IndiaDivine.org

The transit turning bad !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

It's so nice to receive a such a good message from you, In the last 2 months, i had all sort of good end results

1. My father won the property case which was looking impossible.

2. I was give very good bonus, a hansome amount more that the declared amount

3. I got promoted and became a Project Lead, will be trying to become Project manager next Year.

4. I got 2 girl friends though the friendship is still not very deep.

5. I won the dirty battle between me and Pt. Dakschhinamurthy and his dozens of blind followers, I was able to expose his racket before entire group floated by Sanjay Rath.

So, when my boss threatened me to escalate a issue against me to VP of the company, i thought the transit is turning bad. Well,. i have planned my moves very well, i will turn the scene and will overcome all obstacles as said by you.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> Sir,> > Time seems changing a bit for me, My Boss is very very angry with me > for my going on leaves and today forced me to come back that i > refused.> > He said to escalate the matter to our CIO and Vice President, Sunita > Ma'm. There was a problem in one part of the application tht i > developed, i fixed it temporarily last month, now he released this > month's data same way, so, the solution provided by me needs to be > updated, as i m out of station, i can't do it, he can, being there, > but he is not doing that and accusing me instead.> > I m ready to face whatever is happening, coz i m not that wrong. > > So, what u w'd say, how transit is going unfavorable with respect to > Ketu - Saturn - Saturn dasha..> > I have to turn this situation in my favor, m confidet enough, but > what shape it may take, what astrology indicates...> > Problem is linked with leadership too, we need one more engineer in > our team to provide me a back up, but he is not looking at this > aspect.> > regards,> Lalit.> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Rup Baqaya > baqayarup@ wrote:> >> > Yes i think i have said that in my post very clearly. RK> > > > v reality reality_v@ wrote: Dear Rup-ji> > thank you for your kind reply. I suppose we would then hve to > consider > > aspects of transits on natal planets a well?> > > > warm rgds> > Su> > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya" > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)> > >Sat, 08 Sep 2007 03:51:00 -0000> > >> > >My dear friend, The answer to ur question lies in the basics of> > >astrology.You see,in astrology everything stems from the basic> > >horoscope.Unless an event is indicated in the basic horoscope it > will> > >not happen merely because of the transit.To clarify this let me > give a> > >simple example.Let us say saturn is transiting through the seventh> > >house of a nativity,the result of this transit could be separation> > >amongst the husband and wife.However i am sure you are aware that > such> > >separation does not take place amongst most couples during the > seventh> > >transit of saturn.Separation amongst the couple will take place > only> > >if the basic horoscope indicates it.Transits per se can never be> > >forceful enough to cause such serious events unless there are some> > >indications in the basic horoscope too.See the name transits > itself> > >would imlply that the effects if any are transitory.Transits > sometimes> > >become strong in giving effects when supported by the dasha.But > even> > >in such cases the effects of the transit,separation amongst the > couple> > >will be of a temporary nature.So the golden rule is that if > transits> > >support an event indicated by the basic horoscope then it will> > >definitely happen in avery forceful way.However if basic horoscope> > >indicates no such events transit effects will be minor and> > >temporary.Hope i have conveyed the thought.> > > Now coming to ur questions.Ur first question is that > are the> > >results for transits given by me in the nature of general > effects.The> > >answer is yes,for all these effects amy not be felt by everybody> > >undergoing such transits.The final effects will be in tandem with > the> > >basic horoscope.> > >Ur second question is about conjuction of transits with natal> > >planets.Yes,conjuctions of transitory planets with natal planets > does> > >make a difference.> > >As for ur being opposite of materiallistic,the reason is the Ketu > in> > >ur lagna.AS explained in detail above the transit Raahu cannot be> > >expected to overcome the effects of ketu in lagna in the natal> > >horoscope.There can at the most be ten percent change on account > of> > >transits in ur basic nature.> > >As for ur becoming a kinda recluse i will have to know ur total> > >horoscope and analyse it. RK--- In> > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality" > > >wrote:> > > >> > >> > > > _______________> > Advertisement: Love Footy? Get AFL, NRL, Rugby live scores and > video now! > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> mode=click & clientID=819 & referral=hotmailtagline & URL=http://sports.nin> emsn.com.au > > > > > > > > > >

Hello Lalit ji, Congrutulations,lots of goodies,so when you are giving us the treat...? Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Dear Sir, It's so nice to receive a such a good message from you, In the last 2 months, i had all sort of good end results 1. My father won the property case which was looking impossible. 2. I was give very good bonus, a

hansome amount more that the declared amount 3. I got promoted and became a Project Lead, will be trying to become Project manager next Year. 4. I got 2 girl friends though the friendship is still not very deep. 5. I won the dirty battle between me and Pt. Dakschhinamurthy and his dozens of blind followers, I was able to expose his racket before entire group floated by Sanjay Rath. So, when my boss threatened me to escalate a issue against me to VP of the company, i thought the transit is turning bad. Well,. i have planned my moves very well, i will turn the scene and will overcome all obstacles as said by you. regards, Lalit. Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> Sir,> > Time seems changing a bit for me, My Boss is very very angry with me > for

my going on leaves and today forced me to come back that i > refused.> > He said to escalate the matter to our CIO and Vice President, Sunita > Ma'm. There was a problem in one part of the application tht i > developed, i fixed it temporarily last month, now he released this > month's data same way, so, the solution provided by me needs to be > updated, as i m out of station, i can't do it, he can, being there, > but he is not doing that and accusing me instead.> > I m ready to face whatever is happening, coz i m not that wrong. > > So, what u w'd say, how transit is going unfavorable with respect to > Ketu - Saturn - Saturn dasha..> > I have to turn this situation in my favor, m confidet enough, but > what shape it may take, what astrology indicates...> > Problem is linked with leadership too, we need one more engineer in > our team to

provide me a back up, but he is not looking at this > aspect.> > regards,> Lalit.> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Rup Baqaya > baqayarup@ wrote:> >> > Yes i think i have said that in my post very clearly. RK> > > > v reality reality_v@ wrote: Dear Rup-ji> > thank you for your kind reply. I suppose we would then hve to > consider > > aspects of transits on natal planets a well?> > > > warm rgds> > Su> > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya" > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)> > >Sat, 08 Sep 2007 03:51:00 -0000> > >> > >My

dear friend, The answer to ur question lies in the basics of> > >astrology.You see,in astrology everything stems from the basic> > >horoscope.Unless an event is indicated in the basic horoscope it > will> > >not happen merely because of the transit.To clarify this let me > give a> > >simple example.Let us say saturn is transiting through the seventh> > >house of a nativity,the result of this transit could be separation> > >amongst the husband and wife.However i am sure you are aware that > such> > >separation does not take place amongst most couples during the > seventh> > >transit of saturn.Separation amongst the couple will take place > only> > >if the basic horoscope indicates it.Transits per se can never be> > >forceful enough to cause such serious events unless there are some> > >indications

in the basic horoscope too.See the name transits > itself> > >would imlply that the effects if any are transitory.Transits > sometimes> > >become strong in giving effects when supported by the dasha.But > even> > >in such cases the effects of the transit,separation amongst the > couple> > >will be of a temporary nature.So the golden rule is that if > transits> > >support an event indicated by the basic horoscope then it will> > >definitely happen in avery forceful way.However if basic horoscope> > >indicates no such events transit effects will be minor and> > >temporary.Hope i have conveyed the thought.> > > Now coming to ur questions.Ur first question is that > are the> > >results for transits given by me in the nature of general > effects.The> > >answer is yes,for all these effects

amy not be felt by everybody> > >undergoing such transits.The final effects will be in tandem with > the> > >basic horoscope.> > >Ur second question is about conjuction of transits with natal> > >planets.Yes,conjuctions of transitory planets with natal planets > does> > >make a difference.> > >As for ur being opposite of materiallistic,the reason is the Ketu > in> > >ur lagna.AS explained in detail above the transit Raahu cannot be> > >expected to overcome the effects of ketu in lagna in the natal> > >horoscope.There can at the most be ten percent change on account > of> > >transits in ur basic nature.> > >As for ur becoming a kinda recluse i will have to know ur total> > >horoscope and analyse it. RK--- In> > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v

reality" > > >wrote:> > > >> > >> > > > _______________> > Advertisement: Love Footy? Get AFL, NRL, Rugby live scores and > video now! > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> mode=click & clientID=819 & referral=hotmailtagline & URL=http://sports.nin> emsn.com.au > > > > > > > > > >

Ok Lait.Your expressing so much happiness makes me happy too.So let

me reward you further by removing one of your apprehensions.In one of

the earlier posts at this or the earlier group you had expressed the

apprehension that in venus dasha you will be suffering from blood

pressure/heart trouble etc.I don't know who told you this or where you

read it.Now please do not misunderstand.I am not even for a moment

saying that your apprehension was totally wrong.On the contrary it has

sound basis what with Venus being eighth lord of chronic sickness

placed in the fourth house pertaining to heart.However,what i want to

tell you is that it may not happen like that if u are careful and take

proper precautions in the matter.To make you understand this let us go

to the totality of your horoscope for matters of health.See physical

health is totally governed by lord of Lagna which is Jupiter in ur

case.Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house and sign

being in the tenth house in sagittarius.Being retro makes it

stronger.Further saturn the karaka of longevity is very well placed in

taurus in the third house.The other factor pertaining to longevity

that is 8th lord venus is also happily placed in a friendly sign

gemini in the 4th house where it has digbala.So the chart shows

longevity.Whereas I agree that in its dasha venus will become strong

and its aspect on Jupiter can harm the health,the fact remains that

for spoiling the health seriously venus will have to overcome

Jupiter.Now given the strength of Jupiter in ur horoscope i doubt if

venus can do that unless you weaken Jupiter and strengthen venus by ur

karma.This is exactly like my own horoscope in which Sun as lord of

ascendant in ascendant gives great health,but moon in the eighth tends

to spoil it.In fact most astrologers had therefore predicted severe

illness for me in Moon dasha.But by remaining very cautious about my

eating and driniking habits i was able to pass Moon dasha without any

illness.so that is what you have to do.Curb your intake of salt(for

BP) and sugar from now itself,no alcohol,abstinence from excessive

sex(all these things represent venus),be pious by thought and deed(to

elevate Guru) and see how your health remains excellent even in venus

dasha.

In fact i should have written this to you in private rather than at

the group.But i thought that the post can be an example to the group

of the analysis of a horoscope and also to illustrate what true

remedial measures mean.Regards RK--- In

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <mishra.lalit

wrote:

>

> Dear Sir, It's so nice to receive a such a good message from you, In

> the last 2 months, i had all sort of good end results 1. My father

> won the property case which was looking impossible. 2. I was give very

> good bonus, a hansome amount more that the declared amount 3. I got

> promoted and became a Project Lead, will be trying to become Project

> manager next Year. 4. I got 2 girl friends though the friendship is

> still not very deep. 5. I won the dirty battle between me and Pt.

> Dakschhinamurthy and his dozens of blind followers, I was able to expose

> his racket before entire group floated by Sanjay Rath. So, when my

> boss threatened me to escalate a issue against me to VP of the company,

> i thought the transit is turning bad. Well,. i have planned my moves

> very well, i will turn the scene and will overcome all obstacles as said

> by you. regards, Lalit.

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> >

> > Sir,

> >

> > Time seems changing a bit for me, My Boss is very very angry with me

> > for my going on leaves and today forced me to come back that i

> > refused.

> >

> > He said to escalate the matter to our CIO and Vice President, Sunita

> > Ma'm. There was a problem in one part of the application tht i

> > developed, i fixed it temporarily last month, now he released this

> > month's data same way, so, the solution provided by me needs to be

> > updated, as i m out of station, i can't do it, he can, being there,

> > but he is not doing that and accusing me instead.

> >

> > I m ready to face whatever is happening, coz i m not that wrong.

> >

> > So, what u w'd say, how transit is going unfavorable with respect to

> > Ketu - Saturn - Saturn dasha..

> >

> > I have to turn this situation in my favor, m confidet enough, but

> > what shape it may take, what astrology indicates...

> >

> > Problem is linked with leadership too, we need one more engineer in

> > our team to provide me a back up, but he is not looking at this

> > aspect.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Rup Baqaya

> > baqayarup@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Yes i think i have said that in my post very clearly. RK

> > >

> > > v reality reality_v@ wrote: Dear Rup-ji

> > > thank you for your kind reply. I suppose we would then hve to

> > consider

> > > aspects of transits on natal planets a well?

