IndiaDivine.org

work at the SA Conf.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Prof.Choudhry,

Namasthe.Thanks for responding immediately to this humble suggestion.I feel that my knowledge is far too fragmentary in this area of the SA.I am nevertherless fascinated by the work done by SA astrologers under your guidance.I feel that someone among the SA fraternity, who has pioneered in this field, would be the appropriate nominee, for this work. You will know, who will be the right SA astrologer, to make such a presentation presentation.

That also reminds me-I shall send in my registration fees in the next few days, without further delay.

Warm Regards

Sankara

-

siha

SAMVA

Saturday, December 08, 2007 8:39 AM

Re: Rule for Dictatorship

Hello dear Dr. Bhagavadpada, Certainly, this can be discussed further at the 2008 conference. I hope you will prepare a paper on this subject to explore various dimensions. With the increasing democratic values world-wide while the dictatorships may not be possible easily in future but assertive and authoritarian leaders are likely to be emerging. The authoritarian tendencies of the ruling political leaders have tremendous impact on the socio-economic life of people. Best wishes.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

SAMVA

Saturday, December 08, 2007 8:15 AM

Dear Thor and Prof.Choudhry,

Namasthe.Thor, my God! this is really a marvellous piece of research in the SA-concerning "the destiny of nations", shaped and driven by dictators.I hope, at some time in the future, I'll get an opportunity to go into this research to a deeper extent. I have been interested in an allied discipline, which I may call "the ethos of the nations". I hope we may also understand all human civilizations as well-through such Sa work- by understanding "the ethos of the nations", which have sprung from the soil of the age-old precursor civilizations".

In the course of the last year, so much of insightful work has gone on in the SAMVA circle, on these themes; that all SA Intl conference[2008] delegates may now instinctively look forward to at least a bird's eye view of this marvellous SA work.I seek Prof.Choudhry's and Thor's views on this suggestion; as also the views of other SA astrologers on the SAMVA list, who have been contributing significantly towards this fascinating study.

Warm Regards

Sankara

-

Cosmologer

samva

Saturday, December 08, 2007 6:32 AM

Rule for Dictatorship

Dear friends

Recently, gave us the following rule for Dictatorship.

RULE FOR DICTATORSHIP

In the mundane chart look for

as prime influence:

L1, L10 or L3 in H3

or L3 influencing H1 or H10, especially if L3 happens to be Sun (Gemini rising) or Mars (Aquarius rising)

as additional influence:

L6 in H1, H3 or H4

It is interesting to study charts of rulers and military leaders with an eye to this rule.

1. Napoleon Bonaparte has 24° Libra rising (15 August 1769, 11:30 AM, Ajaccio, Corsica).

- L1 Venus is strong in Gemini H9 giving him a lut of luck in life, not least through women.

- L3 Jupiter is conjunct the ascending degree. Here is a prime example of the "rule for the dictatorship".

- L7 mars is well placed on H11 MEP, giving his military impulse.

- L5 Saturn in Cancer H10 in close opposition with L10 Moon in Capricorn H4. This aspect gave him a pronounced strategic ability.

- Rahu in Sagittarius H3 aspects his infant L11 Sun in Leo H11. His father died penniless and NB became an enemy of the monarchies of Europe, who plotted against him. There are rumours he died from arsenic poisoning, administered by his English court-appointed doctor.

2. Adolph Hitler had 1° Libra rising (20 April 1889, 18:00, Braunau-an-Im, Austria).

- 3 planets, including L3 Jupiter, are in H3. This is another good example of the "rule of dictatorship".

- L11 Sun is exalted in Aries H7 widely conjunct L12 Mercury

- L1 Venus was conjunct L7 Mars in Aries H7 under aspect from L5 Saturn in Cancer H10 but also Ketu in H3.

Notice the similarities with the chart for Napoleon?

