IndiaDivine.org

Sunil Sir Please help the person whose marriage in trouble

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Rafal Sir,

Here is biodata of a person very close to me. His wife has gone to her

mother's home and refusing to come back. There is some misunderstanding

between both parties. Please suggest remedies to avoid separation.

DOB : 28.7.1978

Time : 20.10

Place : Jhansi India

with regards

sushil dikshit

hare rama krishna.dear sushil ji .8th house and planetary positions from moon (mind) and venus ( thekaraka for happiness in married life or married life itself and spousein a mans chart)is very important along with concerned houses .8th house deals with longitivity of married life and from venus mars andrahu in maraka position and venus conjoined with another maraka lord satand same sat in 4th house of residence and happiness from moon .and dasa running is rahu and sub period was running is saturn and nowmercso merc is 8th lord and also marak lord from moon also assossiated withsat who is 64th navamsa lord from venus .rahu -merc is 2/12 in rasi .This is already a case for strict matchtingof charts before marriage and results will depend on her chart also.Again i am saying not guna milan is matchting the doshas in charts anddashas i mean planets shud be matched properly in a matchting then wemust see eshwara anukulyam (gods grace ) by prashna .But i feel pleasinggods and planetary deities may be helpful as prashna indicates.If notmatchting then may be devine helpany way rafal ji has suggested some bhunaneswari pooja remediesregrds sunil nairom shreem mahalaxmai namah.http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/<http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/>

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sushil.dikshit" <sushil.dikshit wrote:>> Respected Rafal Sir,> > Here is biodata of a person very close to me. His wife has gone to her > mother's home and refusing to come back. There is some misunderstanding > between both parties. Please suggest remedies to avoid separation.> DOB : 28.7.1978> Time : 20.10> Place : Jhansi India> > with regards> sushil dikshit>