> > >

> > > warm rgds

> > > Su

> > >

> > > > " Rup Krishen Baqaya "

> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)

> > > >Sat, 08 Sep 2007 03:51:00 -0000

> > > >

> > > >My dear friend, The answer to ur question lies in the basics of

> > > >astrology.You see,in astrology everything stems from the basic

> > > >horoscope.Unless an event is indicated in the basic horoscope it

> > will

> > > >not happen merely because of the transit.To clarify this let me

> > give a

> > > >simple example.Let us say saturn is transiting through the seventh

> > > >house of a nativity,the result of this transit could be separation

> > > >amongst the husband and wife.However i am sure you are aware that

> > such

> > > >separation does not take place amongst most couples during the

> > seventh

> > > >transit of saturn.Separation amongst the couple will take place

> > only

> > > >if the basic horoscope indicates it.Transits per se can never be

> > > >forceful enough to cause such serious events unless there are some

> > > >indications in the basic horoscope too.See the name transits

> > itself

> > > >would imlply that the effects if any are transitory.Transits

> > sometimes

> > > >become strong in giving effects when supported by the dasha.But

> > even

> > > >in such cases the effects of the transit,separation amongst the

> > couple

> > > >will be of a temporary nature.So the golden rule is that if

> > transits

> > > >support an event indicated by the basic horoscope then it will

> > > >definitely happen in avery forceful way.However if basic horoscope

> > > >indicates no such events transit effects will be minor and

> > > >temporary.Hope i have conveyed the thought.

> > > > Now coming to ur questions.Ur first question is that

> > are the

> > > >results for transits given by me in the nature of general

> > effects.The

> > > >answer is yes,for all these effects amy not be felt by everybody

> > > >undergoing such transits.The final effects will be in tandem with

> > the

> > > >basic horoscope.

> > > >Ur second question is about conjuction of transits with natal

> > > >planets.Yes,conjuctions of transitory planets with natal planets

> > does

> > > >make a difference.

> > > >As for ur being opposite of materiallistic,the reason is the Ketu

> > in

> > > >ur lagna.AS explained in detail above the transit Raahu cannot be

> > > >expected to overcome the effects of ketu in lagna in the natal

> > > >horoscope.There can at the most be ten percent change on account

> > of

> > > >transits in ur basic nature.

> > > >As for ur becoming a kinda recluse i will have to know ur total

> > > >horoscope and analyse it. RK--- In

> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > >wrote:

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > _______________

> > > Advertisement: Love Footy? Get AFL, NRL, Rugby live scores and

> > video now!

> > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?

> > mode=click & clientID=819 & referral=hotmailtagline & URL=http://sports.nin

> > emsn.com.au

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Hello Rup Sir, I have some confusion,regarding retroation of planets,as you mentioned mail to Lalit ji querry,you wrote: "Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house and signbeing in the tenth house in sagittarius. Being retro makes itstronger" Below is the my chart,where jupiter is placed in 1st Bhava,but its retrograde,here expert of astrology treat retrogration of planet NOT GOO,I also have Visottari Dasha of Jupiter,I need your opinion. Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit wrote: I had already posted ur's chart, If u wish remaining parts of the full horoscope, i will do that tomorrow too. Lagna Chart Saptamsa (Children) Navamsa (Spouse) Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079 Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> > Hello Mr. Javed,> > I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to me. I> just want friends, nothing other than

friendship.> > there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used following> for making ur's horoscope -> > Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries> are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I> think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females though> keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to give them> gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming personality, you> have interest in history and ancient languages -like Hebrew, Latin,> Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your partners will act in> ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much lucky from mother's side> and problem with children is also seen. Because of mercury, some> fluctuation in business is seen but in some total u will make enough> wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m not sure if u r

somehow> related to medical business. If u have any specific query, pls. ask our> elders and experts. I know only basics and learning in their company.> You can use ur horo posted by me for future reference. only one planet> mercury is enemic to you.> > regards,> Lalit> > > > > > > Saptamsa (Children)> > > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon> 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu> 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn> 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu> 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079> > > > > > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me> > > > Navamsa (Spouse)> > > > > >

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada"> javed_khaanzada@ wrote:> >> > Hello Lalit ji,> >> > My DOB is> >> > 28-11-1964> >> > 1620 hrs> >> > karachi-Pakistan> >> > Regds-javed> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > reality_v@ wrote:> > >> > > HI Lalit> > >> > > 13th may 1961> > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > > 2.03 am> > >> > > rgds> > > Su> > >> > >> > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > >

> >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > > >> > > >Dear Member,> > > >> > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this> > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.> > > >> > > >regards,> > > >Lalit.> > > >> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > > ><reality_v@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Krishenji> > > > >> > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > materiallistic.He> > > > > craves for success,worldly status and

materail pleasures.He may> > > >even> > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > > >stiff> > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He> > may be> > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract> > his> > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > >himself.Health> > > > > may prove troublesome.//> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my life.> > Are> > > >these> > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal planets> > > >make a> > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where> >

Kethu> > > >is in> > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra in> > Ke's> > > >nakshatra.> > > > >> > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic.> > I've> > > >become> > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no> > > >interest in even> > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous> > > >financially if this> > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this> > > >phenomenon. Could> > > > > you kindly explain?> > > > >> > > > > thank you> > > > > regards> > > > > Su> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > >

"Rup Krishen Baqaya" <baqayarup@>> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > > >> > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of Jupiter> > and> > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the> > results of> > > >the> > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.> > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > > >materiallistic.He> > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He> >

may> > > >even> > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > > >stiff> > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He> > may> > > >be> > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract> > his> > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > >himself.Health> > > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from> > > >legacy,insurance> > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or> > > >theft.There> > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He may> > get> > > > > >involved in

litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion> > with> > > >family> > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The behaviour> > of> > > >the> > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are> > chances> > > >of an> > > > > >accident.> > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved in> > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will> > possess> > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve success.He> > may> > > >become> > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances may> > not> > > >prove> > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance

journeys will> > prove> > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a> > > >piligrimage.> > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally> > > >tense.There> > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards will> > not> > > >be in> > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will> > not be> > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved> > > >ones.There is> > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be worry> > on> > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in social> > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th

house:-An employment in a public office> > and an> > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > > >native.Children's> > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face some> > > >health> > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health and> > may> > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding> > with> > > >spouse> > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall> > > >relationship> > > > > >may be harmonious.> > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from> > > >profession> > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and> > > > >

>disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in> > enemity> > > >in> > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money on> > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising> > attitude> > > >and> > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the> > transit> > > >the> > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his apprehensions> > > >about> > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.> > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through dealing> > with> > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The> > wise> > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the

native's income and> > enhance> > > >his> > > > > >social position.He will be independent during this period.The> > > >marital> > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his> > friends.> > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in> > occult> > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native> > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be satisfactory.He> > may> > > >face> > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble and> > > > > >emotional problems.> > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the native> > will> > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and

travels will be> > productive> > > >of> > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of> > > >publishing,communication> > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may partially> > bear> > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his> > > >brothers and> > > > > >sisters.> > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work> > extremely> > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a> > lot of> > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way or> > the> > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be continuous> > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight

material> > prosperity.> > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve material> > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new> > > >contacts> > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract the> > > >native> > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may undertake> > > >extensive> > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could face> > > >health> > > > > >problems.> > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of> > income> > > >may> > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some form> > of> > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed

by some form of> > spiritual> > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native may> > > >suffer> > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments and> > > >weak> > > > > >eyesight.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > _______________> > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @> > > >www.eBay.com.au> > > > >> > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > >

_______________> > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail> > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> > mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> > >> >> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Dear Sir,

So many thanx to you, I will follow ur's advice and will come up to

what u wish and expect from me.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Rup Krishen

Baqaya " <baqayarup wrote:

>

> Ok Lait.Your expressing so much happiness makes me happy too.So

let

> me reward you further by removing one of your apprehensions.In one

of

> the earlier posts at this or the earlier group you had expressed

the

> apprehension that in venus dasha you will be suffering from blood

> pressure/heart trouble etc.I don't know who told you this or where

you

> read it.Now please do not misunderstand.I am not even for a moment

> saying that your apprehension was totally wrong.On the contrary it

has

> sound basis what with Venus being eighth lord of chronic sickness

> placed in the fourth house pertaining to heart.However,what i want

to

> tell you is that it may not happen like that if u are careful and

take

> proper precautions in the matter.To make you understand this let

us go

> to the totality of your horoscope for matters of health.See

physical

> health is totally governed by lord of Lagna which is Jupiter in ur

> case.Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house and

sign

> being in the tenth house in sagittarius.Being retro makes it

> stronger.Further saturn the karaka of longevity is very well

placed in

> taurus in the third house.The other factor pertaining to longevity

> that is 8th lord venus is also happily placed in a friendly sign

> gemini in the 4th house where it has digbala.So the chart shows

> longevity.Whereas I agree that in its dasha venus will become

strong

> and its aspect on Jupiter can harm the health,the fact remains that

> for spoiling the health seriously venus will have to overcome

> Jupiter.Now given the strength of Jupiter in ur horoscope i doubt

if

> venus can do that unless you weaken Jupiter and strengthen venus

by ur

> karma.This is exactly like my own horoscope in which Sun as lord of

> ascendant in ascendant gives great health,but moon in the eighth

tends

> to spoil it.In fact most astrologers had therefore predicted severe

> illness for me in Moon dasha.But by remaining very cautious about

my

> eating and driniking habits i was able to pass Moon dasha without

any

> illness.so that is what you have to do.Curb your intake of salt(for

> BP) and sugar from now itself,no alcohol,abstinence from excessive

> sex(all these things represent venus),be pious by thought and deed

(to

> elevate Guru) and see how your health remains excellent even in

venus

> dasha.

> In fact i should have written this to you in private rather than at

> the group.But i thought that the post can be an example to the

group

> of the analysis of a horoscope and also to illustrate what true

> remedial measures mean.Regards RK--- In

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <mishra.lalit@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir, It's so nice to receive a such a good message from

you, In

> > the last 2 months, i had all sort of good end results 1. My

father

> > won the property case which was looking impossible. 2. I was

give very

> > good bonus, a hansome amount more that the declared amount 3. I

got

> > promoted and became a Project Lead, will be trying to become

Project

> > manager next Year. 4. I got 2 girl friends though the friendship

is

> > still not very deep. 5. I won the dirty battle between me and Pt.

> > Dakschhinamurthy and his dozens of blind followers, I was able

to expose

> > his racket before entire group floated by Sanjay Rath. So,

when my

> > boss threatened me to escalate a issue against me to VP of the

company,

> > i thought the transit is turning bad. Well,. i have planned my

moves

> > very well, i will turn the scene and will overcome all obstacles

as said

> > by you. regards, Lalit.

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Sir,

> > >

> > > Time seems changing a bit for me, My Boss is very very angry

with me

> > > for my going on leaves and today forced me to come back that i

> > > refused.

> > >

> > > He said to escalate the matter to our CIO and Vice President,

Sunita

> > > Ma'm. There was a problem in one part of the application tht i

> > > developed, i fixed it temporarily last month, now he released

this

> > > month's data same way, so, the solution provided by me needs

to be

> > > updated, as i m out of station, i can't do it, he can, being

there,

> > > but he is not doing that and accusing me instead.

> > >

> > > I m ready to face whatever is happening, coz i m not that

wrong.

> > >

> > > So, what u w'd say, how transit is going unfavorable with

respect to

> > > Ketu - Saturn - Saturn dasha..

> > >

> > > I have to turn this situation in my favor, m confidet enough,

but

> > > what shape it may take, what astrology indicates...

> > >

> > > Problem is linked with leadership too, we need one more

engineer in

> > > our team to provide me a back up, but he is not looking at this

> > > aspect.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Rup Baqaya

> > > baqayarup@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Yes i think i have said that in my post very clearly. RK

> > > >

> > > > v reality reality_v@ wrote: Dear Rup-ji

> > > > thank you for your kind reply. I suppose we would then hve to

> > > consider

> > > > aspects of transits on natal planets a well?

> > > >

> > > > warm rgds

> > > > Su

> > > >

> > > > > " Rup Krishen Baqaya "

> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna

(contd)

> > > > >Sat, 08 Sep 2007 03:51:00 -0000

> > > > >

> > > > >My dear friend, The answer to ur question lies in the

basics of

> > > > >astrology.You see,in astrology everything stems from the

basic

> > > > >horoscope.Unless an event is indicated in the basic

horoscope it

> > > will

> > > > >not happen merely because of the transit.To clarify this

let me

> > > give a

> > > > >simple example.Let us say saturn is transiting through the

seventh

> > > > >house of a nativity,the result of this transit could be

separation

> > > > >amongst the husband and wife.However i am sure you are

aware that

> > > such

> > > > >separation does not take place amongst most couples during

the

> > > seventh

> > > > >transit of saturn.Separation amongst the couple will take

place

> > > only

> > > > >if the basic horoscope indicates it.Transits per se can

never be

> > > > >forceful enough to cause such serious events unless there

are some

> > > > >indications in the basic horoscope too.See the name transits

> > > itself

> > > > >would imlply that the effects if any are transitory.Transits

> > > sometimes

> > > > >become strong in giving effects when supported by the

dasha.But

> > > even

> > > > >in such cases the effects of the transit,separation amongst

the

> > > couple

> > > > >will be of a temporary nature.So the golden rule is that if

> > > transits

> > > > >support an event indicated by the basic horoscope then it

will

> > > > >definitely happen in avery forceful way.However if basic

horoscope

> > > > >indicates no such events transit effects will be minor and

> > > > >temporary.Hope i have conveyed the thought.