Best wishes,

Thor

Biographical timeline for Napoleon Bonaparte:August 15, 1769: Napoleon Bonaparte born in Ajaccio, Corsica. May 17, 1779: Napoleon begins study at the royal military academy October 17: 1784: Enrolls in the Ecole Militaire 24 Feb 1785: Napoleon´s father, Carlo BONAPARTE (born on 29 Mar 1746), dies, penniless, likely from stomach cancer. Described as "A political opportunist, social climber and probable hedonist." The above is consistent with Rahu closely afflicting Sun in Napoleon´s chart. October 28, 1785: Graduates from Ecole Militaire with the rank of second lieutenant in the artillery. November 3, 1785: Stationed in Valence July 14, 1789: Paris mob storms the Bastille May-October, 1792: While in Paris with his regiment, Napoleon witnesses the storming of the Tuileries Palace and the dethroning of the French King, Louis XVI. June 13, 1793: Accused of being too pro-French, Napoleon and his family flee their household in Corsica December 22, 1793: For his courage at an internal French battle at Toulon, Napoleon receives the new rank of brigadier general August 9-20, 1794: Napoleon is imprisoned under suspicion of being a Jacobin and a supporter of Robespierre June 13, 1795: Napoleon is promoted to General of the Army of the West October 5, 1795: The government assigns Napoleon the task of suppressing civil strife and rebellion against the Republic October 15, 1785: At the home of Paul Francois Barras, a Directory member, Napoleon meets Rose de Beauharnais (Josephine) October 16, 1785: Barras helps Napoleon win promotion to Commander of the Army of the Interior March 2, 1786: Napoleon is given command of the French army in Italy March 9, 1796: Napoleon marries Josephine March 11, 1796: Italian campaign against Austria begins May 10, 1796: Napoleon wins the Battle of Lodi November 17, 1796: Napoleon wins the Battle of Arcole January 14, 1797: Napoleon wins the Battle of Rivoli October 17, 1797: Napoleon draws up the Treaty of Campo-Formio with Austria December 5, 1797: He returns to Paris a hero May 19, 1798: Napoleon begins his Egyptian campaign July 2, 1798: Fall of Alexandria July 21, 1798: Wins Battle of the Pyramids against Mamelukes in Egypt July 24, 1798: Fall of Cairo August 1, 1798: Under the command of Admiral Nelson, the British fleet destroys the French navy in the Battle of Aboukir August 23, 1799: Receiving news of turmoil in France, Napoleon returns to Paris November 9-10, 1799: Following a coup d'etat, Napoleon becomes First Consul of the new French government February 19, 1800: Sets up a household in Tuileries Palace May 20, 1800: Napoleon leads his army across the Alps in the Second Italian Campaign June 14, 1800: Wins Battle of Marengo against Austria February 9, 1800: Treaty with Austria signed at Luneville July 15, 1801: Signing of the Concordat between France and Rome ends schism between the French government and the Catholic Church December 24, 1801: Napoleon escapes an assassination attempt March 25, 1802: Treaty of Amiens signed with Britain May 1, 1802: Napoleon restructures French educational system August 4, 1802: New constitution adopted, making Napoleon First Consul for life May 3, 1803: France sells Louisiana territory to U.S. May 16, 1803: England violates Treaty of Amiens May 18, 1804: Senate proclaims Napoleon Emperor December 2, 1804: Napoleon crowns himself Emperor in Notre-Dame Cathedral, Paris March 17, 1805: Napoleon is crowned king of Italy in Milan October 21, 1805: The Battle of Trafalgar marks yet another naval defeat to the British under the command of Admiral Nelson December 2, 1805: Victory in the Battle of Austerlitz against Austria and Russia March 30, 1806: Napoleon names his brother, Joseph Bonaparte, king of Naples, and appoints other family members to various other posts June 14, 1807: Defeats the Russians at the Battle of Friedland July 7, 1807: Czar Alexander I makes peace with Napoleon in the Treaty of Tilsit July 22, 1807: Napoleon creates the Grand Duchy of Warsaw (Poland), to be overseen by France November 30, 1807: Beginning of French occupation of Portugal February 20, 1808: Napoleon sends the French marshal Joachim Murat to lead an army in Spain May 2, 1808: Unsuccessful Spanish revolt against French army under Murat June 4, 1808: Napoleon names Joseph Bonaparte King of Spain, and Murat King of Naples December 15, 1809: Divorces Josephine April 2, 1810: Marries Marie-Louise, Archduchess of Austria March 20, 1811: Napoleon's son born, referred to as the "King of Rome" June 24, 1812: Russian Campaign begins September 14, 1812: Grand Army enters Moscow to find the city abandoned and set aflame by the inhabitants; retreating in the midst of a frigid winter, the army suffers devastating losses December 18, 1812: Napoleon returns to Paris March 17, 1813: Prussia declares war on France June 21, 1813: The French fall to Spain in the Battle of Vitoria January 1814: Anti-French coalition army enters France March 30-31, 1814: Paris falls April 2, 1814: Senate proclaims end of the Empire; Napoleon's wife and son flee Paris. April 4, 1814: Napoleon abdicates his rule and Louis XVIII, a Bourbon, is restored to the French throne May 4, 1814: Napoleon is exiled to Elba; his wife and son take refuge in Vienna March 1, 1815: Escaping Elba, Napoleon returns in South France March 7, 1815: Napoleon rallies the French army March 20, 1815: Louis XVIII flees, Napoleon takes control, begins "Hundred Days" campaign June 18, 1815: Defeated in the Battle of Waterloo by the British and Prussians, led by Wellington and Blucher June 22, 1815: Abdicates for the second time October 16, 1815: Napoleon is exiled to Saint Helena March 5, 1821: Napoleon dies

