained in good strength in transit as the accompanying graph shows.

A rule of SA is that a strong planet is able to defend its

indications, even if its becomes stressed. It can avoid the damage.

So, while there was turbulence in the financial market in the Spring,

other transit afflictions were also contributing. I was therefore not

expecting much from this conjunction. How wrong I was! So, what is

the thing I overlooked? It is shown in the accompanying graph (for

those who receive the email). This week Jupiter has moved into EXACT

conjunction of Saturn - the most malefic planet in the chart. At that

very same time, it has lost much of

> its strength in transit as it has moved ever deeper into " old

age " . At this point it has lost close to 50% of its strength while

being very closely conjunct Saturn. The important point to consider

that a weak planet loses its ability to protect its indications.

Another reason this aspect is important is that Jupiter is the sub-

period lord. As such it is not only explaining about 80% of the

period influence, as it is sub-period lord its condition in transit

becomes unusually prominently felt. In the past few days, the US

stock market has really gone haywire, and everybody is worried about

lossess of banks and the threat it poses to financial stability.

Moreover, as transit Sun is also weak in transit (explained in

earlier posts), it is the banking and finance stocks that have become

at the center of this financial tornadoe.

>

> What we can also keep in mind is that Jupiter will only get

weaker in transit in coming days, as it ends its year long sojourn of

Scorpio and gets ready to enter its own sign, Sagittarius H6. The

question I am considering is if the transit of Jupiter, albeit in its

own sign, will be so happy in H6, a dusthana house. We will soon see.

>

> In any event, while I missed this event, I am more confident than

ever in the ability of the SAMVA USA chart to explain (and predict,

when accurately read) the fortunes of the USA.

>

> Best wishes,

>

> Thor

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

>

Please Provide SAMVA US chart details DOB TOB POB and dear thor thanks for instant response .... Still if you or any other learned members share your Knowledge about various Sectors wrt to Zodiacs and Planets would really be apreciated Or any Link for the same. I will try to post Market trend astrologically from now on ... earlier I got Success correction from Mid of Oct to Mid of Nov i did it in July only but 1 thing that baffles me is even Sat-Ketu Exact Conjuction was there , Sun was Deblitated than also how come for 1 week in between market was higly Bullish I was expecting Correction for 1 month.... still Market become highly bullish in between.... Anyway... Dear thor provide deatials of US Samva Chart and also shed some more

light on sectors ...... Regards Rahul Thanks Regards Rahulcosmologer <cosmologer wrote: Dear Rahul,I share with you some insights from the list discussion.The Venus-Jupiter period is running in SAMVA USA chart. As Jupiter is L6 in SAMVA USA chart, issues related to Jupiter, such as financial stability become of prime importance and the condition of Jupiter in transit

becomes very noticeable in the life of America.As per , there are two key insights for the stock market. The stock markets around the world are now highly interrelated. The US stock market still has the potential to determine the course in other stock markets.The considerable stationary affliction of natal L4 Venus in Sagittarius H6 in the SAMVA USA chart earlier this year was a signal event for housing market. At that time the Sub-prime lending mess erupted. This situation has dogged the financial markets all year, with two notable eruptions in July/August and October/November.The oil price rally has two componentsa) Saturn-Ketu conjunction: volatile oil pricesb) Concjunction of Jupiter with natal Saturn in SAMVA USA chart: high oil pricesAs Jupiter and Sun rule banking, this sector has been highly adversely affected by by the recent conjunction of L6 Jupiter and L8 Saturn in

the SAMVA USA chart. Clearly, the coincident weakness of Sun in transit at the present time is a contributing factor to the drop in banking stocks as well as the dollar.As Jupiter rules H6, financial stability has become a big issue during the Ve/Ju period.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , rahul vashisht <rahulvashisht_astro wrote:>> Dear Prof,Thor and Other Learned Members> > First of al thanks to thor and respected Prof and other Learned Members and i m silent reader of your Mundane Posts> > Wel i am into astrology from last 3 years and will respect all kind of system of astrology ... some how SA satisfied me than other systems...> > Anyways.. i m not very active in this but i m into Mundane Astrology from 1 Year and hopefully will contribute much in

future ...> > I am working on Stock Market Astrology and very active in Orkut Stock market Astrology Community /..... So i also need contribution of Respected Prof , Thor and Other Learned Members ... i think this field have much potential but is hidden and we together can work on in it will helpful to all of us.> > Intra day Prediction (Based on Moon transits ,Nakshatra , and factors)> > Sector Wise Prediction has much potential .... there always have rallies in some sector and some sector plunge drasticaly same time ...> Say ... from Sep to Nov ... Power Sector Rally> > Similarly some times this rally for IT , Banks , Cements , Pharma and so on .... > > I am very eager to work on Sector wise Sector.....> > Stock Market dont need any Particular Chart but general transits because 90% most of market react same.....> > Now i would be

