IndiaDivine.org

Transits from Lagna(contd) - Mr. Javed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Mr. Javed,

I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship.

there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used following for making ur's horoscope -

Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming personality, you have interest in history and ancient languages -like Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your partners will act in ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also seen. Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is seen but in some total u will make enough wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have any specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only basics and learning in their company. You can use ur horo posted by me for future reference. only one planet mercury is enemic to you.

regards,Lalit

Saptamsa (Children)

Vimsottari - Maha Dasha

Sun

06-Feb-1959

to

06-Feb-1965

Moon

06-Feb-1965

to

06-Feb-1975

Mars

06-Feb-1975

to

06-Feb-1982

Rahu

06-Feb-1982

to

07-Feb-2000

Jupiter

07-Feb-2000

to

07-Feb-2016

Saturn

07-Feb-2016

to

06-Feb-2035

Mercury

06-Feb-2035

to

07-Feb-2052

Ketu

07-Feb-2052

to

06-Feb-2059

Venus

06-Feb-2059

to

06-Feb-2079

Karaka

AK

AmK

BK

MK

PK

GK

DK

Ju

Ma

Su

Mo

Ve

Sa

Me

Navamsa (Spouse)

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada" <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> Hello Lalit ji,> > My DOB is> > 28-11-1964> > 1620 hrs> > karachi-Pakistan> > Regds-javed> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality" > reality_v@ wrote:> >> > HI Lalit> > > > 13th may 1961> > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > 2.03 am> > > > rgds> > Su> > > > > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)> > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > >> > >Dear Member,> > >> > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this> > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.> > >> > >regards,> > >Lalit.> > >> > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > ><reality_v@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Krishenji> > > >> > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very > materiallistic.He> > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He may> > >even> > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > >stiff> > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He > may be> > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract > his> > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > >himself.Health> > > > may prove troublesome.//> > > >> > > >> > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my life. > Are> > >these> > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal planets> > >make a> > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where > Kethu> > >is in> > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra in > Ke's> > >nakshatra.> > > >> > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic. > I've> > >become> > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no> > >interest in even> > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous> > >financially if this> > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this> > >phenomenon. Could> > > > you kindly explain?> > > >> > > > thank you> > > > regards> > > > Su> > > >> > > >> > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya" <baqayarup@>> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > >> > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of Jupiter > and> > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the > results of> > >the> > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.> > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > >materiallistic.He> > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He > may> > >even> > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > >stiff> > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He > may> > >be> > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract > his> > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > >himself.Health> > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from> > >legacy,insurance> > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or> > >theft.There> > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He may > get> > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion > with> > >family> > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The behaviour > of> > >the> > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are > chances> > >of an> > > > >accident.> > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved in> > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will > possess> > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve success.He > may> > >become> > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances may > not> > >prove> > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys will > prove> > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a> > >piligrimage.> > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally> > >tense.There> > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards will > not> > >be in> > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will > not be> > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved> > >ones.There is> > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be worry > on> > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in social> > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public office > and an> > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > >native.Children's> > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face some> > >health> > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health and > may> > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding > with> > >spouse> > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall> > >relationship> > > > >may be harmonious.> > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from> > >profession> > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and> > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in > enemity> > >in> > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money on> > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising > attitude> > >and> > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the > transit> > >the> > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his apprehensions> > >about> > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.> > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through dealing > with> > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The > wise> > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and > enhance> > >his> > > > >social position.He will be independent during this period.The> > >marital> > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his > friends.> > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in > occult> > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native> > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be satisfactory.He > may> > >face> > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble and> > > > >emotional problems.> > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the native > will> > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be > productive> > >of> > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of> > >publishing,communication> > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may partially > bear> > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his> > >brothers and> > > > >sisters.> > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work > extremely> > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a > lot of> > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way or > the> > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be continuous> > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material > prosperity.> > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve material> > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new> > >contacts> > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract the> > >native> > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may undertake> > >extensive> > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could face> > >health> > > > >problems.> > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of > income> > >may> > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some form > of> > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of > spiritual> > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native may> > >suffer> > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments and> > >weak> > > > >eyesight.> > > > >> > > >> > > > > _______________> > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @> > >www.eBay.com.au> > > > > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > >> > >> > >> > > > _______________> > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> >>

Hello Lalit ji, If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to remove MR before my name...... :) Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many gifts..............but after that....... :( Yes I have intrest in history,but not in languages,but I have very much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face reading,Vedic jyotish type. Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and weak memory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I got loss.I am in Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in different police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in side post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good track record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our Sir(s) could resolve this

problem. Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs from high ups? Thanks again to prepare my horo. Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Hello Mr. Javed, I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship. there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used following for making ur's horoscope - Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming personality, you have interest in history and ancient languages -like Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your partners will act in ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also seen. Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is seen but in some total u will make enough wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have any specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only basics and learning in their company. You can use ur horo posted by me for future reference. only one planet

mercury is enemic to you. regards,Lalit Saptamsa (Children) Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079 Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me Navamsa (Spouse) Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada" <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> Hello Lalit ji,> > My DOB is> > 28-11-1964> > 1620 hrs> > karachi-Pakistan> > Regds-javed> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v

reality" > reality_v@ wrote:> >> > HI Lalit> > > > 13th may 1961> > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > 2.03 am> > > > rgds> > Su> > > > > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)> > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > >> > >Dear Member,> > >> > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this> > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.> > >> > >regards,> > >Lalit.> > >> > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> >

><reality_v@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Krishenji> > > >> > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very > materiallistic.He> > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He may> > >even> > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > >stiff> > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He > may be> > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract > his> > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > >himself.Health> > > > may prove troublesome.//> > > >> > > >> > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my life. > Are> > >these> > >

> just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal planets> > >make a> > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where > Kethu> > >is in> > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra in > Ke's> > >nakshatra.> > > >> > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic. > I've> > >become> > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no> > >interest in even> > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous> > >financially if this> > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this> > >phenomenon. Could> > > > you kindly explain?> > > >> > > > thank you> > > > regards> > > >

Su> > > >> > > >> > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya" <baqayarup@>> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > >> > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of Jupiter > and> > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the > results of> > >the> > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.> > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > >materiallistic.He> > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He

> may> > >even> > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > >stiff> > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He > may> > >be> > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract > his> > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > >himself.Health> > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from> > >legacy,insurance> > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or> > >theft.There> > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He may > get> > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion > with> >

>family> > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The behaviour > of> > >the> > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are > chances> > >of an> > > > >accident.> > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved in> > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will > possess> > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve success.He > may> > >become> > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances may > not> > >prove> > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys will > prove> > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a> > >piligrimage.> > > > >4.Raahu

in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally> > >tense.There> > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards will > not> > >be in> > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will > not be> > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved> > >ones.There is> > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be worry > on> > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in social> > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public office > and an> > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > >native.Children's> > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face

some> > >health> > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health and > may> > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding > with> > >spouse> > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall> > >relationship> > > > >may be harmonious.> > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from> > >profession> > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and> > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in > enemity> > >in> > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money on> > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising > attitude> > >and> > > >

>may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the > transit> > >the> > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his apprehensions> > >about> > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.> > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through dealing > with> > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The > wise> > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and > enhance> > >his> > > > >social position.He will be independent during this period.The> > >marital> > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his > friends.> > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in > occult> > > > >subjects.Legacy of

a deceased person may benefit the native> > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be satisfactory.He > may> > >face> > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble and> > > > >emotional problems.> > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the native > will> > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be > productive> > >of> > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of> > >publishing,communication> > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may partially > bear> > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his> > >brothers and> > > > >sisters.> > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have

to work > extremely> > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a > lot of> > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way or > the> > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be continuous> > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material > prosperity.> > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve material> > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new> > >contacts> > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract the> > >native> > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may undertake> > >extensive> > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could face> > >health> > >

> >problems.> > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of > income> > >may> > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some form > of> > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of > spiritual> > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native may> > >suffer> > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments and> > >weak> > > > >eyesight.> > > > >> > > >> > > > > _______________> > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @> > >www.eBay.com.au> > > > >

http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > >> > >> > >> > > > _______________> > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> >> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Hi Mr. Javed,

I guessed while posting the message to you that u may be in Army coz

of indications of owning daring nature. I avoided writing that, u can

understand i have gained knowledge of basics of astrology and

finetuning them, I think, i m better in intution than astrology.

Pls. be with us, I feel very good that at least we have got a friend

in Pakistaan.

Rup Sir and Chandrashejhar Ji are like my true gurus for learning

astrology, Sunil Naiar Ji also helps me as and when required.

Same way, Sridhar Govindan Sir also provided guidance when he was

active in the group.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada

<javed_khaanzada wrote:

>

> Hello Lalit ji,

>

> If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to

remove MR before my name...... :)

>

> Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial

readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many

gifts..............but after that....... :(

>

> Yes I have intrest in history,but not in languages,but I have

very much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face

reading,Vedic jyotish type.

>

> Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and weak

memory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I got loss.I

am in Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in different

police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in side

post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good

track record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our Sir(s)

could resolve this problem.

>

> Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs from

high ups?

>

> Thanks again to prepare my horo.

>

> Regds-javed

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

> Hello Mr. Javed,

> I m happy if u call me only " Lalit " , " Ji " sounds very heavy to

me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship.

> there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used

following for making ur's horoscope -

> Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries

are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I

think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females

though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to

give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming

personality, you have interest in history and ancient languages -like

Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your

partners will act in ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much

lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also seen.

Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is seen but in some

total u will make enough wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m

not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have any

specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only basics

and learning in their company. You can use ur horo posted by me for

future reference. only one planet mercury is enemic

> to you.

> regards,

> Lalit

>

>

> Saptamsa (Children)

>

> Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-

1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars

06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000

Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to 06-

Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-

2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079

>

>

> Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su

Mo Ve Sa Me

>

> Navamsa (Spouse)

>

>

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " javed_khaanzada "

<javed_khaanzada@> wrote:

> >

> > Hello Lalit ji,

> >

> > My DOB is

> >

> > 28-11-1964

> >

> > 1620 hrs

> >

> > karachi-Pakistan

> >

> > Regds-javed

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > reality_v@ wrote:

> > >

> > > HI Lalit

> > >

> > > 13th may 1961

> > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia

> > > 2.03 am

> > >

> > > rgds

> > > Su

> > >

> > >

> > > > " litsol " mishra.lalit@

> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna

(contd)

> > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000

> > > >

> > > >Dear Member,

> > > >

> > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this

> > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.

> > > >

> > > >regards,

> > > >Lalit.

> > > >

> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > ><reality_v@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Krishenji

> > > > >

> > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very

> > materiallistic.He

> > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He

may

> > > >even

> > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to

face

> > > >stiff

> > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his

opponents.He

> > may be

> > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may

attract

> > his

> > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for

> > > >himself.Health

> > > > > may prove troublesome.//

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my

life.

> > Are

> > > >these

> > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal

planets

> > > >make a

> > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where

> > Kethu

> > > >is in

> > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra

in

> > Ke's

> > > >nakshatra.

> > > > >

> > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic.

> > I've

> > > >become

> > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no

> > > >interest in even

> > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous

> > > >financially if this

> > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this

> > > >phenomenon. Could

> > > > > you kindly explain?

> > > > >

> > > > > thank you

> > > > > regards

> > > > > Su

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > " Rup Krishen Baqaya " <baqayarup@>

> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna

(contd)

> > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of

Jupiter

> > and

> > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the

> > results of

> > > >the

> > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.

> > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very

> > > >materiallistic.He

> > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail

pleasures.He

> > may

> > > >even

> > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to

face

> > > >stiff

> > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his

opponents.He

> > may

> > > >be

> > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may

attract

> > his

> > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for

> > > >himself.Health

> > > > > >may prove troublesome.

> > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from

> > > >legacy,insurance

> > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or

> > > >theft.There

> > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He

may

> > get

> > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion

> > with

> > > >family

> > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The

behaviour

> > of

> > > >the

> > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are

> > chances

> > > >of an

> > > > > >accident.

> > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved

in

> > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will

> > possess

> > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve

success.He

> > may

> > > >become

> > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances

may

> > not

> > > >prove

> > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys will

> > prove

> > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a

> > > >piligrimage.

> > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally

> > > >tense.There

> > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards

will

> > not

> > > >be in

> > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will

> > not be

> > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved

> > > >ones.There is

> > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be

worry

> > on

> > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in

social

> > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.

> > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public office

> > and an

> > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the

> > > >native.Children's

> > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face

some

> > > >health

> > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health

and

> > may

> > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding

> > with

> > > >spouse

> > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall

> > > >relationship

> > > > > >may be harmonious.

> > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from

> > > >profession

> > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and

> > > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in

> > enemity

> > > >in

> > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money

on

> > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising

> > attitude

> > > >and

> > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the

> > transit

> > > >the

> > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his

apprehensions

> > > >about

> > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.

> > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through

dealing

> > with

> > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The

> > wise

> > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and

> > enhance

> > > >his

> > > > > >social position.He will be independent during this

period.The

> > > >marital

> > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his

> > friends.

> > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in

> > occult

> > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native

> > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be

satisfactory.He

> > may

> > > >face

> > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble

and

> > > > > >emotional problems.

> > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the

native

> > will

> > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be

> > productive

> > > >of

> > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of

> > > >publishing,communication

> > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may

partially

> > bear

> > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his

> > > >brothers and

> > > > > >sisters.

> > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work

> > extremely

> > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a

> > lot of

> > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way

or

> > the

> > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be

continuous

> > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material

> > prosperity.

> > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve

material

> > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new

> > > >contacts

> > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract

the

> > > >native

> > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may

undertake

> > > >extensive

> > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could

face

> > > >health

> > > > > >problems.

> > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of

> > income

> > > >may

> > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some

form

> > of

> > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of

> > spiritual

> > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native

may

> > > >suffer

> > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments

and

> > > >weak

> > > > > >eyesight.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > _______________

> > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @

> > > >www.eBay.com.au

> > > > >

> > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail

> > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?

> >

mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho

> > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/

> > >

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

>

Yes Javed ji u r right about the Sun.In fact the position of both Sun in 8th and moon in 6th are not good.And both these represent Govt authorities.So generally ur bosses may be a little hostile.However no serious problem as the dasha is of Jupiter in lagna which is very good.More so the natal horoscope does not show any serious probs in career.The reason of the sideposting being given at this time is probably the transit of saturn in leo that is 12th from moon which means the advent of sadesati.Moreover the transit saturn in this house opposes the natal saturn which also is not that good.May be you could expect some relief after transit Jupiter moves to sagittarius ur natal 9th house.Transit Jupiter in capricorn will be even better as capricorn is ur natal tenth house as also fifth from Moon,shubha in both ways. RKjaved khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote: Hello Lalit ji, If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to remove MR before my name...... :) Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many gifts..............but after that....... :( Yes I have intrest in history,but not in languages,but I have very much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face reading,Vedic jyotish type. Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and weak memory.Business donot

suits me,whenever I have started,I got loss.I am in Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in different police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in side post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good track record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our Sir(s) could resolve this problem. Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs from high ups? Thanks again to prepare my horo. Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit > wrote: Hello Mr. Javed, I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship. there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used

following for making ur's horoscope - Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming personality, you have interest in history and ancient languages -like Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your partners will act in ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also seen. Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is seen but in some total u will make enough wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have any specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only basics and learning in their company. You can use ur horo

posted by me for future reference. only one planet mercury is enemic to you. regards,Lalit Saptamsa (Children) Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079 Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me Navamsa (Spouse) Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada" <javed_khaanzada

wrote:>> Hello Lalit ji,> > My DOB is> > 28-11-1964> > 1620 hrs> > karachi-Pakistan> > Regds-javed> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality" > reality_v@ wrote:> >> > HI Lalit> > > > 13th may 1961> > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > 2.03 am> > > > rgds> > Su> > > > > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)> > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > >> > >Dear Member,> >

>> > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this> > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.> > >> > >regards,> > >Lalit.> > >> > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > ><reality_v@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Krishenji> > > >> > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very > materiallistic.He> > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He may> > >even> > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > >stiff> > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He > may be> > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract > his> >

> > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > >himself.Health> > > > may prove troublesome.//> > > >> > > >> > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my life. > Are> > >these> > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal planets> > >make a> > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where > Kethu> > >is in> > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra in > Ke's> > >nakshatra.> > > >> > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic. > I've> > >become> > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no> > >interest in even> > > > earning a living (which

could be potentially disastrous> > >financially if this> > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this> > >phenomenon. Could> > > > you kindly explain?> > > >> > > > thank you> > > > regards> > > > Su> > > >> > > >> > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya" <baqayarup@>> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > >> > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of Jupiter > and> > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now

give the > results of> > >the> > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.> > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > >materiallistic.He> > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He > may> > >even> > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > >stiff> > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He > may> > >be> > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract > his> > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > >himself.Health> > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from> > >legacy,insurance>

> > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or> > >theft.There> > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He may > get> > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion > with> > >family> > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The behaviour > of> > >the> > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are > chances> > >of an> > > > >accident.> > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved in> > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will > possess> > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve success.He > may> > >become> > > > >a

philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances may > not> > >prove> > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys will > prove> > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a> > >piligrimage.> > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally> > >tense.There> > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards will > not> > >be in> > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will > not be> > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved> > >ones.There is> > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be worry > on> > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in social> > > >

>recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public office > and an> > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > >native.Children's> > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face some> > >health> > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health and > may> > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding > with> > >spouse> > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall> > >relationship> > > > >may be harmonious.> > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from> > >profession> > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and>

> > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in > enemity> > >in> > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money on> > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising > attitude> > >and> > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the > transit> > >the> > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his apprehensions> > >about> > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.> > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through dealing > with> > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The > wise> > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and > enhance> > >his>

> > > >social position.He will be independent during this period.The> > >marital> > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his > friends.> > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in > occult> > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native> > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be satisfactory.He > may> > >face> > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble and> > > > >emotional problems.> > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the native > will> > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be > productive> > >of> > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of> >

>publishing,communication> > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may partially > bear> > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his> > >brothers and> > > > >sisters.> > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work > extremely> > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a > lot of> > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way or > the> > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be continuous> > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material > prosperity.> > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve material> > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new> >

>contacts> > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract the> > >native> > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may undertake> > >extensive> > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could face> > >health> > > > >problems.> > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of > income> > >may> > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some form > of> > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of > spiritual> > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native may> > >suffer> > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments and> > >weak> > > >

>eyesight.> > > > >> > > >> > > > > _______________> > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @> > >www.eBay.com.au> > > > > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > >> > >> > >> > > > _______________> > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> >> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Lalit in my opinion you can be a very good astrologer and i am sure

you will be.Ur chart indicates that very clearly.However please do not

hurry.Making hurry is ur greatest obstacle in learning

astrology.Please remember Rome was not conquered in a day.Nor can

anyone learn astrology in just two years.You are yet to learn the art

of prediction.I think u will learn the art of prediction by the time

ur venus dasha starts.After that u will urself feel u have learnt

astrology.As u urself say in ur post,u have good intuition.Well that

is the basic requirement of being an astrologer.If u have that and u

try sincerely,how can anything prevent u from learning astrology.

RKVedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

<mishra.lalit wrote:

>

> Hi Mr. Javed,

>

> I guessed while posting the message to you that u may be in Army coz

> of indications of owning daring nature. I avoided writing that, u can

> understand i have gained knowledge of basics of astrology and

> finetuning them, I think, i m better in intution than astrology.

>

> Pls. be with us, I feel very good that at least we have got a friend

> in Pakistaan.

>

> Rup Sir and Chandrashejhar Ji are like my true gurus for learning

> astrology, Sunil Naiar Ji also helps me as and when required.

> Same way, Sridhar Govindan Sir also provided guidance when he was

> active in the group.

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada

> <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:

> >

> > Hello Lalit ji,

> >

> > If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to

> remove MR before my name...... :)

> >

> > Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial

> readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many

> gifts..............but after that....... :(

> >

> > Yes I have intrest in history,but not in languages,but I have

> very much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face

> reading,Vedic jyotish type.

> >

> > Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and weak

> memory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I got loss.I

> am in Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in different

> police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in side

> post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good

> track record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our Sir(s)

> could resolve this problem.

> >

> > Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs from

> high ups?

> >

> > Thanks again to prepare my horo.

> >

> > Regds-javed

> >

> > litsol <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > Hello Mr. Javed,

> > I m happy if u call me only " Lalit " , " Ji " sounds very heavy to

> me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship.

> > there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used

> following for making ur's horoscope -

> > Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries

> are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I

> think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females

> though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to

> give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming

> personality, you have interest in history and ancient languages -like

> Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your

> partners will act in ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much

> lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also seen.

> Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is seen but in some

> total u will make enough wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m

> not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have any

> specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only basics

> and learning in their company. You can use ur horo posted by me for

> future reference. only one planet mercury is enemic

> > to you.

> > regards,

> > Lalit

> >

> >

> > Saptamsa (Children)

> >

> > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-

> 1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars

> 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000

> Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to 06-

> Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-

> 2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079

> >

> >

> > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su

> Mo Ve Sa Me

> >

> > Navamsa (Spouse)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " javed_khaanzada "

> > >

> > > Hello Lalit ji,

> > >

> > > My DOB is

> > >

> > > 28-11-1964

> > >

> > > 1620 hrs

> > >

> > > karachi-Pakistan

> > >

> > > Regds-javed

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > reality_v@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > HI Lalit

> > > >

> > > > 13th may 1961

> > > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia

> > > > 2.03 am

> > > >

> > > > rgds

> > > > Su

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > > " litsol " mishra.lalit@

> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna

> (contd)

> > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000

> > > > >

> > > > >Dear Member,

> > > > >

> > > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this

> > > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.

> > > > >

> > > > >regards,

> > > > >Lalit.

> > > > >

> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > > ><reality_v@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Krishenji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very

> > > materiallistic.He

> > > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He

> may

> > > > >even

> > > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to

> face

> > > > >stiff

> > > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his

> opponents.He

> > > may be

> > > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may

> attract

> > > his

> > > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for

> > > > >himself.Health

> > > > > > may prove troublesome.//

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my

> life.

> > > Are

> > > > >these

> > > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal

> planets

> > > > >make a

> > > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where

> > > Kethu

> > > > >is in

> > > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra

> in

> > > Ke's

> > > > >nakshatra.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic.

> > > I've

> > > > >become

> > > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no

> > > > >interest in even

> > > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous

> > > > >financially if this

> > > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this

> > > > >phenomenon. Could

> > > > > > you kindly explain?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > thank you

> > > > > > regards

> > > > > > Su

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > " Rup Krishen Baqaya " <baqayarup@>

> > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna

> (contd)

> > > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of

> Jupiter

> > > and

> > > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the

> > > results of

> > > > >the

> > > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.

> > > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very

> > > > >materiallistic.He

> > > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail

> pleasures.He

> > > may

> > > > >even

> > > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to

> face

> > > > >stiff

> > > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his

> opponents.He

> > > may

> > > > >be

> > > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may

> attract

> > > his

> > > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for

> > > > >himself.Health

> > > > > > >may prove troublesome.

> > > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from

> > > > >legacy,insurance

> > > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or

> > > > >theft.There

> > > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He

> may

> > > get

> > > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion

> > > with

> > > > >family

> > > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The

> behaviour

> > > of

> > > > >the

> > > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are

> > > chances

> > > > >of an

> > > > > > >accident.

> > > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved

> in

> > > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will

> > > possess

> > > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve

> success.He

> > > may

> > > > >become

> > > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances

> may

> > > not

> > > > >prove

> > > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys will

> > > prove

> > > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a

> > > > >piligrimage.

> > > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally

> > > > >tense.There

> > > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards

> will

> > > not

> > > > >be in

> > > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will

> > > not be

> > > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved

> > > > >ones.There is

> > > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be

> worry

> > > on

> > > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in

> social

> > > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.

> > > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public office

> > > and an

> > > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the

> > > > >native.Children's

> > > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face

> some

> > > > >health

> > > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health

> and

> > > may

> > > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding

> > > with

> > > > >spouse

> > > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall

> > > > >relationship

> > > > > > >may be harmonious.

> > > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from

> > > > >profession

> > > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and

> > > > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in

> > > enemity

> > > > >in

> > > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money

> on

> > > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising

> > > attitude

> > > > >and

> > > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the

> > > transit

> > > > >the

> > > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his

> apprehensions

> > > > >about

> > > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.

> > > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through

> dealing

> > > with

> > > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The

> > > wise

> > > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and

> > > enhance

> > > > >his

> > > > > > >social position.He will be independent during this

> period.The

> > > > >marital

> > > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his

> > > friends.

> > > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in

> > > occult

> > > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native

> > > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be

> satisfactory.He

> > > may

> > > > >face

> > > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble

> and

> > > > > > >emotional problems.

> > > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the

> native

> > > will

> > > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be

> > > productive

> > > > >of

> > > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of

> > > > >publishing,communication

> > > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may

> partially

> > > bear

> > > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his

> > > > >brothers and

> > > > > > >sisters.

> > > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work

> > > extremely

> > > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a

> > > lot of

> > > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way

> or

> > > the

> > > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be

> continuous

> > > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material

> > > prosperity.

> > > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve

> material

> > > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new

> > > > >contacts

> > > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract

> the

> > > > >native

> > > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may

> undertake

> > > > >extensive

> > > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could

> face

> > > > >health

> > > > > > >problems.

> > > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of

> > > income

> > > > >may

> > > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some

> form

> > > of

> > > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of

> > > spiritual

> > > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native

> may

> > > > >suffer

> > > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments

> and

> > > > >weak

> > > > > > >eyesight.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > _______________

> > > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @

> > > > >www.eBay.com.au

> > > > > >

> > > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> _______________

> > > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail

> > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?

> > >

> mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho

> > > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Send instant messages to your online friends

> http://uk.messenger.

> >

>

Hello Dear Lalit, Thanks for your comments.Yes I have a army back ground,my grandfather was General of State Alwar,General Fateh Naseeb Khan,my father was major,who got his commision from Dera Doon Military Academy,my both uncles were colonel. So as my lagna sign is aries,and it is also in 5th hs,I have to join army or police,after intermidiate I also cleared my ISSB exam for comission in army,but at that stage my father passed away,I am the elder one in the family,so I decided to forgo.And I think it was the right decision because,since two decades army is loosing its prestige gradually in the public,they should be in barracks not in steel mills,airlines etc........... :) Yes,you have very good intution. Yes,I am happy to get a friend in India,plus non professional expert of jyotish are willingly joining us,and its our duty to respect them and try to learn

from them,after all they are our assests. Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Hi Mr. Javed,I guessed while posting the message to you that u may be in Army coz of indications of owning daring nature. I avoided writing that, u can understand i have gained knowledge of basics of astrology and finetuning them, I think, i m better in intution than astrology.Pls. be with us, I feel very good that at least we have got a friend in Pakistaan.Rup Sir and Chandrashejhar

Ji are like my true gurus for learning astrology, Sunil Naiar Ji also helps me as and when required.Same way, Sridhar Govindan Sir also provided guidance when he was active in the group.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> Hello Lalit ji,> > If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to remove MR before my name...... :)> > Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many gifts..............but after that....... :(> > Yes I have intrest in history,but not in languages,but I have very much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face reading,Vedic jyotish type.> > Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of

concentration and weak memory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I got loss.I am in Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in different police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in side post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good track record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our Sir(s) could resolve this problem.> > Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs from high ups?> > Thanks again to prepare my horo.> > Regds-javed> > litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:> Hello Mr. Javed,> I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship.> there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used following for making ur's horoscope -> Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) ,

Your queries are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming personality, you have interest in history and ancient languages -like Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your partners will act in ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also seen. Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is seen but in some total u will make enough wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have any specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only basics and learning in their company. You can use ur horo posted by me for future reference. only one planet mercury is

enemic> to you.> regards,> Lalit> > > Saptamsa (Children)> > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079 > > > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me > > Navamsa (Spouse)> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada" <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:> >> > Hello Lalit ji,> > > > My DOB is> > > > 28-11-1964> > > > 1620 hrs> > > >

karachi-Pakistan> > > > Regds-javed> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality" > > reality_v@ wrote:> > >> > > HI Lalit> > > > > > 13th may 1961> > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > > 2.03 am> > > > > > rgds> > > Su> > > > > > > > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >

>[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > > >> > > >Dear Member,> > > >> > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this> > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.> > > >> > > >regards,> > > >Lalit.> > > >> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > > ><reality_v@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Krishenji> > > > >> > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very > > materiallistic.He> > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail

pleasures.He may> > > >even> > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > > >stiff> > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He > > may be> > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract > > his> > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > >himself.Health> > > > > may prove troublesome.//> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my life. > > Are> > > >these> > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal planets> > > >make a> > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where

> > Kethu> > > >is in> > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra in > > Ke's> > > >nakshatra.> > > > >> > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic. > > I've> > > >become> > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no> > > >interest in even> > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous> > > >financially if this> > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this> > > >phenomenon. Could> > > > > you kindly explain?> > > > >> > > > > thank you> > > > > regards> > > > > Su> > > > >> > > > >> > >

> > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya" <baqayarup@>> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > > >> > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of Jupiter > > and> > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the > > results of> > > >the> > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.> > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes

very> > > >materiallistic.He> > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He > > may> > > >even> > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > > >stiff> > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He > > may> > > >be> > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract > > his> > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > >himself.Health> > > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from> > > >legacy,insurance> > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or> > >

>theft.There> > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He may > > get> > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion > > with> > > >family> > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The behaviour > > of> > > >the> > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are > > chances> > > >of an> > > > > >accident.> > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved in> > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will > > possess> > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve success.He > > may> > > >become> > > > > >a

philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances may > > not> > > >prove> > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys will > > prove> > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a> > > >piligrimage.> > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally> > > >tense.There> > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards will > > not> > > >be in> > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will > > not be> > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved> > > >ones.There is> > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be worry > > on> >

> > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in social> > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public office > > and an> > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > > >native.Children's> > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face some> > > >health> > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health and > > may> > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding > > with> > > >spouse> > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall> > > >relationship> > > > > >may be harmonious.> > > >

> >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from> > > >profession> > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and> > > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in > > enemity> > > >in> > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money on> > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising > > attitude> > > >and> > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the > > transit> > > >the> > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his apprehensions> > > >about> > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.> > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th

house:-Gain is indicated through dealing > > with> > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The > > wise> > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and > > enhance> > > >his> > > > > >social position.He will be independent during this period.The> > > >marital> > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his > > friends.> > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in > > occult> > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native> > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be satisfactory.He > > may> > > >face> > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by

stomach trouble and> > > > > >emotional problems.> > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the native > > will> > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be > > productive> > > >of> > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of> > > >publishing,communication> > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may partially > > bear> > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his> > > >brothers and> > > > > >sisters.> > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work > > extremely> > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a > > lot of> > > >

> >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way or > > the> > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be continuous> > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material > > prosperity.> > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve material> > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new> > > >contacts> > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract the> > > >native> > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may undertake> > > >extensive> > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could face> > > >health> > > > > >problems.> > > > >

>12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of > > income> > > >may> > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some form > > of> > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of > > spiritual> > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native may> > > >suffer> > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments and> > > >weak> > > > > >eyesight.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > ________> > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @> > > >www.eBay.com.au> > > > >

> > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > ________> > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> > mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> > >> >> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Hello Dear Lalit, I will be thankful,if you kindly prepare my planetry chart,as you prepared for Mamta ji,if you have spare time. Regds-javedRup Krishen Baqaya <baqayarup wrote: Lalit in my opinion you can be a very good astrologer and i am sureyou will be.Ur chart indicates that very clearly.However please do nothurry.Making hurry is ur greatest obstacle in learningastrology.Please remember Rome was not conquered in a day.Nor cananyone learn

astrology in just two years.You are yet to learn the artof prediction.I think u will learn the art of prediction by the timeur venus dasha starts.After that u will urself feel u have learntastrology.As u urself say in ur post,u have good intuition.Well thatis the basic requirement of being an astrologer.If u have that and utry sincerely,how can anything prevent u from learning astrology. RKVedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol"<mishra.lalit wrote:>> Hi Mr. Javed,> > I guessed while posting the message to you that u may be in Army coz > of indications of owning daring nature. I avoided writing that, u can > understand i have gained knowledge of basics of astrology and > finetuning them, I think, i m better in intution than astrology.> > Pls. be with us, I feel very good that at

least we have got a friend > in Pakistaan.> > Rup Sir and Chandrashejhar Ji are like my true gurus for learning > astrology, Sunil Naiar Ji also helps me as and when required.> Same way, Sridhar Govindan Sir also provided guidance when he was > active in the group.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada > <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:> >> > Hello Lalit ji,> > > > If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to > remove MR before my name...... :)> > > > Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial > readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many > gifts..............but after that....... :(> > > > Yes I have intrest in

history,but not in languages,but I have > very much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face > reading,Vedic jyotish type.> > > > Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and weak > memory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I got loss.I > am in Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in different > police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in side > post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good > track record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our Sir(s) > could resolve this problem.> > > > Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs from > high ups?> > > > Thanks again to prepare my horo.> > > > Regds-javed> > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> > Hello Mr. Javed,> > I

m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to > me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship.> > there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used > following for making ur's horoscope -> > Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries > are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I > think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females > though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to > give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming > personality, you have interest in history and ancient languages -like > Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your > partners will act in ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much > lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also seen. > Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is

seen but in some > total u will make enough wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m > not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have any > specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only basics > and learning in their company. You can use ur horo posted by me for > future reference. only one planet mercury is enemic> > to you.> > regards,> > Lalit> > > > > > Saptamsa (Children)> > > > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-> 1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars > 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 > Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to 06-> Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-> 2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079 > > > > > > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su

> Mo Ve Sa Me > > > > Navamsa (Spouse)> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada" > <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello Lalit ji,> > > > > > My DOB is> > > > > > 28-11-1964> > > > > > 1620 hrs> > > > > > karachi-Pakistan> > > > > > Regds-javed> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality" > > > reality_v@ wrote:>

> > >> > > > HI Lalit> > > > > > > > 13th may 1961> > > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > > > 2.03 am> > > > > > > > rgds> > > > Su> > > > > > > > > > > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna> (contd)> > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > > > >> > > > >Dear Member,> > > > >> > > > >Pls. introduce urself to

us and give ur's birth data then this> > > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.> > > > >> > > > >regards,> > > > >Lalit.> > > > >> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > > > ><reality_v@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Krishenji> > > > > >> > > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very > > > materiallistic.He> > > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He > may> > > > >even> > > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to > face> > > > >stiff> >

> > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his > opponents.He > > > may be> > > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may > attract > > > his> > > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > > >himself.Health> > > > > > may prove troublesome.//> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my > life. > > > Are> > > > >these> > > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal > planets> > > > >make a> > > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where > > > Kethu> > > > >is in> > > > > >

natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra > in > > > Ke's> > > > >nakshatra.> > > > > >> > > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic. > > > I've> > > > >become> > > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no> > > > >interest in even> > > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous> > > > >financially if this> > > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this> > > > >phenomenon. Could> > > > > > you kindly explain?> > > > > >> > > > > > thank you> > > > > > regards> > > > > > Su> > > > > >> > > > >

>> > > > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya" <baqayarup@>> > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna> (contd)> > > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > > > >> > > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of > Jupiter > > > and> > > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the > > > results of> > > > >the> > > > > > >next important transit that is that

of of Raahu.> > > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > > > >materiallistic.He> > > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail > pleasures.He > > > may> > > > >even> > > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to > face> > > > >stiff> > > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his > opponents.He > > > may> > > > >be> > > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may > attract > > > his> > > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > > >himself.Health> > > > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > > > >2.Raahu in

the second house:-There may be gain from> > > > >legacy,insurance> > > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or> > > > >theft.There> > > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He > may > > > get> > > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion > > > with> > > > >family> > > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The > behaviour > > > of> > > > >the> > > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are > > > chances> > > > >of an> > > > > > >accident.> > > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved > in>

> > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will > > > possess> > > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve > success.He > > > may> > > > >become> > > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances > may > > > not> > > > >prove> > > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys will > > > prove> > > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a> > > > >piligrimage.> > > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally> > > > >tense.There> > > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards > will > > > not> > >

> >be in> > > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will > > > not be> > > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved> > > > >ones.There is> > > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be > worry > > > on> > > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in > social> > > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public office > > > and an> > > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > > > >native.Children's> > > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face > some> > > >