> > > > > Now coming to ur questions.Ur first question is that

> > > are the

> > > > >results for transits given by me in the nature of general

> > > effects.The

> > > > >answer is yes,for all these effects amy not be felt by

everybody

> > > > >undergoing such transits.The final effects will be in

tandem with

> > > the

> > > > >basic horoscope.

> > > > >Ur second question is about conjuction of transits with

natal

> > > > >planets.Yes,conjuctions of transitory planets with natal

planets

> > > does

> > > > >make a difference.

> > > > >As for ur being opposite of materiallistic,the reason is

the Ketu

> > > in

> > > > >ur lagna.AS explained in detail above the transit Raahu

cannot be

> > > > >expected to overcome the effects of ketu in lagna in the

natal

> > > > >horoscope.There can at the most be ten percent change on

account

> > > of

> > > > >transits in ur basic nature.

> > > > >As for ur becoming a kinda recluse i will have to know ur

total

> > > > >horoscope and analyse it. RK--- In

> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > > >wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Advertisement: Love Footy? Get AFL, NRL, Rugby live scores

and

> > > video now!

> > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?

> > >

mode=click & clientID=819 & referral=hotmailtagline & URL=http://sports.nin

> > > emsn.com.au

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

As per what i have read a retro planet is strong.Please try to appreciate that strong means strong,obviously both for good or bad.A benefic turning retro means it becomes more good.A malefic turning retro means more bad.Thus a retro Jupiter is a blessing.But a retro saturn could be a curse.Hope i have conveyed the thought. RKjaved khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote: Hello Rup Sir, I have some confusion,regarding retroation of planets,as you

mentioned mail to Lalit ji querry,you wrote: "Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house and signbeing in the tenth house in sagittarius. Being retro makes itstronger" Below is the my chart,where jupiter is placed in 1st Bhava,but its retrograde,here expert of astrology treat retrogration of planet NOT GOO,I also have Visottari Dasha of Jupiter,I need your opinion. Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit > wrote: I had already posted ur's chart, If u wish remaining parts of the full horoscope, i will do that tomorrow too. Lagna Chart Saptamsa (Children) Navamsa (Spouse) Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079 Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> > Hello Mr. Javed,> > I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to me. I> just want friends, nothing other than friendship.> > there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used following> for

making ur's horoscope -> > Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries> are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I> think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females though> keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to give them> gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming personality, you> have interest in history and ancient languages -like Hebrew, Latin,> Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your partners will act in> ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much lucky from mother's side> and problem with children is also seen. Because of mercury, some> fluctuation in business is seen but in some total u will make enough> wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m not sure if u r somehow> related to medical business. If u have any specific query, pls. ask our> elders and experts. I know

only basics and learning in their company.> You can use ur horo posted by me for future reference. only one planet> mercury is enemic to you.> > regards,> Lalit> > > > > > > Saptamsa (Children)> > > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon> 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu> 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn> 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu> 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079> > > > > > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me> > > > Navamsa (Spouse)> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada"> javed_khaanzada@

wrote:> >> > Hello Lalit ji,> >> > My DOB is> >> > 28-11-1964> >> > 1620 hrs> >> > karachi-Pakistan> >> > Regds-javed> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > reality_v@ wrote:> > >> > > HI Lalit> > >> > > 13th may 1961> > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > > 2.03 am> > >> > > rgds> > > Su> > >> > >> > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > >Subject:

[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > > >> > > >Dear Member,> > > >> > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this> > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.> > > >> > > >regards,> > > >Lalit.> > > >> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > > ><reality_v@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Krishenji> > > > >> > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > materiallistic.He> > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He may> > > >even> > > > > resort to unfair

means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > > >stiff> > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He> > may be> > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract> > his> > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > >himself.Health> > > > > may prove troublesome.//> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my life.> > Are> > > >these> > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal planets> > > >make a> > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where> > Kethu> > > >is in> > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's

naksatra and Ra in> > Ke's> > > >nakshatra.> > > > >> > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic.> > I've> > > >become> > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no> > > >interest in even> > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous> > > >financially if this> > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this> > > >phenomenon. Could> > > > > you kindly explain?> > > > >> > > > > thank you> > > > > regards> > > > > Su> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya" <baqayarup@>> > > > > >

Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > > >> > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of Jupiter> > and> > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the> > results of> > > >the> > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.> > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > > >materiallistic.He> > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He> > may> > > >even> > > > > >resort to unfair means

to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > > >stiff> > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He> > may> > > >be> > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract> > his> > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > >himself.Health> > > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from> > > >legacy,insurance> > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or> > > >theft.There> > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He may> > get> > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion> > with> > >

>family> > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The behaviour> > of> > > >the> > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are> > chances> > > >of an> > > > > >accident.> > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved in> > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will> > possess> > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve success.He> > may> > > >become> > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances may> > not> > > >prove> > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys will> > prove> > > > > >beneficial.The native may

travel abroad or undertake a> > > >piligrimage.> > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally> > > >tense.There> > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards will> > not> > > >be in> > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will> > not be> > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved> > > >ones.There is> > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be worry> > on> > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in social> > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public office> > and an> > > > >

>honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > > >native.Children's> > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face some> > > >health> > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health and> > may> > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding> > with> > > >spouse> > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall> > > >relationship> > > > > >may be harmonious.> > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from> > > >profession> > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and> > > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in> >

enemity> > > >in> > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money on> > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising> > attitude> > > >and> > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the> > transit> > > >the> > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his apprehensions> > > >about> > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.> > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through dealing> > with> > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The> > wise> > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and> > enhance> > > >his> >

> > > >social position.He will be independent during this period.The> > > >marital> > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his> > friends.> > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in> > occult> > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native> > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be satisfactory.He> > may> > > >face> > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble and> > > > > >emotional problems.> > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the native> > will> > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be> > productive> > > >of> >

> > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of> > > >publishing,communication> > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may partially> > bear> > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his> > > >brothers and> > > > > >sisters.> > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work> > extremely> > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a> > lot of> > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way or> > the> > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be continuous> > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material> > prosperity.> > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th

house:-The native will achieve material> > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new> > > >contacts> > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract the> > > >native> > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may undertake> > > >extensive> > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could face> > > >health> > > > > >problems.> > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of> > income> > > >may> > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some form> > of> > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of> > spiritual> > > > > >interest.There

may be heavy expenses or losses.The native may> > > >suffer> > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments and> > > >weak> > > > > >eyesight.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > _______________> > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @> > > >www.eBay.com.au> > > > >> > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > > _______________> > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail> >

> http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> > mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> > >> >> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

In continuation of what i wrote below let me tell you that for Aries ascendant ppl like you Jupiter is 9th and 12th lord.As 9th lord he is Shubha and as 12th lord he is ashubha.As 9th lord he gives you fortune,makes you religious,gives u long pleasurable travels etc.As 12th lord he gives you heavy expenses,losses.makes you indulge in acts resulting in self-undoing etc.His influence is thus mixed. He will give you mixed results accordingly.When acting as 9th lord he will give you good results.When acting as 12th lord he will give you bad results.Both types of results will however be a little more than normal in view of jupiter being reto as explained in the post below.Rup Baqaya <baqayarup wrote: As per what i have read a retro planet is strong.Please try to appreciate that strong means strong,obviously both for good or bad.A benefic turning retro means it becomes more good.A malefic turning retro means more bad.Thus a retro Jupiter is a blessing.But a retro saturn could be a curse.Hope i have conveyed the thought. RKjaved khaanzada <javed_khaanzada > wrote: Hello Rup Sir, I have some confusion,regarding retroation of planets,as you mentioned mail to Lalit ji querry,you wrote: "Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house and signbeing in the tenth house in sagittarius. Being retro makes itstronger" Below is the my chart,where jupiter is placed in 1st Bhava,but its retrograde,here expert of astrology treat retrogration of planet NOT GOO,I also have Visottari Dasha of Jupiter,I need your opinion. Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit > wrote: I had already posted ur's chart, If u wish remaining parts of the full horoscope, i will do that tomorrow too. Lagna Chart Saptamsa (Children) Navamsa (Spouse) Vimsottari - Maha

Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079 Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> > Hello Mr. Javed,> > I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to me. I> just want friends, nothing other than friendship.> > there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used following> for making ur's horoscope -> > Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long

:67°3'00 E) , Your queries> are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I> think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females though> keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to give them> gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming personality, you> have interest in history and ancient languages -like Hebrew, Latin,> Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your partners will act in> ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much lucky from mother's side> and problem with children is also seen. Because of mercury, some> fluctuation in business is seen but in some total u will make enough> wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m not sure if u r somehow> related to medical business. If u have any specific query, pls. ask our> elders and experts. I know only basics and learning in their company.> You can use ur horo

posted by me for future reference. only one planet> mercury is enemic to you.> > regards,> Lalit> > > > > > > Saptamsa (Children)> > > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon> 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu> 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn> 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu> 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079> > > > > > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me> > > > Navamsa (Spouse)> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada"> javed_khaanzada@ wrote:> >> > Hello Lalit ji,> >> > My DOB

is> >> > 28-11-1964> >> > 1620 hrs> >> > karachi-Pakistan> >> > Regds-javed> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > reality_v@ wrote:> > >> > > HI Lalit> > >> > > 13th may 1961> > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > > 2.03 am> > >> > > rgds> > > Su> > >> > >> > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > >Fri,

07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > > >> > > >Dear Member,> > > >> > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this> > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.> > > >> > > >regards,> > > >Lalit.> > > >> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > > ><reality_v@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Krishenji> > > > >> > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > materiallistic.He> > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He may> > > >even> > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > > >stiff> > > >

> competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He> > may be> > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract> > his> > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > >himself.Health> > > > > may prove troublesome.//> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my life.> > Are> > > >these> > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal planets> > > >make a> > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where> > Kethu> > > >is in> > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra in> > Ke's> > > >nakshatra.> > > >

>> > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic.> > I've> > > >become> > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no> > > >interest in even> > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous> > > >financially if this> > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this> > > >phenomenon. Could> > > > > you kindly explain?> > > > >> > > > > thank you> > > > > regards> > > > > Su> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya" <baqayarup@>> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > >To:

Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > > >> > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of Jupiter> > and> > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the> > results of> > > >the> > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.> > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > > >materiallistic.He> > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He> > may> > > >even> > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > > >stiff> > >

> > >competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He> > may> > > >be> > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract> > his> > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > >himself.Health> > > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from> > > >legacy,insurance> > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or> > > >theft.There> > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He may> > get> > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion> > with> > > >family> > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in

eyes.The behaviour> > of> > > >the> > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are> > chances> > > >of an> > > > > >accident.> > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved in> > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will> > possess> > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve success.He> > may> > > >become> > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances may> > not> > > >prove> > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys will> > prove> > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a> > > >piligrimage.> > > >

> >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally> > > >tense.There> > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards will> > not> > > >be in> > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will> > not be> > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved> > > >ones.There is> > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be worry> > on> > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in social> > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public office> > and an> > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > >

>native.Children's> > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face some> > > >health> > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health and> > may> > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding> > with> > > >spouse> > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall> > > >relationship> > > > > >may be harmonious.> > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from> > > >profession> > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and> > > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in> > enemity> > > >in> > > > > >both social and

business life.The native could waste money on> > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising> > attitude> > > >and> > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the> > transit> > > >the> > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his apprehensions> > > >about> > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.> > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through dealing> > with> > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The> > wise> > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and> > enhance> > > >his> > > > > >social position.He will be independent during this

period.The> > > >marital> > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his> > friends.> > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in> > occult> > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native> > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be satisfactory.He> > may> > > >face> > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble and> > > > > >emotional problems.> > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the native> > will> > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be> > productive> > > >of> > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of>

> > >publishing,communication> > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may partially> > bear> > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his> > > >brothers and> > > > > >sisters.> > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work> > extremely> > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a> > lot of> > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way or> > the> > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be continuous> > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material> > prosperity.> > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve material> > > > >

>prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new> > > >contacts> > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract the> > > >native> > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may undertake> > > >extensive> > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could face> > > >health> > > > > >problems.> > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of> > income> > > >may> > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some form> > of> > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of> > spiritual> > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native may> > >

>suffer> > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments and> > > >weak> > > > > >eyesight.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > _______________> > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @> > > >www.eBay.com.au> > > > >> > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > > _______________> > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail> > >

http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> > mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> > >> >> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Having told you of the highs of ur horoscope i think it is my duty

to also warn you of its pitfalls lest you become complacent.