Source: David Frawley, Astrology of the Seers, 1980.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

OK, my dear Dr. Bhagavadpada. I will look into this.

Best wishes,

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

SAMVA

Saturday, December 08, 2007 12:38 PM

work at the SA Conf.

Dear Prof.Choudhry,

Namasthe.Thanks for responding immediately to this humble suggestion.I feel that my knowledge is far too fragmentary in this area of the SA.I am nevertherless fascinated by the work done by SA astrologers under your guidance.I feel that someone among the SA fraternity, who has pioneered in this field, would be the appropriate nominee, for this work. You will know, who will be the right SA astrologer, to make such a presentation presentation.

That also reminds me-I shall send in my registration fees in the next few days, without further delay.

Warm Regards

Sankara

-

siha

SAMVA

Saturday, December 08, 2007 8:39 AM

Hello dear Dr. Bhagavadpada, Certainly, this can be discussed further at the 2008 conference. I hope you will prepare a paper on this subject to explore various dimensions. With the increasing democratic values world-wide while the dictatorships may not be possible easily in future but assertive and authoritarian leaders are likely to be emerging. The authoritarian tendencies of the ruling political leaders have tremendous impact on the socio-economic life of people. Best wishes.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

SAMVA

Saturday, December 08, 2007 8:15 AM

Dear Thor and Prof.Choudhry,

Namasthe.Thor, my God! this is really a marvellous piece of research in the SA-concerning "the destiny of nations", shaped and driven by dictators.I hope, at some time in the future, I'll get an opportunity to go into this research to a deeper extent. I have been interested in an allied discipline, which I may call "the ethos of the nations". I hope we may also understand all human civilizations as well-through such Sa work- by understanding "the ethos of the nations", which have sprung from the soil of the age-old precursor civilizations".

In the course of the last year, so much of insightful work has gone on in the SAMVA circle, on these themes; that all SA Intl conference[2008] delegates may now instinctively look forward to at least a bird's eye view of this marvellous SA work.I seek Prof.Choudhry's and Thor's views on this suggestion; as also the views of other SA astrologers on the SAMVA list, who have been contributing significantly towards this fascinating study.