>health> > > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health > and > > > may> > > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding > > > with> > > > >spouse> > > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall> > > > >relationship> > > > > > >may be harmonious.> > > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from> > > > >profession> > > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and> > > > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in > > > enemity> > > > >in> > > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money >

on> > > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising > > > attitude> > > > >and> > > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the > > > transit> > > > >the> > > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his > apprehensions> > > > >about> > > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.> > > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through > dealing > > > with> > > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The > > > wise> > > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and > > > enhance> > > > >his> > > > > >

>social position.He will be independent during this > period.The> > > > >marital> > > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his > > > friends.> > > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in > > > occult> > > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native> > > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be > satisfactory.He > > > may> > > > >face> > > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble > and> > > > > > >emotional problems.> > > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the > native > > > will> > > > > > >become active.His foreign

dealings and travels will be > > > productive> > > > >of> > > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of> > > > >publishing,communication> > > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may > partially > > > bear> > > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his> > > > >brothers and> > > > > > >sisters.> > > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work > > > extremely> > > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a > > > lot of> > > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way > or > > > the> > > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and

there will be > continuous> > > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material > > > prosperity.> > > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve > material> > > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new> > > > >contacts> > > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract > the> > > > >native> > > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may > undertake> > > > >extensive> > > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could > face> > > > >health> > > > > > >problems.> > > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of >

> > income> > > > >may> > > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some > form > > > of> > > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of > > > spiritual> > > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native > may> > > > >suffer> > > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments > and> > > > >weak> > > > > > >eyesight.> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ________> > > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @> > > >

>www.eBay.com.au> > > > > > > > > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > ________> > > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail > > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> > > > mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> > > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> > > >> > >> > > > > >

> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends > http://uk.messenger.> >> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Hi Mr. Javed,

How r u, We have seen so much troubles today in our neighbouring

country, Let me disclose, I m a great admirer of Prez Mush., he is

great leader of this age, though he is not beyond the weaknesses that

army rulers used to do have. At least he is not corrupt like his

oppnents and this enables him to correct the system at grass root

level. however, we are completely ubknown about what's exactly there

at town and village level. We wish a prosperous and peaceful

pakistaan. However, My intution says, Mrs. Bhutto will come to power

this or that way and artificially she will strengthen her presence.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

<mishra.lalit wrote:

>

> Hi Mr. Javed,

>

> I guessed while posting the message to you that u may be in Army

coz

> of indications of owning daring nature. I avoided writing that, u

can

> understand i have gained knowledge of basics of astrology and

> finetuning them, I think, i m better in intution than astrology.

>

> Pls. be with us, I feel very good that at least we have got a

friend

> in Pakistaan.

>

> Rup Sir and Chandrashejhar Ji are like my true gurus for learning

> astrology, Sunil Naiar Ji also helps me as and when required.

> Same way, Sridhar Govindan Sir also provided guidance when he was

> active in the group.

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

> >

> > Hello Lalit ji,

> >

> > If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to

> remove MR before my name...... :)

> >

> > Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial

> readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many

> gifts..............but after that....... :(

> >

> > Yes I have intrest in history,but not in languages,but I have

> very much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face

> reading,Vedic jyotish type.

> >

> > Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and weak

> memory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I got loss.I

> am in Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in

different

> police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in

side

> post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good

> track record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our Sir

(s)

> could resolve this problem.

> >

> > Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs from

> high ups?

> >

> > Thanks again to prepare my horo.

> >

> > Regds-javed

> >

> > Hello Mr. Javed,

> > I m happy if u call me only " Lalit " , " Ji " sounds very heavy to

> me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship.

> > there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used

> following for making ur's horoscope -

> > Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries

> are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short -

I

> think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females

> though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to

> give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming

> personality, you have interest in history and ancient languages -

> Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your

> partners will act in ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much

> lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also seen.

> Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is seen but in

some

> total u will make enough wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m

> not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have any

> specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only basics

> and learning in their company. You can use ur horo posted by me for

> future reference. only one planet mercury is enemic

> > to you.

> > regards,

> > Lalit

> >

> >

> > Saptamsa (Children)

> >

> > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-

> 1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975

Mars

> 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-

> Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to

06-

> Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-

> 2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079

> >

> >

> > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su

> Mo Ve Sa Me

> >

> > Navamsa (Spouse)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- In

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " javed_khaanzada "

> > >

> > > Hello Lalit ji,

> > >

> > > My DOB is

> > >

> > > 28-11-1964

> > >

> > > 1620 hrs

> > >

> > > karachi-Pakistan

> > >

> > > Regds-javed

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > reality_v@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > HI Lalit

> > > >

> > > > 13th may 1961

> > > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia

> > > > 2.03 am

> > > >

> > > > rgds

> > > > Su

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > > " litsol " mishra.lalit@

> > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna

> (contd)

> > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000

> > > > >

> > > > >Dear Member,

> > > > >

> > > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then

this

> > > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.

> > > > >

> > > > >regards,

> > > > >Lalit.

> > > > >

> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > > ><reality_v@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Krishenji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very

> > > materiallistic.He

> > > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail

pleasures.He

> may

> > > > >even

> > > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to

> face

> > > > >stiff

> > > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his

> opponents.He

> > > may be

> > > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may

> attract

> > > his

> > > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for

> > > > >himself.Health

> > > > > > may prove troublesome.//

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my

> life.

> > > Are

> > > > >these

> > > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal

> planets

> > > > >make a

> > > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where

> > > Kethu

> > > > >is in

> > > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra

> in

> > > Ke's

> > > > >nakshatra.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of

materialistic.

> > > I've

> > > > >become

> > > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve

no

> > > > >interest in even

> > > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous

> > > > >financially if this

> > > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this

> > > > >phenomenon. Could

> > > > > > you kindly explain?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > thank you

> > > > > > regards

> > > > > > Su

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > " Rup Krishen Baqaya " <baqayarup@>

> > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna

> (contd)

> > > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of

> Jupiter

> > > and

> > > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the

> > > results of

> > > > >the

> > > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.

> > > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very

> > > > >materiallistic.He

> > > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail

> pleasures.He

> > > may

> > > > >even

> > > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have

to

> face

> > > > >stiff

> > > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his

> opponents.He

> > > may

> > > > >be

> > > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may

> attract

> > > his

> > > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for

> > > > >himself.Health

> > > > > > >may prove troublesome.

> > > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from

> > > > >legacy,insurance

> > > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending

or

> > > > >theft.There

> > > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He

> may

> > > get

> > > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of

opinion

> > > with

> > > > >family

> > > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The

> behaviour

> > > of

> > > > >the

> > > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are

> > > chances

> > > > >of an

> > > > > > >accident.

> > > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get

involved

> in

> > > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He

will

> > > possess

> > > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve

> success.He

> > > may

> > > > >become

> > > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances

> may

> > > not

> > > > >prove

> > > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys

will

> > > prove

> > > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a

> > > > >piligrimage.

> > > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally

> > > > >tense.There

> > > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards

> will

> > > not

> > > > >be in

> > > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment

will

> > > not be

> > > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved

> > > > >ones.There is

> > > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be

> worry

> > > on

> > > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in

> social

> > > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.

> > > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public

office

> > > and an

> > > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the

> > > > >native.Children's

> > > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may

face

> some

> > > > >health

> > > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory

health

> and

> > > may

> > > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some

misunderstanding

> > > with

> > > > >spouse

> > > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall

> > > > >relationship

> > > > > > >may be harmonious.

> > > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain

from

> > > > >profession

> > > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition

and

> > > > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting

in

> > > enemity

> > > > >in

> > > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste

money

> on

> > > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising

> > > attitude

> > > > >and

> > > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the

> > > transit

> > > > >the

> > > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his

> apprehensions

> > > > >about

> > > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.

> > > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through

> dealing

> > > with

> > > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his

enemies.The

> > > wise

> > > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income

and

> > > enhance

> > > > >his

> > > > > > >social position.He will be independent during this

> period.The

> > > > >marital

> > > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his

> > > friends.

> > > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest

in

> > > occult

> > > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the

native

> > > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be

> satisfactory.He

> > > may

> > > > >face

> > > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach

trouble

> and

> > > > > > >emotional problems.

> > > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the

> native

> > > will

> > > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be

> > > productive

> > > > >of

> > > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of

> > > > >publishing,communication

> > > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may

> partially

> > > bear

> > > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his

> > > > >brothers and

> > > > > > >sisters.

> > > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work

> > > extremely

> > > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face

a

> > > lot of

> > > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one

way

> or

> > > the

> > > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be

> continuous

> > > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material

> > > prosperity.

> > > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve

> material

> > > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish

new

> > > > >contacts

> > > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will

attract

> the

> > > > >native

> > > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may

> undertake

> > > > >extensive

> > > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children

could

> face

> > > > >health

> > > > > > >problems.

> > > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces

of

> > > income

> > > > >may

> > > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some

> form

> > > of

> > > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of

> > > spiritual

> > > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The

native

> may

> > > > >suffer

> > > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart

ailments

> and

> > > > >weak

> > > > > > >eyesight.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free

@

> > > > >www.eBay.com.au

> > > > > >

> > >

http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> _______________

> > > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail

> > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?

> > >

>

> > > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Hello Lalit ji, I am super fit.Yes yesterday was the toubled day,specially for law enforcement agency,again Mr.Sharif has been deported to Saudia,he stayed only 4 hrs at the airport......... janta is confused,what is happening? Yes,Gen Pervez is a genious person,majority of peoples thinks he has broad vision then politicians,since last eight years,he enaged Benazeer and Nawaz Sharif in great trouble,he also divided the opposition (politicians) I also like him,specially his act related with Indo-Pak relations.exchange of delegations,he also provided full independence to print media and electronic media,specially he is always ready face criticism against him. BUT,our country's great problem is corruption,which starts from very high level to grass root level,specially our politicians are thickly involved in it.Many politicians around him are not allowing him to

fully implementation of his policies........... so only one man? what can he do? Now a days he is so weak,therefore he is trying to deal with Benazir.But majority think it will not fullfill............very weak time for Gen Pervez. Have any senior astrologer prepared his Horo? Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Hi Mr. Javed,How r u, We have seen so much troubles today in our neighbouring country, Let me disclose, I m a

great admirer of Prez Mush., he is great leader of this age, though he is not beyond the weaknesses that army rulers used to do have. At least he is not corrupt like his oppnents and this enables him to correct the system at grass root level. however, we are completely ubknown about what's exactly there at town and village level. We wish a prosperous and peaceful pakistaan. However, My intution says, Mrs. Bhutto will come to power this or that way and artificially she will strengthen her presence.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> Hi Mr. Javed,> > I guessed while posting the message to you that u may be in Army coz > of indications of owning daring nature. I avoided writing that, u can > understand i have gained knowledge of

basics of astrology and > finetuning them, I think, i m better in intution than astrology.> > Pls. be with us, I feel very good that at least we have got a friend > in Pakistaan.> > Rup Sir and Chandrashejhar Ji are like my true gurus for learning > astrology, Sunil Naiar Ji also helps me as and when required.> Same way, Sridhar Govindan Sir also provided guidance when he was > active in the group.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada > <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:> >> > Hello Lalit ji,> > > > If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to > remove MR before my name...... :)> > > > Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial >

readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many > gifts..............but after that....... :(> > > > Yes I have intrest in history,but not in languages,but I have > very much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face > reading,Vedic jyotish type.> > > > Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and weak > memory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I got loss.I > am in Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in different > police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in side > post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good > track record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our Sir(s) > could resolve this problem.> > > > Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs from > high ups?> > > > Thanks again

to prepare my horo.> > > > Regds-javed> > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> > Hello Mr. Javed,> > I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to > me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship.> > there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used > following for making ur's horoscope -> > Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries > are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I > think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females > though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to > give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming > personality, you have interest in history and ancient languages -like > Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your > partners will act in ur's

favor. but chart shows u r not very much > lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also seen. > Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is seen but in some > total u will make enough wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m > not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have any > specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only basics > and learning in their company. You can use ur horo posted by me for > future reference. only one planet mercury is enemic> > to you.> > regards,> > Lalit> > > > > > Saptamsa (Children)> > > > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-> 1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars > 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 > Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to 06-> Feb-2035

Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-> 2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079 > > > > > > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su > Mo Ve Sa Me > > > > Navamsa (Spouse)> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada" > <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello Lalit ji,> > > > > > My DOB is> > > > > > 28-11-1964> > > > > > 1620 hrs> > > > > > karachi-Pakistan> > > > > > Regds-javed> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality" > > > reality_v@ wrote:> > > >> > > > HI Lalit> > > > > > > > 13th may 1961> > > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > > > 2.03 am> > > > > > > > rgds> > > > Su> > > > > > > > > > > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna> (contd)> >

> > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > > > >> > > > >Dear Member,> > > > >> > > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this> > > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.> > > > >> > > > >regards,> > > > >Lalit.> > > > >> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > > > ><reality_v@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Krishenji> > > > > >> > > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very > > > materiallistic.He> > > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail

pleasures.He > may> > > > >even> > > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to > face> > > > >stiff> > > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his > opponents.He > > > may be> > > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may > attract > > > his> > > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > > >himself.Health> > > > > > may prove troublesome.//> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my > life. > > > Are> > > > >these> > > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal >

planets> > > > >make a> > > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where > > > Kethu> > > > >is in> > > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra > in > > > Ke's> > > > >nakshatra.> > > > > >> > > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic. > > > I've> > > > >become> > > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no> > > > >interest in even> > > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous> > > > >financially if this> > > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this> > > > >phenomenon. Could> > > > > >

you kindly explain?> > > > > >> > > > > > thank you> > > > > > regards> > > > > > Su> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya" <baqayarup@>> > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna> (contd)> > > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > > > >> > > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of > Jupiter > >

> and> > > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the > > > results of> > > > >the> > > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.> > > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > > > >materiallistic.He> > > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail > pleasures.He > > > may> > > > >even> > > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to > face> > > > >stiff> > > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his > opponents.He > > > may> > > > >be> > > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may > attract > > >

his> > > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > > >himself.Health> > > > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from> > > > >legacy,insurance> > > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or> > > > >theft.There> > > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He > may > > > get> > > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion > > > with> > > > >family> > > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The > behaviour > > > of> > > > >the> > > > > > >native may be

unconventional and uncontrolled.There are > > > chances> > > > >of an> > > > > > >accident.> > > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved > in> > > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will > > > possess> > > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve > success.He > > > may> > > > >become> > > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances > may > > > not> > > > >prove> > > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys will > > > prove> > > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a> > > >

>piligrimage.> > > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally> > > > >tense.There> > > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards > will > > > not> > > > >be in> > > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will > > > not be> > > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved> > > > >ones.There is> > > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be > worry > > > on> > > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in > social> > > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public

office > > > and an> > > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > > > >native.Children's> > > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face > some> > > > >health> > > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health > and > > > may> > > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding > > > with> > > > >spouse> > > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall> > > > >relationship> > > > > > >may be harmonious.> > > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from> > > > >profession> > > > > >

>is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and> > > > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in > > > enemity> > > > >in> > > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money > on> > > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising > > > attitude> > > > >and> > > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the > > > transit> > > > >the> > > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his > apprehensions> > > > >about> > > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.> > > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through >

dealing > > > with> > > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The > > > wise> > > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and > > > enhance> > > > >his> > > > > > >social position.He will be independent during this > period.The> > > > >marital> > > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his > > > friends.> > > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in > > > occult> > > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native> > > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be > satisfactory.He > > > may> > > > >face>

> > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble > and> > > > > > >emotional problems.> > > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the > native > > > will> > > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be > > > productive> > > > >of> > > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of> > > > >publishing,communication> > > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may > partially > > > bear> > > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his> > > > >brothers and> > > > > > >sisters.> > > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to

work > > > extremely> > > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a > > > lot of> > > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way > or > > > the> > > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be > continuous> > > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material > > > prosperity.> > > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve > material> > > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new> > > > >contacts> > > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract > the> > > > >native> > > > > > >easily and he may get involved

romantically.He may > undertake> > > > >extensive> > > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could > face> > > > >health> > > > > > >problems.> > > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of > > > income> > > > >may> > > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some > form > > > of> > > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of > > > spiritual> > > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native > may> > > > >suffer> > > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments > and> > > > >weak>

> > > > > >eyesight.> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ________> > > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @> > > > >www.eBay.com.au> > > > > > > > > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > ________> > > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail > > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> > > > mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> > > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends > http://uk.messenger.> >> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Yes, Javed Shab,

I have read his biography , he is genious and clever too, he has

demonstrated that he had better vision and talent than our legendry

prime minister Atal Bihari Bajpai.

He looked quite professional in dealing with economic and financial

matters, it was not expected by a soldier.

He has good diplomatic qualities and high level of confidence, he is

not so weak, rather he is looking for weak politicians to shield

himself, you will see, something happens between gen and mrs. bhutto.

can u provide gen's birth details tp us, group may discuss that with

great interest.

regards,

Lalit

<javed_khaanzada wrote:

>

> Hello Lalit ji,

>

> I am super fit.Yes yesterday was the toubled day,specially for

law enforcement agency,again Mr.Sharif has been deported to

Saudia,he stayed only 4 hrs at the airport......... janta is

confused,what is happening?

>

> Yes,Gen Pervez is a genious person,majority of peoples thinks

he has broad vision then politicians,since last eight years,he

enaged Benazeer and Nawaz Sharif in great trouble,he also divided

the opposition (politicians) I also like him,specially his act

related with Indo-Pak relations.exchange of delegations,he also

provided full independence to print media and electronic

media,specially he is always ready face criticism against him.

>

> BUT,our country's great problem is corruption,which starts from

very high level to grass root level,specially our politicians are

thickly involved in it.Many politicians around him are not allowing

him to fully implementation of his policies........... so only one

man? what can he do? Now a days he is so weak,therefore he is trying

to deal with Benazir.But majority think it will not

fullfill............very weak time for Gen Pervez.

>

> Have any senior astrologer prepared his Horo?

>

> Regds-javed

>

> Hi Mr. Javed,

>

> How r u, We have seen so much troubles today in our neighbouring

> country, Let me disclose, I m a great admirer of Prez Mush., he is

> great leader of this age, though he is not beyond the weaknesses

that

> army rulers used to do have. At least he is not corrupt like his

> oppnents and this enables him to correct the system at grass root

> level. however, we are completely ubknown about what's exactly

there

> at town and village level. We wish a prosperous and peaceful

> pakistaan. However, My intution says, Mrs. Bhutto will come to

power

> this or that way and artificially she will strengthen her presence.

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi Mr. Javed,

> >

> > I guessed while posting the message to you that u may be in Army

> coz

> > of indications of owning daring nature. I avoided writing that,

u

> can

> > understand i have gained knowledge of basics of astrology and

> > finetuning them, I think, i m better in intution than astrology.

> >

> > Pls. be with us, I feel very good that at least we have got a

> friend

> > in Pakistaan.

> >

> > Rup Sir and Chandrashejhar Ji are like my true gurus for

learning

> > astrology, Sunil Naiar Ji also helps me as and when required.

> > Same way, Sridhar Govindan Sir also provided guidance when he

was

> > active in the group.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada

> > <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hello Lalit ji,

> > >

> > > If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to

> > remove MR before my name...... :)

> > >

> > > Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial

> > readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many

> > gifts..............but after that....... :(

> > >

> > > Yes I have intrest in history,but not in languages,but I have

> > very much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face

> > reading,Vedic jyotish type.

> > >

> > > Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and weak

> > memory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I got

loss.I

> > am in Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in

> different

> > police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in

> side

> > post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good

> > track record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our

Sir

> (s)

> > could resolve this problem.

> > >

> > > Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs from

> > high ups?

> > >

> > > Thanks again to prepare my horo.

> > >

> > > Regds-javed

> > >

> > > litsol <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > > Hello Mr. Javed,

> > > I m happy if u call me only " Lalit " , " Ji " sounds very heavy to

> > me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship.

> > > there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used

> > following for making ur's horoscope -

> > > Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your

queries

> > are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short -

> I

> > think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females

> > though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like

to

> > give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming

> > personality, you have interest in history and ancient languages -

> like

> > Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your

> > partners will act in ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very

much

> > lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also seen.

> > Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is seen but in

> some

> > total u will make enough wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort.

I m

> > not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have

any

> > specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only

basics

> > and learning in their company. You can use ur horo posted by me

for

> > future reference. only one planet mercury is enemic

> > > to you.

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit

> > >

> > >

> > > Saptamsa (Children)

> > >

> > > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-

> > 1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975

> Mars

> > 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-

> 2000

> > Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to

> 06-

> > Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-

> > 2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079

> > >

> > >

> > > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su

> > Mo Ve Sa Me

> > >

> > > Navamsa (Spouse)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- In

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " javed_khaanzada "

> > <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hello Lalit ji,

> > > >

> > > > My DOB is

> > > >

> > > > 28-11-1964

> > > >

> > > > 1620 hrs

> > > >

> > > > karachi-Pakistan

> > > >

> > > > Regds-javed

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > > reality_v@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > HI Lalit

> > > > >

> > > > > 13th may 1961

> > > > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia

> > > > > 2.03 am

> > > > >

> > > > > rgds

> > > > > Su

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > " litsol " mishra.lalit@

> > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from

Lagna

> > (contd)

> > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Dear Member,

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then

> this

> > > > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >regards,

> > > > > >Lalit.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v

reality "

> > > > > ><reality_v@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Krishenji

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very

> > > > materiallistic.He

> > > > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail

> pleasures.He

> > may

> > > > > >even

> > > > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have

to

> > face

> > > > > >stiff

> > > > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his

> > opponents.He

> > > > may be

> > > > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may

> > attract

> > > > his

> > > > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for

> > > > > >himself.Health

> > > > > > > may prove troublesome.//

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to

my

> > life.

> > > > Are

> > > > > >these

> > > > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting

natal

> > planets

> > > > > >make a

> > > > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba

where

> > > > Kethu

> > > > > >is in

> > > > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and

Ra

> > in

> > > > Ke's

> > > > > >nakshatra.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of

> materialistic.

> > > > I've

> > > > > >become

> > > > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way.

Hve

> no

> > > > > >interest in even

> > > > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous

> > > > > >financially if this

> > > > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this

> > > > > >phenomenon. Could

> > > > > > > you kindly explain?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > thank you

> > > > > > > regards

> > > > > > > Su

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > " Rup Krishen Baqaya " <baqayarup@>

> > > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from

Lagna

> > (contd)

> > > > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of

> > Jupiter

> > > > and

> > > > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give

the

> > > > results of

> > > > > >the

> > > > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.

> > > > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very

> > > > > >materiallistic.He

> > > > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail

> > pleasures.He

> > > > may

> > > > > >even

> > > > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may

have

> to

> > face

> > > > > >stiff

> > > > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his

> > opponents.He

> > > > may

> > > > > >be

> > > > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may

> > attract

> > > > his

> > > > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name

for

> > > > > >himself.Health

> > > > > > > >may prove troublesome.

> > > > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from

> > > > > >legacy,insurance

> > > > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of

overspending

> or

> > > > > >theft.There

> > > > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the

native.He

> > may

> > > > get

> > > > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of

> opinion

> > > > with

> > > > > >family

> > > > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The

> > behaviour

> > > > of

> > > > > >the

> > > > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There

are

> > > > chances

> > > > > >of an

> > > > > > > >accident.

> > > > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get

> involved

> > in

> > > > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He

> will

> > > > possess

> > > > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve

> > success.He

> > > > may

> > > > > >become

> > > > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and

acquiantances

> > may

> > > > not

> > > > > >prove

> > > > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys

> will

> > > > prove

> > > > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a

> > > > > >piligrimage.

> > > > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain

mentally

> > > > > >tense.There

> > > > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in

vocation.Rewards

> > will

> > > > not

> > > > > >be in

> > > > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment

> will

> > > > not be

> > > > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his

loved

> > > > > >ones.There is

> > > > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may

be

> > worry

> > > > on

> > > > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in

> > social

> > > > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.

> > > > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public

> office

> > > > and an

> > > > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the

> > > > > >native.Children's

> > > > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may

> face

> > some

> > > > > >health

> > > > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory

> health

> > and

> > > > may

> > > > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some

> misunderstanding

> > > > with

> > > > > >spouse

> > > > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the

overall

> > > > > >relationship

> > > > > > > >may be harmonious.

> > > > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and

gain

> from

> > > > > >profession

> > > > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy

competition

> and

> > > > > > > >disharmonious relationship with

subordinates,resulting

> in

> > > > enemity

> > > > > >in

> > > > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste

> money

> > on

> > > > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an

uncompromising

> > > > attitude

> > > > > >and

> > > > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of

the

> > > > transit

> > > > > >the

> > > > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his

> > apprehensions

> > > > > >about

> > > > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set

aside.

> > > > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through

> > dealing

> > > > with

> > > > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his

> enemies.The

> > > > wise

> > > > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income

> and

> > > > enhance

> > > > > >his

> > > > > > > >social position.He will be independent during this

> > period.The

> > > > > >marital

> > > > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of

his

> > > > friends.

> > > > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take

interest

> in

> > > > occult

> > > > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the

> native

> > > > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be

> > satisfactory.He

> > > > may

> > > > > >face

> > > > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach

> trouble

> > and

> > > > > > > >emotional problems.

> > > > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the

> > native

> > > > will

> > > > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will

be

> > > > productive

> > > > > >of

> > > > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of

> > > > > >publishing,communication

> > > > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may

> > partially

> > > > bear

> > > > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with

his

> > > > > >brothers and

> > > > > > > >sisters.

> > > > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to

work

> > > > extremely

> > > > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to

face

> a

> > > > lot of

> > > > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one

> way

> > or

> > > > the

> > > > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be

> > continuous

> > > > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material

> > > > prosperity.

> > > > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve

> > material

> > > > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may

establish

> new

> > > > > >contacts

> > > > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will

> attract

> > the

> > > > > >native

> > > > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may

> > undertake

> > > > > >extensive

> > > > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children

> could

> > face

> > > > > >health

> > > > > > > >problems.

> > > > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret

sorces

> of

> > > > income

> > > > > >may

> > > > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in

some

> > form

> > > > of

> > > > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form

of

> > > > spiritual

> > > > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The

> native

> > may

> > > > > >suffer

> > > > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart

> ailments

> > and

> > > > > >weak

> > > > > > > >eyesight.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > >

> ________

> > > > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for

free

> @

> > > > > >www.eBay.com.au

> > > > > > >

> > > >

> http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > ________

> > > > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail

> > > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?

> > > >

> >

>

> > > > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Send instant messages to your online friends

> > http://uk.messenger.

> > >

>

Hello Lalit ji, Mr.Liaqat Sibtain,vedic astrologer based in Karachi,who also relay live show at a private TV channel twice a week,was called by Gen Pervez in last May,when the tussle was extreme between hin and Chief Justice of Pakistan. Mr.Liaqat stayed at Islamabd,also prepared his horo,and also gave some advices. I have good relations with Mr.Liaqat,his father belong from Shahabad.After one month he disclosed about his visit,he only told him,that he had Mars,Mahadasha since last seven years,which was in his favour,but now he is under Mahadasha of Rahu.Which will create problem for him,specially in 2008. Actually,Mr Liaquat does not know english,neither he use net,but he has good experience of vedic jyotish,which was transfered by his father,Mr Sibtain Qureshi,who learnt it from a

well known Guru of Shahabad in between 1930 to 1940. I will try to get his birth particulars from Mr.Liaqat,it would be an intresting debate. Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Yes, Javed Shab,I have read his biography , he is genious and clever too, he has demonstrated that he had better vision and talent than our legendry prime minister Atal Bihari Bajpai.He looked quite professional in dealing with economic and financial matters, it

was not expected by a soldier.He has good diplomatic qualities and high level of confidence, he is not so weak, rather he is looking for weak politicians to shield himself, you will see, something happens between gen and mrs. bhutto.can u provide gen's birth details tp us, group may discuss that with great interest.regards,LalitVedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> Hello Lalit ji,> > I am super fit.Yes yesterday was the toubled day,specially for law enforcement agency,again Mr.Sharif has been deported to Saudia,he stayed only 4 hrs at the airport......... janta is confused,what is happening?> > Yes,Gen Pervez is a genious person,majority of peoples thinks he has broad vision then politicians,since last eight

years,he enaged Benazeer and Nawaz Sharif in great trouble,he also divided the opposition (politicians) I also like him,specially his act related with Indo-Pak relations.exchange of delegations,he also provided full independence to print media and electronic media,specially he is always ready face criticism against him.> > BUT,our country's great problem is corruption,which starts from very high level to grass root level,specially our politicians are thickly involved in it.Many politicians around him are not allowing him to fully implementation of his policies........... so only one man? what can he do? Now a days he is so weak,therefore he is trying to deal with Benazir.But majority think it will not fullfill............very weak time for Gen Pervez.> > Have any senior astrologer prepared his Horo?> > Regds-javed> > litsol <mishra.lalit

wrote:> Hi Mr. Javed,> > How r u, We have seen so much troubles today in our neighbouring > country, Let me disclose, I m a great admirer of Prez Mush., he is > great leader of this age, though he is not beyond the weaknesses that > army rulers used to do have. At least he is not corrupt like his > oppnents and this enables him to correct the system at grass root > level. however, we are completely ubknown about what's exactly there > at town and village level. We wish a prosperous and peaceful > pakistaan. However, My intution says, Mrs. Bhutto will come to power > this or that way and artificially she will strengthen her presence.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> >>

> Hi Mr. Javed,> > > > I guessed while posting the message to you that u may be in Army > coz > > of indications of owning daring nature. I avoided writing that, u > can > > understand i have gained knowledge of basics of astrology and > > finetuning them, I think, i m better in intution than astrology.> > > > Pls. be with us, I feel very good that at least we have got a > friend > > in Pakistaan.> > > > Rup Sir and Chandrashejhar Ji are like my true gurus for learning > > astrology, Sunil Naiar Ji also helps me as and when required.> > Same way, Sridhar Govindan Sir also provided guidance when he was > > active in the group.> > > > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada > > <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello Lalit ji,> > > > > > If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to > > remove MR before my name...... :)> > > > > > Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial > > readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many > > gifts..............but after that....... :(> > > > > > Yes I have intrest in history,but not in languages,but I have > > very much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face > > reading,Vedic jyotish type.> > > > > > Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and weak > > memory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I

got loss.I > > am in Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in > different > > police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in > side > > post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good > > track record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our Sir> (s) > > could resolve this problem.> > > > > > Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs from > > high ups?> > > > > > Thanks again to prepare my horo.> > > > > > Regds-javed> > > > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> > > Hello Mr. Javed,> > > I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to > > me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship.> > > there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2

are in Sindh, I have used > > following for making ur's horoscope -> > > Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries > > are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short -> I > > think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females > > though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to > > give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming > > personality, you have interest in history and ancient languages -> like > > Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your > > partners will act in ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much > > lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also seen. > > Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is seen but in > some > > total u will make enough wealth and w'd lead a

life of comfort. I m > > not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have any > > specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only basics > > and learning in their company. You can use ur horo posted by me for > > future reference. only one planet mercury is enemic> > > to you.> > > regards,> > > Lalit> > > > > > > > > Saptamsa (Children)> > > > > > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-> > 1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 > Mars > > 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-> 2000 > > Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to > 06-> > Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-> > 2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079 > > > > >

> > > > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su > > Mo Ve Sa Me > > > > > > Navamsa (Spouse)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada" > > <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Hello Lalit ji,> > > > > > > > My DOB is> > > > > > > > 28-11-1964> > > > > > > > 1620 hrs> > > > > > > > karachi-Pakistan> > > > > > > > Regds-javed> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality" > > > > reality_v@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > HI Lalit> > > > > > > > > > 13th may 1961> > > > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > > > > 2.03 am> > > > > > > > > > rgds> > > > > Su> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >

> > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna> > (contd)> > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > > > > >> > > > > >Dear Member,> > > > > >> > > > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then > this> > > > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.> > > > > >> > > > > >regards,> > > > > >Lalit.> > > > > >> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > > > > ><reality_v@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Krishenji> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very > > > > materiallistic.He> > > > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail > pleasures.He > > may> > > > > >even> > > > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to > > face> > > > > >stiff> > > > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his > > opponents.He > > > > may be> > > > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may > > attract > > > > his> > > > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > > > >himself.Health> > > > > > > may prove troublesome.//> > > > > > >>

> > > > > >> > > > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my > > life. > > > > Are> > > > > >these> > > > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal > > planets> > > > > >make a> > > > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where > > > > Kethu> > > > > >is in> > > > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra > > in > > > > Ke's> > > > > >nakshatra.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of > materialistic. > > > > I've> > > > > >become> > > > > > >

intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve > no> > > > > >interest in even> > > > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous> > > > > >financially if this> > > > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this> > > > > >phenomenon. Could> > > > > > > you kindly explain?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > thank you> > > > > > > regards> > > > > > > Su> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya" <baqayarup@>> > > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > >

> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna> > (contd)> > > > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of > > Jupiter > > > > and> > > > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the > > > > results of> > > > > >the> > > > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.> > > > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > > > > >materiallistic.He> > > > > >

> >craves for success,worldly status and materail > > pleasures.He > > > > may> > > > > >even> > > > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have > to > > face> > > > > >stiff> > > > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his > > opponents.He > > > > may> > > > > >be> > > > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may > > attract > > > > his> > > > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > > > >himself.Health> > > > > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from> > > > >

>legacy,insurance> > > > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending > or> > > > > >theft.There> > > > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He > > may > > > > get> > > > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of > opinion > > > > with> > > > > >family> > > > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The > > behaviour > > > > of> > > > > >the> > > > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are > > > > chances> > > > > >of an> > > > > > > >accident.> > > > > > > >3.Raahu in the third

house:-The native could get > involved > > in> > > > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He > will > > > > possess> > > > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve > > success.He > > > > may> > > > > >become> > > > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances > > may > > > > not> > > > > >prove> > > > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys > will > > > > prove> > > > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a> > > > > >piligrimage.> > > > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally> > >

> > >tense.There> > > > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards > > will > > > > not> > > > > >be in> > > > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment > will > > > > not be> > > > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved> > > > > >ones.There is> > > > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be > > worry > > > > on> > > > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in > > social> > > > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public > office > > >

> and an> > > > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > > > > >native.Children's> > > > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may > face > > some> > > > > >health> > > > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory > health > > and > > > > may> > > > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some > misunderstanding > > > > with> > > > > >spouse> > > > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall> > > > > >relationship> > > > > > > >may be harmonious.> > > > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain >

from> > > > > >profession> > > > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition > and> > > > > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting > in > > > > enemity> > > > > >in> > > > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste > money > > on> > > > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising > > > > attitude> > > > > >and> > > > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the > > > > transit> > > > > >the> > > > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his > > apprehensions> > > > > >about> >

> > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.> > > > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through > > dealing > > > > with> > > > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his > enemies.The > > > > wise> > > > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income > and > > > > enhance> > > > > >his> > > > > > > >social position.He will be independent during this > > period.The> > > > > >marital> > > > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his > > > > friends.> > > > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest > in > > > >

occult> > > > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the > native> > > > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be > > satisfactory.He > > > > may> > > > > >face> > > > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach > trouble > > and> > > > > > > >emotional problems.> > > > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the > > native > > > > will> > > > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be > > > > productive> > > > > >of> > > > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of> > > > > >publishing,communication> >

> > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may > > partially > > > > bear> > > > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his> > > > > >brothers and> > > > > > > >sisters.> > > > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work > > > > extremely> > > > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face > a > > > > lot of> > > > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one > way > > or > > > > the> > > > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be > > continuous> > > > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material

> > > > prosperity.> > > > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve > > material> > > > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish > new> > > > > >contacts> > > > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will > attract > > the> > > > > >native> > > > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may > > undertake> > > > > >extensive> > > > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children > could > > face> > > > > >health> > > > > > > >problems.> > > > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces > of >

> > > income> > > > > >may> > > > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some > > form > > > > of> > > > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of > > > > spiritual> > > > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The > native > > may> > > > > >suffer> > > > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart > ailments > > and> > > > > >weak> > > > > > > >eyesight.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ________> >

> > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free > @> > > > > >www.eBay.com.au> > > > > > > > > > > > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ________> > > > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail > > > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> > > > > > >

mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> > > > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends > > http://uk.messenger.> > >> >> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Dear Mr. Javed,

pls. try to collect time and place of birth, date of birth i think i

have seen in his autobiography or somewhere else.