You see one of the major pitfalls of ur horoscope is the placement of

Moon in its sign of debilitation and it being aspected by both the

grave malefics Mars and Saturn.This makes moon very weak and moon is

mind.The placement of ketu in cancer the house of moon does not

help.Weakness of mind is clearly reflected in you when you start

attributing happening of national and sometimes even international

events merely to ur prayers or your thinking.This needs to be curbed

as otherwise you could in the long run suffer from mental

troubles.Moreover the fifth house is also in a very bad shape what

with ketu placed therein and it being aspected by saturn as also the

house being hemmed by the malefics sun and Mars on one side and the

8th lord venus on another.The fifth house besides relating to stomach

and children also relates to intellect.All these affairs need great

care in ur life. RK --- In

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <mishra.lalit

wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> So many thanx to you, I will follow ur's advice and will come up to

> what u wish and expect from me.

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Rup Krishen

> Baqaya " <baqayarup@> wrote:

> >

> > Ok Lait.Your expressing so much happiness makes me happy too.So

> let

> > me reward you further by removing one of your apprehensions.In one

> of

> > the earlier posts at this or the earlier group you had expressed

> the

> > apprehension that in venus dasha you will be suffering from blood

> > pressure/heart trouble etc.I don't know who told you this or where

> you

> > read it.Now please do not misunderstand.I am not even for a moment

> > saying that your apprehension was totally wrong.On the contrary it

> has

> > sound basis what with Venus being eighth lord of chronic sickness

> > placed in the fourth house pertaining to heart.However,what i want

> to

> > tell you is that it may not happen like that if u are careful and

> take

> > proper precautions in the matter.To make you understand this let

> us go

> > to the totality of your horoscope for matters of health.See

> physical

> > health is totally governed by lord of Lagna which is Jupiter in ur

> > case.Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house and

> sign

> > being in the tenth house in sagittarius.Being retro makes it

> > stronger.Further saturn the karaka of longevity is very well

> placed in

> > taurus in the third house.The other factor pertaining to longevity

> > that is 8th lord venus is also happily placed in a friendly sign

> > gemini in the 4th house where it has digbala.So the chart shows

> > longevity.Whereas I agree that in its dasha venus will become

> strong

> > and its aspect on Jupiter can harm the health,the fact remains that

> > for spoiling the health seriously venus will have to overcome

> > Jupiter.Now given the strength of Jupiter in ur horoscope i doubt

> if

> > venus can do that unless you weaken Jupiter and strengthen venus

> by ur

> > karma.This is exactly like my own horoscope in which Sun as lord of

> > ascendant in ascendant gives great health,but moon in the eighth

> tends

> > to spoil it.In fact most astrologers had therefore predicted severe

> > illness for me in Moon dasha.But by remaining very cautious about

> my

> > eating and driniking habits i was able to pass Moon dasha without

> any

> > illness.so that is what you have to do.Curb your intake of salt(for

> > BP) and sugar from now itself,no alcohol,abstinence from excessive

> > sex(all these things represent venus),be pious by thought and deed

> (to

> > elevate Guru) and see how your health remains excellent even in

> venus

> > dasha.

> > In fact i should have written this to you in private rather than at

> > the group.But i thought that the post can be an example to the

> group

> > of the analysis of a horoscope and also to illustrate what true

> > remedial measures mean.Regards RK--- In

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <mishra.lalit@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sir, It's so nice to receive a such a good message from

> you, In

> > > the last 2 months, i had all sort of good end results 1. My

> father

> > > won the property case which was looking impossible. 2. I was

> give very

> > > good bonus, a hansome amount more that the declared amount 3. I

> got

> > > promoted and became a Project Lead, will be trying to become

> Project

> > > manager next Year. 4. I got 2 girl friends though the friendship

> is

> > > still not very deep. 5. I won the dirty battle between me and Pt.

> > > Dakschhinamurthy and his dozens of blind followers, I was able

> to expose

> > > his racket before entire group floated by Sanjay Rath. So,

> when my

> > > boss threatened me to escalate a issue against me to VP of the

> company,

> > > i thought the transit is turning bad. Well,. i have planned my

> moves

> > > very well, i will turn the scene and will overcome all obstacles

> as said

> > > by you. regards, Lalit.

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> > > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Sir,

> > > >

> > > > Time seems changing a bit for me, My Boss is very very angry

> with me

> > > > for my going on leaves and today forced me to come back that i

> > > > refused.

> > > >

> > > > He said to escalate the matter to our CIO and Vice President,

> Sunita

> > > > Ma'm. There was a problem in one part of the application tht i

> > > > developed, i fixed it temporarily last month, now he released

> this

> > > > month's data same way, so, the solution provided by me needs

> to be

> > > > updated, as i m out of station, i can't do it, he can, being

> there,

> > > > but he is not doing that and accusing me instead.

> > > >

> > > > I m ready to face whatever is happening, coz i m not that

> wrong.

> > > >

> > > > So, what u w'd say, how transit is going unfavorable with

> respect to

> > > > Ketu - Saturn - Saturn dasha..

> > > >

> > > > I have to turn this situation in my favor, m confidet enough,

> but

> > > > what shape it may take, what astrology indicates...

> > > >

> > > > Problem is linked with leadership too, we need one more

> engineer in

> > > > our team to provide me a back up, but he is not looking at this

> > > > aspect.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > > Lalit.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Rup Baqaya

> > > > baqayarup@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes i think i have said that in my post very clearly. RK

> > > > >

> > > > > v reality reality_v@ wrote: Dear Rup-ji

> > > > > thank you for your kind reply. I suppose we would then hve to

> > > > consider

> > > > > aspects of transits on natal planets a well?

> > > > >

> > > > > warm rgds

> > > > > Su

> > > > >

> > > > > > " Rup Krishen Baqaya "

> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna

> (contd)

> > > > > >Sat, 08 Sep 2007 03:51:00 -0000

> > > > > >

> > > > > >My dear friend, The answer to ur question lies in the

> basics of

> > > > > >astrology.You see,in astrology everything stems from the

> basic

> > > > > >horoscope.Unless an event is indicated in the basic

> horoscope it

> > > > will

> > > > > >not happen merely because of the transit.To clarify this

> let me

> > > > give a

> > > > > >simple example.Let us say saturn is transiting through the

> seventh

> > > > > >house of a nativity,the result of this transit could be

> separation

> > > > > >amongst the husband and wife.However i am sure you are

> aware that

> > > > such

> > > > > >separation does not take place amongst most couples during

> the

> > > > seventh

> > > > > >transit of saturn.Separation amongst the couple will take

> place

> > > > only

> > > > > >if the basic horoscope indicates it.Transits per se can

> never be

> > > > > >forceful enough to cause such serious events unless there

> are some

> > > > > >indications in the basic horoscope too.See the name transits

> > > > itself

> > > > > >would imlply that the effects if any are transitory.Transits

> > > > sometimes

> > > > > >become strong in giving effects when supported by the

> dasha.But

> > > > even

> > > > > >in such cases the effects of the transit,separation amongst

> the

> > > > couple

> > > > > >will be of a temporary nature.So the golden rule is that if

> > > > transits

> > > > > >support an event indicated by the basic horoscope then it

> will

> > > > > >definitely happen in avery forceful way.However if basic

> horoscope

> > > > > >indicates no such events transit effects will be minor and

> > > > > >temporary.Hope i have conveyed the thought.

> > > > > > Now coming to ur questions.Ur first question is that

> > > > are the

> > > > > >results for transits given by me in the nature of general

> > > > effects.The

> > > > > >answer is yes,for all these effects amy not be felt by

> everybody

> > > > > >undergoing such transits.The final effects will be in

> tandem with

> > > > the

> > > > > >basic horoscope.

> > > > > >Ur second question is about conjuction of transits with

> natal

> > > > > >planets.Yes,conjuctions of transitory planets with natal

> planets

> > > > does

> > > > > >make a difference.

> > > > > >As for ur being opposite of materiallistic,the reason is

> the Ketu

> > > > in

> > > > > >ur lagna.AS explained in detail above the transit Raahu

> cannot be

> > > > > >expected to overcome the effects of ketu in lagna in the

> natal

> > > > > >horoscope.There can at the most be ten percent change on

> account

> > > > of

> > > > > >transits in ur basic nature.

> > > > > >As for ur becoming a kinda recluse i will have to know ur

> total

> > > > > >horoscope and analyse it. RK--- In

> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > > > >wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> _______________

> > > > > Advertisement: Love Footy? Get AFL, NRL, Rugby live scores

> and

> > > > video now!

> > > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?

> > > >

> mode=click & clientID=819 & referral=hotmailtagline & URL=http://sports.nin

> > > > emsn.com.au

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

Dear Rup-ji

thank you for your detailed and explanatory posts. We are learning

much from you.

Sincerely

Su

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Rup Krishen Baqaya "

<baqayarup wrote:

>

> Having told you of the highs of ur horoscope i think it is my duty

> to also warn you of its pitfalls lest you become complacent.

> You see one of the major pitfalls of ur horoscope is the placement of

> Moon in its sign of debilitation and it being aspected by both the

> grave malefics Mars and Saturn.This makes moon very weak and moon is

> mind.The placement of ketu in cancer the house of moon does not

> help.Weakness of mind is clearly reflected in you when you start

> attributing happening of national and sometimes even international

> events merely to ur prayers or your thinking.This needs to be curbed

> as otherwise you could in the long run suffer from mental

> troubles.Moreover the fifth house is also in a very bad shape what

> with ketu placed therein and it being aspected by saturn as also the

> house being hemmed by the malefics sun and Mars on one side and the

> 8th lord venus on another.The fifth house besides relating to stomach

> and children also relates to intellect.All these affairs need great

> care in ur life. RK --- In

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > So many thanx to you, I will follow ur's advice and will come up to

> > what u wish and expect from me.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Rup Krishen

> > Baqaya " <baqayarup@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Ok Lait.Your expressing so much happiness makes me happy too.So

> > let

> > > me reward you further by removing one of your apprehensions.In one

> > of

> > > the earlier posts at this or the earlier group you had expressed

> > the

> > > apprehension that in venus dasha you will be suffering from blood

> > > pressure/heart trouble etc.I don't know who told you this or where

> > you

> > > read it.Now please do not misunderstand.I am not even for a moment

> > > saying that your apprehension was totally wrong.On the contrary it

> > has

> > > sound basis what with Venus being eighth lord of chronic sickness

> > > placed in the fourth house pertaining to heart.However,what i want

> > to

> > > tell you is that it may not happen like that if u are careful and

> > take

> > > proper precautions in the matter.To make you understand this let

> > us go

> > > to the totality of your horoscope for matters of health.See

> > physical

> > > health is totally governed by lord of Lagna which is Jupiter in ur

> > > case.Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house and

> > sign

> > > being in the tenth house in sagittarius.Being retro makes it

> > > stronger.Further saturn the karaka of longevity is very well

> > placed in

> > > taurus in the third house.The other factor pertaining to longevity

> > > that is 8th lord venus is also happily placed in a friendly sign

> > > gemini in the 4th house where it has digbala.So the chart shows

> > > longevity.Whereas I agree that in its dasha venus will become

> > strong

> > > and its aspect on Jupiter can harm the health,the fact remains that

> > > for spoiling the health seriously venus will have to overcome

> > > Jupiter.Now given the strength of Jupiter in ur horoscope i doubt

> > if

> > > venus can do that unless you weaken Jupiter and strengthen venus

> > by ur

> > > karma.This is exactly like my own horoscope in which Sun as lord of

> > > ascendant in ascendant gives great health,but moon in the eighth

> > tends

> > > to spoil it.In fact most astrologers had therefore predicted severe

> > > illness for me in Moon dasha.But by remaining very cautious about

> > my

> > > eating and driniking habits i was able to pass Moon dasha without

> > any

> > > illness.so that is what you have to do.Curb your intake of salt(for

> > > BP) and sugar from now itself,no alcohol,abstinence from excessive

> > > sex(all these things represent venus),be pious by thought and deed

> > (to

> > > elevate Guru) and see how your health remains excellent even in

> > venus

> > > dasha.

> > > In fact i should have written this to you in private rather than at

> > > the group.But i thought that the post can be an example to the

> > group

> > > of the analysis of a horoscope and also to illustrate what true

> > > remedial measures mean.Regards RK--- In

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <mishra.lalit@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sir, It's so nice to receive a such a good message from

> > you, In

> > > > the last 2 months, i had all sort of good end results 1. My

> > father

> > > > won the property case which was looking impossible. 2. I was

> > give very

> > > > good bonus, a hansome amount more that the declared amount 3. I

> > got

> > > > promoted and became a Project Lead, will be trying to become

> > Project

> > > > manager next Year. 4. I got 2 girl friends though the friendship

> > is

> > > > still not very deep. 5. I won the dirty battle between me and Pt.