Warm Regards

Sankara

-

Cosmologer

samva

Saturday, December 08, 2007 6:32 AM

Rule for Dictatorship

Dear friends

Recently, gave us the following rule for Dictatorship.

RULE FOR DICTATORSHIP

In the mundane chart look for

as prime influence:

L1, L10 or L3 in H3

or L3 influencing H1 or H10, especially if L3 happens to be Sun (Gemini rising) or Mars (Aquarius rising)

as additional influence:

L6 in H1, H3 or H4

It is interesting to study charts of rulers and military leaders with an eye to this rule.

1. Napoleon Bonaparte has 24° Libra rising (15 August 1769, 11:30 AM, Ajaccio, Corsica).

- L1 Venus is strong in Gemini H9 giving him a lut of luck in life, not least through women.

- L3 Jupiter is conjunct the ascending degree. Here is a prime example of the "rule for the dictatorship".

- L7 mars is well placed on H11 MEP, giving his military impulse.

- L5 Saturn in Cancer H10 in close opposition with L10 Moon in Capricorn H4. This aspect gave him a pronounced strategic ability.

- Rahu in Sagittarius H3 aspects his infant L11 Sun in Leo H11. His father died penniless and NB became an enemy of the monarchies of Europe, who plotted against him. There are rumours he died from arsenic poisoning, administered by his English court-appointed doctor.

2. Adolph Hitler had 1° Libra rising (20 April 1889, 18:00, Braunau-an-Im, Austria).

- 3 planets, including L3 Jupiter, are in H3. This is another good example of the "rule of dictatorship".

- L11 Sun is exalted in Aries H7 widely conjunct L12 Mercury

- L1 Venus was conjunct L7 Mars in Aries H7 under aspect from L5 Saturn in Cancer H10 but also Ketu in H3.

Notice the similarities with the chart for Napoleon?