Pls. remove repetition of Re in the Subject Line of the messages,

Your's messages are going to Spam Box. I dont understand the reason.

regards,

Lalit.

<javed_khaanzada wrote:

>

> Hello Lalit ji,

>

> Mr.Liaqat Sibtain,vedic astrologer based in Karachi,who also

relay live show at a private TV channel twice a week,was called by

Gen Pervez in last May,when the tussle was extreme between hin and

Chief Justice of Pakistan.

>

> Mr.Liaqat stayed at Islamabd,also prepared his horo,and also

gave some advices.

>

> I have good relations with Mr.Liaqat,his father belong from

Shahabad.After one month he disclosed about his visit,he only told

him,that he had Mars,Mahadasha since last seven years,which was in

his favour,but now he is under Mahadasha of Rahu.Which will create

problem for him,specially in 2008.

>

>

>

> Actually,Mr Liaquat does not know english,neither he use net,but

he has good experience of vedic jyotish,which was transfered by his

father,Mr Sibtain Qureshi,who learnt it from a well known Guru of

Shahabad in between 1930 to 1940.

>

> I will try to get his birth particulars from Mr.Liaqat,it would

be an intresting debate.

>

> Regds-javed

>

> Yes, Javed Shab,

>

> I have read his biography , he is genious and clever too, he has

> demonstrated that he had better vision and talent than our legendry

> prime minister Atal Bihari Bajpai.

>

> He looked quite professional in dealing with economic and financial

> matters, it was not expected by a soldier.

>

> He has good diplomatic qualities and high level of confidence, he

is

> not so weak, rather he is looking for weak politicians to shield

> himself, you will see, something happens between gen and mrs.

bhutto.

>

> can u provide gen's birth details tp us, group may discuss that

with

> great interest.

>

> regards,

> Lalit

>

> >

> > Hello Lalit ji,

> >

> > I am super fit.Yes yesterday was the toubled day,specially for

> law enforcement agency,again Mr.Sharif has been deported to

> Saudia,he stayed only 4 hrs at the airport......... janta is

> confused,what is happening?

> >

> > Yes,Gen Pervez is a genious person,majority of peoples thinks

> he has broad vision then politicians,since last eight years,he

> enaged Benazeer and Nawaz Sharif in great trouble,he also divided

> the opposition (politicians) I also like him,specially his act

> related with Indo-Pak relations.exchange of delegations,he also

> provided full independence to print media and electronic

> media,specially he is always ready face criticism against him.

> >

> > BUT,our country's great problem is corruption,which starts from

> very high level to grass root level,specially our politicians are

> thickly involved in it.Many politicians around him are not allowing

> him to fully implementation of his policies........... so only one

> man? what can he do? Now a days he is so weak,therefore he is

trying

> to deal with Benazir.But majority think it will not

> fullfill............very weak time for Gen Pervez.

> >

> > Have any senior astrologer prepared his Horo?

> >

> > Regds-javed

> >

> > Hi Mr. Javed,

> >

> > How r u, We have seen so much troubles today in our neighbouring

> > country, Let me disclose, I m a great admirer of Prez Mush., he

is

> > great leader of this age, though he is not beyond the weaknesses

> that

> > army rulers used to do have. At least he is not corrupt like his

> > oppnents and this enables him to correct the system at grass root

> > level. however, we are completely ubknown about what's exactly

> there

> > at town and village level. We wish a prosperous and peaceful

> > pakistaan. However, My intution says, Mrs. Bhutto will come to

> power

> > this or that way and artificially she will strengthen her

presence.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi Mr. Javed,

> > >

> > > I guessed while posting the message to you that u may be in

Army

> > coz

> > > of indications of owning daring nature. I avoided writing that,

> u

> > can

> > > understand i have gained knowledge of basics of astrology and

> > > finetuning them, I think, i m better in intution than astrology.

> > >

> > > Pls. be with us, I feel very good that at least we have got a

> > friend

> > > in Pakistaan.

> > >

> > > Rup Sir and Chandrashejhar Ji are like my true gurus for

> learning

> > > astrology, Sunil Naiar Ji also helps me as and when required.

> > > Same way, Sridhar Govindan Sir also provided guidance when he

> was

> > > active in the group.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit.

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed

khaanzada

> > > <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hello Lalit ji,

> > > >

> > > > If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to

> > > remove MR before my name...... :)

> > > >

> > > > Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial

> > > readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many

> > > gifts..............but after that....... :(

> > > >

> > > > Yes I have intrest in history,but not in languages,but I have

> > > very much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face

> > > reading,Vedic jyotish type.

> > > >

> > > > Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and weak

> > > memory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I got

> loss.I

> > > am in Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in

> > different

> > > police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in

> > side

> > > post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very

good

> > > track record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our

> Sir

> > (s)

> > > could resolve this problem.

> > > >

> > > > Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs

from

> > > high ups?

> > > >

> > > > Thanks again to prepare my horo.

> > > >

> > > > Regds-javed

> > > >

> > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > > > Hello Mr. Javed,

> > > > I m happy if u call me only " Lalit " , " Ji " sounds very heavy

to

> > > me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship.

> > > > there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used

> > > following for making ur's horoscope -

> > > > Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your

> queries

> > > are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in

short -

>

> > I

> > > think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females

> > > though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like

> to

> > > give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming

> > > personality, you have interest in history and ancient

languages -

> > like

> > > Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your

> > > partners will act in ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very

> much

> > > lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also

seen.

> > > Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is seen but in

> > some

> > > total u will make enough wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort.

> I m

> > > not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have

> any

> > > specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only

> basics

> > > and learning in their company. You can use ur horo posted by me

> for

> > > future reference. only one planet mercury is enemic

> > > > to you.

> > > > regards,

> > > > Lalit

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Saptamsa (Children)

> > > >

> > > > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-

> > > 1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975

> > Mars

> > > 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-

> > 2000

> > > Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to

> > 06-

> > > Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-

> > > 2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su

> > > Mo Ve Sa Me

> > > >

> > > > Navamsa (Spouse)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- In

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " javed_khaanzada "

> > > <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Hello Lalit ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > My DOB is

> > > > >

> > > > > 28-11-1964

> > > > >

> > > > > 1620 hrs

> > > > >

> > > > > karachi-Pakistan

> > > > >

> > > > > Regds-javed

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v

reality "

> > > > > reality_v@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > HI Lalit

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 13th may 1961

> > > > > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia

> > > > > > 2.03 am

> > > > > >

> > > > > > rgds

> > > > > > Su

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > " litsol " mishra.lalit@

> > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from

> Lagna

> > > (contd)

> > > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >Dear Member,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data

then

> > this

> > > > > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >regards,

> > > > > > >Lalit.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v

> reality "

> > > > > > ><reality_v@> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Krishenji

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very

> > > > > materiallistic.He

> > > > > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail

> > pleasures.He

> > > may

> > > > > > >even

> > > > > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may

have

> to

> > > face

> > > > > > >stiff

> > > > > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his

> > > opponents.He

> > > > > may be

> > > > > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may

> > > attract

> > > > > his

> > > > > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name

for

> > > > > > >himself.Health

> > > > > > > > may prove troublesome.//

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to

> my

> > > life.

> > > > > Are

> > > > > > >these

> > > > > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting

> natal

> > > planets

> > > > > > >make a

> > > > > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba

> where

> > > > > Kethu

> > > > > > >is in

> > > > > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra

and

> Ra

> > > in

> > > > > Ke's

> > > > > > >nakshatra.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of

> > materialistic.

> > > > > I've

> > > > > > >become

> > > > > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way.

> Hve

> > no

> > > > > > >interest in even

> > > > > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially

disastrous

> > > > > > >financially if this

> > > > > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this

> > > > > > >phenomenon. Could

> > > > > > > > you kindly explain?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > thank you

> > > > > > > > regards

> > > > > > > > Su

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > " Rup Krishen Baqaya " <baqayarup@>

> > > > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from

> Lagna

> > > (contd)

> > > > > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of

> > > Jupiter

> > > > > and

> > > > > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give

> the

> > > > > results of

> > > > > > >the

> > > > > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.

> > > > > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very

> > > > > > >materiallistic.He

> > > > > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail

> > > pleasures.He

> > > > > may

> > > > > > >even

> > > > > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may

> have

> > to

> > > face

> > > > > > >stiff

> > > > > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his

> > > opponents.He

> > > > > may

> > > > > > >be

> > > > > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may

> > > attract

> > > > > his

> > > > > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name

> for

> > > > > > >himself.Health

> > > > > > > > >may prove troublesome.

> > > > > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from

> > > > > > >legacy,insurance

> > > > > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of

> overspending

> > or

> > > > > > >theft.There

> > > > > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the

> native.He

> > > may

> > > > > get

> > > > > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of

> > opinion

> > > > > with

> > > > > > >family

> > > > > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The

> > > behaviour

> > > > > of

> > > > > > >the

> > > > > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There

> are

> > > > > chances

> > > > > > >of an

> > > > > > > > >accident.

> > > > > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get

> > involved

> > > in

> > > > > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims

now.He

> > will

> > > > > possess

> > > > > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve

> > > success.He

> > > > > may

> > > > > > >become

> > > > > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and

> acquiantances

> > > may

> > > > > not

> > > > > > >prove

> > > > > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys

> > will

> > > > > prove

> > > > > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake

a

> > > > > > >piligrimage.

> > > > > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain

> mentally

> > > > > > >tense.There

> > > > > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in

> vocation.Rewards

> > > will

> > > > > not

> > > > > > >be in

> > > > > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic

environment

> > will

> > > > > not be

> > > > > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his

> loved

> > > > > > >ones.There is

> > > > > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may

> be

> > > worry

> > > > > on

> > > > > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge

in

> > > social

> > > > > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.

> > > > > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public

> > office

> > > > > and an

> > > > > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the

> > > > > > >native.Children's

> > > > > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may

> > face

> > > some

> > > > > > >health

> > > > > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory

> > health

> > > and

> > > > > may

> > > > > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some

> > misunderstanding

> > > > > with

> > > > > > >spouse

> > > > > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the

> overall

> > > > > > >relationship

> > > > > > > > >may be harmonious.

> > > > > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and

> gain

> > from

> > > > > > >profession

> > > > > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy

> competition

> > and

> > > > > > > > >disharmonious relationship with

> subordinates,resulting

> > in

> > > > > enemity

> > > > > > >in

> > > > > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste

> > money

> > > on

> > > > > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an

> uncompromising

> > > > > attitude

> > > > > > >and

> > > > > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of

> the

> > > > > transit

> > > > > > >the

> > > > > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his

> > > apprehensions

> > > > > > >about

> > > > > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set

> aside.

> > > > > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through

> > > dealing

> > > > > with

> > > > > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his

> > enemies.The

> > > > > wise

> > > > > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's

income

> > and

> > > > > enhance

> > > > > > >his

> > > > > > > > >social position.He will be independent during this

> > > period.The

> > > > > > >marital

> > > > > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of

> his

> > > > > friends.

> > > > > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take

> interest

> > in

> > > > > occult

> > > > > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the

> > native

> > > > > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be

> > > satisfactory.He

> > > > > may

> > > > > > >face

> > > > > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach

> > trouble

> > > and

> > > > > > > > >emotional problems.

> > > > > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of

the

> > > native

> > > > > will

> > > > > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will

> be

> > > > > productive

> > > > > > >of

> > > > > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of

> > > > > > >publishing,communication

> > > > > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may

> > > partially

> > > > > bear

> > > > > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction

with

> his

> > > > > > >brothers and

> > > > > > > > >sisters.

> > > > > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to

> work

> > > > > extremely

> > > > > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to

> face

> > a

> > > > > lot of

> > > > > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved

one

> > way

> > > or

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be

> > > continuous

> > > > > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material

> > > > > prosperity.

> > > > > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve

> > > material

> > > > > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may

> establish

> > new

> > > > > > >contacts

> > > > > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will

> > attract

> > > the

> > > > > > >native

> > > > > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may

> > > undertake

> > > > > > >extensive

> > > > > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children

> > could

> > > face

> > > > > > >health

> > > > > > > > >problems.

> > > > > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret

> sorces

> > of

> > > > > income

> > > > > > >may

> > > > > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in

> some

> > > form

> > > > > of

> > > > > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form

> of

> > > > > spiritual

> > > > > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The

> > native

> > > may

> > > > > > >suffer

> > > > > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart

> > ailments

> > > and

> > > > > > >weak

> > > > > > > > >eyesight.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > ________

> > > > > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for

> free

> > @

> > > > > > >www.eBay.com.au

> > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > ________

> > > > > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail

> > > > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?

> > > > >

> > >

> >

>

> > > > > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Send instant messages to your online friends

> > > http://uk.messenger.

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Hello Lalit ji, Mr.K.N.Rao is also confused about his bith data,some where in his interview he expressed that twice predictions went wrong because of wrong data. Mr.Liaquat is in Lahore for his professional tour.when he come back I will try to get the birth data,I am also intrested in it. Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Dear Mr. Javed,pls. try to collect time and place of birth, date of

birth i think i have seen in his autobiography or somewhere else.Pls. remove repetition of Re in the Subject Line of the messages, Your's messages are going to Spam Box. I dont understand the reason.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> Hello Lalit ji,> > Mr.Liaqat Sibtain,vedic astrologer based in Karachi,who also relay live show at a private TV channel twice a week,was called by Gen Pervez in last May,when the tussle was extreme between hin and Chief Justice of Pakistan.> > Mr.Liaqat stayed at Islamabd,also prepared his horo,and also gave some advices.> > I have good relations with Mr.Liaqat,his father belong from Shahabad.After one month he disclosed about his visit,he only told him,that he had

Mars,Mahadasha since last seven years,which was in his favour,but now he is under Mahadasha of Rahu.Which will create problem for him,specially in 2008.> > > > Actually,Mr Liaquat does not know english,neither he use net,but he has good experience of vedic jyotish,which was transfered by his father,Mr Sibtain Qureshi,who learnt it from a well known Guru of Shahabad in between 1930 to 1940.> > I will try to get his birth particulars from Mr.Liaqat,it would be an intresting debate.> > Regds-javed> > litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:> Yes, Javed Shab,> > I have read his biography , he is genious and clever too, he has > demonstrated that he had better vision and talent than our legendry > prime minister Atal Bihari Bajpai.> > He looked quite professional in dealing with economic and financial > matters, it was not

expected by a soldier.> > He has good diplomatic qualities and high level of confidence, he is > not so weak, rather he is looking for weak politicians to shield > himself, you will see, something happens between gen and mrs. bhutto.> > can u provide gen's birth details tp us, group may discuss that with > great interest.> > regards,> Lalit> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada > <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:> >> > Hello Lalit ji,> > > > I am super fit.Yes yesterday was the toubled day,specially for > law enforcement agency,again Mr.Sharif has been deported to > Saudia,he stayed only 4 hrs at the airport......... janta is > confused,what is happening?> > > > Yes,Gen Pervez is a

genious person,majority of peoples thinks > he has broad vision then politicians,since last eight years,he > enaged Benazeer and Nawaz Sharif in great trouble,he also divided > the opposition (politicians) I also like him,specially his act > related with Indo-Pak relations.exchange of delegations,he also > provided full independence to print media and electronic > media,specially he is always ready face criticism against him.> > > > BUT,our country's great problem is corruption,which starts from > very high level to grass root level,specially our politicians are > thickly involved in it.Many politicians around him are not allowing > him to fully implementation of his policies........... so only one > man? what can he do? Now a days he is so weak,therefore he is trying > to deal with Benazir.But majority think it will not > fullfill............very

weak time for Gen Pervez.> > > > Have any senior astrologer prepared his Horo?> > > > Regds-javed> > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> > Hi Mr. Javed,> > > > How r u, We have seen so much troubles today in our neighbouring > > country, Let me disclose, I m a great admirer of Prez Mush., he is > > great leader of this age, though he is not beyond the weaknesses > that > > army rulers used to do have. At least he is not corrupt like his > > oppnents and this enables him to correct the system at grass root > > level. however, we are completely ubknown about what's exactly > there > > at town and village level. We wish a prosperous and peaceful > > pakistaan. However, My intution says, Mrs. Bhutto will come to > power > > this or that way and artificially she will

strengthen her presence.> > > > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" > > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> > >> > > Hi Mr. Javed,> > > > > > I guessed while posting the message to you that u may be in Army > > coz > > > of indications of owning daring nature. I avoided writing that, > u > > can > > > understand i have gained knowledge of basics of astrology and > > > finetuning them, I think, i m better in intution than astrology.> > > > > > Pls. be with us, I feel very good that at least we have got a > > friend > > > in Pakistaan.> > > > > > Rup Sir and Chandrashejhar Ji are like my true gurus

for > learning > > > astrology, Sunil Naiar Ji also helps me as and when required.> > > Same way, Sridhar Govindan Sir also provided guidance when he > was > > > active in the group.> > > > > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada > > > <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Hello Lalit ji,> > > > > > > > If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to > > > remove MR before my name...... :)> > > > > > > > Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial > > > readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many > > >

gifts..............but after that....... :(> > > > > > > > Yes I have intrest in history,but not in languages,but I have > > > very much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face > > > reading,Vedic jyotish type.> > > > > > > > Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and weak > > > memory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I got > loss.I > > > am in Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in > > different > > > police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in > > side > > > post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good > > > track record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our > Sir> > (s) > > > could resolve this problem.> > > > > >

> > Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs from > > > high ups?> > > > > > > > Thanks again to prepare my horo.> > > > > > > > Regds-javed> > > > > > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> > > > Hello Mr. Javed,> > > > I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to > > > me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship.> > > > there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used > > > following for making ur's horoscope -> > > > Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your > queries > > > are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short -> > > I > > > think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females > >

> though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like > to > > > give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming > > > personality, you have interest in history and ancient languages -> > like > > > Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your > > > partners will act in ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very > much > > > lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also seen. > > > Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is seen but in > > some > > > total u will make enough wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. > I m > > > not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have > any > > > specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only > basics > > > and learning in their company. You can use ur

horo posted by me > for > > > future reference. only one planet mercury is enemic> > > > to you.> > > > regards,> > > > Lalit> > > > > > > > > > > > Saptamsa (Children)> > > > > > > > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-> > > 1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 > > Mars > > > 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-> > 2000 > > > Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to > > 06-> > > Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-> > > 2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079 > > > > > > > > > > > > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su > > > Mo Ve Sa Me > > > > > > > > Navamsa

(Spouse)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada" > > > <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Hello Lalit ji,> > > > > > > > > > My DOB is> > > > > > > > > > 28-11-1964> > > > > > > > > > 1620 hrs> > > > > > > > > > karachi-Pakistan> > > > > > > > > > Regds-javed> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality" > > > > > reality_v@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > HI Lalit> > > > > > > > > > > > 13th may 1961> > > > > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > > > > > 2.03 am> > > > > > > > > > > > rgds> > > > > > Su> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from > Lagna> > > (contd)> > > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > > > > > >> > > > > > >Dear Member,> > > > > > >> > > > > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then > > this> > > > > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.> > > > > > >> > > > > > >regards,> > > > > > >Lalit.> > > > > > >> > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v

> reality"> > > > > > ><reality_v@> wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Krishenji> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very > > > > > materiallistic.He> > > > > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail > > pleasures.He > > > may> > > > > > >even> > > > > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have > to > > > face> > > > > > >stiff> > > > > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his > > > opponents.He > > > > > may be> > > > > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite

sex may > > > attract > > > > > his> > > > > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > > > > >himself.Health> > > > > > > > may prove troublesome.//> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to > my > > > life. > > > > > Are> > > > > > >these> > > > > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting > natal > > > planets> > > > > > >make a> > > > > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba > where > > > > > Kethu> > > > > > >is in> > > > >

> > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and > Ra > > > in > > > > > Ke's> > > > > > >nakshatra.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of > > materialistic. > > > > > I've> > > > > > >become> > > > > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. > Hve > > no> > > > > > >interest in even> > > > > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous> > > > > > >financially if this> > > > > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this> > > > > > >phenomenon. Could> > > > > > > > you kindly

explain?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > thank you> > > > > > > > regards> > > > > > > > Su> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya" <baqayarup@>> > > > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from > Lagna> > > (contd)> > > > > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of > > > Jupiter > > > > > and> > > > > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give > the > > > > > results of> > > > > > >the> > > > > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.> > > > > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > > > > > >materiallistic.He> > > > > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail > > > pleasures.He > > > > > may> > > > > > >even> > > > > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may > have > > to > > > face> > >

> > > >stiff> > > > > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his > > > opponents.He > > > > > may> > > > > > >be> > > > > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may > > > attract > > > > > his> > > > > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name > for> > > > > > >himself.Health> > > > > > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from> > > > > > >legacy,insurance> > > > > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of > overspending > > or> > > > > > >theft.There> > > > > > >

> >may be a break in educational pursuits of the > native.He > > > may > > > > > get> > > > > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of > > opinion > > > > > with> > > > > > >family> > > > > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The > > > behaviour > > > > > of> > > > > > >the> > > > > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There > are > > > > > chances> > > > > > >of an> > > > > > > > >accident.> > > > > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get > > involved > > > in> > > > > > > >

>writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He > > will > > > > > possess> > > > > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve > > > success.He > > > > > may> > > > > > >become> > > > > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and > acquiantances > > > may > > > > > not> > > > > > >prove> > > > > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys > > will > > > > > prove> > > > > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a> > > > > > >piligrimage.> > > > > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain > mentally> > >

> > > >tense.There> > > > > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in > vocation.Rewards > > > will > > > > > not> > > > > > >be in> > > > > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment > > will > > > > > not be> > > > > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his > loved> > > > > > >ones.There is> > > > > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may > be > > > worry > > > > > on> > > > > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in > > > social> > > > > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > >

> > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public > > office > > > > > and an> > > > > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > > > > > >native.Children's> > > > > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may > > face > > > some> > > > > > >health> > > > > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory > > health > > > and > > > > > may> > > > > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some > > misunderstanding > > > > > with> > > > > > >spouse> > > > > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the > overall> > >

> > > >relationship> > > > > > > > >may be harmonious.> > > > > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and > gain > > from> > > > > > >profession> > > > > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy > competition > > and> > > > > > > > >disharmonious relationship with > subordinates,resulting > > in > > > > > enemity> > > > > > >in> > > > > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste > > money > > > on> > > > > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an > uncompromising > > > > > attitude> > > > > > >and> > > > > > >

> >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of > the > > > > > transit> > > > > > >the> > > > > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his > > > apprehensions> > > > > > >about> > > > > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set > aside.> > > > > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through > > > dealing > > > > > with> > > > > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his > > enemies.The > > > > > wise> > > > > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income > > and > > > > > enhance> > > > > > >his> > > > >

> > > >social position.He will be independent during this > > > period.The> > > > > > >marital> > > > > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of > his > > > > > friends.> > > > > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take > interest > > in > > > > > occult> > > > > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the > > native> > > > > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be > > > satisfactory.He > > > > > may> > > > > > >face> > > > > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach > > trouble > > > and> > > > > > > >

>emotional problems.> > > > > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the > > > native > > > > > will> > > > > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will > be > > > > > productive> > > > > > >of> > > > > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of> > > > > > >publishing,communication> > > > > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may > > > partially > > > > > bear> > > > > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with > his> > > > > > >brothers and> > > > > > > > >sisters.> > > > > > > > >10.Raahu in the

10th house:-The native will have to > work > > > > > extremely> > > > > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to > face > > a > > > > > lot of> > > > > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one > > way > > > or > > > > > the> > > > > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be > > > continuous> > > > > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material > > > > > prosperity.> > > > > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve > > > material> > > > > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may > establish > > new> > > >

> > >contacts> > > > > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will > > attract > > > the> > > > > > >native> > > > > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may > > > undertake> > > > > > >extensive> > > > > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children > > could > > > face> > > > > > >health> > > > > > > > >problems.> > > > > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret > sorces > > of > > > > > income> > > > > > >may> > > > > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in > some > > > form > >

> > > of> > > > > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form > of > > > > > spiritual> > > > > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The > > native > > > may> > > > > > >suffer> > > > > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart > > ailments > > > and> > > > > > >weak> > > > > > > > >eyesight.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________> > > > > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for > free >

> @> > > > > > >www.eBay.com.au> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________> > > > > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail > > > > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> > > > > > > > > > >

mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> > > > > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends > > > http://uk.messenger.> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends > http://uk.messenger.> >> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.