> > > > Dakschhinamurthy and his dozens of blind followers, I was able

> > to expose

> > > > his racket before entire group floated by Sanjay Rath. So,

> > when my

> > > > boss threatened me to escalate a issue against me to VP of the

> > company,

> > > > i thought the transit is turning bad. Well,. i have planned my

> > moves

> > > > very well, i will turn the scene and will overcome all obstacles

> > as said

> > > > by you. regards, Lalit.

> > > >

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> > > > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Sir,

> > > > >

> > > > > Time seems changing a bit for me, My Boss is very very angry

> > with me

> > > > > for my going on leaves and today forced me to come back that i

> > > > > refused.

> > > > >

> > > > > He said to escalate the matter to our CIO and Vice President,

> > Sunita

> > > > > Ma'm. There was a problem in one part of the application tht i

> > > > > developed, i fixed it temporarily last month, now he released

> > this

> > > > > month's data same way, so, the solution provided by me needs

> > to be

> > > > > updated, as i m out of station, i can't do it, he can, being

> > there,

> > > > > but he is not doing that and accusing me instead.

> > > > >

> > > > > I m ready to face whatever is happening, coz i m not that

> > wrong.

> > > > >

> > > > > So, what u w'd say, how transit is going unfavorable with

> > respect to

> > > > > Ketu - Saturn - Saturn dasha..

> > > > >

> > > > > I have to turn this situation in my favor, m confidet enough,

> > but

> > > > > what shape it may take, what astrology indicates...

> > > > >

> > > > > Problem is linked with leadership too, we need one more

> > engineer in

> > > > > our team to provide me a back up, but he is not looking at this

> > > > > aspect.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > Lalit.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Rup Baqaya

> > > > > baqayarup@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes i think i have said that in my post very clearly. RK

> > > > > >

> > > > > > v reality reality_v@ wrote: Dear Rup-ji

> > > > > > thank you for your kind reply. I suppose we would then hve to

> > > > > consider

> > > > > > aspects of transits on natal planets a well?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > warm rgds

> > > > > > Su

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > " Rup Krishen Baqaya "

> > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna

> > (contd)

> > > > > > >Sat, 08 Sep 2007 03:51:00 -0000

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >My dear friend, The answer to ur question lies in the

> > basics of

> > > > > > >astrology.You see,in astrology everything stems from the

> > basic

> > > > > > >horoscope.Unless an event is indicated in the basic

> > horoscope it

> > > > > will

> > > > > > >not happen merely because of the transit.To clarify this

> > let me

> > > > > give a

> > > > > > >simple example.Let us say saturn is transiting through the

> > seventh

> > > > > > >house of a nativity,the result of this transit could be

> > separation

> > > > > > >amongst the husband and wife.However i am sure you are

> > aware that

> > > > > such

> > > > > > >separation does not take place amongst most couples during

> > the

> > > > > seventh

> > > > > > >transit of saturn.Separation amongst the couple will take

> > place

> > > > > only

> > > > > > >if the basic horoscope indicates it.Transits per se can

> > never be

> > > > > > >forceful enough to cause such serious events unless there

> > are some

> > > > > > >indications in the basic horoscope too.See the name transits

> > > > > itself

> > > > > > >would imlply that the effects if any are transitory.Transits

> > > > > sometimes

> > > > > > >become strong in giving effects when supported by the

> > dasha.But

> > > > > even

> > > > > > >in such cases the effects of the transit,separation amongst

> > the

> > > > > couple

> > > > > > >will be of a temporary nature.So the golden rule is that if

> > > > > transits

> > > > > > >support an event indicated by the basic horoscope then it

> > will

> > > > > > >definitely happen in avery forceful way.However if basic

> > horoscope

> > > > > > >indicates no such events transit effects will be minor and

> > > > > > >temporary.Hope i have conveyed the thought.

> > > > > > > Now coming to ur questions.Ur first question is that

> > > > > are the

> > > > > > >results for transits given by me in the nature of general

> > > > > effects.The

> > > > > > >answer is yes,for all these effects amy not be felt by

> > everybody

> > > > > > >undergoing such transits.The final effects will be in

> > tandem with

> > > > > the

> > > > > > >basic horoscope.

> > > > > > >Ur second question is about conjuction of transits with

> > natal

> > > > > > >planets.Yes,conjuctions of transitory planets with natal

> > planets

> > > > > does

> > > > > > >make a difference.

> > > > > > >As for ur being opposite of materiallistic,the reason is

> > the Ketu

> > > > > in

> > > > > > >ur lagna.AS explained in detail above the transit Raahu

> > cannot be

> > > > > > >expected to overcome the effects of ketu in lagna in the

> > natal

> > > > > > >horoscope.There can at the most be ten percent change on

> > account

> > > > > of

> > > > > > >transits in ur basic nature.

> > > > > > >As for ur becoming a kinda recluse i will have to know ur

> > total

> > > > > > >horoscope and analyse it. RK--- In

> > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > > > > >wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > _______________

> > > > > > Advertisement: Love Footy? Get AFL, NRL, Rugby live scores

> > and

> > > > > video now!

> > > > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?

> > > > >

> > mode=click & clientID=819 & referral=hotmailtagline & URL=http://sports.nin

> > > > > emsn.com.au

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Further to what i have written below let me tell you that Jupiter in

ur horoscope is 9th lord and 12th lord.As 9th lord he is shubha and as

12th lord he is ashubha.So he will give you mixed results.When acting

as 9th lord he may give you good fortune,pleasurable travels,make you

religious etc.When acting as 12th lord he will give you

losses,expenses,a tendency towards self undoing etc.And since jupiter

is strong in view of its retrogation all these results that is both

positive and negative will be felt by you in large measure. RK---

In Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Rup Baqaya

<baqayarup wrote:

>

> As per what i have read a retro planet is strong.Please try to

appreciate that strong means strong,obviously both for good or bad.A

benefic turning retro means it becomes more good.A malefic turning

retro means more bad.Thus a retro Jupiter is a blessing.But a retro

saturn could be a curse.Hope i have conveyed the thought. RK

>

> javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote:

> Hello Rup Sir,

>

> I have some confusion,regarding retroation of planets,as you

mentioned mail to Lalit ji querry,you wrote:

>

> " Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house and sign

> being in the tenth house in sagittarius. Being retro makes it

> stronger "

>

> Below is the my chart,where jupiter is placed in 1st Bhava,but

its retrograde,here expert of astrology treat retrogration of planet

NOT GOO,I also have Visottari Dasha of Jupiter,I need your opinion.

>

> Regds-javed

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

> I had already posted ur's chart, If u wish remaining parts

of the full horoscope, i will do that tomorrow too.

> Lagna Chart

>

> Saptamsa (Children)

>

>

> Navamsa (Spouse)

>

>

> Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun

06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975

Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to

07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn

07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052

Ketu 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to

06-Feb-2079

>

>

> Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo

Ve Sa Me

>

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

<mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Hello Mr. Javed,

> >

> > I m happy if u call me only " Lalit " , " Ji " sounds very heavy to me. I

> > just want friends, nothing other than friendship.

> >

> > there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used

following

> > for making ur's horoscope -

> >

> > Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries

> > are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I

> > think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females though

> > keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to give them

> > gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming personality, you

> > have interest in history and ancient languages -like Hebrew, Latin,

> > Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your partners will act in

> > ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much lucky from mother's side

> > and problem with children is also seen. Because of mercury, some

> > fluctuation in business is seen but in some total u will make enough

> > wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m not sure if u r somehow

> > related to medical business. If u have any specific query, pls.

ask our

> > elders and experts. I know only basics and learning in their company.

> > You can use ur horo posted by me for future reference. only one planet

> > mercury is enemic to you.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Saptamsa (Children)

> >

> >

> > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon

> > 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu

> > 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn

> > 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu

> > 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me

> >

> >

> >

> > Navamsa (Spouse)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " javed_khaanzada "

> > javed_khaanzada@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Hello Lalit ji,

> > >

> > > My DOB is

> > >

> > > 28-11-1964

> > >

> > > 1620 hrs

> > >

> > > karachi-Pakistan

> > >

> > > Regds-javed

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > reality_v@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > HI Lalit

> > > >

> > > > 13th may 1961

> > > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia

> > > > 2.03 am

> > > >

> > > > rgds

> > > > Su

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > > " litsol " mishra.lalit@

> > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from

Lagna(contd)

> > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000

> > > > >

> > > > >Dear Member,

> > > > >

> > > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this

> > > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.

> > > > >

> > > > >regards,

> > > > >Lalit.

> > > > >

> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > > ><reality_v@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Krishenji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very

> > > materiallistic.He

> > > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail

pleasures.He may

> > > > >even

> > > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face

> > > > >stiff

> > > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He

> > > may be

> > > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract

> > > his

> > > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for

> > > > >himself.Health

> > > > > > may prove troublesome.//

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my life.

> > > Are

> > > > >these

> > > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal

planets

> > > > >make a

> > > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where

> > > Kethu

> > > > >is in

> > > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra in

> > > Ke's

> > > > >nakshatra.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic.

> > > I've

> > > > >become

> > > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no

> > > > >interest in even

> > > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous

> > > > >financially if this

> > > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this

> > > > >phenomenon. Could

> > > > > > you kindly explain?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > thank you

> > > > > > regards

> > > > > > Su

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > " Rup Krishen Baqaya " <baqayarup@>

> > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from

Lagna(contd)

> > > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of Jupiter

> > > and

> > > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the

> > > results of

> > > > >the

> > > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.

> > > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very

> > > > >materiallistic.He

> > > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He

> > > may

> > > > >even

> > > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to

face

> > > > >stiff

> > > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He

> > > may

> > > > >be

> > > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract

> > > his

> > > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for

> > > > >himself.Health

> > > > > > >may prove troublesome.

> > > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from

> > > > >legacy,insurance

> > > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or

> > > > >theft.There

> > > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He may

> > > get

> > > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion

> > > with

> > > > >family

> > > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The behaviour

> > > of

> > > > >the

> > > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are

> > > chances

> > > > >of an

> > > > > > >accident.

> > > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved in

> > > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will

> > > possess

> > > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve success.He

> > > may

> > > > >become

> > > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances may

> > > not

> > > > >prove

> > > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys will

> > > prove

> > > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a

> > > > >piligrimage.

> > > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally

> > > > >tense.There

> > > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards will

> > > not

> > > > >be in

> > > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will

> > > not be

> > > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved

> > > > >ones.There is

> > > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be worry

> > > on

> > > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in social

> > > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.

> > > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public office

> > > and an

> > > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the

> > > > >native.Children's

> > > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face

some

> > > > >health

> > > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health and

> > > may

> > > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding

> > > with

> > > > >spouse

> > > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall

> > > > >relationship

> > > > > > >may be harmonious.

> > > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from

> > > > >profession

> > > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and

> > > > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in

> > > enemity

> > > > >in

> > > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money on

> > > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising

> > > attitude

> > > > >and

> > > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the

> > > transit

> > > > >the

> > > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his

apprehensions

> > > > >about

> > > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.

> > > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through dealing

> > > with

> > > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The

> > > wise

> > > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and

> > > enhance

> > > > >his

> > > > > > >social position.He will be independent during this period.The

> > > > >marital

> > > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his

> > > friends.

> > > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in

> > > occult

> > > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native

> > > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be satisfactory.He

> > > may

> > > > >face

> > > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach

trouble and

> > > > > > >emotional problems.

> > > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the native

> > > will

> > > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be

> > > productive

> > > > >of

> > > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of

> > > > >publishing,communication

> > > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may partially

> > > bear

> > > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his

> > > > >brothers and

> > > > > > >sisters.

> > > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work

> > > extremely

> > > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a

> > > lot of

> > > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way or

> > > the

> > > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be

continuous

> > > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material

> > > prosperity.

> > > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve material

> > > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new

> > > > >contacts

> > > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract the

> > > > >native

> > > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may undertake

> > > > >extensive

> > > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could

face

> > > > >health

> > > > > > >problems.

> > > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of

> > > income

> > > > >may

> > > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some form

> > > of

> > > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of

> > > spiritual

> > > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native may

> > > > >suffer

> > > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart

ailments and

> > > > >weak

> > > > > > >eyesight.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > _______________

> > > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @

> > > > >www.eBay.com.au

> > > > > >

> > > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > _______________

> > > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail

> > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?

> > >

mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho

> > > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/

> > > >

> > >

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

>

>

>

>

>

> Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

>

Dear Sir,

Thanx for ur care, and here i w'd like to proove u wrong as well as

astrological findings too, for their study or understanding of

debilitation. Debilitation is in me seen as loads of thoughts,

irrelevant thoughts, sometimes, i become pensive for the events i m

not concerned and lot many ideas come to me same time and

debilitatino should be seen in my struggle for a good career, moon

being debilitated and mars placed 6'th gave me hardships, I hardly

gained any favor in my life except one or two places.

Like if count of rapes increases in delhi, i m no way concerned, but

as i m a confident believer, I w'd forcefully pray to God to stop it.