Best wishes,

Thor

Biographical timeline for Napoleon Bonaparte:August 15, 1769: Napoleon Bonaparte born in Ajaccio, Corsica. May 17, 1779: Napoleon begins study at the royal military academy October 17: 1784: Enrolls in the Ecole Militaire 24 Feb 1785: Napoleon´s father, Carlo BONAPARTE (born on 29 Mar 1746), dies, penniless, likely from stomach cancer. Described as "A political opportunist, social climber and probable hedonist." The above is consistent with Rahu closely afflicting Sun in Napoleon´s chart. October 28, 1785: Graduates from Ecole Militaire with the rank of second lieutenant in the artillery. November 3, 1785: Stationed in Valence July 14, 1789: Paris mob storms the Bastille May-October, 1792: While in Paris with his regiment, Napoleon witnesses the storming of the Tuileries Palace and the dethroning of the French King, Louis XVI. June 13, 1793: Accused of being too pro-French, Napoleon and his family flee their household in Corsica December 22, 1793: For his courage at an internal French battle at Toulon, Napoleon receives the new rank of brigadier general August 9-20, 1794: Napoleon is imprisoned under suspicion of being a Jacobin and a supporter of Robespierre June 13, 1795: Napoleon is promoted to General of the Army of the West October 5, 1795: The government assigns Napoleon the task of suppressing civil strife and rebellion against the Republic October 15, 1785: At the home of Paul Francois Barras, a Directory member, Napoleon meets Rose de Beauharnais (Josephine) October 16, 1785: Barras helps Napoleon win promotion to Commander of the Army of the Interior March 2, 1786: Napoleon is given command of the French army in Italy March 9, 1796: Napoleon marries Josephine March 11, 1796: Italian campaign against Austria begins May 10, 1796: Napoleon wins the Battle of Lodi November 17, 1796: Napoleon wins the Battle of Arcole January 14, 1797: Napoleon wins the Battle of Rivoli October 17, 1797: Napoleon draws up the Treaty of Campo-Formio with Austria December 5, 1797: He returns to Paris a hero May 19, 1798: Napoleon begins his Egyptian campaign July 2, 1798: Fall of Alexandria July 21, 1798: Wins Battle of the Pyramids against Mamelukes in Egypt July 24, 1798: Fall of Cairo August 1, 1798: Under the command of Admiral Nelson, the British fleet destroys the French navy in the Battle of Aboukir August 23, 1799: Receiving news of turmoil in France, Napoleon returns to Paris November 9-10, 1799: Following a coup d'etat, Napoleon becomes First Consul of the new French government February 19, 1800: Sets up a household in Tuileries Palace May 20, 1800: Napoleon leads his army across the Alps in the Second Italian Campaign June 14, 1800: Wins Battle of Marengo against Austria February 9, 1800: Treaty with Austria signed at Luneville July 15, 1801: Signing of the Concordat between France and Rome ends schism between the French government and the Catholic Church December 24, 1801: Napoleon escapes an assassination attempt March 25, 1802: Treaty of Amiens signed with Britain May 1, 1802: Napoleon restructures French educational system August 4, 1802: New constitution adopted, making Napoleon First Consul for life May 3, 1803: France sells Louisiana territory to U.S. May 16, 1803: England violates Treaty of Amiens May 18, 1804: Senate proclaims Napoleon Emperor December 2, 1804: Napoleon crowns himself Emperor in Notre-Dame Cathedral, Paris March 17, 1805: Napoleon is crowned king of Italy in Milan October 21, 1805: The Battle of Trafalgar marks yet another naval defeat to the British under the command of Admiral Nelson December 2, 1805: Victory in the Battle of Austerlitz against Austria and Russia March 30, 1806: Napoleon names his brother, Joseph Bonaparte, king of Naples, and appoints other family members to various other posts June 14, 1807: Defeats the Russians at the Battle of Friedland July 7, 1807: Czar Alexander I makes peace with Napoleon in the Treaty of Tilsit July 22, 1807: Napoleon creates the Grand Duchy of Warsaw (Poland), to be overseen by France November 30, 1807: Beginning of French occupation of Portugal February 20, 1808: Napoleon sends the French marshal Joachim Murat to lead an army in Spain May 2, 1808: Unsuccessful Spanish revolt against French army under Murat June 4, 1808: Napoleon names Joseph Bonaparte King of Spain, and Murat King of Naples December 15, 1809: Divorces Josephine April 2, 1810: Marries Marie-Louise, Archduchess of Austria March 20, 1811: Napoleon's son born, referred to as the "King of Rome" June 24, 1812: Russian Campaign begins September 14, 1812: Grand Army enters Moscow to find the city abandoned and set aflame by the inhabitants; retreating in the midst of a frigid winter, the army suffers devastating losses December 18, 1812: Napoleon returns to Paris March 17, 1813: Prussia declares war on France June 21, 1813: The French fall to Spain in the Battle of Vitoria January 1814: Anti-French coalition army enters France March 30-31, 1814: Paris falls April 2, 1814: Senate proclaims end of the Empire; Napoleon's wife and son flee Paris. April 4, 1814: Napoleon abdicates his rule and Louis XVIII, a Bourbon, is restored to the French throne May 4, 1814: Napoleon is exiled to Elba; his wife and son take refuge in Vienna March 1, 1815: Escaping Elba, Napoleon returns in South France March 7, 1815: Napoleon rallies the French army March 20, 1815: Louis XVIII flees, Napoleon takes control, begins "Hundred Days" campaign June 18, 1815: Defeated in the Battle of Waterloo by the British and Prussians, led by Wellington and Blucher June 22, 1815: Abdicates for the second time October 16, 1815: Napoleon is exiled to Saint Helena March 5, 1821: Napoleon dies

Source: David Frawley, Astrology of the Seers, 1980.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.