IndiaDivine.org

VISA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Thor & Group, Thanks for your feedback on the VISA chart. I am still not convinced as to the value of casting the chart at the company headquarters. My instinctive feeling would be to use the actual place of the "birth" - the NYSE. That being said, perhaps we can use the very solid "birth time" for VISA to test the value of using the company headquarters Vs the exchange location? Thor, did you cast the chart using the NYSE details? If so, how does that look? Surely, we should be able to see which is correct, as trading unfolds over the next few months. We now have 2 exactly timed stock charts - Blackstone & Visa. Both are financial companies - one listed at the peak of the market - Blackstone and the other perhaps somewhere in the area of the low (?) - Visa Good luck, Peter

Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for Good

Guest guest

Hello Duke,

Yes, the nodes afflict all the odd numbered houses - thereby harming

their indications and making them more vulnerable to transit

affliction.

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , " Duke Amboy " <dukeamboy wrote:

>

> Thor,

>

> What are the concerns? Is it because they are conjunct MEP?

>

> Thanks,

> Duke

>

> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 6:19 AM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

>

> > Dear Peter,

> >

> > Here is the NY chart with 1° Gemini rising. It looks promising

but Rahu

> > and Ketu on 9th and 3rd house MEPs is a source of concern.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> > Thor

> >

> >

> > peter bo <ght451

> > SAMVA

> > Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:23:50 AM

> > Re: VISA

> >

> >

> > Dear Thor & Group,

> >

> > Thanks for your feedback on the VISA chart. I am still not

convinced as

> > to the value of casting the chart at the company headquarters. My

> > instinctive feeling would be to use the actual place of

the " birth " - the

> > NYSE.

> >

> > That being said, perhaps we can use the very solid " birth time "

for VISA

> > to test the value of using the company headquarters Vs the

exchange

> > location?

> >

> > Thor, did you cast the chart using the NYSE details? If so, how

does that

> > look? Surely, we should be able to see which is correct, as

trading unfolds

> > over the next few months. We now have 2 exactly timed stock

charts -

> > Blackstone & Visa. Both are financial companies - one listed at

the peak of

> > the market - Blackstone and the other perhaps somewhere in the

area of the

> > low (?) - Visa

> >

> > Good luck,

> >

> > Peter

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for

Good<http://us.rd./mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.

/evt=51947/*http://uk.promotions./forgood/>

> >

> >

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it

> >

now.<http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=A

hu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Peter, Thor and othersI had this debate with Thor and others, whether to use HQ time, and whetherto use stock exchange open time or real first trade time. I experimented with the charts of almost all successful companies and many companies which went bust.Here are my findings. (Thor would like it).Use stock exchange open time, not real FTT. I used to note the FTT of all new IPO's every morning. I even have data base of all IPO's between 2004 and 2007. I don't do it now.Use HQ city chart not the exchange city chart.If the stock trades at multiple exchanges, use the exchange that started trading first. Example: Ispat of Mittal started trading at Amsterdam before NY, even though they started trading on the same day.So VISA had Aquarius 16degrees rising. Now 4 planets (Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury) are strong.Raj Chadhapeter bo <ght451 wrote: Dear Thor & Group, Thanks for your feedback on the VISA chart. I am still not convinced as to the value of casting the chart at the company headquarters. My instinctive feeling would be to use the actual place of the "birth" - the NYSE. That being said, perhaps we can use the very solid "birth time" for VISA to test the value of using the company headquarters Vs the exchange location? Thor, did you cast the chart using the NYSE details? If so, how does

that look? Surely, we should be able to see which is correct, as trading unfolds over the next few months. We now have 2 exactly timed stock charts - Blackstone & Visa. Both are financial companies - one listed at the peak of the market - Blackstone and the other perhaps somewhere in the area of the low (?) - Visa Good luck, Peter Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for Good

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

How will this affect Saturn, Moon, Mercury and Venus since they are all pretty strong and not afflicted by orb?DukeOn Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 11:16 AM, cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hello Duke,

Yes, the nodes afflict all the odd numbered houses - thereby harming

their indications and making them more vulnerable to transit

affliction.

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , " Duke Amboy " <dukeamboy wrote:

>

> Thor,

>

> What are the concerns? Is it because they are conjunct MEP?

>

> Thanks,

> Duke

>

> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 6:19 AM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

>

> > Dear Peter,

> >

> > Here is the NY chart with 1° Gemini rising. It looks promising

but Rahu

> > and Ketu on 9th and 3rd house MEPs is a source of concern.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> > Thor

> >

> >

> > peter bo <ght451

> > SAMVA

> > Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:23:50 AM

> > Re: VISA

> >

> >

> > Dear Thor & Group,

> >

> > Thanks for your feedback on the VISA chart. I am still not

convinced as

> > to the value of casting the chart at the company headquarters. My

> > instinctive feeling would be to use the actual place of

the " birth " - the

> > NYSE.

> >

> > That being said, perhaps we can use the very solid " birth time "

for VISA

> > to test the value of using the company headquarters Vs the

exchange

> > location?

> >

> > Thor, did you cast the chart using the NYSE details? If so, how

does that

> > look? Surely, we should be able to see which is correct, as

trading unfolds

> > over the next few months. We now have 2 exactly timed stock

charts -

> > Blackstone & Visa. Both are financial companies - one listed at

the peak of

> > the market - Blackstone and the other perhaps somewhere in the

area of the

> > low (?) - Visa

> >

> > Good luck,

> >

> > Peter

> >

> > Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for

Good<http://us.rd./mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.