You have seen how there was no rape in delhi from 10'th Jan to May,

the period my will power was unaffected, when i got affected by

Priya's case, my will power's intensity was decreased and there was

rapes in Delhi. however, i collected my will power again but not to

the initial level, still, 2006 was the year of least rape cases in

Delhi in last 4-5 years.

So, debelitation is not there in the end results but debilitation

should be seen in when i share it with people,Coz, there are chances

for me to be taken as butt of joke,Becoz of people's closed life in

their comfort zone, they are no more elligible to understand and

accept the divine activities, Whereas, they themselve can do it, can

realize it. The waves emitting from the brain due to powerful

thoughts if God's approval is there, events may happen.

Let's think how events happen, decision making person thinks and then

akes a decision, before taknig a decision, he gets inputs from

various sources and then contemplates, if some message can be passed

on to him or somehow some thoughts are collectively spread in the

universe, and if they are in the majority, one will think under their

influence and gradually will be inclined to take decision under such

influence.

So, by saying so, all i wanted for all is to do prayers to spread

good thoughts, positive energy, I don't think it's illogical, at

least there is no harm in it and if God listens to ur prayer, that is

already a gain. Where contradiction comes, people can say, instead of

praying to God for others, why one is unable to do Good to oneself,

The answer is, Good happens but in the ratio one's dense bad karmas

are liquidifying, and we can see a doctor who suffers from cold or

sometimes from little serious problems still able to help others with

his consultation,diagnosis and right prescription.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Rup Krishen Baqaya "

<baqayarup wrote:

>

> Having told you of the highs of ur horoscope i think it is my duty

> to also warn you of its pitfalls lest you become complacent.

> You see one of the major pitfalls of ur horoscope is the placement

of

> Moon in its sign of debilitation and it being aspected by both the

> grave malefics Mars and Saturn.This makes moon very weak and moon is

> mind.The placement of ketu in cancer the house of moon does not

> help.Weakness of mind is clearly reflected in you when you start

> attributing happening of national and sometimes even international

> events merely to ur prayers or your thinking.This needs to be curbed

> as otherwise you could in the long run suffer from mental

> troubles.Moreover the fifth house is also in a very bad shape what

> with ketu placed therein and it being aspected by saturn as also the

> house being hemmed by the malefics sun and Mars on one side and the

> 8th lord venus on another.The fifth house besides relating to

stomach

> and children also relates to intellect.All these affairs need great

> care in ur life. RK --- In

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > So many thanx to you, I will follow ur's advice and will come up

to

> > what u wish and expect from me.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Rup Krishen

> > Baqaya " <baqayarup@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Ok Lait.Your expressing so much happiness makes me happy

too.So

> > let

> > > me reward you further by removing one of your apprehensions.In

one

> > of

> > > the earlier posts at this or the earlier group you had

expressed

> > the

> > > apprehension that in venus dasha you will be suffering from

blood

> > > pressure/heart trouble etc.I don't know who told you this or

where

> > you

> > > read it.Now please do not misunderstand.I am not even for a

moment

> > > saying that your apprehension was totally wrong.On the contrary

it

> > has

> > > sound basis what with Venus being eighth lord of chronic

sickness

> > > placed in the fourth house pertaining to heart.However,what i

want

> > to

> > > tell you is that it may not happen like that if u are careful

and

> > take

> > > proper precautions in the matter.To make you understand this

let

> > us go

> > > to the totality of your horoscope for matters of health.See

> > physical

> > > health is totally governed by lord of Lagna which is Jupiter in

ur

> > > case.Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house

and

> > sign

> > > being in the tenth house in sagittarius.Being retro makes it

> > > stronger.Further saturn the karaka of longevity is very well

> > placed in

> > > taurus in the third house.The other factor pertaining to

longevity

> > > that is 8th lord venus is also happily placed in a friendly sign

> > > gemini in the 4th house where it has digbala.So the chart shows

> > > longevity.Whereas I agree that in its dasha venus will become

> > strong

> > > and its aspect on Jupiter can harm the health,the fact remains

that

> > > for spoiling the health seriously venus will have to overcome

> > > Jupiter.Now given the strength of Jupiter in ur horoscope i

doubt

> > if

> > > venus can do that unless you weaken Jupiter and strengthen

venus

> > by ur

> > > karma.This is exactly like my own horoscope in which Sun as

lord of

> > > ascendant in ascendant gives great health,but moon in the

eighth

> > tends

> > > to spoil it.In fact most astrologers had therefore predicted

severe

> > > illness for me in Moon dasha.But by remaining very cautious

about

> > my

> > > eating and driniking habits i was able to pass Moon dasha

without

> > any

> > > illness.so that is what you have to do.Curb your intake of salt

(for

> > > BP) and sugar from now itself,no alcohol,abstinence from

excessive

> > > sex(all these things represent venus),be pious by thought and

deed

> > (to

> > > elevate Guru) and see how your health remains excellent even in

> > venus

> > > dasha.

> > > In fact i should have written this to you in private rather

than at

> > > the group.But i thought that the post can be an example to the

> > group

> > > of the analysis of a horoscope and also to illustrate what true

> > > remedial measures mean.Regards RK--- In

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

<mishra.lalit@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sir, It's so nice to receive a such a good message

from

> > you, In

> > > > the last 2 months, i had all sort of good end results 1.

My

> > father

> > > > won the property case which was looking impossible. 2. I was

> > give very

> > > > good bonus, a hansome amount more that the declared amount 3.

I

> > got

> > > > promoted and became a Project Lead, will be trying to become

> > Project

> > > > manager next Year. 4. I got 2 girl friends though the

friendship

> > is

> > > > still not very deep. 5. I won the dirty battle between me and

Pt.

> > > > Dakschhinamurthy and his dozens of blind followers, I was

able

> > to expose

> > > > his racket before entire group floated by Sanjay Rath. So,

> > when my

> > > > boss threatened me to escalate a issue against me to VP of

the

> > company,

> > > > i thought the transit is turning bad. Well,. i have planned

my

> > moves

> > > > very well, i will turn the scene and will overcome all

obstacles

> > as said

> > > > by you. regards, Lalit.

> > > >

> > > > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Sir,

> > > > >

> > > > > Time seems changing a bit for me, My Boss is very very

angry

> > with me

> > > > > for my going on leaves and today forced me to come back

that i

> > > > > refused.

> > > > >

> > > > > He said to escalate the matter to our CIO and Vice

President,

> > Sunita

> > > > > Ma'm. There was a problem in one part of the application

tht i

> > > > > developed, i fixed it temporarily last month, now he

released

> > this

> > > > > month's data same way, so, the solution provided by me

needs

> > to be

> > > > > updated, as i m out of station, i can't do it, he can,

being

> > there,

> > > > > but he is not doing that and accusing me instead.

> > > > >

> > > > > I m ready to face whatever is happening, coz i m not that

> > wrong.

> > > > >

> > > > > So, what u w'd say, how transit is going unfavorable with

> > respect to

> > > > > Ketu - Saturn - Saturn dasha..

> > > > >

> > > > > I have to turn this situation in my favor, m confidet

enough,

> > but

> > > > > what shape it may take, what astrology indicates...

> > > > >

> > > > > Problem is linked with leadership too, we need one more

> > engineer in

> > > > > our team to provide me a back up, but he is not looking at

this

> > > > > aspect.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > Lalit.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Rup Baqaya

> > > > > baqayarup@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes i think i have said that in my post very clearly. RK

> > > > > >

> > > > > > v reality reality_v@ wrote: Dear Rup-ji

> > > > > > thank you for your kind reply. I suppose we would then

hve to

> > > > > consider

> > > > > > aspects of transits on natal planets a well?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > warm rgds

> > > > > > Su

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > " Rup Krishen Baqaya "

> > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from

Lagna

> > (contd)

> > > > > > >Sat, 08 Sep 2007 03:51:00 -0000

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >My dear friend, The answer to ur question lies in the

> > basics of

> > > > > > >astrology.You see,in astrology everything stems from the

> > basic

> > > > > > >horoscope.Unless an event is indicated in the basic

> > horoscope it

> > > > > will

> > > > > > >not happen merely because of the transit.To clarify this

> > let me

> > > > > give a

> > > > > > >simple example.Let us say saturn is transiting through

the

> > seventh

> > > > > > >house of a nativity,the result of this transit could be

> > separation

> > > > > > >amongst the husband and wife.However i am sure you are

> > aware that

> > > > > such

> > > > > > >separation does not take place amongst most couples

during

> > the

> > > > > seventh

> > > > > > >transit of saturn.Separation amongst the couple will

take

> > place

> > > > > only

> > > > > > >if the basic horoscope indicates it.Transits per se can

> > never be

> > > > > > >forceful enough to cause such serious events unless

there

> > are some

> > > > > > >indications in the basic horoscope too.See the name

transits

> > > > > itself

> > > > > > >would imlply that the effects if any are

transitory.Transits

> > > > > sometimes

> > > > > > >become strong in giving effects when supported by the

> > dasha.But

> > > > > even

> > > > > > >in such cases the effects of the transit,separation

amongst

> > the

> > > > > couple

> > > > > > >will be of a temporary nature.So the golden rule is that

if

> > > > > transits

> > > > > > >support an event indicated by the basic horoscope then

it

> > will

> > > > > > >definitely happen in avery forceful way.However if basic

> > horoscope

> > > > > > >indicates no such events transit effects will be minor

and

> > > > > > >temporary.Hope i have conveyed the thought.

> > > > > > > Now coming to ur questions.Ur first question is that

> > > > > are the

> > > > > > >results for transits given by me in the nature of general

> > > > > effects.The

> > > > > > >answer is yes,for all these effects amy not be felt by

> > everybody

> > > > > > >undergoing such transits.The final effects will be in

> > tandem with

> > > > > the

> > > > > > >basic horoscope.

> > > > > > >Ur second question is about conjuction of transits with

> > natal

> > > > > > >planets.Yes,conjuctions of transitory planets with natal

> > planets

> > > > > does

> > > > > > >make a difference.

> > > > > > >As for ur being opposite of materiallistic,the reason is

> > the Ketu

> > > > > in

> > > > > > >ur lagna.AS explained in detail above the transit Raahu

> > cannot be

> > > > > > >expected to overcome the effects of ketu in lagna in the

> > natal

> > > > > > >horoscope.There can at the most be ten percent change on

> > account

> > > > > of

> > > > > > >transits in ur basic nature.

> > > > > > >As for ur becoming a kinda recluse i will have to know

ur

> > total

> > > > > > >horoscope and analyse it. RK--- In

> > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > > > > >wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > _______________

> > > > > > Advertisement: Love Footy? Get AFL, NRL, Rugby live

scores

> > and

> > > > > video now!

> > > > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?

> > > > >

> >

mode=click & clientID=819 & referral=hotmailtagline & URL=http://sports.nin

> > > > > emsn.com.au

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Dear Rup,

You are right. retrograde planet is 3 times stronger than a direct

planet. It gets cheshta bala by reason of being retrograde and if one

understands that it is farthest from Sun, when retrograde, and then try

to understand the relation between Moon being away from Sun and its

paksha bala, the reason would be plain.

Regards,

Chandrashekhar.

Rup Baqaya wrote:

As per what i have read a retro planet is strong.Please try to

appreciate that strong means strong,obviously both for good or bad.A

benefic turning retro means it becomes more good.A malefic turning

retro means more bad.Thus a retro Jupiter is a blessing.But a retro

saturn could be a curse.Hope i have conveyed the thought. RK

javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada >

wrote:

Hello Rup Sir,

I have some confusion,regarding retroation of planets,as you

mentioned mail to Lalit ji querry,you wrote:

"Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house and

sign

being in the tenth house in sagittarius. Being retro makes it

stronger"

Below is the my chart,where jupiter is placed in 1st

Bhava,but its retrograde,here expert of astrology treat retrogration of

planet NOT GOO,I also have Visottari Dasha of Jupiter,I need your

opinion.

Regds-javed

litsol <mishra.lalit > wrote:

I had already posted ur's chart, If u wish remaining parts

of the full horoscope, i will do that tomorrow too.

Lagna Chart

Saptamsa

(Children)

Navamsa

(Spouse)

Vimsottari - Maha Dasha

Sun

06-Feb-1959

to

06-Feb-1965

Moon

06-Feb-1965

to

06-Feb-1975

Mars

06-Feb-1975

to

06-Feb-1982

Rahu

06-Feb-1982

to

07-Feb-2000

Jupiter

07-Feb-2000

to

07-Feb-2016

Saturn

07-Feb-2016

to

06-Feb-2035

Mercury

06-Feb-2035

to

07-Feb-2052

Ketu

07-Feb-2052

to

06-Feb-2059

Venus

06-Feb-2059

to

06-Feb-2079

Karaka

AK

AmK

BK

MK

PK

GK

DK

Ju

Ma

Su

Mo

Ve

Sa

Me

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol"

<mishra.lalit wrote:

>

>

> Hello Mr. Javed,

>

> I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to me.

