IndiaDivine.org

Open Letter To Mr Lalit Mishra Ji/ Mr Chandrashhar Ji/ Mr Javed Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Resp Lalit Mishra Ji I request you Kindly reply or request to Shri Chandrashkhar Ji to see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still Unreplied and i found tht you, Mr javed Ji and Mr Chandrashkar ji Most of time replied query of this forum. Further I have notcied that message posted by Female group member is every time replied??? but not for male group member.... Why so.. I think we had made this forum to solve and discuss the matter not only for specfic member but for all group member. with due regards to all respected member's Sandeep litsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Res. Chandrashekhar Ji,Pls. find some time to help Pratima, she looks quite anguished. Pls. dont mind my requesting on her behalf.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , wrote:>> > dear sie thnk you for taking interest in ma problem i hope evrfin goes well but i want that c also realise that such kind of step is not appropriate v all knw c has all planet in her favour and all her enimies are helpless infront of her as lalitji has said is this guy is mean? has he choosen her just to gt hisself satisfied? will ma sis come bc with us? will v b able to

fogve her? will c gt another marrige? i also wish to knw if all planets are in her favour than y c gt involved in takin such shameless step?> > i appology i am takin ur time and usin u > i am really sowi bt i gt vry emotinal wen ma parent has to listen ppl's "mena tona"> urs faithfully> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing: mishra.lalit: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 13:51:27 +0000[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: request (What's the reason )> > > > > Dear Elders,Pls. suggest if this horoscope has possibilities for eloping with a mean guy, as Pratima has said...What imspired her sister to take such a extreme step.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit@> wrote:>> > Dear Pratime,>

> Your sister's chart has good yoga's and her life w'd be a smooth life, > this chart doesn't show a case of eloping as u said, though 2'nd house's> lord SUN is placed in 10'th house, it may inspire her to take daring> steps in some love affair, I w'd look at experts of the group to give> their opinion. The chart has 3 planets are in exaltation - Saturn,> Venus, Sun, Moon is in friendly sign and Rahu and Ketu are also in their> favorable signs.> > Jupitor is placed in 6'th in it's own sign, this gives a tendance to> feel others are dear and her own people are bit enemic. But it may go> upto this level, I m not sure. Any way, Venus is exalted and placed in> 9'th, it's 4'th lord too, so a good fortune and good house as well as> devotion to God is seen, however, lord of 8th House Saturn is Placed in> 4th House, lowers the domestic happiness to some extent. Navamsha has>

implication to abrupt the marital happiness, our elders w'd tell u more.> > I m sorry to write that Parents dont educate their daughters on> relationship issues,thus a gap is created and girl's take such extreme> steps. Girls should know by breaking the limits of one family (parents)> to become parent by getting married this way is hardly possible, u have> broken a limit and u cant say or accuse the next person if the next> person also breaks the limit. It's miserable to see all good quality> girls are taken away by mean guys, they should understand Good is as> attractive as Bad is.> > In a sum total, You should not worry for her life, she will become rich> and enjoy her life with all means of comfort. This is my opinion.> > > > Birth Chart (Lagna)> Navamsha> > > > > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Jupiter 26-Jul-1971 to 26-Jul-1987 Saturn> 26-Jul-1987 to

26-Jul-2006 Mercury 26-Jul-2006 to 26-Jul-2023 Ketu> 26-Jul-2023 to 26-Jul-2030 Venus 26-Jul-2030 to 26-Jul-2050 Sun> 26-Jul-2050 to 25-Jul-2056 Moon 25-Jul-2056 to 26-Jul-2066 Mars> 26-Jul-2066 to 26-Jul-2073 Rahu 26-Jul-2073 to 26-Jul-2091 Karaka > AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ve Sa Ju Su Me Ma Mo> > > > > ---In Vedic Astrologyandhealing , wrote:> >> >> > dear sir> > thank you for approving ma request as i said earlier i m hving some> family problem i share one of them here i belive this is the main one i> hope you will help me to understand the astrological reason behind it> thank you for any help you do in advance> >> > i wana know abt ma sis who has gt love marrige with an intercast> person> > her dob:27th april 1984 @

1 pm> > place :jamnagar> >> > c is very beautyful and intelligent also but the guy she has chhosen> for her life is not apppropreate she ran away and gt marrid to him v dnt> know his dob but they are living in rajkot many ppl says that the guy> still meets to his x-gf n still having relationship with her> > i m reallly wring abt her bcz c's in dark i think c doesnt know nefin> abt this dets wat makes me sick> > ma prnts are areallly wrrid abt her they are not happy with this> relation and want her to come back with us c still can gt sum1 btr guy> > i know according to this era v dnt need to take love marrige so> seriously but our family is still so tradition and follows indian> culture evn if v r abrod n away from home town rajkot v think d guy has> playd dis game just to come abrod n settle down here prbly this can b> true bcz his financial situation is not

enough much> > so i m reallly wrring abt this n dets y i dnt prefer to gt love> marrige> > near dys v heard that c had problem with her mother in law and brother> in law this could b with d guy also i m reallly sowi abt nt hvin much> infrmation abt her husbnd they were our neighbour as far as i know they> gt marrid on 15th aug 2004 ard aftrnoon time it was second day of> navratri this was d tym wen v all were bzy bcz v had flight on 20th and> so u cn image how hard it was to accept that c has taken such shameless> stp> > my family thinks that i helpd her to do such stpbt i cn> >> >> > pls guide me n predict my family's future hope u wont disappoint us> telll us d truth>