IndiaDivine.org

The compelling case for the SAMVA USA chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends,

On my blog (http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/) I have offered a summary of the analysis of major events in US history in terms of the SAMVA USA chart.

The historical events are examined in terms of three KEY elements:

- NATAL potential

- PERIOD influences

- TRANSIT trigger.

I think you will agree with me that the KEY elements in the following major tragic events in US history are clear:

1. SAMVA USA chart: civil war starts in 1861

Natal potential: KETU (separation) natally conjunct most effective point of 4th house (home) and 4th lord Venus in 6th house (conflict)

Period: Mercury - Mars

Trigger: transit Saturn afflicts natal Ketu and transit nodes conjunct natal Venus

2. SAMVA USA chart: the Moon's nodes and the start of the Great Depression

Natal potential: KETU (separation) in 4th house and RAHU (crisis) in 10th house natally afflict even numbered houses

Period: Rahu- Ketu

Trigger: Transit Ketu and Rahu conjunct natal nodal axis (the most painful transit of all)

3. SAMVA USA chart: the assassination of President Kennedy

Natal potential: SATURN as 8th lord (death) natally aspects 2nd lord SUN (leader)

Period: Saturn - Sun

Trigger: Transit Saturn exactly conjunct natal Sun

4. SAMVA USA chart: America under attack - two events

1. Attack on Pearl Harbor:

Natal potential: affliction of 6th lord JUPITER (enemity) to 1st lord Moon (self) and affliction of 8th lord SATURN (obstacles) to Sun as 2nd lord (status of country abroad)

Period: Jupiter-Saturn

Trigger: Transit 6th lord Jupiter afflicts natal Saturn and natal Sun; transit Saturn afflicts natal Jupiter.

2. Attack on World Trade Center/Pentagon:

Natal potential: affliction of JUPITER to Moon and KETU (explosion) conjunct 4th house (fixed assets)

Period: Venus-Moon

Trigger: Transit 6th lord Jupiter in 12th house in mutual affliction with natal Ketu

There are numerous other tragic events that also give such a close fit.

CONCLSUSION: In my ten years of studying SA mundane astrology, this is the most convincing national chart of all. I am awed by the correspondence of the three elements in each historic event. In addition to this, the historical case for the chart is also very compelling.

Importantly, because such correspondence is beyond chance, it is additional proof that SA astrology really works, also in the mundane sphere.

Best wishes,

Thor

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.