I

> just want friends, nothing other than friendship.

>

> there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used

following

> for making ur's horoscope -

>

> Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries

> are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I

> think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females

though

> keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to give

them

> gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming personality,

you

> have interest in history and ancient languages -like Hebrew, Latin,

> Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your partners will act

in

> ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much lucky from mother's

side

> and problem with children is also seen. Because of mercury, some

> fluctuation in business is seen but in some total u will make

enough

> wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m not sure if u r somehow

> related to medical business. If u have any specific query, pls.

ask our

> elders and experts. I know only basics and learning in their

company.

> You can use ur horo posted by me for future reference. only one

planet

> mercury is enemic to you.

>

> regards,

> Lalit

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Saptamsa (Children)

>

>

> Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon

> 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu

> 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016

Saturn

> 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu

> 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079

>

>

>

>

>

> Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me

>

>

>

> Navamsa (Spouse)

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

"javed_khaanzada"

> javed_khaanzada@ wrote:

> >

> > Hello Lalit ji,

> >

> > My DOB is

> >

> > 28-11-1964

> >

> > 1620 hrs

> >

> > karachi-Pakistan

> >

> > Regds-javed

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v

reality"

> > reality_v@ wrote:

> > >

> > > HI Lalit

> > >

> > > 13th may 1961

> > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia

> > > 2.03 am

> > >

> > > rgds

> > > Su

> > >

> > >

> > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@

> > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re:

Transits from Lagna(contd)

> > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000

> > > >

> > > >Dear Member,

> > > >

> > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data

then this

> > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.

> > > >

> > > >regards,

> > > >Lalit.

> > > >

> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

"v reality"

> > > ><reality_v@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Krishenji

> > > > >

> > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes

very

> > materiallistic.He

> > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail

pleasures.He may

> > > >even

> > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He

may have to face

> > > >stiff

> > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome

his opponents.He

> > may be

> > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite

sex may attract

> > his

> > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad

name for

> > > >himself.Health

> > > > > may prove troublesome.//

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it

applying to my life.

> > Are

> > > >these

> > > > > just general indications? Do transits

conjuncting natal planets

> > > >make a

> > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st

Kumba where

> > Kethu

> > > >is in

> > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's

naksatra and Ra in

> > Ke's

> > > >nakshatra.

> > > > >

> > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of

materialistic.

> > I've

> > > >become

> > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest

that way. Hve no

> > > >interest in even

> > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially

disastrous

> > > >financially if this

> > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious

about this

> > > >phenomenon. Could

> > > > > you kindly explain?

> > > > >

> > > > > thank you

> > > > > regards

> > > > > Su

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya"

<baqayarup@>

> > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing]

Transits from Lagna(contd)

> > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the

transits of Jupiter

> > and

> > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me

now give the

> > results of

> > > >the

> > > > > >next important transit that is that of of

Raahu.

> > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native

becomes very

> > > >materiallistic.He

> > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and

materail pleasures.He

> > may

> > > >even

> > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his

ends.He may have to face

> > > >stiff

> > > > > >competition but he will be able to

overcome his opponents.He

> > may

> > > >be

> > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the

opposite sex may attract

> > his

> > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a

bad name for

> > > >himself.Health

> > > > > >may prove troublesome.

> > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be

gain from

> > > >legacy,insurance

> > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of

overspending or

> > > >theft.There

> > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of

the native.He may

> > get

> > > > > >involved in litigation and

disputes.Differences of opinion

> > with

> > > >family

> > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in

eyes.The behaviour

> > of

> > > >the

> > > > > >native may be unconventional and

uncontrolled.There are

> > chances

> > > >of an

> > > > > >accident.

> > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native

could get involved in

> > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite

aims now.He will

> > possess

> > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and

achieve success.He

> > may

> > > >become

> > > > > >a philanthrophist.His

friends,brothers and acquiantances may

> > not

> > > >prove

> > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short

distance journeys will

> > prove

> > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or

undertake a

> > > >piligrimage.

> > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will

remain mentally

> > > >tense.There

> > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in

vocation.Rewards will

> > not

> > > >be in

> > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic

environment will

> > not be

> > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated

from his loved

> > > >ones.There is

> > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of

reputation.There may be worry

> > on

> > > > > >account of children.The native may however

indulge in social

> > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of

friends.

> > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in

a public office

> > and an

> > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be

awarded to the

> > > >native.Children's

> > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory

and they may face some

> > > >health

> > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy

satisfactory health and

> > may

> > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be

some misunderstanding

> > with

> > > >spouse

> > > > > >on account of lack of self expression

though the overall

> > > >relationship

> > > > > >may be harmonious.

> > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly

attainments and gain from

> > > >profession

> > > > > >is indicated.However there may be

unhealthy competition and

> > > > > >disharmonious relationship with

subordinates,resulting in

> > enemity

> > > >in

> > > > > >both social and business life.The native

could waste money on

> > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an

uncompromising

> > attitude

> > > >and

> > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards

the end of the

> > transit

> > > >the

> > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties

and his apprehensions

> > > >about

> > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill

fame will be set aside.

> > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is

indicated through dealing

> > with

> > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome

his enemies.The

> > wise

> > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the

native's income and

> > enhance

> > > >his

> > > > > >social position.He will be independent

during this period.The

> > > >marital

> > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the

company of his

> > friends.

> > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may

take interest in

> > occult

> > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may

benefit the native

> > > > > >financially.His working conditions

may not be satisfactory.He

> > may

> > > >face

> > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be

plagued by stomach trouble and

> > > > > >emotional problems.

> > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental

faculties of the native

> > will

> > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and

travels will be

> > productive

> > > >of

> > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of

> > > >publishing,communication

> > > > > >and distribution may come along.His

decisions may partially

> > bear

> > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience

friction with his

> > > >brothers and

> > > > > >sisters.

> > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native

will have to work

> > extremely

> > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He

will have to face a

> > lot of

> > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be

resolved one way or

> > the

> > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and

there will be continuous

> > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be

slight material

> > prosperity.

> > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native

will achieve material

> > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He

may establish new

> > > >contacts

> > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite

sex will attract the

> > > >native

> > > > > >easily and he may get involved

romantically.He may undertake

> > > >extensive

> > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs

children could face

> > > >health

> > > > > >problems.

> > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's

secret sorces of

> > income

> > > >may

> > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be

involved in some form

> > of

> > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by

some form of

> > spiritual

> > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or

losses.The native may

> > > >suffer

> > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach

trouble,heart ailments and

> > > >weak

> > > > > >eyesight.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > _______________

> > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join

eBay for free @

> > > >www.eBay.com.au

> > > > >

> > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > _______________

> > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail

> > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?

> > mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho

> > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/

> > >

> >

>

Send instant messages to your online friends

Shape in your own image. Join

our Network Research Panel today!

All i can tell you Lalit is to take care of yourself,for even this

post of urs shows the state of great mental confusion you are in.

RKVedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

<mishra.lalit wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> Thanx for ur care, and here i w'd like to proove u wrong as well as

> astrological findings too, for their study or understanding of

> debilitation. Debilitation is in me seen as loads of thoughts,

> irrelevant thoughts, sometimes, i become pensive for the events i m

> not concerned and lot many ideas come to me same time and

> debilitatino should be seen in my struggle for a good career, moon

> being debilitated and mars placed 6'th gave me hardships, I hardly

> gained any favor in my life except one or two places.

>

> Like if count of rapes increases in delhi, i m no way concerned, but

> as i m a confident believer, I w'd forcefully pray to God to stop it.

> You have seen how there was no rape in delhi from 10'th Jan to May,

> the period my will power was unaffected, when i got affected by

> Priya's case, my will power's intensity was decreased and there was

> rapes in Delhi. however, i collected my will power again but not to

> the initial level, still, 2006 was the year of least rape cases in

> Delhi in last 4-5 years.

>

> So, debelitation is not there in the end results but debilitation

> should be seen in when i share it with people,Coz, there are chances

> for me to be taken as butt of joke,Becoz of people's closed life in

> their comfort zone, they are no more elligible to understand and

> accept the divine activities, Whereas, they themselve can do it, can

> realize it. The waves emitting from the brain due to powerful

> thoughts if God's approval is there, events may happen.

>

> Let's think how events happen, decision making person thinks and then

> akes a decision, before taknig a decision, he gets inputs from

> various sources and then contemplates, if some message can be passed

> on to him or somehow some thoughts are collectively spread in the

> universe, and if they are in the majority, one will think under their

> influence and gradually will be inclined to take decision under such

> influence.

>

> So, by saying so, all i wanted for all is to do prayers to spread

> good thoughts, positive energy, I don't think it's illogical, at

> least there is no harm in it and if God listens to ur prayer, that is

> already a gain. Where contradiction comes, people can say, instead of

> praying to God for others, why one is unable to do Good to oneself,

> The answer is, Good happens but in the ratio one's dense bad karmas

> are liquidifying, and we can see a doctor who suffers from cold or

> sometimes from little serious problems still able to help others with

> his consultation,diagnosis and right prescription.

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Rup Krishen Baqaya "

> <baqayarup@> wrote:

> >

> > Having told you of the highs of ur horoscope i think it is my duty

> > to also warn you of its pitfalls lest you become complacent.

> > You see one of the major pitfalls of ur horoscope is the placement

> of

> > Moon in its sign of debilitation and it being aspected by both the

> > grave malefics Mars and Saturn.This makes moon very weak and moon is

> > mind.The placement of ketu in cancer the house of moon does not

> > help.Weakness of mind is clearly reflected in you when you start

> > attributing happening of national and sometimes even international

> > events merely to ur prayers or your thinking.This needs to be curbed

> > as otherwise you could in the long run suffer from mental

> > troubles.Moreover the fifth house is also in a very bad shape what

> > with ketu placed therein and it being aspected by saturn as also the

> > house being hemmed by the malefics sun and Mars on one side and the

> > 8th lord venus on another.The fifth house besides relating to

> stomach

> > and children also relates to intellect.All these affairs need great

> > care in ur life. RK --- In

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <mishra.lalit@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > >

> > > So many thanx to you, I will follow ur's advice and will come up

> to

> > > what u wish and expect from me.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit.

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Rup Krishen

> > > Baqaya " <baqayarup@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Ok Lait.Your expressing so much happiness makes me happy

> too.So

> > > let

> > > > me reward you further by removing one of your apprehensions.In

> one

> > > of

> > > > the earlier posts at this or the earlier group you had

> expressed

> > > the

> > > > apprehension that in venus dasha you will be suffering from

> blood

> > > > pressure/heart trouble etc.I don't know who told you this or

> where

> > > you

> > > > read it.Now please do not misunderstand.I am not even for a

> moment

> > > > saying that your apprehension was totally wrong.On the contrary

> it

> > > has

> > > > sound basis what with Venus being eighth lord of chronic

> sickness

> > > > placed in the fourth house pertaining to heart.However,what i

> want

> > > to

> > > > tell you is that it may not happen like that if u are careful

> and

> > > take

> > > > proper precautions in the matter.To make you understand this

> let

> > > us go

> > > > to the totality of your horoscope for matters of health.See

> > > physical

> > > > health is totally governed by lord of Lagna which is Jupiter in

> ur

> > > > case.Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house

> and

> > > sign

> > > > being in the tenth house in sagittarius.Being retro makes it

> > > > stronger.Further saturn the karaka of longevity is very well

> > > placed in

> > > > taurus in the third house.The other factor pertaining to

> longevity

> > > > that is 8th lord venus is also happily placed in a friendly sign

> > > > gemini in the 4th house where it has digbala.So the chart shows

> > > > longevity.Whereas I agree that in its dasha venus will become

> > > strong

> > > > and its aspect on Jupiter can harm the health,the fact remains

> that

> > > > for spoiling the health seriously venus will have to overcome

> > > > Jupiter.Now given the strength of Jupiter in ur horoscope i

> doubt

> > > if

> > > > venus can do that unless you weaken Jupiter and strengthen

> venus

> > > by ur

> > > > karma.This is exactly like my own horoscope in which Sun as

> lord of

> > > > ascendant in ascendant gives great health,but moon in the

> eighth

> > > tends

> > > > to spoil it.In fact most astrologers had therefore predicted

> severe

> > > > illness for me in Moon dasha.But by remaining very cautious

> about

> > > my

> > > > eating and driniking habits i was able to pass Moon dasha

> without

> > > any

> > > > illness.so that is what you have to do.Curb your intake of salt

> (for

> > > > BP) and sugar from now itself,no alcohol,abstinence from

> excessive

> > > > sex(all these things represent venus),be pious by thought and

> deed

> > > (to

> > > > elevate Guru) and see how your health remains excellent even in

> > > venus

> > > > dasha.