/evt=51947/*http://uk.promotions./forgood/>

> >

> >

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it

> >

now.<http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=A

hu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Raj,

The Aquarius rising based on the Opening Time (OT) for VISA IPO chart looks much better.

In regard to this, I note that you have changed your mind about the use of First Trade Time (see message on SAMVA on June 26, 2007) and now prefer OT for the chart for the IPO, based on further research. This is normal to change ones mind based on new information. Or as the famous John Maynard Keynes said when asked why he had changed his mind on a subject:

"Sir, when the facts change, I change my oppinion. What do you do?"

I also note that your predictions for the US stock market, based on another USA chart, have not been doing so well. Perhaps you have revisited that issue as well?

Best wishes,

Thor

Raj Cgadha <rkctechSAMVA Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 3:57:33 PMRe: Re: VISA

Peter, Thor and othersI had this debate with Thor and others, whether to use HQ time, and whetherto use stock exchange open time or real first trade time. I experimented with the charts of almost all successful companies and many companies which went bust.Here are my findings. (Thor would like it).Use stock exchange open time, not real FTT. I used to note the FTT of all new IPO's every morning. I even have data base of all IPO's between 2004 and 2007. I don't do it now.Use HQ city chart not the exchange city chart.If the stock trades at multiple exchanges, use the exchange that started trading first. Example: Ispat of Mittal started trading at Amsterdam before NY, even though they started trading on the same day.So VISA had Aquarius 16degrees rising. Now 4 planets (Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury) are strong.Raj Chadhapeter bo <ght451 wrote:

Dear Thor & Group,

Thanks for your feedback on the VISA chart. I am still not convinced as to the value of casting the chart at the company headquarters. My instinctive feeling would be to use the actual place of the "birth" - the NYSE.

That being said, perhaps we can use the very solid "birth time" for VISA to test the value of using the company headquarters Vs the exchange location?

Thor, did you cast the chart using the NYSE details? If so, how does that look? Surely, we should be able to see which is correct, as trading unfolds over the next few months. We now have 2 exactly timed stock charts - Blackstone & Visa. Both are financial companies - one listed at the peak of the market - Blackstone and the other perhaps somewhere in the area of the low (?) - Visa

Good luck,

Peter

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Peter,

Regarding the issue of what time to use for the IPO chart - opening time (OT) or first trade time (FTT) I can share the IPO chart for Lehman Bros stock (ticker symbol: LEH) on May 2, 1994 in New York city (location of both stock exchange and headquarters of the firm). The OT chart gives 15° 39' Gemini rising. This chart is quite good and the FMs in it, the nodes are not afflicting but badly placed. The chart suggests good fortunes for this firm and the share price has risen steadily from 1998, when it was @ $15-20 to $85 in early 2007. Since then it has been highly volatile. The chart has been running Rahu-Rahu period since August 16, 2005 and will shift to Jupiter sub-period on April 28, 2008.

That said, it is a stretch to explain the volatility in the share price of Lehman Brothers in the past year based on this chart. We could say that as Rahu is badly placed in the chart, it could explain some turbulence. At the same time, we could say the share price is mostly reflecting the developments in the general market, related to the fortunes of Jupiter and Sun in the SAMVA USA chart.

The share price peaked @ $85 in early February 2007 - after a decade long rise. This is the time when the market peaked for financial companies. When the turbulence in late February 2007 broke out, the price of LEH shifted to @ $75. In July, when the first German banks began to report loan losses based on their acquisition of structured investment vehicles (SIVs) consisting mostly of sub-prime loans, the share price dropped further still, to a tranding range @ $50-$65. The price was at the lower range during August and September 2008, and then shifted slightly up for the remainder of the year, even as transit Saturn became conjunct the transit nodal axis. In February and March 2008, the share price sank further and went below $50 for the first time in many years in March. All hell broke lose on March 17th, 2008, when the share price drop was

simply stunning. On that day, the share price went down 40% at point during the session, albeit managing to recover sufficiently by close of business that the drop was ONLY 20%. In recent days the price has risen swiftly and the latest close was again near to $50.

In sum, there seems to be little in the chart itself, aside from the unhelpful sub-period, to suggest this wild ride in the share price. Certainly, this chart seems to do little to help resolve the question of opening or first trade times. At the same time, the issue of the headquarters vs. stock exchange location becomes mute as both are located in the same city. Hence, the question is only if the FTT chart (if the time can be located) gives a better fit?

That said, as you suggest, Peter, we can look to see what happens in coming months. As for Lehman, we can see if its share price improves from late April. Even if Jupiter is debilitated in the chart, it is well placed and recieving good aspects and aspecting good planets. So, some improvement, especially when natal and transit Jupiter are not afflicted, should be seen in the share price after that time if this chart is the right one.

Best wishes,

Thor

peter bo <ght451SAMVA Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:23:50 AM Re: VISA

Dear Thor & Group,

Thanks for your feedback on the VISA chart. I am still not convinced as to the value of casting the chart at the company headquarters. My instinctive feeling would be to use the actual place of the "birth" - the NYSE.

That being said, perhaps we can use the very solid "birth time" for VISA to test the value of using the company headquarters Vs the exchange location?

Thor, did you cast the chart using the NYSE details? If so, how does that look? Surely, we should be able to see which is correct, as trading unfolds over the next few months. We now have 2 exactly timed stock charts - Blackstone & Visa. Both are financial companies - one listed at the peak of the market - Blackstone and the other perhaps somewhere in the area of the low (?) - Visa

Good luck,

Peter

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.