very great ful to Thor or dear Prof if u provide be some details from your experience ...> > I.e Planet ----->Zodiac......>Sector(IT,bank,Power ,cement,Pharma etc positive Negative effects)> > As both of you are in mundane from long and are very experienced.... so please help me in this which planet and which zodiac show positive or negative results related to various sectors ... It would be very helpful for my further research ,,> > I am expecting a positive reply from senior members of this group > > If you can provide me any link related to financial Astrology wrt to Planets , zodiac and Sectors wil be will gr8ful to u> > Regards> > Rahul Vashisht> > ger wrote:> Dear friends,> > The analysis of transit events sometimes leave something to be desired, and we can learn from it.> > This week,

the big astrological story for those of us following the SAMVA USA chart has been the conjunction of transit L6 Jupiter and natal L8 Saturn taking place at around 27° Scorpio H5. It explains very well the surging financial market turbulence in the USA this week.> > The reason why I didn´t anticipate it is that I didn´t pay enough attention. There is a reason for htat. This conjunction almost took place in late March to early April 2007, when the aspect came just within 1° of being exact. After some days of that, Jupiter then went retrograde and the aspect never became exact. All that time, Jupiter remained in good strength in transit as the accompanying graph shows. A rule of SA is that a strong planet is able to defend its indications, even if its becomes stressed. It can avoid the damage. So, while there was turbulence in the financial market in the Spring, other transit afflictions were also contributing.

I was therefore not expecting much from this conjunction. How wrong I was! So, what is the thing I overlooked? It is shown in the accompanying graph (for those who receive the email). This week Jupiter has moved into EXACT conjunction of Saturn - the most malefic planet in the chart. At that very same time, it has lost much of> its strength in transit as it has moved ever deeper into "old age". At this point it has lost close to 50% of its strength while being very closely conjunct Saturn. The important point to consider that a weak planet loses its ability to protect its indications. Another reason this aspect is important is that Jupiter is the sub-period lord. As such it is not only explaining about 80% of the period influence, as it is sub-period lord its condition in transit becomes unusually prominently felt. In the past few days, the US stock market has really gone haywire, and everybody is worried about

lossess of banks and the threat it poses to financial stability. Moreover, as transit Sun is also weak in transit (explained in earlier posts), it is the banking and finance stocks that have become at the center of this financial tornadoe. > > What we can also keep in mind is that Jupiter will only get weaker in transit in coming days, as it ends its year long sojourn of Scorpio and gets ready to enter its own sign, Sagittarius H6. The question I am considering is if the transit of Jupiter, albeit in its own sign, will be so happy in H6, a dusthana house. We will soon see.> > In any event, while I missed this event, I am more confident than ever in the ability of the SAMVA USA chart to explain (and predict, when accurately read) the fortunes of the USA.> > Best wishes,> > Thor> > >

> > > > > > > > > Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. >

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Dear Rahul,

Please consult the Files section on the SAMVA web page for detailed

information about this chart and also recent messages about

rectification of the exact ascending degree here on the list. The

rising degree is now 20° Cancer, or 5 PM (LMT +5:06). 2 February,

1781, Annapolis, Md.

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , rahul vashisht

<rahulvashisht_astro wrote:

>

> Please Provide SAMVA US chart details

> DOB

> TOB

> POB

>

> and dear thor thanks for instant response ....

>

> Still if you or any other learned members share your Knowledge

about various Sectors wrt to Zodiacs and Planets would really be

apreciated

>

> Or any Link for the same.

>

> I will try to post Market trend astrologically from now on ...

earlier I got Success correction from Mid of Oct to Mid of Nov i did

it in July only but 1 thing that baffles me is even Sat-Ketu Exact

Conjuction was there , Sun was Deblitated than also how come for 1

week in between market was higly Bullish

>

> I was expecting Correction for 1 month.... still Market become

highly bullish in between....

>

> Anyway... Dear thor provide deatials of US Samva Chart and also

shed some more light on sectors ......

>

> Regards

>

> Rahul

>

> Thanks

>

> Regards

>

> Rahul

>

> cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

> Dear Rahul,

>

> I share with you some insights from the list discussion.

>

> The Venus-Jupiter period is running in SAMVA USA chart. As Jupiter

is

> L6 in SAMVA USA chart, issues related to Jupiter, such as financial

> stability become of prime importance and the condition of Jupiter

in

> transit becomes very noticeable in the life of America.

>

> As per , there are two key insights for the stock

> market. The stock markets around the world are now highly

> interrelated. The US stock market still has the potential to

> determine the course in other stock markets.

>

> The considerable stationary affliction of natal L4 Venus in

> Sagittarius H6 in the SAMVA USA chart earlier this year was a

signal

> event for housing market. At that time the Sub-prime lending mess

> erupted. This situation has dogged the financial markets all year,

> with two notable eruptions in July/August and October/November.