> > > > In fact i should have written this to you in private rather

> than at

> > > > the group.But i thought that the post can be an example to the

> > > group

> > > > of the analysis of a horoscope and also to illustrate what true

> > > > remedial measures mean.Regards RK--- In

> <mishra.lalit@>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sir, It's so nice to receive a such a good message

> from

> > > you, In

> > > > > the last 2 months, i had all sort of good end results 1.

> My

> > > father

> > > > > won the property case which was looking impossible. 2. I was

> > > give very

> > > > > good bonus, a hansome amount more that the declared amount 3.

> I

> > > got

> > > > > promoted and became a Project Lead, will be trying to become

> > > Project

> > > > > manager next Year. 4. I got 2 girl friends though the

> friendship

> > > is

> > > > > still not very deep. 5. I won the dirty battle between me and

> Pt.

> > > > > Dakschhinamurthy and his dozens of blind followers, I was

> able

> > > to expose

> > > > > his racket before entire group floated by Sanjay Rath. So,

> > > when my

> > > > > boss threatened me to escalate a issue against me to VP of

> the

> > > company,

> > > > > i thought the transit is turning bad. Well,. i have planned

> my

> > > moves

> > > > > very well, i will turn the scene and will overcome all

> obstacles

> > > as said

> > > > > by you. regards, Lalit.

> > > > >

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> > > > > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sir,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Time seems changing a bit for me, My Boss is very very

> angry

> > > with me

> > > > > > for my going on leaves and today forced me to come back

> that i

> > > > > > refused.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > He said to escalate the matter to our CIO and Vice

> President,

> > > Sunita

> > > > > > Ma'm. There was a problem in one part of the application

> tht i

> > > > > > developed, i fixed it temporarily last month, now he

> released

> > > this

> > > > > > month's data same way, so, the solution provided by me

> needs

> > > to be

> > > > > > updated, as i m out of station, i can't do it, he can,

> being

> > > there,

> > > > > > but he is not doing that and accusing me instead.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I m ready to face whatever is happening, coz i m not that

> > > wrong.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So, what u w'd say, how transit is going unfavorable with

> > > respect to

> > > > > > Ketu - Saturn - Saturn dasha..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have to turn this situation in my favor, m confidet

> enough,

> > > but

> > > > > > what shape it may take, what astrology indicates...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Problem is linked with leadership too, we need one more

> > > engineer in

> > > > > > our team to provide me a back up, but he is not looking at

> this

> > > > > > aspect.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > Lalit.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Rup Baqaya

> > > > > > baqayarup@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yes i think i have said that in my post very clearly. RK

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > v reality reality_v@ wrote: Dear Rup-ji

> > > > > > > thank you for your kind reply. I suppose we would then

> hve to

> > > > > > consider

> > > > > > > aspects of transits on natal planets a well?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > warm rgds

> > > > > > > Su

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > " Rup Krishen Baqaya "

> > > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from

> Lagna

> > > (contd)

> > > > > > > >Sat, 08 Sep 2007 03:51:00 -0000

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >My dear friend, The answer to ur question lies in the

> > > basics of

> > > > > > > >astrology.You see,in astrology everything stems from the

> > > basic

> > > > > > > >horoscope.Unless an event is indicated in the basic

> > > horoscope it

> > > > > > will

> > > > > > > >not happen merely because of the transit.To clarify this

> > > let me

> > > > > > give a

> > > > > > > >simple example.Let us say saturn is transiting through

> the

> > > seventh

> > > > > > > >house of a nativity,the result of this transit could be

> > > separation

> > > > > > > >amongst the husband and wife.However i am sure you are

> > > aware that

> > > > > > such

> > > > > > > >separation does not take place amongst most couples

> during

> > > the

> > > > > > seventh

> > > > > > > >transit of saturn.Separation amongst the couple will

> take

> > > place

> > > > > > only

> > > > > > > >if the basic horoscope indicates it.Transits per se can

> > > never be

> > > > > > > >forceful enough to cause such serious events unless

> there

> > > are some

> > > > > > > >indications in the basic horoscope too.See the name

> transits

> > > > > > itself

> > > > > > > >would imlply that the effects if any are

> transitory.Transits

> > > > > > sometimes

> > > > > > > >become strong in giving effects when supported by the

> > > dasha.But

> > > > > > even

> > > > > > > >in such cases the effects of the transit,separation

> amongst

> > > the

> > > > > > couple

> > > > > > > >will be of a temporary nature.So the golden rule is that

> if

> > > > > > transits

> > > > > > > >support an event indicated by the basic horoscope then

> it

> > > will

> > > > > > > >definitely happen in avery forceful way.However if basic

> > > horoscope

> > > > > > > >indicates no such events transit effects will be minor

> and

> > > > > > > >temporary.Hope i have conveyed the thought.

> > > > > > > > Now coming to ur questions.Ur first question is that

> > > > > > are the

> > > > > > > >results for transits given by me in the nature of general

> > > > > > effects.The

> > > > > > > >answer is yes,for all these effects amy not be felt by

> > > everybody

> > > > > > > >undergoing such transits.The final effects will be in

> > > tandem with

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > >basic horoscope.

> > > > > > > >Ur second question is about conjuction of transits with

> > > natal

> > > > > > > >planets.Yes,conjuctions of transitory planets with natal

> > > planets

> > > > > > does

> > > > > > > >make a difference.

> > > > > > > >As for ur being opposite of materiallistic,the reason is

> > > the Ketu

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > > >ur lagna.AS explained in detail above the transit Raahu

> > > cannot be

> > > > > > > >expected to overcome the effects of ketu in lagna in the

> > > natal

> > > > > > > >horoscope.There can at the most be ten percent change on

> > > account

> > > > > > of

> > > > > > > >transits in ur basic nature.

> > > > > > > >As for ur becoming a kinda recluse i will have to know

> ur

> > > total

> > > > > > > >horoscope and analyse it. RK--- In

> > > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > > > > > >wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > _______________

> > > > > > > Advertisement: Love Footy? Get AFL, NRL, Rugby live

> scores

> > > and

> > > > > > video now!

> > > > > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?

> > > > > >

> > >

> mode=click & clientID=819 & referral=hotmailtagline & URL=http://sports.nin

> > > > > > emsn.com.au

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

Hello Dear Rup Sir, Thanks for your detailed reply. Nearly 12 earlier,I started to learn Homoeopathic treatment,now I am quite capabale to treat my family,my neighbours (specially the poor ones) my office staff,this treatment gives miracle results,if we select the right single remedy,correct dose and its repetation of doses. I felt I am so lucky to adopt this treatment,me and mine family completely avoide allopathic treatment,rarely use herbal medicines,I have dozens of B Jain published books from India.Lot of work is going on there,then my country. I want to say,again I am lucky, very thankful to GOD,who is providing chance to learn vedic jyotish,under the supervision of senior learned non professional GURUS,hope I will able to read the charts of my wife,children,neighbours,friends and could guide them with proper

remedies. Sir,kindly guide me,how we realise the Lord ships of different houses,otherwise I persumed that as Jupiter is in 1st hs,so the jupiter is the lord of 1st hs,as I was incorrect,please reply in detail,you can use a fresh thread. Regds-javedRup Baqaya <baqayarup wrote: In continuation of what i wrote below let me tell you that for Aries ascendant ppl like you Jupiter is 9th and 12th lord.As 9th lord he is Shubha and as 12th lord he is ashubha.As 9th lord he

gives you fortune,makes you religious,gives u long pleasurable travels etc.As 12th lord he gives you heavy expenses,losses.makes you indulge in acts resulting in self-undoing etc.His influence is thus mixed. He will give you mixed results accordingly.When acting as 9th lord he will give you good results.When acting as 12th lord he will give you bad results.Both types of results will however be a little more than normal in view of jupiter being reto as explained in the post below.Rup Baqaya <baqayarup > wrote: As per what i have read a retro planet is strong.Please try to appreciate that strong means strong,obviously both for good or bad.A benefic turning retro means it becomes more good.A malefic turning retro means more bad.Thus a retro Jupiter is a blessing.But a retro saturn could be a curse.Hope i

have conveyed the thought. RKjaved khaanzada <javed_khaanzada > wrote: Hello Rup Sir, I have some confusion,regarding retroation of planets,as you mentioned mail to Lalit ji querry,you wrote: "Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house and signbeing in the tenth house in sagittarius. Being retro makes itstronger" Below is the my chart,where jupiter is placed in 1st Bhava,but its retrograde,here expert of astrology treat retrogration of planet NOT GOO,I also have Visottari Dasha of Jupiter,I need your opinion. Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit > wrote: I had already posted ur's chart, If u wish remaining parts of the full horoscope, i will do that tomorrow too. Lagna Chart Saptamsa (Children) Navamsa (Spouse) Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079 Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> > Hello Mr. Javed,> > I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to me. I> just want friends, nothing other than

friendship.> > there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used following> for making ur's horoscope -> > Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries> are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I> think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females though> keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to give them> gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming personality, you> have interest in history and ancient languages -like Hebrew, Latin,> Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your partners will act in> ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much lucky from mother's side> and problem with children is also seen. Because of mercury, some> fluctuation in business is seen but in some total u will make enough> wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m not sure if u r

somehow> related to medical business. If u have any specific query, pls. ask our> elders and experts. I know only basics and learning in their company.> You can use ur horo posted by me for future reference. only one planet> mercury is enemic to you.> > regards,> Lalit> > > > > > > Saptamsa (Children)> > > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon> 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu> 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn> 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu> 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079> > > > > > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me> > > > Navamsa (Spouse)> > > > > >

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada"> javed_khaanzada@ wrote:> >> > Hello Lalit ji,> >> > My DOB is> >> > 28-11-1964> >> > 1620 hrs> >> > karachi-Pakistan> >> > Regds-javed> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > reality_v@ wrote:> > >> > > HI Lalit> > >> > > 13th may 1961> > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > > 2.03 am> > >> > > rgds> > > Su> > >> > >> > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > >

> >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > > >> > > >Dear Member,> > > >> > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this> > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.> > > >> > > >regards,> > > >Lalit.> > > >> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > > ><reality_v@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Krishenji> > > > >> > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > materiallistic.He> > > > > craves for success,worldly status and

materail pleasures.He may> > > >even> > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > > >stiff> > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He> > may be> > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract> > his> > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > >himself.Health> > > > > may prove troublesome.//> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my life.> > Are> > > >these> > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal planets> > > >make a> > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where> >

Kethu> > > >is in> > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra in> > Ke's> > > >nakshatra.> > > > >> > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic.> > I've> > > >become> > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no> > > >interest in even> > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous> > > >financially if this> > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this> > > >phenomenon. Could> > > > > you kindly explain?> > > > >> > > > > thank you> > > > > regards> > > > > Su> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > >

"Rup Krishen Baqaya" <baqayarup@>> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > > >> > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of Jupiter> > and> > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the> > results of> > > >the> > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.> > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > > >materiallistic.He> > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He> >

may> > > >even> > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > > >stiff> > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He> > may> > > >be> > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract> > his> > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > >himself.Health> > > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from> > > >legacy,insurance> > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or> > > >theft.There> > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He may> > get> > > > > >involved in

litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion> > with> > > >family> > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The behaviour> > of> > > >the> > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are> > chances> > > >of an> > > > > >accident.> > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved in> > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will> > possess> > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve success.He> > may> > > >become> > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances may> > not> > > >prove> > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance

journeys will> > prove> > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a> > > >piligrimage.> > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally> > > >tense.There> > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards will> > not> > > >be in> > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will> > not be> > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved> > > >ones.There is> > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be worry> > on> > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in social> > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th

house:-An employment in a public office> > and an> > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > > >native.Children's> > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face some> > > >health> > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health and> > may> > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding> > with> > > >spouse> > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall> > > >relationship> > > > > >may be harmonious.> > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from> > > >profession> > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and> > > > >

>disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in> > enemity> > > >in> > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money on> > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising> > attitude> > > >and> > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the> > transit> > > >the> > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his apprehensions> > > >about> > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.> > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through dealing> > with> > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The> > wise> > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the

native's income and> > enhance> > > >his> > > > > >social position.He will be independent during this period.The> > > >marital> > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his> > friends.> > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in> > occult> > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native> > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be satisfactory.He> > may> > > >face> > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble and> > > > > >emotional problems.> > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the native> > will> > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and

travels will be> > productive> > > >of> > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of> > > >publishing,communication> > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may partially> > bear> > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his> > > >brothers and> > > > > >sisters.> > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work> > extremely> > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a> > lot of> > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way or> > the> > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be continuous> > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight

material> > prosperity.> > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve material> > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new> > > >contacts> > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract the> > > >native> > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may undertake> > > >extensive> > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could face> > > >health> > > > > >problems.> > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of> > income> > > >may> > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some form> > of> > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed

by some form of> > spiritual> > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native may> > > >suffer> > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments and> > > >weak> > > > > >eyesight.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > _______________> > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @> > > >www.eBay.com.au> > > > >> > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > >

_______________> > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail> > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> > mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> > >> >> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Send instant messages to your online friends