>

> The oil price rally has two components

> a) Saturn-Ketu conjunction: volatile oil prices

> b) Concjunction of Jupiter with natal Saturn in SAMVA USA chart:

high

> oil prices

>

> As Jupiter and Sun rule banking, this sector has been highly

> adversely affected by by the recent conjunction of L6 Jupiter and

L8

> Saturn in the SAMVA USA chart. Clearly, the coincident weakness of

> Sun in transit at the present time is a contributing factor to the

> drop in banking stocks as well as the dollar.

>

> As Jupiter rules H6, financial stability has become a big issue

> during the Ve/Ju period.

>

> Best wishes,

>

> Thor

>

> SAMVA , rahul vashisht

> <rahulvashisht_astro@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Prof,Thor and Other Learned Members

> >

> > First of al thanks to thor and respected Prof and other Learned

> Members and i m silent reader of your Mundane Posts

> >

> > Wel i am into astrology from last 3 years and will respect all

> kind of system of astrology ... some how SA satisfied me than other

> systems...

> >

> > Anyways.. i m not very active in this but i m into

> Mundane Astrology from 1 Year and hopefully will contribute much in

> future ...

> >

> > I am working on Stock Market Astrology and very active in Orkut

> Stock market Astrology Community /..... So i also need contribution

> of Respected Prof , Thor and Other Learned Members ... i think this

> field have much potential but is hidden and we together can work on

> in it will helpful to all of us.

> >

> > Intra day Prediction (Based on Moon transits ,Nakshatra , and

> factors)

> >

> > Sector Wise Prediction has much potential .... there always have

> rallies in some sector and some sector plunge drasticaly same

time ...

> > Say ... from Sep to Nov ... Power Sector Rally

> >

> > Similarly some times this rally for IT , Banks , Cements , Pharma

> and so on ....

> >

> > I am very eager to work on Sector wise Sector.....

> >

> > Stock Market dont need any Particular Chart but general transits

> because 90% most of market react same.....

> >

> > Now i would be very great ful to Thor or dear Prof if u provide

> be some details from your experience ...

> >

> > I.e Planet ----->Zodiac......>Sector

> (IT,bank,Power ,cement,Pharma etc positive Negative effects)

> >

> > As both of you are in mundane from long and are very

> experienced.... so please help me in this which planet and which

> zodiac show positive or negative results related to various

> sectors ... It would be very helpful for my further research ,,

> >

> > I am expecting a positive reply from senior members of this group

> >

> > If you can provide me any link related to financial Astrology wrt

> to Planets , zodiac and Sectors wil be will gr8ful to u

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Rahul Vashisht

> >

> > ger@> wrote:

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > The analysis of transit events sometimes leave something to be

> desired, and we can learn from it.

> >

> > This week, the big astrological story for those of us following

> the SAMVA USA chart has been the conjunction of transit L6 Jupiter

> and natal L8 Saturn taking place at around 27° Scorpio H5. It

> explains very well the surging financial market turbulence in the

USA

> this week.

> >

> > The reason why I didn´t anticipate it is that I didn´t pay enough

> attention. There is a reason for htat. This conjunction almost took

> place in late March to early April 2007, when the aspect came just

> within 1° of being exact. After some days of that, Jupiter then

went

> retrograde and the aspect never became exact. All that time,

Jupiter

> remained in good strength in transit as the accompanying graph

shows.

> A rule of SA is that a strong planet is able to defend its

> indications, even if its becomes stressed. It can avoid the damage.

> So, while there was turbulence in the financial market in the

Spring,

> other transit afflictions were also contributing. I was therefore

not

> expecting much from this conjunction. How wrong I was! So, what is

> the thing I overlooked? It is shown in the accompanying graph (for

> those who receive the email). This week Jupiter has moved into

EXACT

> conjunction of Saturn - the most malefic planet in the chart. At

that

> very same time, it has lost much of

> > its strength in transit as it has moved ever deeper into " old

> age " . At this point it has lost close to 50% of its strength while

> being very closely conjunct Saturn. The important point to consider

> that a weak planet loses its ability to protect its indications.

> Another reason this aspect is important is that Jupiter is the sub-

> period lord. As such it is not only explaining about 80% of the

> period influence, as it is sub-period lord its condition in transit

> becomes unusually prominently felt. In the past few days, the US

> stock market has really gone haywire, and everybody is worried

about

> lossess of banks and the threat it poses to financial stability.

> Moreover, as transit Sun is also weak in transit (explained in

> earlier posts), it is the banking and finance stocks that have

become

> at the center of this financial tornadoe.

> >

> > What we can also keep in mind is that Jupiter will only get

> weaker in transit in coming days, as it ends its year long sojourn

of

> Scorpio and gets ready to enter its own sign, Sagittarius H6. The

> question I am considering is if the transit of Jupiter, albeit in

its

> own sign, will be so happy in H6, a dusthana house. We will soon

see.

> >

> > In any event, while I missed this event, I am more confident than

> ever in the ability of the SAMVA USA chart to explain (and predict,

> when accurately read) the fortunes of the USA.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> > Thor

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

> >

> 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click

here.

>